Displaying all posts within 1 days

Seema
22 April 2019 at 13:31

Nationality doubtful for passport

I applied for my mother in law's passport. Documents attached were her Aadhar card, Voter ID and PAN. After police verification report was submitted nationality doubtful. My mother in law was born in Calcutta in 1962 and came to Delhi at the age of 7 or 8 with her parents. She doesnt have a birth certificate and parents have passed away. She studied till class 5. We went to the RPO in Delhi Bhikaiji Cama place and asked what proof to submit in case of a nationality doubtful police report. Theysaid a special enquiry will be conducted no additional documents hve to be submitted. What is a special enquiry for passport? How muchtime does it take ?

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 April 2019 at 13:04
In Reply To :

How to enter share in khata-khatauni in uttarakhand

Indian Citizen aged 60 and above would be treated as Senior Citizen

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 April 2019 at 12:55
In Reply To :

You could file a Pleading Petition in the same Court where the Proceeding are going on stating that the Concerned case to be completed on Priority on the grounds of Senior Citizen being involved in detail and proof /evidence with regard to the age mentioned

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 April 2019 at 12:52
In Reply To :

It is very good on your part proceeding in the same Thread. Highly Appreciated

P. Venu
22 April 2019 at 12:48
In Reply To :

Can int on chq amount for court delay can be reco 138 ni act

You can. Let the Court decide in its wisdom.

ganesh
22 April 2019 at 12:39
In Reply To :

Reply format for maintainability of discharge in dv

Thanks to you Mr. Venu Sir...

P. Venu
22 April 2019 at 12:35
In Reply To :

In my understanding you may rely on the provisions of Section 28 of the DV Act:

Section 28 - Procedure:
(1) Save as otherwise provided in this Act, all proceedings under sections 12,18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 and offences under section 31 shall be governed by the provisions of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974).
(2) Nothing in sub-section (1) shall prevent the court from laying down its own procedure for disposal of an application under section 12 or under sub-section (2) of section 23.

Amit Singh
22 April 2019 at 12:31
In Reply To :

As per lawyersclubindia experts guidance we file the case in Jan 2018 in SDM Court under partition law.
Status :
1. Submission of Case (Jan 2018) with "will" as a proof in SD Court Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
2. Notices server to all four parties
3. All four parties file a vakaltnama with there Advocates
4. Three parties denied all our claim
5. Fourth party did not reply till date (Silence)
6. Official Authorities (SDM) did not sit and see the case till now.

Suggestion required :
Is there any process for fast proceeding that SDM sit and see the case.
"Someone told me that as my father (Appellant) age is near about 64, on this ground we take an order from Nainital High Court for fast proceedings.
Or
Is there are any other clause for fast proceedings.

P. Venu
22 April 2019 at 12:23
In Reply To :

Mact case

There is no question of legal complication, but in answering or complying with the law. This is unavoidable as the victim has dies. An FIR has been lodged. Your friend is required to appear in Court, as and when summoned, and answer the charges. The only question is as to the offences charged. Your friend may require to engage a local lawyer.

Simultaneously, there dependents of the deceased would approach the MACT for compensation. He would be a respondent in the matter.

P. Venu
22 April 2019 at 12:15
In Reply To :

Injunction

You have not posted the material facts. Are you the lessor or the lessee? What is the context for 'injunction'?

Yeshu
22 April 2019 at 12:14
In Reply To :

Share certificate lost by secretary of housing society

Venu sir, that secretary is ex.secretary & new committee with ex.secretary tried searching 2-3 times in office but couldnt find it. now ex.secretary says give duplicate share certificate to member. is it the right way to do it or is there any other proper bylaws procedure available ...pls guide

P. Venu
22 April 2019 at 12:14
In Reply To :

Same seats booked for multiple persons

You may may make a written complaint with the authorities concerned and demand compensation. You also have the option of approaching the Consumer Court or any appropriate forum.

P. Venu
22 April 2019 at 12:11
In Reply To :

Leave and license agreement

Yes, the query suggests no legal issues or elements.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 April 2019 at 11:07
In Reply To :

In live in relationship but nothing working out

High time the Querist and Query also dismissed here for the bad behavior and bad comments on Senior Experts and Senior Advocates

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 April 2019 at 11:06
In Reply To :

125 CRPC got dismissed

×