Annulement of marriage

Hi friends, I seek some legal guidance from you regarding the case i am mentioning below:

I am Subhashish from Assam and got married on 15th Sep 2013. From the day I got married, I and my wife never had any physical relation among us and our marriage is non consumated. The girl never allowed to establish any physical relation during just 1 week she stayed with me and then she returned to her family after 1 week and never returned back. She had always been very replusive to establish/ even talk about establishing physical relationship. I beleive she is s*xually unfit to have s*x and trying to hide this fact. Now in court she is trying to prove that marriage is consumated, which is actually false. She and her parents have imposed a false 498A case against me and my family and harrasing us & demading money from us. They are trying to prove that the marriage is consumated which is actually not, to demand money from us. Please give some legal suggestion, what should I do to porve in court that marriage is not consumated and on this ground the marriage should be annuled.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

If it is really consummated, after some time every one knows with proof of a baby. Otherwise no. Very simple.

I think this is a good joke.  Consummated marriage does not just means baby

can any body advice me that what is the legal formalities of bail.

Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Dear Mr. sarkar

it is very difficult to prove that the marriage is consummated or not. it will be better to resolve the matter amicably with the help of mediation cell

Thanks,, What about if I appeal court to conduct her medical examination? Since she have never allowed any s*xual activity, I beleive she is impotent or have some s*xual disorder.

Please suggest..

BDE

Need Free On-call Legal Advice. Just give a missed call on 08010201301(toll free) or visit http://www.seekadvice.in/get-info.php

IT professional Studying Law

@Subashish - The onus to prove that the marriage was consummated lies with them. You do not have a baby adding more credence for marriage not being consummated.

Worker

Originally posted by : ramachary64@gmail.com

If it is really consummated, after some time every one knows with proof of a baby. Otherwise no. Very simple.

its a CRUEL joke ...

Total likes : 1 times

Thanks Gautam for the reply.. But its me who is trying to prove that the marriage is not consumated.  The girl on the other side is trying to prove that the marriage is consummated which is false, she is trying  to avoid annulment of marriage so to demand money from me..

I have explained the details,  Plase Experts  suggest..

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu