Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 95518 in 9552 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

ELUMALAI

asked On 27 November 2014 at 14:15

This Query has 2 replies

Settlement

Hello experts,

I was worked in a ltd company(Sugar industry) which is listed NSE and BSE and its corporate office at chennai , Nungambakkam.

That are hiring the people from remote villages and paying very low salary which is not sufficient to manage the cost of living in chennai. And the employee's should not ask about their salary before 10 the of the month, and should not ask about salary hike after their probation period of one year and also they should not leave that job.

Without knowing all this things I was joined Aug'13 after that only I came to know all this company policies. After got appoint letter only I came to know that notice period 3 months. Anyway I have worked up to sep'14. After that I decide to resign my job worked till oct'14.I begged my and explained about my family situation and my responsibility in family. I had request them yo accept my resignation letter, after discussion of a couple of days my reporting boss is agreed for my resignation.

They have given instruct me for proper handing and also pay for short notice period.

As per their instruction I was handing over everything, and paid short notice period payment which is i bought as a loan for 24% p.a. from non banking organization.

My last working day, they are given reliving letter and agree to settle my final settlement within a week. And inform me to apply for PF after two months.

Last 20 days I am keep on following them no response from employer/management.

My question is
1). As a ltd company is there any time period for settlement? If so how many days/months?
2) how to claim my settlement? Can I take legal action against the company ? Because of their irresponsibility I got too much of stress.
3) Is there any rules /acts to save managerial cadre employees/staffs? If not so always govt (State/central ) how many years will take to frame rules/act? Govt. Only thing about the company/corporate not worry about employee's / labor to save from criminal employer!

rock

asked On 27 November 2014 at 14:05

This Query has 8 replies

can 3 photos of garland only prove a marriage?

A girl has filed dv case against me and is going to file 498a, 504, 506, 420 and dowry act. But I had never married to that girl, we were about to marry but later my family refused due to her demands of me staying with her family after marriage. Now the point is she is having only 3 photos of me and her with garlands (which she took by playing fraud as I thought she is taking it jokingly). There is no mangalsutra, no sindoor, no mandir and no agni and no other people in those 3 photos.
1. Are these photos sufficient enough to proof a marriage as per hindu shastro vidhi and jati riti riwaaj?
2. As I am going to challenge the marriage, pls guide me what points shall I raise to prove this false marriage false?
( we both are hindu and also she is jain by caste and she is gujarati)
pls pls guide me on this as I am in starting stage and dont want my cases to go long (I had already lost my job due to this).

Lakshmipathy

asked On 27 November 2014 at 12:14

This Query has 5 replies

Sales deed execution

Court has decreed specific performance of sales agreement and has indicated that 1% TDS is to be with held by the buyer. The buyer is insisting on withholding 22% as I am a NRI and doesn't want to wait till I get an exemption or reduction from the IT dept. Since the decree has specified 1% , can he withhol 22% against my wishes.

Secondly the court has specified that the purchasers can be the appellants or their nominees. Belatedly they have added two of their children as additional purchasers. I have objected as the order does not say and or their nominees. Can I do this.

DINESH GHATKAR

asked On 27 November 2014 at 11:47

This Query has 5 replies

Purchase and leasing of property in the name of partnership firm

Can a partnership firm enter into a contract for purchasing immovable property in the name of firm and subsequently leasing it in the name of firm ?

Can partnership firm enter into a contract in the name of firm ?

What is the meaning of person under the Indian Contract Act ? Does it include partnership firm under the definition of firm as similar to Income Tax Act?

Vinod

asked On 27 November 2014 at 10:31

This Query has 4 replies

Treatment of arrears pension fund contribution by employer

I am working in PSU. In 2013-14 FY my company revised the Pension scheme w.e.f 2007. And started Employer contribution @ 15% of basic.
w.e.f 2007. The company contributed this as arrears contribution in 2013-14 FY for 2007,2008 so on. And it taxed at the Hand of Employee during AY2014-15. BUt i heard that up to Rs.1 Lakh contribution by employer towards approved Pension fund is exempted. So can I Claim this deducted tax by filing a revised return now.Please clarify with relevant provisions.

