Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satyajeet (Project Leader)     18 November 2013

498a

Hello Sir,
My wife has charged 498a case on me and i having conditional free bail with me.Please find attached bail copy.

I have completed all police formailities they have given my SAY on October 2013.

Today at time of conselling, accidently i told the cousellor that i am going out of india in my presence of wife because i wanted to wrap the counselling between me and her in max two weeks.

I am going out of india on  H1B visa it is part of my job.

Q1) Can my wife stop me from going out of india?

My lawyer is saying that you have power of antorney to mother she can continue your divorce on your behalf of u and for criminal case it will take time at leat one year to stand.

Learning

1 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     28 November 2013

She can probably get a LOC issued that will prevent you from leaving India. I would suggest that you inform the judge that you are leaving India for a certain period of time and request that he give you the dates as required.

The women filed 498a and you are giving her divorce? Why, so she can get married again and keep fighting this case against you? Withdraw the divorce and make a condition that you will not give her divorce till she withdraws the 498a. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register