Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 113138 in 11314 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Dheeraj Kaushik

asked On 28 April 2016 at 17:57

This Query has 2 replies

Contract agreement

I am proprietor of placement concern running in the name of 'MYRA group'.

I have entered into the agreement with Pvt. limited company to provide executive search service to said co. later on said co. deny to made payment. I have filed recovery suit. the said co. filed WS and claimed that contract was not concluded contract by saying that 'any contract on behalf of Proprietorship concern can only in the name of the sole proprietor as alleged agreement entered between MYRA group and said company.
Querry-

1 it is necessary to have an agreement in the name of proprietor not in the name of proprietorship concern.
2. if I entered in to agreement with the name of my proprietorship concern then in this said agreement is not valid.
2. if it is valid than suggest me some judgement also.

Dheeraj Kaushik

asked On 28 April 2016 at 17:54

This Query has 2 replies

Contract agreement and proprietorship concern

Querry-

Anonymous

asked On 28 April 2016 at 17:25

This Query has 13 replies

change of caste from obc to sc

dear sir/madam, i am a civil service aspirant, and belongs to dhangar(gadariya) community. i took four attempts in ias by obc certificate of gadariya.. now i came to know that the dhangar community which is subcaste of gadariya comes in sc category.. and originally i am a dhangar subcaste of gadariya.. i want to apply in civil services with dhangar(sc) certificate.. so i want to know whether i may face any problem in future. i have both certificate one of obc as gadariya and another one is dhangar as sc.. so whether i should cancel the obc certificate to get the benefit of sc.. kindly guide me in this direction as early as possible.. thank you

Mayank

asked On 28 April 2016 at 16:42

This Query has 2 replies

Bank personal loan outstanding balance

I was having a credit card of Sc bank since 1996. In 2003 they offered me a personal loan at a very low interest rate. I accepted the same but somehow they charged me for late payment. Although I paid all the installments on time. I paid all my principal + interest but failed to pay the late payment charge of Rs 125. Also they charged me Rs 2499 (without my knowledge) for lifetime annual fee waiver scheme. Due to some commitments and family issues I could not pay attention to the same and the bank also did not remind me regarding O/s balance and stopped sending the statement when they levied late payment charges. In 2011 ( after 8 years) they sent me a settlement offer of 50,000. I was shocked to see this. I got my CIBIL report and there was O/s balance on my CC. I filed a case in District Consumer Court and it has been pending since 4 years. The amount has also turned into lacs of rupees. I want to know:

1. whether I can contact bank to offer me a final settlement.
2. If somehow court makes decision against me, can I ask court/bank to charge less interest rate.
3. The bank did not inform me from 2003-2012 about my o/s balance which was their duty. Can I ask the bank to reduce the interest charged on this ground.

Rahul Lahiri

asked On 28 April 2016 at 13:22

This Query has 3 replies

Query relating managing directors/kmp appointment

1. Mr X was appointed as Wholetime Director of a Company for a period of 3 years in terms of the applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013. His agreement with the company was executed on 01/07/2014 which was valid till 30/06/2017.
2. As per the company’s policy, a person can be in fulltime employment of the company till he attains the age of 58 years. On 28/06/2016, Mr X would be attaining the age of 58 years which entails him to vacate his office. But the he company considering his vast expertise in the concerned industry, wishes to extend his services for a further term of 3 years i.e from 29/06/2016 to 28/06/2019 (his age will be 61 years then) with a new designation as Managing Director of the Company.
3. Now if Mr X will be holding the position as Managing Director of the company on remuneration.
4. He is further proposed to act as Managing Director in another associate company, wherein he will be getting remuneration.

Now our query is as below:

Query 1. Had Mr X continued to be the Wholetime Director of the Company, he would have been eligible for PF, Gratuity, leave encashment and other benefits as applicable to the general employees of the company. But in case his extension of service is not made as an employee but a contractual retainer - will it restrict him from getting the benefits of employment viz. PF, Gratuity, leave encashment and other benefits as applicable to the general employees of the company? As we understand, PF he can continue even after 58 years, but not the pension fund.

