Dr J C Vashista
23 September 2019 at 07:17
In Reply To :

Modification of divorce order

The decree of divorce passed by mututal consent can neither be appealed nor modified.
However, you may apply afresh for custody of child with changed circumstances (if any).
It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/case file, guidance and proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista
23 September 2019 at 07:14
In Reply To :

Benami property

It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista
23 September 2019 at 07:10
In Reply To :

False complaint of sexual harassment by a woman librarian

Wait for the verdict in complaint case against you and after considering the judgment/order proceed through your lawyer, who is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case and an able, competent and intelligent person to guide and proceed.
It shall be inappropriate to oblige you on the basis of limited facts posted by you in this query.
If you feel for a second opinion it would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and guidance.

Dr J C Vashista
23 September 2019 at 07:05
In Reply To :

When to exhibit evidence documents in criminal complaint

Do you have original documents in your possession or handed over to IO?
You should retain them with you for exhibiting at the time of post-summoning (appearance of accused) prosecution evidence through Public Prosecutor.
It would be advisable to consult a local senior for better appreciation of facts and guidance.

Sudhir Kumar
23 September 2019 at 06:52
In Reply To :

Usage of trade mark registered in india

please state facts.

Sudhir Kumar
23 September 2019 at 06:38
In Reply To :

Division of property

Your wife will get her share only out of 1/2 of what her father owned.

Deepak Joshi +917017821512
22 September 2019 at 23:43
In Reply To :

Salary In Hold

Serve legal notice to your employer

Anonymous
22 September 2019 at 22:57
In Reply To :

Hospital secured stay for 4 weeks

Sir I cannot approach advocate. I cannot. If you cant help please stay away and let the query be open at least. Not all will be like you. Some might help.

Banuvara Raja
22 September 2019 at 22:54
In Reply To :

Notice how many times

Since the party has not recieved the notice at the given address, the notice keeps coming back and this going on for past 1 year.

So, I have filed a memo asking the forum to pass exparte orders and proceed further.

Still the judge gave one more date for issue of notice.

As suggested by Mr Isaac I will do oral submission of substituted service of notice.

kavksatyanarayana
22 September 2019 at 21:34
In Reply To :

Division of property

Ji, your father-in-law have 1/2 share in the property. For your mother-in-law's 1/2 share, your father-in-law and his daughters have equal rights over the 1/2 share.

kavksatyanarayana
22 September 2019 at 21:20
In Reply To :

Opening office in residence /falt

JI, yes. there is nothing wrong to use a room for office purpose.

Dr J C Vashista
22 September 2019 at 21:01
In Reply To :

One of my employee have join another job without notice

Show the terms and conditions of employment to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.
Generally there is no bar to work for some other company in his time, if the other company is not your competitor or using same technology/infomation/know-how or any such/similar business affecting your company/performance/profitability/ brand /goodwill.

Dr J C Vashista
22 September 2019 at 20:56
In Reply To :

Delay in non regularisation of payment .

Be specific, precise and short to get obligation of experts on this platform.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

Dr J C Vashista
22 September 2019 at 20:54
In Reply To :

Bond money waiver

What do you intend to convey from the term used as "cut working as AM in Wns"?
Be clear with your identity to get obligation of experts on this platform.

Isaac Gabriel
22 September 2019 at 20:54
In Reply To :

Notice how many times

Plead with the forum for further steps ie press publication. Oral plea is enough in thiscase.

×