Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

138 nia - delayed notice

Page no : 2

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     06 May 2014

The Courts dont have a Power to condone delay of Notice 

U have already filed a fatal complaint now and Now that you have everything on record in Court no amount of Legal advice would help. Actually the MM is trying to help you by saying to bring some rulings because in his heart he can see that U are a sufferer but despite his copertaion, the MM would  not be able to do anything. There are no rulings in any Court in your Favour

But there is one silver lining in the case

If u let me know the amount of the Cheque I would let u know whether the remedy that I have in mind is worth pursuing for??

Sandeep Patel (Prop.)     06 May 2014

D/Ashok JI,

thanks for your reply, the amout is very small i.e. Rs. 16,500/-.

plz reply.

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     06 May 2014

Looking to the amount, it is better to leave the case unpursued because what i had in mind was aimed at creating a new law on the basis of these facts and circumstances . Looking to the facts , I am sure if that the SC will definitely accept your case and will lay down a set of guidelines which will become precedent to be followed by Lower Courts

But unfortunately, it would be a very costly exercise in terms of time and money both

Under these circumstances it would be better to pursue Civil Remedy as suggested by learned members herin

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register