Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 94290 in 9429 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Rajesh

asked On 22 October 2014 at 15:38

This Query has 7 replies

Developer not constructing the flat asking for more money again can i file a criminal case on md ?

Hi Sir,

This is Rajesh babu Koppala from Bangalore. I bought a flat in Hydrabad in June 2012 with a promise delivery data as Jun 2014, but till now the builder did not start my Tower, need you help on how to handle this situation

Details:
Group: Aliens Group
Project: Aliens Space Station One
Place: Hyderabad
Project start year: 2008, Pre launch in 2006
Total number of Flats: 2180+

Project is Grouped into 13 Station, each Station Has 5 to 7 Towers of 30 Floors each.

Till date the developer constructed only 1 station completly and 1 station half done, gave handovers to only 7 customers, all the customers who invested here are in great trouble, we are not sure how to goahead, can you help us how to handle this issue.

Developer is asking us to pay another 40 to 50% more money to give the flat or start construction.

There are nearly 260+ cases on the developer in State and National Commision, many cases got in favour of customers but even then is is not paying money and going to higher courts.

Can i File a criminal case in High court with sections IPC 406, 420, 468 & 120b.

Can we file a case in Bangalore if the property is in Hyderabad?

Sir need you help, please help us.

Shehbaz H Naqvi

asked On 22 October 2014 at 15:28

This Query has 10 replies

Registered gpa

Hello Sir,

I had a registered GPA property in Delhi (registered at SDM office: asif ali road) in dec 2004. But somebody told me that a person has made fake papers of my same house. is it possible. will it create any problem to me. can the court detect his mistake easily. plz reply. i am totally confused and in trouble. my contact no. is 09312107572

T K Seetharaman

asked On 22 October 2014 at 13:36

This Query has 6 replies

Company not paid dues, pf etc.,

Dear sir,

I worked with a Pvt Ltd., Company in Pune having 3 directors. One is in US [ Indian NRI settled in US ], Another is in South Korea and the 3rd MD is from India.

The company is in loss and they have not paid the salaries of all the employees [ approx above 50 peoples ] from July 14. They have not remitted the PF also from July 14 and TDS were deducted and not paid. No salary slips were given.

Now the the MD who was in India has flee out of India and no one is respondng. I resigned from the company on last 30th Sept.

The company is having some assest in Pune.

We were fed up of following the pending salaries with them. The office is now locked by the suppliers.

Please advice me how to proceed further and get back our pending 3 to 4 months salaries.

sandip m vyas

asked On 22 October 2014 at 13:34

This Query has 11 replies

Mobile tapping

Respected Sir,

I would like to know that can I record conversation between me and other person on my mobile phone without consent or knowledge of opposite person in india ?

Rakesh

asked On 22 October 2014 at 13:04

This Query has 21 replies

Application for filing evidences when going overseas

In my last date in Oct 2014 I got the NDOH in July 2015 to file evidences. Now if I have to go overseas because of my job can I make an application for EDOH to allow me to file evidences? If so under what law or section this right can be exercised?

Tanaaz shaik

asked On 22 October 2014 at 12:17

This Query has 11 replies

Maintainance to old mother

Dear Experts,

Please refer to my earlier query regarding my "uncle met with an accident" my uncle expired on 15.10.2014. well he was recovering with his head injuries. on 04.10.2014 he was been discharged by medical hospital and had advised to be shifted in other govt medical hospital, but his wife did not keep him there saying that other hospital is in bad shape. and was taken hom,e. on 7.10.2014 his situation was very bad and was taken back to hospital from where he had been discharged earlier. and when taken the xray it was revealed that his lungs were totally infected due to pneumonia. after eight days he breathed his last.
now my concern is he have left his old mother behind and in his company all his nomination are on his wife name. please advise me if there is any remedy to get some thing for this old mother who is left nothing by his son. can she claim from his son company? please advise? thanks..

CPL Guangta

asked On 22 October 2014 at 12:16

This Query has 5 replies

Deed or agreement of land sale

You see i have sale my land and the purchaser have sole it back, so i bought it back my land which i have sale, so any one can help me a drafting deed/agreement in this regards.

Thank you

Chand Singhania

asked On 22 October 2014 at 12:06

This Query has 4 replies

Change in statements in divorce papers after 2 hearings- possible?

Dear Experts,

Case history:

It is MCD, both agreed mutually.

In divorce agreement it has been specified that child aged 3 years will be staying with mother as she is a state govt. school teacher and has good earning and will meet the father whenever the child want and father and other family members can also meet the child. Father have to bear the educational expense of the child. It has been agreed by both the parents, paper signed and the divorce case is going on in court. Both husband and wife gone to magistrate and 2 hearings has been done. Magistrate asked to think again on the decision of separation as per rules and have asked to meet again after few days. That will be 3rd hearing. Now the wife is saying that she do not want to keep the child with her, the child should stay with the father. But the father do not want to keep the child as he stays out of India almost 15-20 days a month due to professional life.

Query:

1. Is it possible to change the statements of divorce paper at this point of time?

2. Is the wife can stop the divorce process by raising this point inspite of agreeing earlier, after signing the paper and attended 2 hearing before magistrate?

3. Mother being a govt employee and father being a professional who have to stay outside India in different countries all the year around, court will ask to keep the child with whom, Father or Mother? age of the child is 3 years and Father do not want to keep the child also with him due to the reason given above.

Sameer

asked On 22 October 2014 at 11:08

This Query has 3 replies

How to get appeal effect

Dear Experts

Please guide as how to proceed in case where reward awarded by consumer forum but not given within mentioned period by OP.

If possible kindly share or supplement any draft or guidelines for filling application to get appeal effect

Thanks in Advance

sandeep pilania

asked On 22 October 2014 at 11:04

This Query has 5 replies

Maan haani case on unaided private school

i was terminated by management of unaided private school in 2013 and i took stay from court and still on duty. On the occasion of diwali every staff member of our school is honoured by some cash and sweets by management. they are not honouring me for last two years. in 125 staff members only i was who not honored.
so they insulted me in entire staff
can i file maan hani case in court for this and for which amount