I think the new laws Legal Practitioners Act, 2010 may help you but currently i dont know it is finally passed by parliament or not but it may be useful.
look to the 22 section
22. Procedure Before the Ombudsman. – (1) On receipt of a
complaint relating to a legal professional, the Ombudsman shall issue
notice to the legal professional concerned and also to the complainant
and shall fix a date for inquiry into the complaint.
(2) The Ombudsman shall examine the documents and the witnesses,
if any, on both sides and shall prepare his findings after hearing both
(3) The report of the Ombudsman shall be forwarded to the
Disciplinary Committee of the Bar Council of the State with a copy to
(4) The report of the Ombudsman shall contain his own findings
about the allegations against the Legal Professional and the proposals
for taking necessary action.
(5) The report of the Ombudsman shall be published in the manner
prescribed by the Rules.
And here is the act in PDF format