Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mehul patel   05 March 2016

Abetment of suicide , cheating

Hello,
I have physical relation with my sinior wife..
I am software engineer.
She have a two child.

Whenever i get time i go to her home and we do s*x. At that time both child sleeping.

Now whenever we have fight she continously say me to say. i love u... if i dont say she behave like made.. make a continous call. Msg whatsapp..

If i make switch off or dont reply she said u will not see me anothr day i will do sucide..
I am in big trouble why she everytime say i will do sucide.. even one time she eat 5 sleeping pills.. not confirm by her husband.. she is saying this...

if she do sucide and left behind sucide note should I get arrest ?
What according to law ?
SHe is merried and have a two child. I am feeling like selfish but now question is if she done sucide should I get charge for abetment of sucide or cheating ?

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2016

It is hard to believe that you are a soft ware engineer and educated, as the way you posted your query reveals the language that you wish to suppress your identity and give fake identity, though it is not necessary.

Adultery, and cheating a collegue is atrocious.  Get out of the web at the earliest and reform yourself.  One can not predict the circumstances and the law for a future occurance.  But, one must pay for his crimes, and believe that she will never commit suicide for a person like you, as she has a family and children and any lady gives preference to family honor the priority, and do not reveal herself about infidelity.

Dnyaneshwar Kardore   06 March 2016

I she writes a note accusing you of abettment and commits suicide then you will be booked under section 306 IPC but before that you are commiting an offence under section 497 IPC for Adultery. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register