Displaying all posts within 1 days

Anonymous
17 February 2019 at 17:46

Religion conversion

I need the form which is to be filled before changing the religion

Dhingra: 1962dcg@gmail.com
17 February 2019 at 16:54
In Reply To :

304-b and 34

Revealing shamelessness, you have proceeded further, that is enough.

Vijay Raj Mahajan
17 February 2019 at 16:42
In Reply To :

Adultery

No criminal charge under section 497 IPC. However adultery can be ground for divorce and civil case lies against the parties but indulging in act of adultery.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
17 February 2019 at 16:39
In Reply To :

304-b and 34

Proceed further please ..................................

Anonymous
17 February 2019 at 16:19

Adultery

can charge be framed in adultery as on date , 497 being unconstitutional declared...tnx

Vijay Raj Mahajan
17 February 2019 at 16:19
In Reply To :

Filing of ia by respondent along with the appeal petition

IA can be filled along with main appeal petition, nothing wrong in that however the copy of both the appeal petition as well IA has to be sent to opposite party or respondent along with the court summons.

Balaji Bakthavathsal
17 February 2019 at 15:37

Dear Learned Lawyers,
Can you please clarify the following doubt of mine ?

An appeal suit of civil case has been filed in the District Court. On the very same day of filing the appeal suit, can one of the respondent file an IA along with the Appeal suit in the same court without summon/notice is being served to the respondent ?

Thanks & Regards

Vijay Raj Mahajan
17 February 2019 at 15:09
In Reply To :

Mutation paper

Mutation of the property is with the Municipality records and that shouldn't be big issue with NOC from previous owners given in your favor after the property sold to you, just ask that and get mutation of your name in Municipality records.

Vijay Raj Mahajan
17 February 2019 at 15:06
In Reply To :

Legal notice

Keep the job even if you're sitting in company doing nothing, imagine yourself employed in Indian government job where employees are sitting doing nothing just enjoying monthly salary.

Sanchit guglani
17 February 2019 at 14:36

Mutation paper

Hello sir, I want to take education loan against my residential property. But i am unable to arrange mutation paper because of some old record. Because of the previous owner mistake, they are not making mutation paper on my fathers name. And no bank will give loan without mutation papers. If you can help me with this

Anonymous
17 February 2019 at 14:33

Mutation paper

Hello sir,
I want to take education loan against my residential property. But i�m unable to arrange mutation paper because of some old record. Because of the previous owner mistake, they aren�t making mutation paper on my fathers name. And no bank will give loan without mutation papers.
If you can help me with this

Anonymous
17 February 2019 at 14:32

Marrying second cousin

I am loving my mother's mother sisters daughters daughter since from 8 n half years we both are in love each other. I am Hindu gowda s .I can talk to our parents and get married

Abhishek jaiswal
17 February 2019 at 13:55

Legal notice

I hired in company as machine operator and they gave me training in china for 7 months after training I have to come back to India and work here for 2.5 year as in contact. But due to some government issue the new factory has not started yet now from last six months after training they gave me job which is not related to my profile. I'm a mechanical engineer fresher and I'm worried about my future. They told that they didn't have work for now you can help in other department or wait till new factory starts. Now I'm waiting from last three months. They told me too sit in company doing nothing for 8 hrs. I feel mentally torched. Now they told me they will going to follow legal way what should I do? If I resign, then I have to pay 2.5 lac. As mentioned in contract And it's been 1 year and 3 month in the company I'm working..
What should I do?

Anonymous
17 February 2019 at 13:19
In Reply To :

Forgery signatures

But that form with forged signature is available in the government office, Will they give to us for private forensic investigation?

Anonymous
17 February 2019 at 12:56

Will and nominee

A friend of mine who is married and no kids, Roman Catholic, Sr. Citizen, staying in Karnataka state wants following guidance:

a) The house is in his wife’s and his name. Both of them have made two separate WILLS on an ordinary paper and KEPT in the bank locker in sealed covers. These WILLs are made in the name of their childhood friend and classmate. The friend is also an executor. This friend has helped them during their difficult times for the last 30 years without any expectorations. They feel that the friend deserves to get their moveable and immovable assets. These assets are self-acquired. They have made provision to extend monitory help to a couple of servants working for them in the house.

b) He does not want to give a penny to his two brothers and three sisters as they ignored him completely during his difficult times. Also, he has not taken or claimed any share from his parent ’s property. The Wife is in agreement with her husband.

c) These WILLS are not registered and made in plain papers and kept in the BANK LOCKER. Is it necessary to register the WILL to avoid any complications and/or trouble from his brothers and sisters?

d) The Only condition of the WILL is their organs and bodies are to be donated to the hospital and in the event hospital refuses, then they want their bodies to be cremated without any Religious Rights. They feel that the body without Soul loses its value and therefore religious rights are of no use.

e) Moveable assets viz. Saving Bank Accounts, FDs, Locker, and Gold have the same person as Nominee who is also entitled to get his immovable assets.

f) My wife and I are witnesses to these WILLS and my friend wants us to extend all help to his friend to carry out the above exercise and want us to ensure that his assets go to his friend to whom he has WILLED. The copes of the WILLS are kept with me and Originals in the LOCKER.
Need to know whether it is important to register the WILL.......
Can the WILL and Nominee stand on the same person?

.

×