LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 101254 in 10126 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

mahesh

asked On 23 May 2015 at 14:49

This Query has 6 replies

Accident between bus and two wheeler

Good Morning sir,
My father is working as a BUS driver in RTC. One day while he was driving at palamaneru, a small accident occurred due to negligance driving by BIKE driver. Later my father went to police station to file a complaint against him. But the police told that, when an accident occured between bus and scooter, case will be filed against only on bus driver, due to heavy vechicle when compared to bike.
Like wise they filed a case against my father as per section 137 & 138. Some other person given a suggestion that, if you went for arguing with court, it take some years to close the case. Instead of that if you pay fine in court, they will close the case at now itself.
By there suggestions my father paid fine of Rs.1900 in Magistrate of first class, palamaneru and closed the case. Know, the opposite person (BIKE driver) went to court for claiming insurance on BUS.
Accident occurred on 15.04.2014
Fine paid on 08.10.2014
Bike driver went for court to claim insurance on bus on 01.05.2015
Nearly One year completed on happening of Accident. Plz suggest me how should i move further?
MY FATHER NOT COMMITED ANY MISTAKE WHILE DRIVING. INSTEAD OF ROTATING AROUND THE COURT FOR MANY YEARS, MY FATHER PAID FINE. THATS ALL.
PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME HOW SHOULD WE MOVE FURTHER....

SHRIPAL PANDEY

asked On 23 May 2015 at 13:51

This Query has 5 replies

U/s 125 Cr.P.C.

A muslim wife obtained degree (maintenance) ₹500/= pm later on remained in jail after10years conviction & she passed 12months in jail & bailed out from Hon'ble High Court, now is she entitled to claim maintenance for the period in jail ?
What's rights of a convicted person ?

Ajay Kumar

asked On 23 May 2015 at 13:47

This Query has 1 replies

Right of residence in parents properties

Dear Sir

My wife is living separately since april 2005.
she has lodged cases of 498A,DV Act on me and my family and cases under section 307,506 IPC is registered on her & her family members due to her crulties and bad acts.

I already obtained divorce from her from the court and paying maintainence to her & our one boy child.

I want to know can she enter or obtained any order from court to enter in the property of my parents even after so many crulties committed by her & family.

Will court direct me to pay the amount for her residence as a tenant.

what the adverse orders court could imposed on me.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay

Rakesh

asked On 23 May 2015 at 13:33

This Query has 1 replies

Compromise deed in family matter

A compromise deed between husband and wife indicating monthly amount to be given to wife as maintenance amount was recorded in Delhi Court. On that basis wife withdrew all case such as DV, Maintenance, and Criminal.
Now the husband has stopped giving monthly maintenance amount to wife.
And the Wife has shifted her residence from Delhi to Chennai.
Pl advice...whether wife should file a fresh case in chennai hiding or not hiding the compromise deed or has to come to Delhi same Court.

Ravi Kumar

asked On 23 May 2015 at 12:50

This Query has 2 replies

Voice recordings

Hello Sir,

One of my previous queries remain unanswered.

Does voice recordings over mobile phone help us in filing/winning criminal cases ( Cheque bounce case).

I have one voice recording of a person to whom I have lended money and that person agreeing that he took my money and now talking in abusive wording.

Does that voice recording help me in anyway in court case filing/arguing and winning ?

Please help me.

rahuldas

asked On 23 May 2015 at 11:16

This Query has 2 replies

Scope of cross examination

Respected Sirs and Madams,

I am Das from Bangalore. I want to thank you in advance for your kind expert advice.

I am facing a criminal trial. My cross examination is scheduled on Monday.

1. What will be the scope of cross examination?
2. Can PP ask anything from the case or only from my chief.
3. Under what circumstances my lawyers should object? He is a relatively junior lawyer.

Can you also refer me to good but not very expensive lawyer in Bangalore for argument stage.

Sincerely
Das

laxman rohit

asked On 23 May 2015 at 11:12

This Query has 11 replies

Police investigation

I have a case in which 3 nephews of deceased(aunt of the accused i.e."Bua" a patient of diabeties low BP and high BP since 15 year accused knows very well) entered in deceased house and start beating to her family member consecuently she died. Doctor's report saying she died because of heart attack police register FIR u.s.304/34 of IPC but now investigatin officer saying in the court "i am investigating about the case" and he is not submitting chargesheet or closer report, investigation has been going on since 6th june 2014 even I have filed a complaint against him in the MM court.
what should i do?

arun kumar

asked On 23 May 2015 at 09:59

This Query has 1 replies

Transfer of flat in joint owners name.

One of my neighbor who is joint owner of a flat in co operative society seeking information on following points.
1) He is a Nepali who since his childhood working as a maid in the house of first owner who is a Parsi. After his marriage the first owner had purchased this flat and registered the documents jointly, in which Parsi being the first and Nepali being the second owner.
2) As the flat is in exclusive use of the second owner i.e. Nepali & The first owner is willing to transfer his share in the name of second owner i.e. Nepali. The first owner had made an RELEASE DEED in favour of the second owner.
3) The society is now objecting stating that this cannot be processed as both are from other religions and the release deed or gift deed can be issued to a person who is in blood relation.

Please provide remedy.

Sashi Kumar

asked On 23 May 2015 at 05:00

This Query has 9 replies

Court notice

A Plaintiff (second party) filed suit for money recovery. The notice filed in court has one of the clause of the sale agreement altered. Below is the original clause & the altered clause by the plaintiff.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL CLAUSE FROM THE SALE AGREEMENT:
In case the first party backs out from this transaction, then the first party shall be liable to refund double amount of earnest money to the second party and in case the second party backs out from this transaction, then his paid amount of earnest money shall be forfeited by the first party.

HERE IS THE SAME CLAUSE MENTIONED IN THE COURT NOTICE - SEE LAST LINE WHICH WAS ADDED BY PLAINTIFF:
In case the first party backs out from this transaction, then the first party shall be liable to refund double amount of earnest money to the second party and in case the second party backs out from this transaction, then his paid amount of earnest money shall be forfeited by the first party. The second party shall have right to Specific performance through court of law.

Can this be used against the plaintiff for misguiding the court and defrauding the defendant?

Is this considered as criminal act?

How can we use this against the plaintiff.

Kushal

asked On 23 May 2015 at 00:19

This Query has 5 replies

increase in authorized share capital by a small company as defined u/s 2(85)

My company is a private limited company. Since the share capital is Rs. 15,00,000 which is less than Rs. 50 lakhs and the profit for the last year is less than Rs. 2 crore, it fits within the definition of Small Company u/s 2(85) of the Companies Act, 2013. Now, I want to raise the authorized share capital to Rs. 1 crore. As per the Fees Table, a Small Company is liable to pay Rs. 2,000 upto share capital of Rs. 10 lakhs and Rs. 200 per Rs. 10,000 after the first Rs. 10 lakhs and upto Rs. 50 lakhs. However, since the revised authorized share capital would be Rs. 1 crore which exceeds the limit of Rs. 50 lakhs, I am confused if the company would be considered as a small company for this particular transaction or not. Accordingly, the RoC fees would vary. This is because a normal company has a different fees schedule and charged heavily, whereas a small company has exemptions due to which the fees charged is negligible. Hence, I want to know that what will be the RoC fees payable on e-filing of Form SH-7?