Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Talha Khan   26 March 2018

Am I eligible for Government exams

sections:147,323,596,341,143

During my college days an FIR was filled due to some fights with the Juniors.We are 10 of them and we got the Bail. we did appear before the court for a couple of times but then I relocated to different city and so many of them.Also, we couldn't appear on further dates and as of now I can see the status of case is that warrant had been issued.
The complainant has also left the country a year before and he is not at all interested.

Now,I want to appear for government exams like SSC.Am I eligible for it.

and what should be my approach to Quash this course.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 March 2018

You can very well apply.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 March 2018

Hope you have discussed with elders of your family, well wishers and taken them into confidence.

Your elders, family members and your lawyer could have appeared and closed the matter.

Don’t conceal anything in any job application, forms, affidavits that you are to sign.

Get in touch with a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Criminal matters and having successful track record …………….and worth his/her salt…to get acquitted on merits……preferably..

Talha Khan   26 March 2018

Thanks for the reply

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     30 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 April 2018

you have to ascertain facts.

the possibility of quashing can be examined only on knowing the facts.  However whatever the chances of quashing are you have weekened them by non-aperance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register