Home > Experts > Today's Posts

Experts : Today's Posts

Posted by : Abhishek
Posted On : 1/28/2015 1:18:01 PM

In Reply To : Noc from bank

Dera Members with referenve to my above post thread(Posted today 11:17am), I am more interested to get my point #8, #9 and #10 to be clarified................
8. My question was can BOI mount such condition to builder as he will only issue the NOC if he gives more HOME LOAN application to BOI?
9. Can BOI, legally deny to issue such NOCs?
10. Incase Builder fails to obtain NOC from BOI, who is liable for the damage caused to me?

Posted by : aanchalmittal
Posted On : 1/28/2015 1:15:18 PM

Divorce

My husband and me both are ready for divorce but my husband is not ready to give me any kind of alimony and making excuse that his financial condition is very poor while he is leading a luxurious life,having two luxurious cars,living in posh area of Gurgaon,also have property in tronica city etc. So please guide me what action i can take against him?
Waiting for your valuable reply

Posted by : Abhishek
Posted On : 1/28/2015 1:11:12 PM

In Reply To : Noc from bank

Aniruddh , I have not rcvd the tripartite agreement. Builder said it will give both instrument together. Probably it is specific to party so not done yet. he will prepare once the NOC is rcvd.

Posted by : Anju
Posted On : 1/28/2015 1:10:54 PM

In Reply To : C form

can we generate on line? if not what is the procedure?

Posted by : narendra
Posted On : 1/28/2015 1:10:05 PM

In Reply To : When cases are filed wrongly with help of lawyer friends

Okay so does it mean that lawyer can get away with drafting false cases? At least a lawyer is supposed to draft cases within parameters of said case. I want to know if I can go to bar council??

Posted by : narendra
Posted On : 1/28/2015 1:09:19 PM

Posted by : Anirudh
Posted On : 1/28/2015 1:04:53 PM

In Reply To : Noc from bank

Dear Abhishek,

The following information which you have given now was missing in your original post.

"5. ........ in order to disburse this loan amount , SBI want NOC from bank BOI in addition to the tripartite agreement.

6. NOC has to be obtained from BOI by builder and should be given to be which I can submit it to my financier, SBI."

The tripartite agreement is between SBI, you and the builder. Is there any clause / term in the Tripartite agreement that you should submit NOC from Bank of India?

Posted by : vishnu
Posted On : 1/28/2015 12:46:42 PM

In Reply To : Gift deed property on minor

not sure whether to submit under CIVIL/Propert so submitted ttwice.

Posted by : vimal shah
Posted On : 1/28/2015 12:46:26 PM

In Reply To : Power of attorney

thank you for ur suggetion i am grand son of my grand father. i also get POWER OF ATTORNEY from grand father.
but my grand father is 85 years old n the u/s 353A/471 of the BMC case against with him so how can i represent at metropolitan 41st court behalf of my grand father. plz suggest me.

Posted by : Devajyoti Barman
Posted On : 1/28/2015 12:45:37 PM

In Reply To : Stamp duty and registration charges for a flat - 80c

consult with a tax professional.

Posted by : Devajyoti Barman
Posted On : 1/28/2015 12:44:27 PM

2nd repetiion...no reply..

Posted by : Devajyoti Barman
Posted On : 1/28/2015 12:43:28 PM

A contract in restraint of legal proceeding is void.
So even if you writ such clause the same will have no force though the gift deed will be valid.

Posted by : Devajyoti Barman
Posted On : 1/28/2015 12:41:09 PM

In Reply To : Is this marriage legal ?

This is marriage will illegal. Forget this lady.

Posted by : ADVOCATE DEFENSE.
Posted On : 1/28/2015 12:39:44 PM

Advocate is the agent of master and he /she works on instructions.

More ever you have just read the law and not aware of its procedure.

Go to courts and see what happens in DV cases.

So first try to come out of this problem which is more serious than what now you can imagine .

Because if your arguments are taken logically further than the court and its staff is also responsible.

Posted by : Devajyoti Barman
Posted On : 1/28/2015 12:38:22 PM

In Reply To : Divorce in person

A person can always file, plead and contest his own case in person. I am not sure what exactly the judge may have said.
File a written application in court to allow you to represent your own case in person.