1st class megistate affidavit

I want to change my name in school document

Hi! Thanks for that question!

The process is simple. You are required to make an application to the school along with an affidavit requesting the change of name in the required documents disclosing there in your previous and the changed name. The same shall be forwarded by the school to the board. Then you will have to get the change of name published in the local and national newspaper and give a copy of the same to the school as well. The board shall send you the changed documents in a matter of 7 days if everything goes well. If not, move the civil court.Also, find help in my and our expert's previous answers on the same topic which will clear all your doubts for sure.

Good Luck!



you have to file suit against the Board

Respected Sunil Sharma sir, with due respect, isn't a suit against the board supposed to be filed after they show their intent to 'not cooperate'? Wouldn't following the straight procedure be more fuss free and beneficial?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu