Displaying all posts within 1 days

rajeev sharma
17 December 2018 at 17:11
In Reply To :

Quarry about non baleable warrant against nonpaying the emi

You say that you gave some blank cheques to the finance company. Whether all those cheques bore your signature. If yes he finance company might be utilising those cheques. the payment made by you may not be sufficient to satisfy dues and the finance company have utilised the services of a recovery agency. If you want any rescheduling of your loan account meet the officers of the finance company.Stopping the payment which is issued for a valid consideration amounts to dishonouring the cheque and you may be prosecuted in the court. No court may send any police force without hearing you. The bank is liable to stop recovery if you have lost job. Only advise is to contact the officer of finance company and seek relief. In any case you have to pay loan.

sairam
17 December 2018 at 15:34

Stilt parking can show in resale agreement

i am taking resale property along with 1 stilt parking
As Stilt parking can shown in Agreement at the time of Resale House purchase, also if yes, is it necessary to show in INDEX-II at the time of registration.

what will be best option for further legal avoids obligation or disputes.

please suggest

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM
17 December 2018 at 15:16
In Reply To :

Partnership firm dissolution after dissolution notice

1) If the problem is still pending and prolonging by your uncle, better to appoint an Arbitrator and close all the issues.
2) Since the property is in the name of your father's name, there is no possibility to claim by your uncle, that the said property belongs to the un-registered firm.

Anonymous
17 December 2018 at 15:07
In Reply To :

Regarding gram shabha land

Thanks for all the replies.. as I understood , the land can not be taken by paying the current land rate or the land exchange rule will also not work here?

sunderam s
17 December 2018 at 14:55

Bail canceled in case of 498a by lower court

Kindly suggest that my bail is canceled by the lower court in case of 498A. Reason was mentioned that not paying outstanding amount of maintenance as fixed by family court.

i am paying regularly of Rs 10000/- as per ex party order of family court as well as order of the patna high court in bail order. Some of the amount was outstanding about Rs 2lacs prior to the order of high court. i appeared before the lower court and requested to the Magistrate to kindly note that my previous job was lost by the conduct of wife and i am earning very small amount and also suffering from illness as per prescription of doctor although i am paying the regular payment per month as per ex party order of family court as well as order of Patna high court. But, the lower court set aside my bail and order to issue NBW .The next date is fixed on 4th January,2019. it is to be noted that my bail is canceled by the charge court because original court is vacant till now.

my question is that to take your kind suggestion :-

1. can Lower court give this Oder of bail cancellation as the charge is already framed in 498A and summon was issued to witness of wife side for appearance in view of speedy trail as all the accused is participating to cooperate with proceeding without any fail ?
2. Bail is a way of recovery of money? in such cases the order of lower court is unfair or not ?
3. Can charge court issue such order ?
4. i am fulfilling two condition till now paying 800/- pm as per interim order of high court as well as final order for payment of Rs 10000/- pm as per ex party order of family court but wife side is not withdrawing the amount deposited of Rs 800pm which is now in excess of Rs 40000/-. what is indicating from wife side ?
4. how can i fight against the bail cancellation order ?
5. can i file appeal before the high court or session court ? my lower is saying to before the High court .

kindly suggest what to do in the above situation ?

Anonymous
17 December 2018 at 13:37

Resignation of general secretary of the trade union

I am an ex officer of a bank retired about 3 years back and continued to be the gereral secretary of the trade union. I am willing to resign by sending resigantion letter to the President. What is the provisons under Trade Union Act, 1926 in the situation like this

Dr.R.Chandra Moorthy

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
17 December 2018 at 13:02
In Reply To :

Hindu succession act

Your sisters will have equal rights as of both brothers.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
17 December 2018 at 12:56
In Reply To :

Gift deed rights

Your sister will not have any claim over property. Even if she challenge the gift deed nothing will happen in her favour. Now you are the absolute owner of the property.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
17 December 2018 at 12:52
In Reply To :

Huge debt unable to pay personal loans- creditors chasing

You cannot avoid paying the dues of NBFC. However you can negotiate with NBFC to reduce the EMI.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM
17 December 2018 at 12:46
In Reply To :

Hindu succession act

Agreed as suggested above.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM
17 December 2018 at 12:28
In Reply To :

Gift deed rights

You should also observe that (1) Whether your sister is married or remains unmarried as on the date of your father's death or now.(2) Does your sister knows the execution of the Registered Gift Deed or not. (3) Was she attested as witness on the Gift Deed or not. (4) Or else, what was her stand at the time of execution of the Gift Deed.

BISWAJIT SENGUPTA
17 December 2018 at 10:51

What is the other accounting head

Respected Sir,
We have recruited certain persons who are not under the payroll of the company on temporary basis. During their temporary period they are not interested to deduct any amount viz,. P.F., ESI, P.Tax, etc. They want their full amount. I would like to know and request to your goodself what is the head of accounts to disburse their amount on monthly basis without effecting any statutory obligation from our part

Akshay Kaushik
17 December 2018 at 09:45
In Reply To :

Let me give you some more facts....I had going a Personal Loan from Axis Bank and it was going very well. I had need some more money so I transfer this loan into TATA Capital. It was done as per process. While the time of documentation the persons of TATA took some blank cheques from me and they were saying that it will be needed for online ECS mode. The person are saying that I have not make any payment since 9 months but as per the statement received to me from bank it shows that some of the payment is been made from my end in this time period.I just want to know that I know i am to pay the payment but i need some time as those persons which came to home told that all the banks which are issuing loan in different segments has a special court which is at Chandigarh and from their the police official will come and they will arrest you.Just want to know how they can do this as the ECS which I had to be given was now been stopped from my end as Getting the Narration Payment Stopped by the Drawer.I am also not able to understand that If a ECS is been stopped from me they why after some time they again reprocess it into bank. I know they need payment but i have also informed them that currently I was Job Less but they says that we have sectioned that amount when you were doing job and now bank want the amount back and i am saying to them that when i was on job i was paying you. even now i am paying you as much as i can even in these conditions but all of a sudden now you are saying you cant give time need the payment out old outstanding at one its not possible. Pls help me Experts in this matter so that I can resolve this matter.

Vijay Raj Mahajan
17 December 2018 at 09:17
In Reply To :

No lawyer can help you for your debts, you invested badly on advice of investment manager, so ask that person you help you out of this trouble.
Otherwise be ready for jail sentence if you're unable to repay your debts.

Sudhir Kumar
17 December 2018 at 07:38
In Reply To :

please reveal facts.

You have no short cut except paying the laon.

×