Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (Consultant)     14 September 2015

A1 is absconding

Sir,

There was a false complaint on me that i am the business parter of the company holding a joint business account with the owner of the company. The owner is absconding and the complainant gave false complaint that we took the money for his visa processing and without doing anything we shared the amount. But, it was not true . I am the employee of the company and the coplainant directly transfered his amount to the company account. I am not the business partner or the joint account holder. I am no way elated to this issue. As an employee i worked there and even i didnt receive my last month salary. My owner went to Malaysia and now his number is not working. Police without any verification they put me to remand and im on bail now. Can anyone guide me how to come out of this case and how to trace my owner.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 September 2015

what is the stage of case now?

mahesh (Consultant)     15 September 2015

Raghavan,

Recently i received the bail and attended my 1st court session this month of 4th, 2015. I am unbale to bare the name as Accused 2 (A2). I didnt do anything and im just an employee. How to come out out of it and please do guide me. How do i suggest my advocate to take up this case. I dont no anything of the legal procedures.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 September 2015

Of course it is sickening to carry on with that logo, ask you advocate for relaxation of bail conditions.  I hope your counsel must be doing a good job let us take a call once the police files charge sheet.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register