Home > Experts > Today's Posts

Experts : Today's Posts

Posted by : J K Agrawal
Posted On : 7/30/2016 9:26:56 AM

In Reply To : Partnership deed for firm/ business operation

Dear Friends
The partnership act is not a local law but it is central law. The stamp duty party is governed by local law.

As far as it relates to stamp duty please consult to the local lawyer but so far as validity the attestation before an Notary is not sufficient.

It is MUST to get the parternership deed before the 'Registrar of Firms' else this deed has no value in eye of law.

Posted by : bijay prasad
Posted On : 7/30/2016 9:14:40 AM

In Reply To : misuse of document

document is trade license in name of my late father. original copy was not with me and i had no usec of it since long because i have rented out the property of father. but later on I came to know it was in possesion of my sister's son and he was trying to obtain trade lisence in his name declaring that his late his father is son of my father. He is quarreling with me since long hid his share on my father property.

Posted by : P. Venu
Posted On : 7/30/2016 8:25:06 AM

In Reply To : Evict brother in law

What is the stand of your sister?

Posted by : Jagadeesh Kumar V
Posted On : 7/30/2016 8:06:10 AM

In Reply To : llb 3 year

Nothing, you can get 3 years Llb degree

Posted by : mahendrakumar
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:58:09 AM

What is the next remedy

based on a sc judgment on rounding of service so as to make a person eligible for service pension,a similarly placed person,requested the same central govt,ie,indian Navy for granting him too the pension.however,Navy has rejected his claim stating that,the sc judgment is applicable only to that person,who secured the judgment. Now what are the options.

1) can he approach the HC of his jurisdiction quoting the sc judgment,for pension

2) should he also approach the sc,stating that,he is also similarly placed,same dept and same period of service?

the person is at present ,71 years old and met me as a social worker for guidance.

expecting some guidance from experts on the above,including any other easy/speedy solution

Posted by : Jagadeesh Kumar V
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:55:40 AM

In Reply To : Want to reduce maintanance amount

Shaikji, you didn't mention that is it a interim order or main order. But you can challenge the interim order. If you can prove that your wife is earning than you can escape from liability to pay maintenance. I don't think that court will agree phone conversation but you have produce any document to prove that your wife is working. And also there is a citation that if wife is capable of earning if she is
educate than also you are not liable to pay maintenance. First challenge the exparte order.

Posted by : Dr J C Vashista
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:19:27 AM

In Reply To : Interim suspension order for unilateraly cancellation of registerted settlement deed.

Your query/facts are vague.
Consult and engage another prudent local lawyer to challenge suspension order/ petition.

Posted by : Dr J C Vashista
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:16:26 AM

In Reply To : Acquittal under section 376 ipc

It is 30 days excluding time for obtaining copy of order.
The order is valid and clear, read it twice.

Posted by : Sudhir Kumar
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:10:20 AM

In Reply To : Acquitted for the offences u/s. 376.

repeated

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Acquittal-under-section-376-ipc-609906.asp

Posted by : Sudhir Kumar
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:09:41 AM

90 days

Posted by : Sudhir Kumar
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:08:54 AM

90 days

Posted by : Dr J C Vashista
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:03:01 AM

In Reply To : llb 3 year

Vague query.
3 years Course for LL.B. after M. Com is very much in order.

Posted by : P. Venu
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:01:52 AM

In Reply To : Protection of pay

There is no system of grade pay in ONGC. Hence, gp should also have been taken into consideration. You may represent.

Posted by : Dr J C Vashista
Posted On : 7/30/2016 7:01:15 AM

In Reply To : Board resolution

The employee may file affidavit but it would be demolished in the very first question by opposing counsel, inter alia that,
"Have you been authorised by the company"? The answer will be nothing else than "NO". Where does the witness stand?

Posted by : Dr J C Vashista
Posted On : 7/30/2016 6:57:07 AM

In Reply To : FRAUD AT AXIS BANK

Vague query.