Dr J C Vashista
16 June 2019 at 07:36
In Reply To :

Distribution of properties

There are two options available to you i.e., either to get a "family settlement" registered demarcating share of each member or to file a suit for partition, possession, damages and mesne profits (as required).
It would be advisable to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/records, proper guidance and proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista
16 June 2019 at 07:31
In Reply To :

Girlfriend is filing complaint on me for not marrying her .

When you have enjoyed physical relationship for 12 months before finalisation of proposal for marriage why are you afraid of consequence of refusal, face it boldly.
Wait and watch for her next step till then keep silent.
It would be advisable to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, proper guidance and proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista
16 June 2019 at 07:26
In Reply To :

Missing wife

Prima facie it is a fabricated, false and unbelievable story.
However, if there is some truth in your story, wait and watch investigation by police. Besides this, find out yourself without expecting miracle from experts on this platform.

Dr J C Vashista
16 June 2019 at 07:19
In Reply To :

Cpc

There is no such provision as "performa respondent" in a SLP,.
However, why do you not implead the person as "respondent", whether you may seek any relief against him/her/them or not?
When you want/seeking relief against such person why do you not make him/her/them a party when the person(s) was/were already there a party in appellate High Court?
What is the subject matter of SLP? Which High Court has dismissed the appeal and when?
Relevant information is missing from your query.
It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ records, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) with relevant records at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com Cell # +91-98911-52939 website: vakil_saab.com

Dr J C Vashista
16 June 2019 at 07:09
In Reply To :

Property law

Take certified copy of title document (sale deed) from concerned Sub-Registrar, taking the documents by step daughter is a minor issue.
Which daughter (1st marriage) or daughter from present (second) marriage has taken the document? Whether she has misused the document, if so, how, when and where?
Quite confused and vague facts/statement.
How did you manage to get the property mutated in your name in the absence of original title document?

Dr J C Vashista
16 June 2019 at 06:57
In Reply To :

Was debarred even if I didn�t do copy

File an appeal against the order of debarring, after taking entire case evidences, through RTI application.

Anonymous
16 June 2019 at 06:19

Ex parte partion suit

I would like to know what is the court going to allow me to sell the property . What will it grant me i don't want any temporary reprieve . if the other party does not want to sell the house but i would like to sell the house immediately .

Anonymous
16 June 2019 at 06:17
In Reply To :

Got a letter from epf commisioner

Epf commisioner ke office se letter aya

Anonymous
16 June 2019 at 06:15

Got a letter from epf commisioner

Maine 2016 mein elf mein register karvaya that as an employer, par maine koi kaam nhi kiya i mean maine koi contract nhi Liya, ab 2019 chal raha ab letter bhej rahe ki apne dues,arrers,land damages,Lil mila ke 500000 jama karvao, sir i m not in a position toh pay this huge amount, maine toh kaam he nhi kiya toh yeah sab kyun, agar letter nikalna tha toh phele nikaalte ab 3 saal ke baad letter de rahe pls suggest something, as if i earn hardly 10000 per month.

Vijay Raj Mahajan
16 June 2019 at 02:59
In Reply To :

Property law

What is important, the title/sale deed of the property in question, if that stood in your deceased husband's name only, the share of the step daughter will exists unless any testamentary document i.e Will made by your husband in your favor and specifically disinherited the step daughter out of that property.
The sale deed was stolen is not so big issue as a certified copy of the same can be obtained from the registrar office, that your lawyer should have told you and got it for you.
If you have no document to show and prove the distribution of the husband's asset where the step daughter was given her share by his even before his death, the share of the step daughter shall exist in the present property of the husband who died intestate.
You guys were in USA, earning money could have got some competent lawyer to work out all this in a proper manner, rather you're only saving money at that time and still seeking free of cost legal opinion from experts.

Hrishikesh Patil
15 June 2019 at 23:07
In Reply To :

Was debarred even if I didn�t do copy

I am doing diploma in mechanical enggg

Hrishikesh Patil
15 June 2019 at 23:07

Was debarred even if I didn�t do copy

Sir! This is hrishikesh here l, the controller found a cheat behind my bench and did a copy case on me . As a result i got debarred for 2 full year, I don�t know what to do my life is fucked up , what should i do now, will i be able to take admission in other course and I�m soo terrified,please tell me

Anonymous
15 June 2019 at 22:56

Property law

My husband died interstate in 2009 i have one daughter with my husband and 2 step daughter of my husband .
He had sold a big house and kept their share for them as Nominee in the bank . who are American citizen. he built present house as a share for my daughter and me . after the funeral . the elder step daughter wire transferred the money. and she also stole the sale deed of the present property which we did not expect she did not admit . she emailed refusing it so we gave a police complaint of all the missing document but the police said they have already fled the country. we gave complaint for the document only and then mutated the house in my and my daughters name . now it is 4.5 years the lawyers say that we cannot claim the nominee money because of limitation but they can come and claim the share .without giving the share in the nominee money. my question she is not given any relinquish deed and she will not give .when i suggest to my husband for the same he said thir engineers in America for 25 years they will not claim for this house and simply to harass . so at anytime (because she has stolen the sale deed)..whichi is proof of her .
intention.
is ti possibility tio gift deed to my daughter .or sell this property.
Thanking you

kavksatyanarayana
15 June 2019 at 22:18
In Reply To :

How a sale deed can be invalid

Dear querist, the case is already in court. so wait till the judgement comes out. Which kind of residence proof enclosed to the document by the buyer at the time of Registration?

kavksatyanarayana
15 June 2019 at 22:06
In Reply To :

Mumbai stamp duty

Dear querist, you purchased the flat in the year 1995 then why kept silent all these years? Have you received any Notice-under Sec.41/41-A of I.S.Act, from the Collector under I.S.Act & District Registrar/SDO? If you receive any notice you shall pay that deficit stamp duty with penalty up to maximum of 10 times to the original stamp duty.

×