Adultury and Siucide

Hi All,

what to do if company's official mob no is used in Adultery and suicide by some one's wife W ?

Can company also register FIR against that person who has used official no in crime?
Retired employee.

It is the look out of Police and till they inform such details to company, innocent parties need not worry.  Because the company mobile is used without knowledge of concerned employee, company may not take any action.  Members can not decide how the company officials act in future and all depends on circumstances and antecedents.  Members can not provide any assurance or further guidance in absence of facts and investigation report.



You have not disclosed the complete facts.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu