Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkatesh Nimmala (Supervisor)     13 May 2013

Ancestral property sold by father without intimating to sons

Hi Experts,

Firstly I wana say thank you to all for providing good solutions for users queries.

Please please please read and help me

This is Venkatesh Nimmala(age 35),working in Private sector and belongs to Andhra Pradesh.

The Below is my Query.

Here I am providing the information as per the affidavit which is filled by opponents, Revenue Records and gathered by enquiry.

a-> Laxmaih   b-> Raghavayaa  c-> Srinivasulu  d-> karthik & Yogesh

Karthik(age is 31yrs till date) and Yogesh(age is 28yrs till date) sons of Srinivaslu

Srinivasulu(age is 52 till date) is only son of Raghavayya

Raghavayya(don't know about the age) is only son of Laxmaih

Srinivasulu inherited the 8 acers of  agri land from his father Raghavayya, Raghavayya Inherited the same property from Laxmaiah and as per the revenue records this property is Ancestral Property.

The property is not partioned since Laxmaih has only one son(Raghavayya) and Raghavayya has only one son(srinivasulu)

Raghavayya died in 1996 without a will and his wife(Srinivasulu mother) died in 2004, after his(Raghavayya) death srinivasulu sold the 4 acers of Agri land to us in 2002, within 3 months we Rigistred the land and farming mango trees till date. We registered the land with the proof of saledeed document, in Form-1 the Revenue officials Roundup the Raghavayya name and Srinivasalu name(means the property is not transfered to Srinivasulu from his father(Raghavayya) officially).

During the sale, Srinivasulu elder son karthik has 19 years 6 months and his younger son Yogesh has 17 years 8 months and Srinivaslu not informed to his sons about the sale.

Now they filed the case against us, as this is ancestral property and my father has not informed during the sale though we are majors at the time of sale and he has no rights to sale the property.

We already met with local lawyers and lawyers saying that they(Srinivasalu sons) have full rights to claim their share in the property and saying you registered the property from Raghavayya just putting the srinivasalu name as son of Raghavayya in Form-1, instead of registered the property after implementing it to Srinivasulu.

Questions:

1. Is this Ancestral Property? and what are the rights of Karthik and Yogesh?

2. Even if it is ancestral property and it's been almost 11+ years, still they have rights to claim the property?

3. What are the chances to win this case?

4. The way we purchased and registerd is wrong?

Please suggest me, how can I proceed with the case.

If you need any other information I will try to provide here.

Thank you

Venkatesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register