22 July 2019 at 22:52

Son rights on father property

Hi All,

In divorce case, if there is flat on father name and divorce happened then in that case does son have right on father property? does some part of property needs to be given to son as son getting divorced ? Under which law ?

My understanding is son has only right on property after father death. Also if property is self acquired by father then it is the father choice to whom he wants to give the property.

If father dont want to give a property to son then what action needs to be taken ? registered will work ?

22 July 2019 at 22:45

Can i use wife's document as evidence ?

One query about evidence.
Can I use photocopy of any document filled by wife, as my evidence ?

Example - Wife filled photo copy of 'nikahnama' along with main petition in 125 crpc. But did not filled it nor mark nor exhibit it during evidence.

Bug I want to use that photocopy as a proof of fraud marriage.

Can I use it as evidence ? How ?

22 July 2019 at 22:40
In Reply To :

Does ejaculation dysfunction amounts to impotency?

Ji, as per English dictionary and Legal dictionary the impotency is having same meaning. You please ask your doctor whether ejaculation dysfunction is trated as impotency or not.

22 July 2019 at 22:33
In Reply To :

Can civil defmmation be transferred to mumbai?

Dear anonymous today you have posted two queries in same subject and both are academic. Consult your own counsel.

22 July 2019 at 22:28
In Reply To :

Can 'daughter-in-law claim part from property of mother-in-l

Ji, to me, the property will be treated as self acquired as the property was gifted to mother-in-law. So no one can claim on it.



22 July 2019 at 22:20
In Reply To :

Maitenance case

The Child is of 2 and half years. How much they can grant maintenance to child ? The maintenance for wife will get denied under which law ?

22 July 2019 at 21:58

Can court order husband to pay wife litigation fees

Me and husband is going through null and void case for four months, as I am not a earning person it is getting difficult to pay for advocate each time. If there is a possibility , can i apply to the court to ask husband to my legal charges.if so how can I do it. Please help me . Thanks in advance.

Isaac Gabriel
22 July 2019 at 19:38
In Reply To :

Conferment of permanent status act 1981

Labour legislations unilaterally hold once the industry unit reaches the number for the implementation of the act,it can continue even if the number falls below later.

22 July 2019 at 18:43

Need help for buy property at Gram panchayat

Hi any one help me regarding buy New flat at Kalayn Kongaon gram panchayat Sunil Mhatre complex

22 July 2019 at 18:31
In Reply To :

Online course

Venu, What options are available for me as an online trainer? to protect the course content.

22 July 2019 at 18:29
In Reply To :

Online course

Hemant ji,
Which is the best time to call you?

P. Venu
22 July 2019 at 16:58
In Reply To :

Name mismatch in ssc and degree certificte

The discrepancies are quite common and could be explained on the basis of affidavit as and when necessary.

P. Venu
22 July 2019 at 16:55
In Reply To :

Fencing and putting rain water harvest pipe on my compound w

The posting lacks clarity.

P. Venu
22 July 2019 at 16:53
In Reply To :

Regarding relief in 80g

Please verify whether the donation to such Relief Funds are taken into consideration for relief under under 80G or it is exempted from tax.

P. Venu
22 July 2019 at 16:50
In Reply To :

Online course

Yes, the matter requires professional assistance.


  LAWyersclubindia Menu