LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Additional evidence in departmental proceedings

There was a departmental inquiry against me under Rule 14 of CCS(CCA) Rules, 1965. On the very first day of the inquiry proceedings the PO submitted a list of additional witnesses to be examined by him during the inquiry. On the second day the PO submitted some additional documentary evidences. Additional means that these witnesses and documents are not listed along with the charge memorandum. On the the third day I submitted my written objection citing Subrule 15 of Rule 14 of CCS(CCA) Rules, 1965 and the NOTE given under Subrule 15. The Board of Inquiry rejected my objection and went ahead with the inquiry. The PO even submitted one more evidence along with his written brief. Then I submitted my written brief and then the department issued the order of Major Penalty. Kindly tell me is there anything wrong in the inquiry.

Learning

1 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     22 December 2014

If u r not satisfied with enquiry the only way is to approach the appellate authority after conclusion of enquiry. Still u r not satisfied or justice is not done approach proper court or tribunal.. That is all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register