Mother has two sons, husband not live. Two sons ancestral agriculture land share partition was done and mutation also happen in revenue records since 1996 based on the survey numbers and extent at that time.Their mother also purchased land (not ancestral) from others in 1965 and registered on her name and its remain with her. But the younger son children (son and daughters) filed a partition suit and issued rule 39 etc from court in 2012 on all above 3 (father (younger son), his brother (elder son) and Grand Mother).
1. Is a brother son can file a partition suite or revision (on fathers brother) after mutation other than their father?
2. Is it possible to ask revision of partition after mutation (any time bar). I read its 12 years.
3. Grand mother is live but helpless (too old) . is Grandson can seek right on Grand mothers purchased land(not ancestral).?
4. Is Grand mother can giftdee and register the land to others
5. The case was running in city civil court. what are steps need to take.