LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen   19 January 2017

About love marriage

i am .......... , i am in love with a girl since 6years ,nd we finally got married in arya samaj , we lived together in over house for 4 months after marriage, now there parents came to know we are married nd living together nd took her to there house i went through my family members to her house but she refuse to come,they changed my wife and they kept a cheating case on me and they are applying for divorce.

now i am asking i love her still.

but they are giving me pressere to keep sing on divorce papers.

and they disturbing my sisters family members and her marital life is going in risk.

i want my wife what should i do now ????

still i didnt keep sing on divorce...

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : naveen
i am .......... , i am in love with a girl since 6years ,nd we finally got married in arya samaj , we lived together in over house for 4 months after marriage, now there parents came to know we are married nd living together nd took her to there house i went through my family members to her house but she refuse to come,they changed my wife and they kept a cheating case on me and they are applying for divorce.

now i am asking i love her still.

but they are giving me pressere to keep sing on divorce papers.

and they disturbing my sisters family members and her marital life is going in risk.

i want my wife what should i do now ????

still i didnt keep sing on divorce...

They did not change your wife, she changed.  Find someone else.  These kind of marriages end like this only. 

Remember this, marriage is done for sake of society.  Where parents of both boy and girl stand together and conduct the ceremony of mariage.  These kind of marriages are worse than one night stand.  Though it is legal marriage, when girl is not agreeing to come back, she will sooner or later be tied off to someone else by way of a lie.  You find someone else.  You can also file complaint against their parents which subsequently will be somehowe converted to rape case on you and you will go to jail.  Choice is yours.

A walk alone (-)     19 January 2017

You are really lucky one opportunity is on your door and you are refusing it. You are emotional fool. You still love her ! wake up and go MCD . otherwise your one side love will end in jail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register