Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     01 March 2011

498a and child custody blackmailing

Hi,

My wife is blackmailing me for my son custody whome she has forcefully taken after filing 498a against me.

She has been asking fr huge amount of my for giving divorce and withdrawing 498a case. I can not give that amount. She also challange me that I can not get the child custody though she legally kidnapped him.

I have won child custody case in lower family court. And waiting for the high court order.

Kindly suggest is there any way our I can take some legal action against her? She has been behaving like a criminal and trying to extort maximum amount of money from me

regards

Man

Learning

1 Replies

prashant pundhir (Criminal Lawyer)     10 March 2011

You told that you won the custody of your child from lower court and waiting for high court order . is there any stay  or any other direction of high court so that interfering the implementation of lower court order ? If it is only a revision against lower court order and not any specific direction of high court, then the order of lower court stands and on behalf of this with the help of police ,you can take the custody of your child in implementation of the court's order . For the help of police , you can ask for the local authorities . Also you can complain for the contempt of court as the order of lower court stands till high court does not pass any order in revision .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register