Query 2. As per the definition of Wholetime Director in the Companies Act 2013 – a Wholetime Director shall include a director who is in whole time employment of the company. Now if Mr X continues to be in fulltime employment of the company as a Managing Director- he may be deemed to be the Wholetime Director of the company. Again, if he wishes to be a Managing Director in another associate company, on remuneration- whether there is any legal impediment restricting him from doing so? As the companies act clearly mentions that a person cannot be a wholetime director in more than one company. It is mention worthy here that a person can hold the position of Managing Director in two companies.

Plz give your expert Legal views.

Ruchi Gupta

asked On 28 April 2016 at 12:39

This Query has 3 replies

Builder is not applying for oc after promising for it

We booked a flat in Jan,2016 in bangalore by giving him 20%.We signed all the agreements and we applied for loan.He has received the complete amount and now he is not applying for OC. Recently he made deviation in the construction as wel.What action can we take to get the OC.

Member (Account Deleted)

asked On 28 April 2016 at 11:12

This Query has 3 replies

Gharelu bantwara

SIR
MERA EK BHAI AUR TEEN BAHIN HAI JINKI SHADI HO CHUKI H MENE SABKI SHADI ME BARABAR KA SAATH DIYA H AUR GHAR KI MARAMMAT KE LIYE 1,50,000/- MAINE PAPA KO DIYE 2013 ME BHAI KI SHADI JUNE-2014 ME HUI H
MERE PAPA NE MERI WIFE SE 1.25 TOLE KI SONE KI CHAIN YEAR 2001 ME LELI THI BO AB TAK BAPAS NAHI DI H MENE PAPA SE OCTOBER-2015
ME 50,000/-RUPYE LIYE THE JAB MENE PLOT LIYA THA MENE YE PLOT PERSONAL LOAN LEKAR MENE WIFE KE NAAM LIYA THA
ME EK PRIVATE JOB KARTA HU AUR MERE DO BETI EK BETA HAI BADI BETI 10 TH ME CHOTI BETI 6TH ME AUR BETA 5TH ME PADHTA H MENE PAPA KE RUPYE ABHI TAK NAHI DE PAYE AUR BO US PAISE KE LIYE BAHUT PRESSURE BANA RAHE H MAI 1.25 TOLE KI CHAIN MANGTA HU TO BO USE BAPAS DENE KA NAAM NAHI LE RAHE AUR YE BHI DHAMKI DETE H KI MAI JAMIN BECH DUNGA YA KISHI KE NAAM KARBA DUNGA AUR YE BHI KAHTE H KI MUJHE KUCHH NAHI DIYA MAIN YEAR 2002 SE FARIDABAD ME NAUKRI KARTA HU AUR JO BHI PAISA BACHA H MAINE PAPA KO DIYA H
SIR KOI RAI DE MAIN KYA KARU

Gouthaman Varatharajan

asked On 28 April 2016 at 11:04

This Query has 2 replies

correction of mothers name in fathers army pension book

Dear Sir, good morning.

My father expired on 11.4.16. He is a ex-service man. I checked his pension book to apply for my mother's family pension, there I found my mother's name as thankalakshmi instead of thanalakshmi. Pls guide me how to change her name.

Anonymous

asked On 28 April 2016 at 02:12

This Query has 7 replies

PWDV case

My wife filed dv case on me and my mom. She is getting maintenance from 125 and with dv she has prayed for maintenance ND return of stridhan. Only told mental cruelty and for dowry she alleged. No date and time mentioned. And she is working Whr as in affidavit she said she is not working. I hav to give reply of that petition. What prelims. Objectionals I should file. Plz help me.

ashok

asked On 28 April 2016 at 00:24

This Query has 4 replies

chawl registration

Dear sir,

I would like know about how to get chawl committee registration copy through the mobile application and our chawl committee already register as per the government rule and regulation but the concern is we need that registration copy where have mentioned the committee people name.

So kindly help us regarding this issue or else tell me the apps where i will update the registration no. So i can get the copy