Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil sharma   06 August 2015

I was on my way to alwar in my car with my wife and son when in tauru a bike trying to overtake from  a truck , hit my vehicle head on and the individuals got injured in his head and  4 more people plying with him on the same bike. He was not wearing helmet at that time. I got every injured on a vehicle and sent to hospital. After that i left the location and went to nearest police station and informed police. Police got my statements but I did not take any copy from the police.  This accident happened on 2nd October 2015.  After more than one month i came to know that a case has been filed against me under IPC sec 279, 337, 338. The police states that the case has been directly filed in the court, FIR says that I ran from the spot but actually I went to police station. Now what police did, they took 4 months to produce the challan in the court. Now it seems everybody is trying to delay the case including my lawyer. For sure the other party will be more than happy to settle the case outside and extract some money out of me but they are not sure how to do that.

Suggest me how things will be settled

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register