Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 114909 in 11491 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Rohan Pradhan

asked On 27 June 2016 at 15:11

This Query has 16 replies

Jurisdiction

1. Contract executed in New Delhi.
2. Registered Office of Opposite Party is in Mumbai.
3. Agreement refers place of arbitration - Chennai.

My query is , which Court has got the jurisdiction.

jai

asked On 27 June 2016 at 15:09

This Query has 5 replies

Re. sat bara utara 7/12 utara

we have property in Ratnagiri , and our documents are ready but becasuse of one sentence our 7/12 utara is not diffreent. want to remove names from sat barautara.
or is it possible we can evlope property ?

suman

asked On 27 June 2016 at 14:45

This Query has 2 replies

Money lending license

can eny one pls suggest me process for getting license relating to money lending business in tamilnadu

Rakesh Kumar

asked On 27 June 2016 at 14:35

This Query has 5 replies

Departmental inquiry

Respected Sir, Defence counsel wants a departmental inquiry in a govt. department in a case of cheating and forgery under CRL. SLP in sc after notice to escape from back door by hook and Crook methods and by a excuse that this is purely a departmental matter. Now I want prosecution over them, so I want a striking point or some applicable authority to prevent them. Weather a inquiry officer has power to summon the witness from other independent separate govt. institution for the evidence? Because in present case three witnesses are completely private with their evidential substance and one witness is from other government institution with his considerable evidence and without above said four witnesses case could not be proved. So please help me immediately-09050088688 thank you.

LAXYANK

asked On 27 June 2016 at 13:32

This Query has 4 replies

Civil matter

Difference between Due Diligence Report and Title Search Report

why the photo of purchaser is pasted on the first page of Sale deed

Muni Rishwa

asked On 27 June 2016 at 11:41

This Query has 3 replies

Changing tha date in birth certificate

Hi, I need to change the address from my Birth Certificate. How to change it?

b B Raju

asked On 27 June 2016 at 10:10

This Query has 5 replies

Fradulent document cancellation by the registration authorit

My brother declaring a false statement before sub registrar created fabricated documents and grabbed my share of property. His declaration before the authority is that he is only son of my father where as we are three others. Since he has given a false declaration before the govt.authority can I request the registration officer to cancell the documents under sec 82&83 of the registration act.
Pl help
(B B Raju)

Deepti

asked On 27 June 2016 at 00:14

This Query has 7 replies

Termination in probation period

Dear experts,
Could you let me know whether a employer is terminating a employee on probation period without giving any reason and sudden is correct in spite of employer is ready to give the one month salary as lieu of notice as per the appointment letter in probation?

Somebody can help me on this regard.

ramesh

asked On 26 June 2016 at 23:00

This Query has 13 replies

125 by parents

dear experts,
my hma24 is going to end within 2-3 hearings.next hearing is my witness,if i file 125 by my parents now to avoid maintenance does it ll useful in reducing maintenance.
i already filed divorce on desertion ground.
pls tell

Ritu Latti

asked On 26 June 2016 at 22:44

This Query has 5 replies

will execution

My father has made a registered will in which he has done his property-bunglow in the name of youngest son out of the three sons.,though in society records the nomination is of my mother.
My brother has not executed the will still. Want to know whether the will has any expiry or validity . After 2 &1/2 years of father's death the property is on the name of father only and nomination on my mother name.
Instead my brother has made a POA to give the rights to my mother for the property. Want sugesstion what should be the course if action for transferring the said property on my mothers name legally without any consideration so that tomorrow there is no issue.
Further my mother wants to make a will thru which she wants to give 3 sons equal share..
Request you to pl guide us since the will is not executed and no body in the society is aware of it.