Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 118947 in 11895 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Sumit Aggarwal

asked On 07 December 2016 at 17:36

This Query has 8 replies

Award Cost of the suit

I am for plaintiff.
In suit for recovery, there is a provision in CPC that court awards Fees of advocate in Decree. My query is :
What document should I file before court so that court may grant fees of the Advocate in Decree.

Sumit Aggarwal

asked On 07 December 2016 at 16:36

This Query has 6 replies

Order XXXVII Suit - Summons for Judgment

My query is while drafting Affidavit supporting Summons for judgement; what shall I mark on Documents... Annexure or Exhibit

Kvijay12345

asked On 07 December 2016 at 16:11

This Query has 7 replies

Surcharge levied on Debit Card at Petrol pumps

Recently due to demonetization, the govt had declared no surcharge on Debit cards would be levied at anywhere till 30Dec2016, yet Rs.11.50/- surcharge was debited on my debit card on filling a petrol of Rs.300/- at the petrol pump. Where to complain against this? What legal measures can be taken?

Maneet

asked On 07 December 2016 at 16:07

This Query has 5 replies

Arbitration notice

I need a lawyer in mumbai to attend my hearing date on behalf of my wife( arbitration proceeding) i am from delhi.(for.janambhumi marg fort parekh mansion.)

SANTTHOSH SHETTY

asked On 07 December 2016 at 16:06

This Query has 4 replies

Society membership no comunication

I bought flat in redeveloped building in 2013, which got OC, and i got possession in May 2014. Old society as it is will continue and their MC members.

Society called SGM on 21st Aug 2016 with one of the Agenda of the Notice that adding 14 new flat purchaser as member of the society. Even resolution was passed in the meeting post analysing the New flat purchasers membership forms and minutes was circulated to all the members. In between 30th oct one letter sent to MC for updation of membership and pending anything to be communicated to new flat purchasers. no revert received till date. However in Oct first society bill was raised without flat owners name for all 14 new flat purchasers reason being told by secretary that Builder has not given the transfer fees of Rs.20K each of new flat purchaser which was the condition of redevelopment agreement. it is more than 4 months post submission and passing resolution in the society. Can society still deny the membership? can we conclude that new flat purchasers are the deemed members as per bylaws as no written communication is made by the MC?

Kamlesh Choudhary

asked On 07 December 2016 at 15:27

This Query has 8 replies

No objection certificate for group a officer on contract in autonomous institute

My current designation is officer on contract (GP 7600) in an autonomous institute and this is a group-A post.
The advertisement from another autonomous institute reads as 'Those who are in REGULAR service in Government / Public Sector Establishments / Autonomous Institutions will be required to produce a No Objection Certificate, if called for interview.'

My first question is that in my case is it mandatory for me to take NOC from current employer and is it mandatorily to be produced at the time of interview; I am probably not a regular employee as my contract gets renewed after a specific period.

Secondly, Is there any rule / OM in this regard which may be applied/ cited everywhere or the requirement of taking and producing NOC would be situation specific.

Kindly enlighten with the details of the law, OM etc. if there is any.

Anonymous

asked On 07 December 2016 at 15:06

This Query has 6 replies

construction on agriculture land in grampanchayat territory

Sir, i want to built a building in my village MANOR in palghar district. My land is 3.5 guntha and jirayati means agriculture land also juni sharth land .My old house is constructed on that land.Now i want to construct a building on that land.approach road near my house is 4.5 m. Can i get na permission for land from SDO by filling land revenue . OR i can take permission from grampanchayat and built building. Is there any problem in future .

supriya

asked On 07 December 2016 at 14:07

This Query has 7 replies

If father died mother can sell the sold room in pagdi system

we are living in pagdi system. my grandfather died. they have 3 son & 2 daughters. now my grandmother wants to sell that room. she is not living with us and also her name are not mention in ration card ;so she can sell that room without our permission?

Devnandan Sharma

asked On 07 December 2016 at 14:02

This Query has 4 replies

Lodging case under section 211 cr.p.c.

I have been implicated in a criminal case which I can prove to be false. Can I lodge a case against the complainant under section 211 Cr. P.C. before conclusion of the criminal case against me?

Neelam

asked On 07 December 2016 at 12:23

This Query has 7 replies

Hookah is ban in Jaipur r

I want to know that how can I get hookah permission in Jaipur? Is hookah banned or required written permission?