In Reply To :
How to enter share in khata-khatauni in uttarakhand
As per lawyersclubindia experts guidance we file the case in Jan 2018 in SDM Court under partition law.
1. Submission of Case (Jan 2018) with "will" as a proof in SD Court Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
2. Notices server to all four parties
3. All four parties file a vakaltnama with there Advocates
4. Three parties denied all our claim
5. Fourth party did not reply till date (Silence)
6. Official Authorities (SDM) did not sit and see the case till now.
Suggestion required :
Is there any process for fast proceeding that SDM sit and see the case.
"Someone told me that as my father (Appellant) age is near about 64, on this ground we take an order from Nainital High Court for fast proceedings.
Is there are any other clause for fast proceedings.