LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikash   19 November 2017

Advise me it's urgent

My wife registered 498a . My wife allegations are:- 1.on date 15/5/16 my wife return her office reached home and required meal from husband otherwise I will go to father house.my husband putting pressure on me for mutual divorce too just after marriage and torture mentally. 2. My husband demanded from me as.20000 to pay hotel charges. He enquired before marriage of my salary money and after marriage.after marriage my husband in the name of to take about of my SMS of my salary account got signed by me on application and cheated to me.. after getting my signature into application, he got transferred SMS into his mobile number and whenever I withdrawn money from my account, he used to create dispute by means of asking that where would be spent that money by me, on this matter. 3. My husband taken all ornaments of gold and silver from me which given me on marriage, ornaments where given to smt. Shanti who is my mother in law. My husband advised me that on necessity I may demand from mother in law.. plz. Help me my 482 appeal dismissed in high Court.

Learning

1 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 November 2017

Fight out your criminal complaint case as quashing petition dismissed by High court. You will need to collect all documents to show and prove her false allegations that you will be filling when your statement u/s 313 Cr. P. C is recorded. The complaint is false or not will be decided by the court but that will take long time so prepare for divorce case against her in the mean time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register