LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer (Assistant)     16 July 2017

498a case reopening

My sister's husband, father in law, mother inlaw convince her that they will not torture her and and not ask money and they will keep my sistr with love and affection.My sistr Went to court and told that she is happy with them.And court given a disposal date.Now case is on disposal date though they r torturing her, her husband beaten her. Disposal date is on 21/07/17.I want to know what my sister should do on disposal date.Is she stand on her statement that she is happy with them and file a fresh case. Or change her statement that they have started again torturing. Which one will be more better. Thnc

Learning

2 Replies

A walk alone (-)     16 July 2017

Better ask her to take divorce instead of wasting time and money in other cases. Her husband can never change. Chances of getting any punishment for her husband are very less. Why as a brother you want your sister to roam court for a decade with zero result? As a brother you should give her correct advice ask her to go her home. If her husband or his family beats her ask her to shout loudly so that neighbor can hear and gather.

sameer (Assistant)     16 July 2017

Thank you very much for suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register