Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 118028 in 11803 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

rajan chopra

asked On 23 October 2016 at 12:39

This Query has 4 replies

Application u/o 38 rule 5 C.P.C

Sir I have filed a summary suit u/o 37 C.P.C on the basis of bounced cheque which was issued by defendant in favour of me in discharge of his liability.Now I want to file an application u/o 38 rule 5 C.P.C for attachment of property of defendant before judgement.Is parcha jamabandi of immovable property of defendant is to be complousary attached with the application or not as till date I am unable to have any such parcha ?

asked On 23 October 2016 at 10:57

This Query has 6 replies

regarding section 114B of IT tax

Dear Sirs,
I am doing as Branch Manager in SBI , one of the borrower had availed CC limit from my branch gone NPA 3 years back. Last year the bank had to do 100% provisioning for the loan and declare it loss asset in its books. We had file a civil suit against the borrower. When I scruitnised the document I found the borrower's father who had guaranteed the repayment of the loan is having a substantial deposit in his saving account. My querry is that whether The bank can debit the guarantor's account for the recovery of the loan or we have to get it attached by suitable court orders ?

asked On 23 October 2016 at 10:51

This Query has 6 replies

regarding property ownership

Dear Sirs,
We have been living a house in Nawanshahr district of Punjab, which falls in lal lakeer, for more than 35 years. We pay house tax, have the proofs like electricity and water connections in name of my father. Also we have a partition letter executed in the presence of muncipal committee members regarding distribution of land among my father and uncles. Now I want to raise housing loan for that property please help me how can i get registry in my name.

asked On 23 October 2016 at 09:39

This Query has 3 replies

In case the person conduct a court marriage in any foreign country concealing his first marriage .is it possible to produce that marriage certificate by contacting the Indian embassy der.

asked On 23 October 2016 at 00:41

This Query has 11 replies

Plot purchse

Recently i purchased Vacant Plot at Bangalore.

This Vacant plot was in a property which was aquired by Mr.Ramappa in the year 1995 (1 acre 20 Guntas Total)

Rammappa formed layout in 2010 and sold 80% (Most of the Houses are already Constructed) of the plots and kept remaining 20% with him.

Ramappa passed away in the year 2014 without leaving will.

Ramappa has 3 sons and 3 daughters.
Ramappas 3 daughters given Notary statement regarding NOC for transferring there fathers property to there 3 brothers name.

Same they submitted at revenue department and by Thasidar order same land has been transferred to 3 sons jointly in Aug 2016.

This 3 sons jointly sold one plot to me recently in October 2016.

Any NOC or Consent to be taken from 3 daughters of Ramappa now.

asked On 22 October 2016 at 22:22

This Query has 10 replies

stefen Ronald

asked On 22 October 2016 at 21:26

This Query has 8 replies

As per the new law from supreme court an upper age limit is passed today.

recent order came that students above age of 30 will not be able to study llb 3 year course from today onwards as per supreme court order. sir will this order be changed as i am a rank holder of 78 rank but age 30 above. Will i be able to go for llb 3 year course?
pls reply

shashank vajjula

asked On 22 October 2016 at 21:23

This Query has 6 replies

passport issuance

Hello everyone,

I have applied for a passport in the month if April , 2016. I did go with all the verifications with relevant documents at passport Kendra seva. I have provided voter I'd as address proof. I have been issued a voter ID at parliament 2014 ad I have take part of electoral voting. I have lost my voter I'd in 2016 , therefore I had to request for re issuance of a copy of voter ID. The issuance date on the duplicate voter ID was mentioned as 26 Jan 2016. Now, when the police arrived at my place for verification, he informed that I have not been residing at the given address more than a year and rejected my application. I consulted the regional office with a zero of my original voter ID which was issued at the time of parliament elections in 2014 , with a issuance date of 20/02/2014. They have requested for a re verification. The second time when the same person for the local police department has come to check my documents at my place has again rejected my passport on the same reason , even after showing the xerox copy of the original voter ID. Now I haven't yet received my passport and I'm not sure what should be the next step to follow. I also have HDFC account since an year. I feel this guy from police department has grudge on me bcoz I didn't offer any bribe at initial verification. Please help me on how to proceed further.

asked On 22 October 2016 at 20:47

This Query has 9 replies

If an Islam married a Hindu as per Indian marriage act1955. Is he permitted to marry another Islamic girl without divorcing his first Hindu wife. Will this act come under bigamy offence as per Indian law?

asked On 22 October 2016 at 20:26

This Query has 5 replies

Taking back/cancelling noc of tenant

My father gave an NOC to a tenant of our shop for electricity connection in year 1990.

My father died 2.5 years before.
Can I take back/ cancel his NOC now and cut his electricity meter ?