LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh ( )     26 October 2012

498a witch pinky anand behind the scene

I recently contacted many lawyers from Supreme court regarding my case and from them something i came to know something really interesting about a SC Advocate named Pinky Anand who is doing everything so instead of ammendment in this law she wants to make it tougher and she is also the brain behind 50% share in husbands property.

She is a knows figure in SC and got lot of contacts with politicians and with 498a and DV extortion she is helping lawyers,politicians and especially Womens Organizations to earn a lot.

Now if we really want to ammend this 498a and DV to make it gender neutral then we need good to gather more support.Things cannot change with few Save India family members organising dharnas in parks and street.We need to change the system and need to fight against these 498a witches and bring it to public how they destroy families and earning money.

Learning

3 Replies

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     26 October 2012

Dear Mr.Ramesh,

You are right. I had discussed this 50% share in property issue last month when parliament was working and the Rajya Sabha secretariat had informed that this is ready and will be placed as soon as possible.

Next session is from 21st November abnd most likely it will be placed in this session .

What we need to do is to sent repeated representations to all the important Politicians and buerocrats immediately to stop passing of this amendment.

Tx 

Ranee....... (NA)     26 October 2012

@Ramesh,  

You should meet her in the Court premise and say what you are writing about her here if you really bring some some awareness against this law.

Amit Gaur (non)     27 October 2012

498a,323,504,506,IPC , 3/4 D.P ACT ON MY FAMILY AND ME PLEASE HELP ME WHAT I DO.

Amit Gaur

Ghaziabad

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register