Address proof for character verification

I have lived in my friend's government quarter for 7 months. Now i got a job in psu and i mention his address in attestation form. If during police verification police ask me address proof then friend's quarter allotment letter serves the purpose or not. I have mentioned C/o his name as address in attestation form.

Nikhil, you haven't understood by previous suggestions. If you were staying with your friend then furnish his residential address in the attestation form, no matter even if it is allotted to him by his employer, and ask your friend to verify the same if police comes for the verification. Allotment order of your friend certifies only that your friend is the resident of that quarter but he will vouch that you were residing with him and during your stay, you were of very good character. Please also ask your friend that don't let this be known to his employer, otherwise the employer may haul your friend for subletting the accommodation.

Yes sir, thank you for the response. I understood this. But my worry is that my friend has left that quarter shifted to another one.

Any view on this. How can i overcome this issue?

Then I think you should contact some modern day Shri Ram to solve your problems which look to me like the legend Sursa in Hindu mythology.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu