LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Kumar (Asst. manager)     23 November 2013

498a, 406 & now dv

Dear Experts, A false 498a, 406 (in April, 2013) was filed by my wife in which all of us have got bail (Husband, his father & his mother) except my younger brother. We paid some money to the ASI and he promised to remove my brother's name while filing charge sheet which he did. We also have the copy of the chargesheet. Now the next date of court hearing is in the first week of December (For charge) and today we have received the court notice which includes my brother's name as well for appearance. The date has been given to confirm the charges mentioned in the FIR (as elaborated by my lawyer). 1)Now, is it necessary for my younger brother to appear in the court. 2) Can court reduce the charge (either 498a or 406) Further, I have also come to know that she has filed a DV case in May, 2013. My lawyer managed to got the copy of the complaint as well but till date no notice has been served upon us and as of now there hasn't been any ex-parte order. So, 1) Shall we on our own appear in the court or wait for the court's summon.

Learning

1 Replies

Vishal Kumar (Asst. manager)     24 November 2013

Experts, please reply....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register