Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aparna   31 January 2016

I was in a relationship past 2.5 years. Relationship initiated with a marriage proposal from his side. on enquiring about the caste he was from a upper caste. insppite of telling that this marriage is not possible he said his parents are well educated and will accept this. On this pretext on several occasion he maintained physical relationship and on asking about the proceedings of marriage talks he used to make excuses that he told his parents but since he is not well settled and doesnt have a proper job they cannot pursue this marriage. but later after 2 years i got to know he was lying and he never told his parents about me and lied his age and everything. on knowing the truth i told him that i m gonna talk to his parents but he pleaded that i should not come else his parents would kill him. but he assured he wil talk. after that for 8 months he was continuously telling me his mother is not agreeing to this marriage and his father is trying his level best. i even had a word with his father. but again later came to know he is already maaried to some other girl and all these time he was just fooling me so that i dont complain about him in police. Though after tht i filed an FIR main facts are as follows

1)      He was determined to marry me even after knowing that I am not from delhi and from lower caste, where he assured he will fight with his parents as well

2)      Till his lust was concerned he was always after my life to get married but had no intention so lied that he is already talking to his parents.

3)      I saw his wifes photo in his cellphone he said she is his cousin.

4)      In the month of april when he was getting married he came and met my parents and assured them that he will marry me even though its against his parents will.

5)      There was a father who was in favour and even gave threat to me as well as my family members.

6)      He was married still he came to my flat and tried his level best for physical intimacy.

He got arrested and is in judicial custody from past 60 days. bitter part is that my IO has great soft corners for that rapist. he has applied for bail in high court and judge has asked for status report so IO has submitted a partial chargesheet saying that my FIR matches With my CDR. meanwhile his family has tried a lot for compromise. please guide me what are his chances of getting bail.

Learning

9 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     31 January 2016

Oppose his bail petition in the high court otherwise he will obtain the bail .

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     31 January 2016

Though I sympathize with your situation, don't you think that the fault is 50% yours? I mean, you were having physical relationship before marriage. It is not like he raped you or something.  You call him a rapist. Why? Do you understand the meaning of rape? You enjoyed the relationship too. Did you not? If you were a decent woman, you would have waited until marriage. I do not support this boy's behavior either but you are not exactly an innocent victim... far from it.  

aparna   01 February 2016

Samir sir, I respect whatever you commented. But after such a bitter relationship for almost 2.5 years i got to realise that i was being used for s*xual benefits and money and not love. I was 110% loyal to him but he wasnt. He even got married but never told me. Cause he had evil intentions that he will loose a oppurtunity.. And also let me tell u one more thing i always tried for marriage, but since this guy didnt want to was delaying things on some or other excuses. He even lied just to get s*xual favours, cried to get money. But was never bothered to return. However i have tried my level best to stop him, when he pushed me in bed but he assured me i m doing it with my husband. I regret i submitted myself to his lust. But i was the one who took this out from him, he was a brave fellow to abuse me later and asked me to do whatever i can. I thought ppl would be supportive here cause usually womens are being stopped for fighting for justice. Sir whatever he did with me if same thing some other guy have done with his sister i dont think he would remain silent. I m sorry if i wrote anything wrong, my fault is 100% cause i trusted him.

aparna   01 February 2016

Joshi sir, Can you tell me how should i oppose that. I m totally on PP's and you know they dont speak. Please suggest i can speak if m allowed to

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 February 2016

Oppose the bail in the high court and start Hunger strike in front of his house call media people for your Hunger strike.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     02 February 2016

You can file inter venor petition to oppose bail, but my sincere advise is to make water tight case of trial rather spending most of the energy in opposing bail. 

aparna   02 February 2016

Raghavan sir, Its Supreme cout's order to check intensions of the accused for marriage. And in my case its very clear that he didnt had any intentions and is guilty of allegations i made. However i want he should be behind the bars throughout the trial. He spoilt my entire life lured me. My parents donot even support m lone fighter.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     03 February 2016

Having relationship of 2.5 years on promise of marriage – prima-facie is not at all chargeable under rape since future is uncertain.

Also no-where in the Indian law of rape states the same. 

Better, leave revenge, don’t listen to your misleading counsel as you will never win this case. 

aparna   28 February 2016

Rocky smith sir, Its not a revenge but the reality is out ofthat 2.5 years last one year was the duration he was already married. And these kind of guys who exploit young girls on pretext of marriage should take a lesson. If they dont intend to marry they should speak the truth rather keeping that as secret and having fun from wife at home and other gal who is in hope that this guy is gonna marry her. He is spoiling both the lives. Mentally and physically

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register