Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav sharma (CS)     02 April 2012

498a settlement signed but still stuck...pls help

dear learned members,

situation is that 498A is under investigation process, it is in indore, i am from bhopal, i entered into a settlement according to which HC would give stay, then i will pay & get divorce, then HC will quash, the process became complicated as on presentation of settlement HC instead of giving stay based on compromise, sent the whole issue to I.O. to sort out,

now the money sucking dracula wife is asking for a different route, she says she will give in writing to I.O. that she does not wish to continue with the case, then i should go for I motion, then in between the FR would be accepted, then i should go for II motion & divorce.problem is that if i go for I motion of divorce, i have to go through II motion also, because the deed has penalty clause.

i am asking that as compromise deed has been presented to HC & a mediator has already been given money for safe keeping, first they should get FR from lower court, then they get payment & divorce.i am fearful that even if she gives in writing that she does not wish to continue with the case, even then as 498A is non compoundable, it will continue & i will be just standing after payment & divorce. learned experience members may please enlighten what is safe route for me

my problem is

1. after giving in writing to I.O. that she doesnot want any action on FIR, if she withdraws later from own statement than what?

2. would police close the case on her writing only, or they can deny as it is a non compoundable offence of 498A and still go on to file chargesheet?

3. after her giving in writing to I.O., then i pay her money in family court and get divorcee, and then afterwards she wants the case to be reopened then what are her chances?

thanks in advance

regards

gaurav

Learning

6 Replies

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     02 April 2012

Mr. Sharma,

Settlement isalways better,  get divorce on mutual concet andat the same time pay de money.

gook luck

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 April 2012

Dear Gaurav Sharma

once she filed an application for withdrawn the case and appear before the court and court record her statement, she can not do any thing, or she can not re-open the case.

feel free to call

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 April 2012

THANKS IN ADVANCE, YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM.

1) LOWER COURT CAN NOT DISMISS THE CASE AND SINCE IT IS A STATE CASE , IT WILL CONTINUE.

2) GET ORDER FROM HC THAN ONLY CASE WILL GO.

3) OR LET THE CASE PROCEED IN LOWER COURT , YOU SPOUSE SHOULD DENY EVERYTHING SO CASE WILL BE DISMISSED IN NORMAL COURSE.

4) AND THAN AFTER SECOND MOTION EXCHANGE MONEY AND ORDER BEFORE COURT.

gaurav sharma (CS)     02 April 2012

dear sir,

the case is under investigation process only, chargesheet has not been filed, i am asking from that angle

regards

gaurav

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 April 2012

I have already told you how to obtain the FR/

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 April 2012

Kindly feel free to discuss your case details with me on 9842197857 and get proper legal advice from me according to the facts and circumstances.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/contact.php

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register