Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 113926 in 11393 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

B N SURESHA

asked On 23 May 2016 at 23:19

This Query has 5 replies

Right of employee to reject accommodation and tax liability.

I, Suresha B N working in a PSU. Presently I have been paid by HRA and recently my organization is going to provide rent free accommodation by stopping the HRA. I have decided to give off quarters as well as HRA and needs to stay in private rented house for the purpose of my children's education. Can have the right to certificate from my employer stating that the employee is not provided with free accommodation which will enable us to avoid unnecessary tax burden on perquisites. My question is (1)weather my employer forcebily allot the quarters, though I have give off the rent free accommodation as well as HRA on my own? (2)Weather I can leagaly reject the rent free accommodation as well as HRA by staying in a rented house on my own liability and avail the benefit of tax liability on perquisites. (3)What are the laws and judgements for supporting my view? (4) weather it is a compulsion to the employee to go and reside in the free accommodation/quarters?..... Requests the law experts to give your valuable legal opinion.

Sivakumar

asked On 23 May 2016 at 22:38

This Query has 3 replies

Can son reclaim the ancestral property sold by father

If it is a intestate property which is devolved by inheritance then, Can father sell it not for family needs? Can father sell it for waste and damages? Any deadline for recover sold ancestral property? If any, is there concession on time?

ramesh

asked On 23 May 2016 at 21:38

This Query has 6 replies

child custody and divorce

Helo frnds.
My divorce case is pending and hma24 is running in hwh court(west bengal), is it ll b better to file child custody case in punjab ,since i m in army and posted in punjab now.
Home town is hwh only, pls tell it ll b gud to file custody case now or not ,if yes thn in hwh or in punjab.

MODI PARESHKUMAR MANUBHAI

asked On 23 May 2016 at 20:12

This Query has 3 replies

Remedy for short stamp dury

Dear sir / madam,

While executing Deed of hypothication against stock stamp duty of Rs. 1,00,000/- paid instead of Rs. 1,25,000/- hence Rs. 25,000 short paid in 2012 but, now it has been found out so, now which remedy available to rectify such deficiancy in such document?

Please reply as prompt as practible as its an URGENT matter.

vinda a. kawatkar

asked On 23 May 2016 at 17:37

This Query has 4 replies

admissibility of spoilled original will

A "will" handwritten in yr 2000, signed by deceased & duly attested by [2]witnesses has been spoiled in a sense ink flayed on some paper accidently . The handwritten text, signatures etc are visible/readable . can this accidental act prevent "will" being probated / 'wiil' rendered invalid ?
Deceased died in 2015.

Sumathi

asked On 23 May 2016 at 17:03

This Query has 2 replies

Lpa in hc

Dear Experts,
HC Madurai First appeal judgment came again favour of my brother in civil land partition case one month before. Hence, 1). may I file LPA same H.C now? 2). May I know the next step after the LPA? . I would expect your kind advice in my query.

Thanks advance.

R. Sumathi

mansoor waris

asked On 23 May 2016 at 16:02

This Query has 4 replies

Filing a criminal case

what are the documents to be prepared and submitted while filing a criminal case?

is there any court fees involved?

SBM_Bombay

asked On 23 May 2016 at 15:42

This Query has 2 replies

Supplementary deed

Our society has some on going disputes with developer in court. Right now the matter is under arbitration. Meantime, we received a letter from developer mentioning that they want our office bearers to sign a Supplementary Lease Deed for additional space of 105 Sq ft used for redevelopment of our Scty. We want to know 1) why this deed is needed by developer? 2) how Scty benefits by lease deed? 3) Post signing can scty ask for other pending grievances of scty? 4) wht if scty does not sign this deed?
Please revert & guide us further.

B N Singh

asked On 23 May 2016 at 15:39

This Query has 5 replies

Format for cotempt petition in high court hyderabad

Can any body provide format or previous Contempt petiition (Civil) filed
in High Court Hyderabad.

Jesintha

asked On 23 May 2016 at 15:08

This Query has 2 replies

Divorce

My divorce case got dismissed as we got married in goa n lived in bangalore at time of separation I filed divorce case in 2011. It was told my case doesn't come under bangalore jurisdiction. My lawyer said he wl appeal in high court. I am separated since 2007. Will I get divorce thru HC. Pl advise. Thanks