Home > Experts > Today's Posts

Experts : Today's Posts

Posted by : Anand Mohan Pathak
Posted On : 12/22/2014 8:05:33 AM

In Reply To : Prevention of corruption act and 409 ipc

Dear Sir, in PC Act sections are 13(1) (d)

Posted by : SANDEEP KUMAR
Posted On : 12/22/2014 7:36:05 AM

In Reply To : Issues

Thanks Rohit Ji.

But even if points of prayer are not included in the Issues, Arbitrator has to decide the same. Then, why duplication.

Posted by : abhishek dubey
Posted On : 12/22/2014 7:28:33 AM

reply to Hon'ble CAT order

Sir i work in central govt . my office received a copy of Hon'ble CAT's order forwarded by our superior office to furnish reply/take action within four weeks from receipt of copy as the appellant belongs to my office.the case is of such nature which has equivalent cases spread around the other offices of our level.my office forwarded the case to higher office back for taking action.is my office still responsible in case of delay ?

Posted by : Devajyoti Barman
Posted On : 12/22/2014 7:20:25 AM

In Reply To : natural guardian

File a petition for visitation of child u/s 26 of HMA or file a separate case for custody.

Posted by : Devajyoti Barman
Posted On : 12/22/2014 7:19:32 AM

In Reply To : Witness summon attendance - reg

The witness shall have to be present in court to give her evidence, If she fails to do so the court may issue warrant of arrest for her production for the same.

Posted by : Devajyoti Barman
Posted On : 12/22/2014 7:18:04 AM

In Reply To : Demand of duty after change land use.

Every state has its own rules of charging money for conversion of land. However that does not mean payment of stamp duty. It is generally a fees fixed on it.

As local laws and regulations are involved herein, I would advise you consult a local lawyer.

Posted by : Devajyoti Barman
Posted On : 12/22/2014 7:15:54 AM

In Reply To : Requirement for sale transaction

Yes, the clauses are good enough to proceed ahead.

Posted by : Dr J C Vashista 989
Posted On : 12/22/2014 6:44:48 AM

In Reply To : Section 26 of the hindu marriage act 1955

I agree with the experts, nothing more to add.

Posted by : Dr J C Vashista 989
Posted On : 12/22/2014 6:41:11 AM

In Reply To : Recovery of money suit

We do not entertain commercial query, engage a local lawyer and seek his/her advise and guidence

Posted by : Nitin Vaghani
Posted On : 12/22/2014 6:23:55 AM

Requirement for sale transaction

Sirs,

We have decided to sell our jointly owned property at Thane (Maharashtra). We and the buyer has mutually agreed upon the consideration. Further, we have decided the following:

1) To prepare an agreement related to the transcation.

2) Buyer agree to pay the Stamp Duty as per applicable rate.

3) Buyer agree to pay 50% of the consideration on the execution of the agreement. Balance 50% will be paid by the buyer before 31/05/2015. This clause along with balance amount has been mentioned in the agreement.

4) It is also mentioned in the agreement that if buyer fails to pay the full remaining consideration before 31/05/2015, seller has a right to terminate the agreement and part consideration already paid by the buyer shall be forfeited in full. (Termination & Forfeit clause).

5) To register the agreement before the office of sub-registrar.

6) To handover the key of the premises (possession) to buyer only after the completion of the full payment.

Is the above procedure is enough or any other formalities remain pending. If yes, please tell me about the same.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Posted by : Vijay Kumar
Posted On : 12/22/2014 2:20:35 AM

In Reply To : Buying agriculture land from seller who is having gpa

Thanks experts for your answers, will show all the documents to local lawyer.

Posted by : Chandan Garg
Posted On : 12/22/2014 12:57:26 AM

Demand of duty after change land use.

We have purchased an agricultural plot of around 5700 sq mt in Nov 2012 in Baghpat, UP. The intention behind purchasing the plot is to set up a chemical manufacturing plant on it. After purchasing the land, we applied for change land use of the plot from agriculture to industrial and it was done by the the relevant authority. Now we have received a notice from the collector that we need to pay stamp duty as per rates of industrial land. Please guide us that whether such demand is legitimate. If yes, then can we rebut such demand.?