LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   28 April 2016

Agricultural land survey

My Grand parents has 5 sons. We have 5 acres agri mango farm land. Land was divided equal with local people. My father and his brother has some issue over one mango plant. My father think that one mango plat is mine. his brother thinks that plant is him. We had many fights over this issue. 

My father wants to  survey the land with govenment surviver. others are not cooperating on this.

Please let us know how to proceed on this. Sorry for bad english

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 April 2016

1.  A owner can apply to the Tahsil office to survey the land, for the purposes of determining Title, division, demarcation, boundaries and so on ....

2.  No cooperation required from other owners or neighbours.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  https://www.maharashtra-society-help-forum.com 

Mahesh   28 April 2016

Thanks Hemant Agarwal Sir.

Land is on my grand parent name. my grand father is no more. 5 brothers divided the land and each one got one acre. but still land title everything on my grand father name only. My father has problem with  my brother over one mango tree. Now remaing 4 people are not interested to do land survey. How to handle this either legally or any other way.

Today my father brother put a case on my father that he owns one plant . With influence of political pressure, Polices forced my father to make a signature on blank paper at police station. I don't know how to handle this situation . What are the consequences of  blank paper sign at police station.  Now what we need to do to avoid any future problems?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 April 2016

1.  IF "land title" is presently in name of grand father,  THEN the Five brothers have no title-right over the land, for any purposes, including the said Mango tree or whatever . . . .

2.  Re-Read my earlier reply, this time real more S-L-O-W-L-Y, for answers to other questions.

3.  Blank signed paper is equivalent to "Toilet paper" fit for flushing down the sewage drain.  Any & All papers, for immovable property should be mandatorily be registered, throughout India, for the paper to be legally effective for any purposes.

4.  Seems that the local police and other parties, are always high with their Patiala pegs of the local daru,  to take signature on blank papers and fight over a mango tree.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  https://www.maharashtra-society-help-forum.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register