Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jose (student)     16 December 2012

Airtel billing issue

Dear Sir/Madam

I received a letter from District Legal Services Authority ,Subject "Pre Litigation Dispute between M/s.Bharti Airtel Ltd., and....with respect to telephone bill payment".In the letter i am asked to appear before the Prelitigation Lok Adalath Sitting No.212 on 28/12/2012

I have already spoke with the airtel back end team and as per their request  i made the payment .

The airtel back end people has given a waver of rupees 2274 and my service request no 25195316. 

But in the Legal Notice i am asked to  pay 2274/- .And on 28/12/2012 i am out of station.

So kindly let me know any solution ASAP.

Thanks, 

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     16 December 2012

Submit full and final settlelment vouchers and payments receipts before Lok Adalat on the day of hearing.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2012

Mr. Goyal has given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

If you have called Airtel on phone and transaction id and waiver is issued to you on phone then you may demand the call recording.

Prior to that visit local BM and back end team with crowd of your well wishers and witnesses and obtain a waiver in writing and FNF payment receipt. Once you have  received it obtain a communication even if by email that nothing is pending and present to Lok Adalat.

Or pick up and pull the local BM to Lok Adalat and let him tender a statement in writing with a copy to you in Lok Adalat.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     18 December 2012

If you think that there is no disputed matter....Write back to LSA informing about the same....Legal service authority works for the welfare of people and judiciary,, dont worry if there is no cause of action then LSA will take care of it...Make sure to Inform In writing....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More