Home > Experts > Today's Posts

Experts : Today's Posts

Posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Adv
Posted On : 7/31/2014 12:13:31 AM

In Reply To : Appointment of comissioner

You are welcome for your appreciations.

Posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Adv
Posted On : 7/31/2014 12:12:22 AM

In Reply To : Open plot measured with common plot of society can be sale by auction?

There are possibilities for demolition of the illegal structure constructed in the space meant for common road. The matter has to be taken up properly so that the desired relief can be obtained

Posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Adv
Posted On : 7/31/2014 12:08:23 AM

In Reply To : Birth certificate correction

You cannot change somebody's name, the person who desires to change can move by making an affidavit, publication in a leading local newspaper and then get it published in the government gazette publication. This will solve the issue.

Posted by : ram
Posted On : 7/31/2014 12:08:09 AM

Unauthorized photography

I have an old model car and it looks quite attractive when parked. A few antisocial elements around my area have been photographing the car from various angles using mobile phone. I suspect it may be for some robbery plan. If I see some one photographing my car can I hold him and take him to the police ?

Posted by : ram
Posted On : 7/31/2014 12:05:31 AM

Banking acts

does the atm transaction slip that comes out after one concludes the atm transaction fall under the books/records as per bankers' book evidence and/or banking regulation act or any rule of RBI ?

Posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Adv
Posted On : 7/31/2014 12:05:06 AM

In Reply To : leaving alone....

Repeated confusing query, please come out with proper details in the same thread.

Posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Adv
Posted On : 7/31/2014 12:03:59 AM

In Reply To : Joining

The said deemed university may be having their own set of employment rules, the offer for an employment will be on agreement to the T & C of the organisation,so there cannot be any reason to raise a fuss over it after that.

Posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Adv
Posted On : 7/31/2014 12:01:06 AM

In Reply To : How much court fee is to be paid to file a partition deed

Thanks for all the experts who endorsed my views on the subject query.

Posted by : ram
Posted On : 7/31/2014 12:00:58 AM

Nformation technology / cyber law

my email is being spammed by unsolicited promotional offers by banks and various financial institutions. I do not know how they got my email id. I think through some marketing company. I have not subscribed anything. is it illegal as per any law in India?