LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sashi (CSS)     01 November 2012

498a & domestic violence

Can you please tell me how to proove that my spouse is not with me and staying in her mother house.What is the evedance we can show for this.

I heard that 498A & Domestic violence cases can not be stronger if wife is staying more than 6 months separately.

Please help me in this

Learning

5 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     01 November 2012

Originally posted by : Sashi
I heard that 498A & Domestic violence cases can not be stronger if wife is staying more than 6 months separately.

Please help me in this

your wife can file the above cases even if she was with you for 15 minutes . But all false allegations have to be proved .So stay cool as and when the case comes up contest it .

Ranee....... (NA)     01 November 2012

Originally posted by : stanley

Originally posted by : Sashi

Please help me in this

your wife can file the above cases even if she was with you for 15 minutes . But all false allegations have to be proved .So stay cool as and when the case comes up contest it .

Don't get confused like me..read the query properly..:P

stanley (Freedom)     01 November 2012

Ranee you amuse me with your Antics ;)

Rashid Ali (criminal lawyer)     01 November 2012

your wife entitled to file both the cases against you aas well as case u/s section 406 ipc.

victim (master)     01 November 2012

File RCR hma sec 9 asap. Go to court with clean hands and pure intentions dont hide anything. dont put any allegations in your petition. If you are inocent need not to worry about 498A or Dv. if your wife and inlaws are of that mentality they will do that anyway and in initial stages they will be considered true by police and judiciary like in most of such cases but in long run if you are inocent they cant do anything against you by doing that. in nut shell if its in your destiny to face such false allegations cant help it. which is to be faced must be faced sooner than later. BE HONEST on your side. thats it.

and always be aleart. dont give them any chance to fabricate false evidences against you. consult a good criminal lawyer after filing rcr if anything happens there are many ways out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register