section 452 of crpc

This query is : Resolved 

23 January 2011

Hello all expert
My client case was finished on 1994 on ipc sections and in the case some article was sized by court as last my client be accutail but he did not take care about relese his mudaamal from the court.
Now he is tell me i want my muddamal from court.
So my question is the can i file muddamal application after 16 years?
court will relis muddmal or not?
Any citation ?

Ajay Bansal (Expert)
24 January 2011

After 12 years this application has become invalid.This citation is available with me.

aslam (Querist)
25 January 2011

may be u r wrong

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)
26 January 2011

sorry you are to late.

Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert)
26 January 2011

Mr.Bansal kindly post the citation.

Amit Minocha (Expert)
28 January 2011

pl provide the citation for everyone's info

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu