P. Venu
14 October 2019 at 20:29
In Reply To :

Registration of property

The posting suggests no cause of action for approaching the Court.

Naveen Kanth Dasari
14 October 2019 at 20:25
In Reply To :

Rights to sell gifted property.

thank you experts, Vasista sir as per your suggestion I will file a case for Partition, possession and permanent injunction but my doubt is we are already staying in the allotted portion so do we still have to file for possession.

P. Venu
14 October 2019 at 20:23
In Reply To :

Service matters

It is the Jharkhand High Court that has the jurisdiction. This is an unfortunate situation as the para-military personnel are not covered by the Armed Forces Tribunal or the Central Administrative Tribunal.

P. Venu
14 October 2019 at 20:20
In Reply To :

Right to maintenance and share in property

What are the grounds of seeking divorce. the brother's wife, as of now, has no claim or right over the properties and assets belonging to your brother; so also, the children.

Udit
14 October 2019 at 19:53

Notice in consumer complaint

Sir/madam, My brother in law died due to negligency of the doctor of a govt. hospital. I m going to file a complaint against this medical negligency in the national commission of consumer forum. My ques. are that- 1. Is it mandatory to issue notice to all of them before filing a complaint and if it is not mandatory, even then should i serve notice to all the opposite parties before filing complaint. 2. How much days notice is mandatory to serve? Would a 15 days' notice would be sufficient amd as per law. 3. How much cud be the amount of claim as my brother in law was in govt. service and his salary was Rs. 90,000/-per month and the govt. is now providing monthly pension to the family that is around half of his salary i.e. Rs. 42000/-. 4. Has the new consumer protection act, 2019 been applied or the case will be filed under the proviaions of old consumer protection act 1986.
Please advice. Regards and thanks...

William
14 October 2019 at 19:49

Divorce

My sister married her college mate who was an iran citizen...he came to india on a study permit...after getting married via registration here he had moved to the united states...its been 5yrs now and he now claims that he doesnt want the marriage and he wants a divorce...he also claims that he had used me to get his visa to the usa as he wldnt have got it from his hometown in Iran as he was out of his country for more than 5 yrs staying at india...now hes also willing to sign the divorce papers but not willing to come to the indian courts for the process...i want to punish him and bring him to court...hes has surrendered his passport at usa for the process of obtaining a green card but he has not yet recieved his green card identity...can i bring him to the indian courts for cheating me?

Madhanagopal
14 October 2019 at 19:47

Lease fraud - house owner is abscond

House owner has let out his property for 5lacs lease and paid by cash, which was jointly owned by his wife as well. Due to some personal problem they both got separated and currently the property is under bankruptcy. Bank has sent 3 notice and currently received notice from Thasildar office. Owner of the property has got abscond and unable to tracer. Mobiles has got switched off.

Some one can help us in this situation.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
14 October 2019 at 19:21
In Reply To :

Will

Dear Mr. shaym lal,
It is better if you execute will on the basis of boundaries so that it will fully describe the properties.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
14 October 2019 at 19:15
In Reply To :

Proxy voting by tenant authorised by owner or GPA holder in

Dear Pramila,
Read bye laws or rules to know whether proxy voting is allowed.

mubashar-us-saqib gill
14 October 2019 at 19:00
In Reply To :

Registration of property

You should file a case for partition of property alongwith permanant injunction seeking therein that the other parties may be restrained from alienating the suit property. This case will be filed before civil judge.

mubashar-us-saqib gill
14 October 2019 at 19:00
In Reply To :

Registration of property

shyam lal
14 October 2019 at 16:37

Will

kindly advice , MoU of family settlement mentions share is to be divided on percentage basis,not on Metes & bound basis , which one of the two options is better when a WILL is to be executed

R.S.Rajesh
14 October 2019 at 16:17
In Reply To :

Purchase auction property

As the proceedings are stayed by DRT, the bank is not in order insusting you to pay balance till disposal of appeal. Take up with Advocate .

Anonymous
14 October 2019 at 14:53

Maintenance charges taken in advance

The builder took maintenance charges for 2 years. They also said that the charges would be applicable for two years starting from the time we took possession which happened on 28th June 2018. Now conveniently they say that as per their rule they are applicable from the time they received the OC which was in Sep 2017. This is not inline with their commitment. There are many who have the same problem in our society.
Please guide and help
regards Anil More

denis
14 October 2019 at 14:35

Keep the alcohol on party at home on dry day for election

We arrange a small birthday party at home. We want to have beer and whiskey to party at home that day. This day is Dry Day, due to the election of Maharashtra Vidhanshabha. The election is on October 21, and Party is on 20th October . Kindly advice us we can keep alcohol on Dry day at home.
What is legal law for keeping alcohol on Dry Day due to election.

×