Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

4 SCs for 4 metros

Page no : 2

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     30 January 2010

GOOD MOVE: SHOULD BE IMPLIMENTED AT THE EARLIEST

Lilly rose (n/a)     30 January 2010

VERY GOOD MOVE WILL HELP POOR LITIGANTS MAINLY.

sweta singh (n/a)     30 January 2010

In my view...if such step will b taken then there will b further pendency of suits in the SC as bcoz litigants not satisfied with the judgement /order oh High Court will then start moving to SC as it will b easily accessible........there will b no more importance of SC being an Apex Court

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     31 January 2010

Anyway it is a good move, and will benefit both lawyers of those metros and ultimate beneficiery will be  poor litigants/clients due to reduced costs incur.  Also  Every steps used to have pros&cons. Any new developments/advancements  should be welcomed instead of resisting.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 January 2010

I think it is only paper statement.  It is a good move if it turned into reality.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 January 2010

It is only paper statement, it is good if it turned into reality.

Mani Narayanaswamy (Lawyer)     31 January 2010

Technically I agree with Gurunarayana Rao. Law settled by one bench of the Supreme Court may be followed by the other bench.

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     31 January 2010

Rejecting Law Commission's recommendation for setting up of four Supreme Court regional benches, Chief Justice of India K G Balakrishnan on 30th Jan 2010 said he did not favour the "disintegration" of the apex court.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 February 2010

TECHNICALLY,

I reckon that the time has come for the CJI to retire, for his favourable / unfavourable statement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register