LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R Banerjee (Eng.)     19 August 2017

41a crpc sub section 1

My wife filed a 498a case against me and my parents & sister. My father passed away after this cruelty. Earlier when we went to meet my new born baby she refuse to meet us with him. I applied A.P. and now from 21/07/2017 438(2) my married sister and my mother who is a dialysis patient is on A.P. bail. And I also applied the anticipatory bail in session or district court and the date of hearing is on 21/08/2017. As on 18/08/2017 I.O. sent 41a subsection 1 notice for meet her in women police station in bankura. Sister resided in Kolkata and mother is in Asansol. And I am working in Himachal pradesh. What we need to do.

Learning

3 Replies

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     21 August 2017

Whatever you do, do not miss your court hearing. Also, you can perhaps move to the high court for the quashing of the complaint against you. Best that you get in touch with a local advocate who can assist you smoothly through all the proceedings.

R Banerjee (Eng.)     21 August 2017

Thanks, I already under a advocate and he told me not to worry. I am waiting to get A.P. bail , if I didn't get that shall I surrender or apply to high Court. I earlier divorced by mutual consent, I tried to make a social life so I married, otherwise you know all people asked me where is your family in everywhere. But my second choice is more dangerous for me. I also knows that she married and divorced, but after lodging complaint I got to know that this is her 4th time marriage and last two times she got divorced by exparte and annulled. One income tax lawyer also being attached with their family she kanyadan the bride. But I am totally confused what to do. I didn't met with my son, what is the option to get back or visit my child. I done want to keep my son with that heartless women. They means the wife, her brother and mother already broke relation with their father. Her brother told that at any cost I should be punished. They all broke my life and I am only in the world due to my mother and brother after my father expired they are alone. Also my child he will face tremendous problem in future when he will hear that his mother is what type. I can take the baby's physical custody, but I don't want to give any maintenance to my cruel wife. Please guide I will talk to my advocate like that, I know he is very famous on the district court. And how I can face IO police as she sent the notice after almost 2months. When my sister and mother are in AP bail. She also knows the family as father of my wife was in police constable and retired as RO.

R Banerjee (Eng.)     21 August 2017

The advocate is not she , he is a income tax lawyer and carrying bar licence

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register