Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 115792 in 11580 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Anonymous

asked On 27 July 2016 at 17:06

This Query has 8 replies

Fraud registry on my house

I live with my mother in our family house. House was bought by my father under his mother's name(alive then). She willed it to my dad and no rights to my mentally retarded uncle (unmarried). He lived with us untill he died. Now my father is dead too. After some time, some anonymous person claimed on our house posing as my uncle son and got his added on khasra. We had a family lawyer who claimed at time, that he is watching and nothing gonna happen. But it's been a year and he sold his proclaimed share of house to someone else. What should I do now?

Sushil kumar

asked On 27 July 2016 at 16:18

This Query has 8 replies

Case transfer : civil matter

sir

the court of justice / judge is on duty, present,not absent civil matter:

no application given etc.

"judge present in court" a case can be transfer to another judge ??, after a zimini order back to same judge same day yes or no

any law rule cpc etc on this matter

the position authorized to do this??

thx regards

Vianney

asked On 27 July 2016 at 14:33

This Query has 7 replies

Sale deed and power of attorney

The Vendor executes Sale Deed for conveying property to Purchaser.
Along with Sale Deed executed in favour of the Purchaser, the purchaser is asking the Vendor to execute a Power of Attorney in respect of the same property in favour of the Purchaser.The reason stated by Purchaser is "to facilitate transfer of property to name of purchaser in records of Talathi and City Survey office.
Can the Vendor now execute the POA in favour of the Purchaser of the same property after executing a sale deed.?

Prasad

asked On 27 July 2016 at 13:57

This Query has 6 replies

Advice

sir
how /procedure to get judgement copies to respondent . case over on 25/7 where respondent is set exparte in family court . respondent not in India and have never given vakalatnama

Anonymous

asked On 27 July 2016 at 13:24

This Query has 7 replies

Unlawful enjoyment of our property by others wid bad intent

My father got 5acres of agri land in Kodaikanal in 1981, due to his health and family reasons he could not visit and maintain the land for several years but he routinely pays the property taxes and he has all the documents like sales deed, patta, chitta, A register copy, FMB, topo sketch, adangal current, EC from 1981 to till date, uptodate online chitta extract, surveyor's certificate etc.
Now he is in his seventies, when I went to see the land last week along with my father, the 2 nearby land holders not allowing us to enter our land. They said that my father's land is in their enjoyment now, they are asking for 50% of market value of land as compensation to vacate our land.
Somehow we managed and made them to agree for surveying our land first. After survey we came to know that our land is completely free from any encroachments. It is still completely tharisu and not being done any agriculture activities, as we left it. But still they are asking for 50% of market value otherwise they threatened us that either they will not allow us to enter our land or not allow us to sell the land.
We never left our land for lease to anyone and they also dont have any documents to claim.
Kindly help and suggest the proper way to deal with it.
Thanks in advance.

Vijaykumar Dudhe

asked On 27 July 2016 at 12:29

This Query has 5 replies

Regarding housing society for appartment owners.

I need to form a housing society for my appartmetns in Nagpur. Can any one help me to get the society registered in Nagpur.
please contact me on 9850395139.

vijaykumar dudhe.

deepak

asked On 27 July 2016 at 12:22

This Query has 11 replies

about duty hour

I travel daily from Ranchi to Ramgarh for my jab and it is 100 km both up and down which takes around 2 hours by my own vehicle. so my query is whether this time will be included in my duty hour, under any law or any case reference similar to this.

Jeeva

asked On 27 July 2016 at 11:48

This Query has 9 replies

Ancestral property release deed making without other heir singn

Dear LC Experts,

We are two sisters only, no brother with us and my father have made a release deed in favour of my sister name in the ancestral property of 3 acre land, six months before. He has written in the deed, releasing of ½ share (50%) in the total 3 acre undivided land.

a. Is it valid without my sign that release deed my father making in the ancestral property?

b. Can i I get equal if go court?

I will be very thankful for the advise.

sachin verma

asked On 27 July 2016 at 11:33

This Query has 13 replies

Forcefully posession

Dear Members,

Please guide me which manual/Book is helpful in situation of someone forcefully take possession of property by making duplicate property documents, when owner of the property has no original documents

I want to assist a lawyer and want to check whether he is doing well or not.
I am qualified cs .
Plz revert .

singaravelan.j

asked On 27 July 2016 at 11:14

This Query has 6 replies

+power of attoerney

a man gets his power of attoreny for sale a property on 16/2/2007 only but he executes a sale agreement for that property as poa on 15/2/2007 and register that sale agreement on 16/2/2007 after he gets poa is that sale sgreement is valid