LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     28 October 2010

**Urgent** DV case

i am male , married before 2 years ,  My wife family is interested in my money and asked for money many times.

Myself and my wife stayed togather for 10 months (not with my parents)

after 10 months i went abroad for job purpose and my wife was in india.

but after 1 months again she asked for money for her family which i denied

so she put false domestic violence case against me , my sister and my parents ,

At that time also i was out of india and even today i m out of india

in this case my wife produced bank statement with false sign and stamp of bank. and ask for home , 1/3 maintaince.

i have letter of this bank that this bank statement is with fake sign , stamp and one of the figure is alter.

My Q are:

1. Will it favour me,

2. my wife will get punishment for this ? 

3. Will court dismiss case as this is on false ground ?

4. can i take divorce and do i need to pay anything if it proves that this case is false and wih bad intention ?

Learning

3 Replies

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     28 October 2010

file a complaint for forgery and perjury in the court.

(Guest)

File a case of cheating and forgery in a court, hire a good advocate. You file 420 and 467 i.e., cheating and forgery case against wife and their relatives this evidences and case is helpful in a DV act and in future if you file divorce case this fact will be also useful in your favor.So, immediately file forgery case  .

My Q are:

1. Will it favor me,

2. My wife will get punishment for this? 

3. Will court dismiss case as this is on false ground?

4. Can i take divorce and do i need to pay anything if it proves that this case is false and wih bad intention?

Answer ;

1, yes it favors you.

2,yes your wife get punishment for this.

3,it depend upon  on the evidences .

4,if you take divorce and if she ask maintenance this case forgery case details  is helpful but you have to maintenance to wife( the judge should when giving maintenance should consider this ) if your wife is punished in forgery  then no worry at all.

Indian penal code 1860

467.     Forgery of valuable security, will, etc.: - Whoever forges a document which purports to be a valuable security or a will, or an authority to adopt a son, or which purports to give authority to any person to make or transfer any valuable security, or to receive the principal, interest or dividends thereon, or to receive or deliver any money, moveable property, or valuable security, or any document purporting to be an acquittance or receipt acknowledging the payment of money, or an acquittance or receipt for the delivery of any moveable property or valuable security, shall be punished with 1[imprisonment for life], or with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.

420.   Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property. —Whoever cheats and thereby dishonestly induces the person deceived any property to any person, or to make, alter or destroy the whole or any part of a valuable security, or anything which is signed or sealed, and which is capable of being converted into a valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     29 October 2010

My lawyer has filed complain under section  467,468,471.

complaint has filed under same court and same judge where DomesticViolence case is going on.

Will judge himfelf investigate ? becuase my lawyer request for police inquiry in this case and arrest my wife under 156(3)

What will be the next step ?

Will judge stop proceeding untill this issue get resolved ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register