Experts Query Daily Digest :19 May 2019

19 May 2019 at 19:26

Will notice serve on email id be considered in the court?

Hello Experts,

In DV case, first notice was served on NA's address but it was returned and mentioned on it as NA is not present on this address then notice has been served on her email id. We have informed to the court that the notice has been served but the Hon'ble court asked to submit any citation on notice serve on email be considered.
Parents of NA has already informed NA about this case means she is in a knowledge of it.
Please help me with the citation or suggest if any.

Thanks in advance.

19 May 2019 at 17:32

Quash - reopen

Respected Sir,
I , the defacto complainant had filed an FIR and it was quashed without my knowledge. I neither received any notification nor the information from respective police. And quash order was passed in Jan 2018. I want to apply for reopen this in same high court with the main reason as quash closed without involving defacto complainant.
1. This is permitted in 482?

Anonymous
19 May 2019 at 16:04

Regular studies and regular job

I have done regular MBA and Regular private job together. I have maintained both things together with my hard work. But now I do not know add in my experience. Is this become illegal ?

×