Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 104062 in 10407 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Anonymous

asked On 03 August 2015 at 18:35

This Query has 3 replies

Marriage Nullity- No physical relation with Husband,Adultery

I got married 1.5 years ago. On first night, girl denied getting physical and said she has taken vow of "Sherawali Mata" for 11 days. After this sex life will be great. I believed it. I was not in hurry too Marriage is long term relation. She also kept behaving strangely and badly so to make sure that we don't get physical. After 11 days she faught and went back to her parents home.

After two months, I caught her with her affair. Both were drunk and alone in a rented room. Somehow, I also got her of objectionable photos from Facebook with her Affair. On that night,When I caught her, I called the police and her parents,her parents in police station with folded hands said they will solve this is peacefully outside. My parents believed them, so we wrote statement to compromise in police and no FIR were registered. We wrote than we both don't want to live with each other.

After a week, they started demanding 15 lakh rupees on the name of "shadi main kharcha ho gaya" ( they incurred expenses in marriage). So, I applied a petition under 156(3) U/S 497 ( Adultery ) against her Affair. This is in session court now. No FIR registerd against them. However, they lodged counter FIR after 10 days using fanciful stories of unnatural sex, Dowry, Violence, threating life etc etc against me. They also involved family members in dowry and violence in that FIR. Police arrested me to recover her belonging but I got bail on first hearing. There is no chargesheet but might be filed soon.

Question: I am preparing for UPSC/SSC. If i got selected, Can UPSC/SSC withhold selection or reject on basis of FIR/Chargesheet? I am on Bail.

Question 2: Can marriage be Nullified as there was no consumation of marriage/physical relation in 1.5 years and morever, she did adultery. If no, then how much time it can take in getting divorce in this case?

Question 3: Is paying 15 lakhs only quick option to bring peace in family? She can also do more drama to implicate me and my family in more cases which she always threaten.

ASHOK MAHESHWARI

asked On 03 August 2015 at 18:24

This Query has 4 replies

Order 7 rule 11 of cpc

Application was submitted one year back for rejection of suit as per Order 7 rule 11 of CPC and supplementary affidavit is submitted 5 months back. Now it is the stage of framing issue. H'ble court is not giving any decision of Order 7 rule 11 application. Is it mandatory that first trial court has to give the decision of this application before framing issue; and if the decision is not correct than it can be challenged in session court?

Anonymous

asked On 03 August 2015 at 18:23

This Query has 5 replies

Marriage Nullity- No physcal relation with husband, adultery

Tushar M

asked On 03 August 2015 at 17:58

This Query has 2 replies

Seafarers taxation

We have a foreign flag vessel which is to work in India for two years .The crew onboard will be of mixed nationalities incl Indians .The payroll will be undertaken by foreign owners.In this respect my querries are the following :

i) Since the salary received by crew are in USD and remitted from overseas based ship owners ,If the salary will be taxable e.g TDS/IT etc etc If so at what rate and factors determining same;

ii)If foreign nationals will also have to be taxed if so at what rates;

Kindly advise.

Sincerely,
Tushar M

virender singh

asked On 03 August 2015 at 17:54

This Query has 2 replies

Documents of flat purchased

R/Sirs,
kindly help me out for legal docs of flat i purchased in zirakpur,punjab,acually in one acre of land different bui lders constructed flats on different locations of this one acre land like g+2 of two and three bedrooms flats,now docs show colony as royale city but regisrtation of plot for my flat done by individual,land of piece also purchased by individual,no doc shows approvals for colony,pl let me know wether it is covered by building laws of india,is it earth quack proof,if colony then docs given are correct or not,is there any fraud,pl help me out in each possible detail,i m sending copy of docs given to me after registration by seller,regards to all experts,
VIRENDER SINGH
MOBILE NO-9814540867

Ravi Kumar

asked On 03 August 2015 at 17:43

This Query has 2 replies

Probationary period

Hello Experts,

I joined an Central government organization in recent past. At the time of joining in the offer letter no where probationary period is mentioned.

1) Could you please confirm me, IF It is mandatory on part of the organization to mention about probationary period in the offer letter incase if it is there with the company ?

2) Can at later stage organization claim that probationary period of say 6 months or 1 year is there with out mentioning it in Offer letter ?

3) Does probationary ground rules change from organization to organization ?

kishorchandra p mehta

asked On 03 August 2015 at 17:14

This Query has 1 replies

Lok adalat

sir,
would somebody will guide me on following:

1) A co-operative Bank has filed summary lavad suit at Rajkot (Gujarat) against my friend. He wants to approach Lok Adalat. Under this circumstances whether consent of co-operative bank is compulsory for approaching Lok Adalat.

2)When and where lok adalat takes place. wherefrom the address and phone number of Lok Adalat can be available.

Thanks.

K.P.Mehta.

ASHUTOSH

asked On 03 August 2015 at 17:03

This Query has 3 replies

Loan matter

sir

i have a personalloan from fultron i am unable to give my emi i have not given any post dated cheques my emis are deducted from my salary account ,what step can they take against me can they register a criminal case ,what other steps they can take. What if i take out all the money from my salary account ,will a criminal case of 420, 406 ipc be filled against me because then fultron will not be able to deduct my emi if i take out all my money from my salary account.

prashant

asked On 03 August 2015 at 16:59

This Query has 2 replies

esiment right ear and light

Nebour claim the ear and light right and he is the tention 2my family...window near use bathroom ..and we are in very problems...

praveen

asked On 03 August 2015 at 16:46

This Query has 2 replies

Electricity bills and possession

Can electricity connection and bills be produced to prove the possession?

Whether based on the certificate from Electricity board that connection was given is sufficient to prove the possession?