LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dona (stylish)     08 July 2015

7 years seperation

Can 7 years of separation be ground to make relation void. or can this situation be of any favour to get divorce?  is there any rule in Hindu marriage act? please help with information.

Learning

6 Replies

please help....

sorry that i forgot to metion. i am a girl but i am asking this on behalf of my brother who got married on 2007.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     08 July 2015

i agree with TKG raddy. but if you are husband you have no right to claim maintenance

thank u for your reply Mr. bhrigu datta. i am talking on behalf of my brother and my concern is about his divrce, nt about the maintenance. i wanted to know Can 7 years of separation be ground to get divorce? as his case is already running in court and my sister- in -law had threatend that she will not give divorce to him. waiting for your response.  

saravanan s (legal advisor)     08 July 2015

what case is running in court?

two years of continuos wilful desertion by his wife itself is a ground for divorce.

dona (stylish)     09 July 2015

hi,

thank u so much for your valuable openion. we are running divorce case against her from 2012 and unfortunately from last three years they never came face to face with the judge. the case have been filed by us but my sister-in-law had hred one lawyer from her side bt never came in front. so we are waiting for compliting 7 years to get rid of her. are we running in right way?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register