Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jack (nothing)     14 June 2017

498a case speed up in ap hc

Hi All,

My Friend convicted in 498A lower court as well as Distric court and Appeal is in AP HC.The case is very simple based on on vegu oral allegation demand of additional dowry under limb (b) of 498A he convicted. Sure it is a simple case and he will accquit in HC.his bad luck is both are lady judges and just confirmed it. Now the question is, In AP High Court in order to dispose a case it will take minum 10 years so he want to finish the case as soon as possible as his career getting screwed up.

Please provide us options to speed up the case in HC.

Note: He is not intrested to settle the matter with Money other party want to extract huge money from him.

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     14 June 2017

Originally posted by : jack
Hi All,

My Friend convicted in 498A lower court as well as Distric court and Appeal is in AP HC.The case is very simple based on on vegu oral allegation demand of additional dowry under limb (b) of 498A he convicted. Sure it is a simple case and he will accquit in HC.his bad luck is both are lady judges and just confirmed it. Now the question is, In AP High Court in order to dispose a case it will take minum 10 years so he want to finish the case as soon as possible as his career getting screwed up.

Please provide us options to speed up the case in HC.

Note: He is not intrested to settle the matter with Money other party want to extract huge money from him.

Details given in your querry is not convincing. 

Conviction cannot be only based on "vague allegations".  there must be some evidence on record against the convicted person. It is wrong to say that judges were women that is also the reason for his conviction because all 498a cases run in mahila court and judges are always women and in 98% cases result is aquittal. It is also wrong to say that in HC appeal will take 10 years court will decide the appeal faster. Your friend needs to prove the error in judgement to get aquitted.  

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     14 June 2017

Agree with adv Sachin

Instead of blaming female judges or judicial system, concentrate on your case.

jack (nothing)     15 June 2017

Sachin,

1. even i was under the same openion but reality is diffrent, now a days there are many CRLA on 498A in AP HC. most of the convictions based on 498A limb(b) because it doent required any documentary evidance(based on oral evidance of the witnes) if it is limb(a) must exist documentary evidance. if you want to confirm the same you can search CRLA 500 to 690 in AP HC.

2. now in AP HC 2006 and 2007 appeal cases are running that means 10 years for disposal that also u can verify in AP HC case list.

Now coming to my question is there any provision to speed up a criminal appel in HC?if so what are those?

jack (nothing)     04 July 2017

Dear Experts,

Could you please answer my question? It is urgent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register