Experts Query Daily Digest :16 December 2018

16 December 2018 at 09:06

Buying land in tamilnadu

I want to buy a Agricultural Land in Tamilnadu of 25 cent along with my Relative (Ratio 10:15)?
Whether the Agricultural land be splitted? Kindly provide suggestion

16 December 2018 at 13:40

Is it necessary to write ipc section in cr.pc 200 petition ?

Is it necessary to write IPC section in Cr.pc 200 petition ?

Suppose someone hurt me and I filled complaint case in Cr.pc. 200 subject may be :-
1) Complaint u/s 200 Crpc read with Cr.pc 156(3) and 321/323/327 of IPC.
or Just
2)Complaint u/s 200 Crpc read with Cr.pc 156(3) ?

16 December 2018 at 12:56

Complaint में ipc section कैसे लगते हैं ?

Sir, Complaint case u/s 200 Crpc में IPC section कैसे लगते हैं ?
Example :- IPC 321, 323 लगाएंगे या सिर्फ 327 लगाएंगे ?
या तीनो लगाएंगे ?

16 December 2018 at 15:46

Partnership firm dissolution after dissolution notice

My father and my Uncle having a unregistered partnership firm with 50-50 share ratio.The partnership firm was build on my father's Land(registered on my fathers name).Due to several non-cooperation from my uncle ,last year the partnership firm was closed. My father already given one written notice for dissolution and liquidate the asset(machinery) of the firm(for creditors and rest will be distributed among partners).After the notice my uncle asking the land to be considered as firm's property as the firm was established on the land.
Kindly let me know what are the legal steps need to be taken.
Shall my father issue an objection notice to municipality for land encroachment?

16 December 2018 at 12:16

Pan card

What are the documents required to open a Pan card for a non-profitable co-operative society in west bengal

16 December 2018 at 14:42

Chsl secretary not giving copis of audit report and minutes

SIR OUR HOUSING SOCIETY IN PANVEL RAIGAD DISRICT WAS FORMED IN THE YEAR DECEMBER 2016 BY THE DEVELOPER. HOWEVER UNTILL 2 YEARS THE SECRETARY DID NOT CALL FOR AGM. AFTER LOT OF DELIBERATION HE CALLED FOR AGM. HE DID NOT ISSUE ANY CIRCULAR BUT SENT A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP. THERE WAS NO AGENDA N MEETIG WAS HELD ALONG WITH THEIR OW GROUP WITHOUT ANY COCLUSIVE DISCUSSION. THE MEMBERS WERE NOT GIVEN ANY DOCS SUCH AS AGENDA, ACTS, AUDIT REPORT, PREVIOUS YEAR AGM MEETING COPY SUCH AS. ONE OF THEIR OWN MANAGED AUDITOR WAS PRESENT FOR THE MEETING WHO GAVE ALL WRONG INFO TO THE MEMBERS THAT IF THE MATER IS TAKEN TO COURT OR REGISTRAR THEN NOBODY WOULD BE ABLE TO SELL OR PURCHASE THE FLAT. THERE IS LOT OF ILLEGALITIES IN THE SOCY ACTS AD EXPENSES. HE CHAIRMAN HAS PENT 50000 AND HE SAYS HE DOESNT HAVE ANY BILLS OR VOUCHERS. ******WHEN I INFORMED THE SECRETARY THAT IS COMPULSORY TO GIVE A COPY OF THE DOCS TO EACH MEMBER HE JUST IGNORED IT. NOW AFTER A MONTH OR SO ONCE AGAIN I REQUESTED HIM. HE SAID HE DOESNT HAVE . THEN HS SAID HE WILL GIVE IT ONE OF THE MEMBERS. THE NEXT DAY I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE DOCS HE BECAME VIOLENT AND STARTED HUMILIATING ME AND USED UNCIVILIED AND THREAENING AND RESENTING LANGUAGE WHILE SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS VOI8CE. HE WARNED ME THAT HENCE FORTH I SHOULD NOT CALL HIM NOR MESSAGE HIM. THEY HAVE A GROUP OF 10 YOUNGSTERES WHO ARE WORKING FOR HPCL SO THEY ARE SUPPORTING HIM AND NOT RAISING ANY OBJECTIONS OR QUESTIONS AGAINST HIM. THEY ARE ALWAYS SUPPORTING HIM. ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT THEY HAVE A DRINK PARTY EITHER ON THE TERRACE OR IN THE WATCHMAN ROOM. PLEASE ADVICE WHICH IS THE PROPER AGENCY I SHOULD APPROACH FOR RELIEF FOR ALL THESE HARRASSMENT AND MENTAL TORTURE.

REGARDS
FELIX FERNANDES

×