Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 90816 in 9082 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Megha

asked On 21 July 2014 at 19:36

This Query has 7 replies

Non payment of bonus &tds certificate not provided

Civil Law and Taxation

This is to provide to the forum that I have worked with M/s Nangia & Company (CA Firm Registration No. 002391C) (http://www.nangia.com) from Feb'13 to August'13. I have joined the company with the terms that I will be getting the joining bonus of Rs. 1.50 lacs on 30.06.13. Inspite of numerous reminders to them through Rakesh Kumar Nangia (CA Mem No. 070776), Neeraj Kumar Sharma (CA Mem. No. 097252) and Pankaj Mathur (HR Manager). the same has not been paid to me till date. Further due to non harmonious relationship with the employer, I was forced to quit in August'13.

I would like to tell that these people and company are fraud as the bonus has not been paid to me inspite of numerous letters being delivered to them through Labour Court and Ministry of Labour.

In addition to above these people have deducted TDS on the salary paid to me for a period of 6 months. However no TDS certificate has been provided to me till date for the period FY 2013-14 (last date for providing TDS certificate was 31.05.14). Inspite of reminding them the same, they have not provided the same to me.

Please inform the clients of this company how unprofessional people are running this organisation.

M:9871113580

suman

asked On 21 July 2014 at 18:28

This Query has 6 replies

Court fee for a probate in karnataka

Whats the court fee that needs to be payed for a probate in karnataka ?

S Kumar

asked On 21 July 2014 at 17:40

This Query has 7 replies

Why p.menu sir said that there is no need to file wp

Dear lawyers

In my last query P Menu sir advice me that there is no need to file WP against WP of company.

What does it mean.

Isn't this mean that I am myself leaving my claim of reinstatement with backwages

or P Menu sir is suggesting that a reply in form of a counter reply to their Wp where I pray HC for reinstatement with full backwages will be sufficient?

One more thing as their is a section 36 in IDAct to restrict practicing advocates is there any section under which I request HC not to allow a lawyer since I am pursuing my case individually.

S Kumar

hdshardik

asked On 21 July 2014 at 17:34

This Query has 3 replies

Esic problem

when my entity to whom esic and pf is applicable , is when they make payment to contractor for renovate his unit and contractor himself is not payning esic to his labour , is a entity is liable to pay the esic ? why? pl throw the light in relation to this point .

Gopal Singh Parihar

asked On 21 July 2014 at 17:14

This Query has 6 replies

Withdrwal of case in civil court case filled against state pollution department

kindly give me advice on following issue
1- Whether it is possible to withdraw case before date ?

2- Can i it self file a request letter to civil court for withdrawn of the said case .

3- if the answer of question 2 is no so how can i change my lawyer?

Please need detail explain
thanking you

Humayun Khan

asked On 21 July 2014 at 16:55

This Query has 8 replies

Illegal termination

MY NAME IS HUMAYUN KHAN. I WAS WORKING AS FINANCE OFFICER IN A 2 STAR EXPORT HOUSE AT KANPUR M/S SUPER TANNERY LTD. SINCE 01.12.2007. ON 21.06.2014 MOHD. IMRAN (DIRECTOR FINANCE)PUSHED ME OUT OF THE OFFICE INSTRUCTING THE GATEMEN THAT I SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE PREMISES AS I PROTESTED BEING MARKED ABSENT FOR TWO DAYS FOR VIRTUALLY NO FAULT OF MINE. SINCE IAM A PERMANENT EMPLOYEE I WROTE EMAILS AND A LETTER DEMANDING PAYMENT OF STATUTORY DUES AND IN THE EVENT OF NON PAYMENT COMPENSATION. THE COMPANY HAS NEITHER REPLIED TO MY EMAILS AND LETTERS NOR ACCEPTED THAT THEY HAVE ILLEGALLY TERMINATED ME TILL DATE. WHAT LEGAL REMEDY DO I HAVE NOW. KINDLY ADVISE.

sanjeev kumar

asked On 21 July 2014 at 16:29

This Query has 4 replies

Regarding taking as contract,

Dear sir,
I sanjiv kumar living at patna in rented house , there are four renters including me,
My Land Lord is old in age he has three sons but all are out of city ,
finally i care the house as rent collection, mentanance, etc,
Further i wnat to suggestion that if i want to take on contract to this house what legal paper i will have to prepare by an advocate,
what is the process,
pls confirm me,

sanjiv Kuma,r
patna,
y
y

hdshardik

asked On 21 July 2014 at 16:21

This Query has 6 replies

Banking ethical way to ask

when we make the request by writing to bankers about provide the concession in the processing charges, in return we recived mail as -
"With reference to your request for concession in the processing charges we request you to furnish the details of the anciliiary benefits to the bank from you like Savings accounts with us and the balances maintained, Cuurent Accounts and the average balances maintained, Gold/Silver Coins purchased, Insurance Policies taken from us...etc"

is it so ?
how banker are genuie?

Krishna A Jasani

asked On 21 July 2014 at 16:17

This Query has 4 replies

Query regarding landlord-tenancy

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the landlord of a building in Town,I have given a part of my premises for office use Mr.X,for rent.
Mr.X has been using the said premises for 15 years,So now my tenants wanets me to transfer the ownership in his name for a amount of Rs30000/- when the actual value of the flat is more than a crore,more over he is ready to pay the stamp duty as per the market value.

however I want to know that will I be liable to pay any price or tax as this is a mere gratituos tranfer BUT NOT A GIFT.
Will you please tell me which act and section is applicable in this case.
Awaiting your response.

Ranjeet Sharma

asked On 21 July 2014 at 15:51

This Query has 3 replies

Final payment receipt copy from cidco

Hello sir/mam,
I purchased a flat 3 yrs ago in nerul and I have done all documentation. But now I need to sell this flat and came to know that final payment receipt from cidco is not with me though I have paid all amount asrequired.I have consulted my lawer and he said he forgot to give it to me and now it has to be retreived from cidco. Kindly let meknow how much time does it takes n what is the procedure to get it. As I need to sell this flat n how important that receipt is to sell my flat.