Sudhir Kumar
14 October 2019 at 06:57
In Reply To :

Service matters

repeated

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Service-matter-713191.asp

Sudhir Kumar
14 October 2019 at 06:56
In Reply To :

Service matter

repeated
http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Service-matters-713196.asp

Sudhir Kumar
14 October 2019 at 06:55
In Reply To :

Service matter

When was he dismissed?

What did he do (Appeal/writ) after dismissal ?

Dr J C Vashista
14 October 2019 at 06:55
In Reply To :

Proxy voting by tenant authorised by owner or GPA holder in

Incomplete information can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.
Prima facie it is an academic question.

Sudhir Kumar
14 October 2019 at 06:54
In Reply To :

Service matters

When was he dismissed?

Dr J C Vashista
14 October 2019 at 06:53
In Reply To :

Agreement of sale cum gpa

There can not be composite document in the name of "Agreemement of Sale cum GPA" as stated and posted by you.
If it is there show it to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of document/facts, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with records (on appointment) at:
Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 or visit: vakil-saab.com

Dr J C Vashista
14 October 2019 at 06:48
In Reply To :

Right to maintenance and share in property

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer engaged in Motor Accident Claim case?
If you have lost faith in your lawyer show the documents to another local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation and guidance.
Too long a story, no time.

PARDEEP KUMAR
14 October 2019 at 06:41
In Reply To :

Service matter

Incomplete facts, still first you need to file Appeal, if the provision do exist in service rules concerned and it's not time barred thereafter you can approach High Court.

Sudhir Kumar
14 October 2019 at 03:30
In Reply To :

Promotion

Agreed with Mr Kishan Dutt.

Vikram Singh Rathore
13 October 2019 at 23:45

Dear Experts,
My Brother Vijay married in 1994 and within a year shifted from our parental home to a rented accomodation because of pressure for the same from his wife.He had an independent business at that time. Subsequently,our elder brother allowed them to stay in a DDA flat owned by him.Vijay met with an acident 10 years after his marriage which caused an 86% disablity and thus rendered him incapable of any meaningful occupation to provide for his family(comprising of wife, 2 sons and a daughter). He was awarded a compensation of around 16 lakhs a few years later. My father contributed another 13 lakhs and made a fixed deposit of 29 lakhs in my brother’s name . All his medical as well as household expenses have since been met by our parents out of their and my joint business and interest accruing from the awarded compensation. In 2009, our magnanimous elder brother gifted him his flat he was staying in since 1997. 2 years after his accident, his wife started working as a teacher in a school where she is now the Principal. She never contributed towards household expenses and their children’s education.Around the same time, I started taking my brother to my office as he was feeling lonely, a practice which has continued till date.Although, my brother does not have any share in the business and cannot work productively, we started to show INR 30000 as his salary. Ever since his accident, my brother has faced utter neglect from his wife who does not even sleep with him in the same room, goes off to her parents every weekend and frequently travels outside Delhi with her children in tow asking her husband to go stay with his parents while she is away. Two of their sons are now in US, the elder one working and the younger one studying. The daughter is in final year of graduation. Their immigration/education expense have also been borne by our parents. All three children are over 20 years of age. My brother needs constant care as he suffers from frequent breathing problems and requires medication through a nebulizer. Due to my parents dwindling savings and sorry state of my business, we gave her INR 5000 less as monthly expenses about 3 months back. She threw a tantrum and asked my brother to go stay with his parents as she was going to accompany her niece (from Dubai) for a sightseeing trip in India. She did not return for the next 2 months despite numerous calls of request from my brother.The children have not spoken to their father since this incident. We involved a third part for rapproachment in whose presence she asked for the Compensation money Fixed deposits and the ownership papers of the flat they have been staying in for the last 20 years. Both these documents are with our parents as they feel that she will pressurize Vijay to dispose off the property and enacsh the FDs and desert him forever.She has come back to her matrimonial home but refused to let Vijay come there without the documents that she has demanded.She is also demanding Vijay’s share of the business. After so many years of suffering at her hands, Vijay has finally agreed to let us initiate divorce proceedings against her. Please advise about his rights and what all more he has to forego to finally breathe easy.

Anonymous
13 October 2019 at 23:22
In Reply To :

Migration of state

So sir its OC in andhra Pradesh can it get included in obc in Telangana

Tapal Manjunath Reddy
13 October 2019 at 21:53
In Reply To :

Agreement of sale cum gpa

There is no such document like Agreement of Sale Cum G.P.A.... Both are different documents meant for different purpose... Please post meaningful queries...

Yeshwant
13 October 2019 at 21:41

Agreement of sale cum gpa

Hi,
We want to cancel "Agreement of Sale Cum GPA" original copy. Can anyone let us know, how to cancel the "Agreement of Sale CUM GPA" without original copy. Both the parties are ready (mutual understanding).

Thanks and Regards,
Yeshwant Kumar Gupta.

P. Venu
13 October 2019 at 21:35
In Reply To :

Registering second marriage in india with a foreigner girl.

Any suggestion depends upon whether the second marriage is valid as nikah.

Agrawal .N.
13 October 2019 at 21:33
In Reply To :

Delhi school education act

Thank you for you reply sir. I am expecting to get the views of the experts on the technical aspects in capital letters.....WHAT IF THE SCHOOL DOES NOT GIVE CONFIRMATION IN WRITING EVEN AFTER COMPLETION OF THE PROBATION PERIOD, BUT CONTINUES FURTHER FOR MANY YEARS ON CONTRACT BASIS AND THEN AFTER SEVEN YEARS REMOVES THAT EMPLOYEE WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON.

×