Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wizzz wizz (abc)     24 September 2012

Action taken in case of an n.c complaint

dear sir,

my sister is married to a man who has on and off since they got married raised his hands on her and has been emotionally and verbally abusive . a few days back he raised his hands again on her and she decided to leave her husbands house fearing for the safety of her life and that of her 1 yr old son and went to my parents home in another city.

she has not decided yet if she wants to continue in this relationship anymore.

my question is, can she make a non congnizable police complaint mentioning the reason as to why she left her husbands house and came to her maternal home and mention that she doesnt want the police to approach the husband or take any legal actions against him at the moment, this because she is yet undecided on her decision to continue in this relationship. she doesnt want her husband to know right now that she has made this complaint right now but in the future if she does go in for a divorce she wants some proof for her reason for leaving her husband and asking for the divorce.

if such a complaint is made, will the police approach her husband?

Q1. can such a complaint be made wherein the police will only record what she has to say but not approach the husband?

Q2. can she post this complaint to the concerned police station by registered post?

Q3. if this is not possible, what can she do to safe-gaurd her side right now.

The main thing is she doesnt want the police to approach her husband or take any legal actions against him and at the same time safegaurd her side in the future as to why she took the step to leave.

kindly advise.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register