17 July 2019 at 18:38

Pagdi property sell issue

There's a small room on the name of my grandmother in Kurla W
We want to sell it but its under the pagdi scheme
Its currently not been transferred. There is will declared by my grandmother to transfer it to me.
She and my dad is no more.
The owner has also passed away and the current claiming owner doesn't show any proof of he being the owner and is not acceptable the rent yet.
In such scenario how should i sell thia property?

17 July 2019 at 18:32


I completed mcom with BBM degree and also NET KSET I am eligible or not for assistant professor in commerce in Karnataka

17 July 2019 at 17:45
In Reply To :


Thanks to everybody for advice, it's my own property single purchase by me

17 July 2019 at 17:24

Tenancy Right

I am having a office in Kolkata (West Bengal) paying Rent regularly in Rent Control West Bengal, the office rent is in the name of a Pvt. Ltd. Company the said company is under process of striking off in Ministry of company affairs. The Trade License of the said company is up to date .
My query is can my Landlord eject from the office on any grounds ?

17 July 2019 at 17:13

Land dispute

My cousin brother sold the property which was registered in my father's name,what to do in such sitution??pls help



Lokin kumar
17 July 2019 at 15:34

Understand unregistered sale deed as evidence

I entered into an oral agreement to buy a property. I got the sale deed prepared on a rs.5000/- stamp paper and obtained circle rate valuation and prepared stamp duty drafts payable to registrar towards deficit stamp duty. Seller executed the sale deed at his home and asked me to go to registrar office where he would visit at a later time to complete the registration formalities. But later he didn't turn up at registrar office at all and further refused to get the sale deed registered and handover possession.
I as adviced by my lawyer filed a suit for specific performance praying for execution , registration of deed and handover of physical possession or alternatively appoint a court officer to get the executed deed registered and handover possession. Now at the time of submitting evidence seller's lawyer has raised objection citing sec 35 of stamp duty act that the sale deed is understamped and should not be allowed till it is impounded and due penalty is paid.
I have prayed before court that I had got the demand drafts made for deficit stamp duty before the day of execution of sale deed in order to comply with section 3 of stamp duty act, but as the seller refused to co-operate I couldn't deposit the same. I have also submitted to court, along with certificate from bank issuing the demand drafts towards deficit stamp duty, that I kept the draft validated for almost 2.5 years even after filing the instant suit but as there is law under which i could have deposited it with the court as it is to be submitted with the registrar. As there was no certainty about date of registration i got the same cancelled after 2.5 years of filing the instant suit. Further more, I have made submission that if the deed is impounded and I pay the penalty, and at a later stage if the suit is decreed in my favour the seller will have to execute a fresh deed and stamp duty will have to be paid on it, then this will lead to multiplicity of proceedings.
1). Complied with section 3, where stamp duty has to be purchased on or before execution, and I purchased before execution, but deed couldn't be presented for registration.
2). The deficit stamp duty demand draft couldn't be deposited with registrar as seller didn't co-operate and there is no law under which it can be deposited with court.
3). If suit is decreed in my favour and seller executes fresh deed, what will happen with the stamp duty and penalty which I pay on impounding now.

Only if court officer gets the already executed deed registered then the payment of stamp duty with penalty make sense.

Opposite party lawyer relying and seeking action under section 35 of stamp act, i.e, impounding.
How to convince the judge to allow the sale deed as evidence for collateral purpose, and not to impound the same.
If impounded, do I have any legal recourse, if yes then how should I go about it stage by stage.
Appeal in high court? Appeal before collector? Appeal before chief revenue controlling authority?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
17 July 2019 at 15:31
In Reply To :

In person application filed in the bombay hc but they reject

High Court will not help you to conduct the matter as it cannot be bias towards anyone. Therefore Registrar find out whether you are competent to conduct the matter or not and report court about their observation. Appoint advocate to conduct the matter.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
17 July 2019 at 15:25
In Reply To :

Salary during extended notice period

Even if you are on probation you can take legal action against employer for recovery of your unpaid dues.

17 July 2019 at 12:58

Salary during extended notice period

Hello all, I am working in a central govt institute where I currently have 30 days notice period (still in probation). I resigned in June and my last working days is 25th July. However, I haven't been paid for June.

Can an institute that follows central govt. rules and regularisation legally hold my salary for month of June?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Sudip Adhikary
17 July 2019 at 12:01
In Reply To :

Tenant occupied extra room

Sir ,eviction suit is there already

17 July 2019 at 10:05

Builder has submitted fraud documents at the time of society

Our society is registered in Pune . Builder has submitted fraud z form at the time of society registration in deputy registrar office ...society was registered in Jan 2017 after this builder has done the conveyance deed, when society committee submitted property card documents that time land owner and builder has send legal notice that society committee has done the society registration illegally now please help us what we should do?

Dr J C Vashista
17 July 2019 at 07:23
In Reply To :

Multiple maintenance allowed or not ?

Number of judgments are available on the issue regarding payment of maintenance depending upon case to case, search yourself if you are counsel for the party.

Dr J C Vashista
17 July 2019 at 07:20
In Reply To :

Property dispute between sister and brother over elder broth

It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) with records at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell #+91 98911 52939 email: or visit:

Dr J C Vashista
17 July 2019 at 07:19
In Reply To :

Tenant occupied extra room

The facts should have been against the tenant, how can a tenant occupy additional room without consent/permission of landlord.
Unbelievable story.
However, if so, tenant is a trespasser.
It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding for eviction and payment of damages with mesne profit..

Dr J C Vashista
17 July 2019 at 07:15
In Reply To :

Change in name

No one has stopped you to change your name; get it published in gazette through a local lawyer.


  LAWyersclubindia Menu