LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (manager)     23 May 2016

125 crpc

My wife suufered from Herpes encephalities(brain infection) in sep 2012 marrige date(22/02/2004)(daughter born01/10/2006) , I got her treated and paid all bills. she recovered a lot but still had some memory issues. My inlaws took her along and said the new home you have shifted in didnt suit our daughter . you change it and we will send her back. It was a trap. They barred me from meeting her, post one half month of discharge she again suffered from same problem. This time she sufferd heavily nreurologicaly. She bacame completely blank. Than started the game of harrsement . Their family pandit said that your daughter is under some paranorlam things and it is caused by grooms family.

they filed lots of false cases as 498 , Blade attack ,acid attack ,125crpc .They showed my income is 5lacs per month and produced property sale purchase documents in court. Judge passed an interim order to pay 5 lacs to my wife.. I never neglected my wife and now chargesheet of 498  says Vishal wanted to keep her wife along and get her trerated but mother didnt want to send her daughter to her husband and wants to file cases....

My wife is in blank state , she didnt file any case, I didnot leave her, Its like her mpther has kept her as weapon against me. our daughter resides with me. and my monthly income through out 2012-2016 is not more than 20000 per month. Judge didnt bother to see income and asset filed by us

My question is 

1.Is it not necessary for court to appoint guardian for insane person?

2. How can 125 crpc fiyt in this matter as its not a case of neglection as she lived for 8.5 years with me?

3. Can section 32 (guardian ship) fit in to my matter?

4. I am not left with penny , only property i bought was on my wifes name,?

5. Can i represent my self in high court as i cant afford lawyers anymore.?

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 May 2016

It is pathetic to hear such things. 1, Court can take suo motto cognizance of the same, but it is better we petition it with valid documents. 2, it is valid point , as you have not deserted her and ready to live with her  3, You have try case under mental health act 1987. 4,it is better to have counsel, in such tricky issues, as you have get guardian ship of her and have to set aside 125 crpc order. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register