Vinod

asked On 27 November 2014 at 10:23

This Query has 3 replies

Interest paid on purchase of house and interest paid on renovation loan

I had purchased a second hand flat(10 years old) on 2010 by taking a loan. I am claiming tax saving u/s 24 for the interest paid on this housing loan. In 2014 I had taken another loan to repair and renovate the same flat where I am saying now. Can I cliame the Interest Paid for both the loan together(with in the ceiling of Rs.1.5 Lakhs U/s 24 of IT Act?

Raj

asked On 27 November 2014 at 10:03

This Query has 4 replies

Consumer related quaries

Dear Expert.
Kindly advice the following situation.

I have Two wheeler Insured with ICICI Lombard. 26.11.2014 midnight that insurance expired. So I renewed by using of netbanking for make the payment. Amount debited my SB Accounts.I have proof of debited in accounts (Transaction details)payment status also "success" But still not yet received cover note of policy by mail or sms. I spoke with Customer care from 25th Nov 2014 onwards still now they told check with system and under process.

My question is in case of this situation my vehicle met theft or accident. can i claim the insurance.

What I do ?
Can I approach consumer court or ligation?
Will expecting reply from experts.

S.Raj

Pradeep Sharma

asked On 27 November 2014 at 08:53

This Query has 3 replies

Sold property with will but without probate of it

My mother purchased property at Bihar in 1964 and sold it on 1987.She purchased 1BHK flat on 1988 and nominated me and my brother in 1989 which society accepted the nomination on record Flat situated at Mumbai.My mother made a will in 2006 before two witness and after taking doctor medical fitness certificate in which she distributed 50%-50% between two brothers the flat.She met natural death in 2009 and we made application for transfer of flat in the year 2010 and same was done by the society members.
We both brothers agreed to sell the flat due to shortage of space since childrens were grownup.
In 2013 my elder and younger sister demanded for share against sale of flat.
We have applied probate for will.But Sold the flat
Now my two sisters have filed case in civil court against us

kamal krishan

asked On 27 November 2014 at 08:35

This Query has 4 replies

Compensation us 138 , & recovry in civil procedure , r different cause ?

Court order compensation 30,000 / against the dishonored cheque of Rs 20,000.from the accused to the holder / complainant .

Quyery :-

1 Can the creditor / ( complainant) file a separate civil suit , for recovery for the principle amount of Rs 20,000 ( mentioned in cheque )with in a limitation period 3 year.Or
a simultaneously with the proceedings of NIA us 138 .
To stand the civil recovery separately .
2 i think compensation , is an amount of punishment for the ofence to misuse the instrument ( which is in the equity of currency , cheating , and doing fraud )and harassment caused to the holder and to discharge the accused from criminal liabilities ; but not from the civil liabilities .

Pl oblige , with ur intense answers .

( generally it is in practice , compensation finishes all liabilities of the accused on tis matter ) but i think that ; it promotes wrong doers / criminals )which the judiciary should not tollrate this on going nuesance in the sociaty .

Queries t

Kamal

Skeptical optimist

asked On 27 November 2014 at 07:14

This Query has 10 replies

Case admissibility in consumer forum.

The housing finance bank overcharged me when I fore closured loan. Later I sent it letter asking to return excess money else face litigation. Their response on the subject dated Oct 20, 2012 (by email) deny any outstanding. To this, I sent them legal notice by registered post on Dec 09, 2012. I received auto-generated acknowledgement email (instantly) stating they will get back in 72 Hr. On Dec 11, 2012 I received call wherein bank repeated its same stand. Question: For admissibility of complaint at district consumer forum within 'two years'; which date would be considered as base? Oct 20, '12 or Dec 11, '12 (how can I prove occurrence of telephonic conversation dated Dec 11?). Your answer will help me decide whether I still have chance to approach consumer forum. Thanks.