Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavendra (Tatasteel)     09 December 2014

Accident: involving two wheeler and car

Dear All,

Recently, (08th Dec 2014) I was involved in an accident.

I was driving car and had a head on collision with a two wheeler who was

1. Riding with 2 pillion riders (total 3 people)

2. Without license

3. Two wheeler is new and without number plate

4. He rammed into my car and I was on the left lane (He rammed riding vigorously in his right lane)

He suffered major injuries (with multiple fracture on his right leg) the two pillion riders escaped with minor injuries.

Now the police has seized both the vehicle. 

In this forum I am requesting you all to guide me so that I could understand and take the next plan of action accordingly, in police station and with the person involved with accident (and his family)

Regards

Raghu

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 December 2014

Take F.I.R. copy from the concern police station and meet  a lawyer or else meet me. You have to file petition in the court of law for damages from him or third party (ex. from insurance co. )

Raghavendra (Tatasteel)     09 December 2014

Thank you Sir, For your reply.

Regards

Raghu

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 December 2014

If you are not at fault for the accident, you may not worry so much about this issue.  Check up from the FIR that whether you have been impleaded as an accused, if so, get enlarged on bail and challenge the case properly.Take the help,of a local lawyer and proceed further as per his advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register