partition of agricultural land

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
29 August 2010

my grand father had two wifes my father is first wife son and other two brother are second wife son grand fathers agricultral land is located in two location
loc.1= 6 acre (is now under my possesion)
loc.2 =13 acre (is under my both uncles possesion)
the oral partition of land had taken long back a written memorandam has been sign between my father and my both uncle in 2006
the wording is "partition of our agricultural land had been taken place long back and we all have peacefull possesion of our land , we want to register our possesion in seperate name" but this memmorandam has not mention locations serve number or any identification,etc. and that time its not register, my father passed away in 2007 still both location are jointly name of my father and my both uncles name
now i want to take my possesion is in seperate my name only.the said land is located in madhya pradresh. i have only xerox copy of that memorandum wich is on two 50rs stamp paper.
my query are
1. what is the process for that accordingly madhya pradesh?
2. is xerox copy of stamp paper is valid?
2. are my both uncle can oppose for that
under hindu succession act? because i dont have good relation with both of them and there family?


M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert)
22 July 2015

anonymous query can not be answered.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu