Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 91110 in 9111 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Paras Singh

asked On 28 July 2014 at 19:26

This Query has 16 replies

Wife asks company for salary details & itr

I am employee of private company. My wife filled an false DV case against me. JMFC court had ordered interim maintenance of Rs 5000. My Gross salary is 34000 & after deduction i get Rs.15000 p.m. I had also submitted my salary slip to court. But my wife asks my company to give my salary details. I had filed case in District court for stay on Interim order as i am unable to pay such amount as i have to look after my old age parents & my younger sister who are dependent upon me.
Now my wife asks company for my salary certificate.
I want to know whether Income tax return copy is considered as income to grant maintenance OR only take home salary is considered .

smart

asked On 28 July 2014 at 19:22

This Query has 7 replies

Legal sanctity of mou signed for divorce from 9 months of marriage

what is the legal sanctity of an MOU signed between husband and wife for mutual consent divorce after just 9 months of marriage. does this MOU hold validity to pay a part of MCD amount. Please help

is it legal to enter into an MOU and/or divorce deed before completion of 1 year of marriage

N Govindarajan

asked On 28 July 2014 at 19:10

This Query has 9 replies

Share of property

Dear Sir/Madam,
My father died without leaving a will. My father is succeeded by my mother, self (son), my brother and sister. The properties are in Tamil Nadu.

1. First property in question is ancestral agricultural land.
2. The second property in question is a residential flat which my father acquired with his own earnings.

Questions:
1. What is the percentage of share of the said properties amongst the four of us?
2. If my sister wants to relinquish her rights over the said properties with out any consideration, what legal formalities have to be carried out (Paper action)?
3. Whether any sale deed or any other deed has to be executed amongst the rest of the three of us? There is no consideration involved.

Thanking you

nikhil

asked On 28 July 2014 at 18:03

This Query has 8 replies

Case against my wife

Dear Team of experts.. Greetings from my side. I will be highly obliged if i can get an advise from your side.

After 6 years of my marriage my wife ran away from my house by taking all articles in my absence. i got to know when i came back from work and surprised to hear from landlord that your wife has shifted your house by saying that i have got transfered. DSP has filed a report but also stated that he cant file FIR as its matter of husband and wife?
Can FIR be registered?

Secondly i got to know now that my wife is adopted child with no legal adoption papers either with her parents or original parents? Can i proceed criminal action??

balakrishna vagicharla

asked On 28 July 2014 at 17:12

This Query has 9 replies

Who is the best civil lawyer in khammam to take up my partition suit case

i want to proceed with partition suit againest my grand father undivided joint property sold my family members with out giving any information to daughters and treating like a third persons and insulting in public.
please suggest good genuine civil lawyer capable of handling this type of case and to prevent my family members from selling remaining properties.
with regards
vasavi vagicharla

balakrishna vagicharla

asked On 28 July 2014 at 17:03

This Query has 8 replies

How much court fee is to be paid to file a partition deed

My grand father has total 6 children 3sons and 3 daughters.with out registering a will he passed away.My father is elderson to my grand father.he also passed away with out registring any will.we are 3children to my father.1 son and 2 sisters.recently my mother and other uncles together sold my grand fathers undivided joint property casting 60 lakhs.and in the sold agreement they mentioned on behalf of my father share only my mother and brother are legal heirs and we daughters have any right and are no way copasners to that property.is it a genuine sale agreement.If i want to file a partition suite againest all the members in the agreement what is the amount of court fee i have to pay to register a case.whether i have to pay for the total worth of property or only to my share of 1/24th of total worth of property.is there any chance to pay the court fee after final judgement.will i get the expenses incurred after i win in this case.please guide me.
with best regards
vasavi vagicharla

NIDHI JAISWAL

asked On 28 July 2014 at 16:50

This Query has 12 replies

Joining

Can a Deemed university refuse the joining of a faculty who is under criminal proceeding of sec 498 .

khusbu....

asked On 28 July 2014 at 16:47

This Query has 5 replies

leaving alone....

Hello
My husband file divorce case on the ground of cruelty nd living in rent....iam living in inlaw home in one room...nd my inlaw living in other room..as i came to know that my husband take her parent wid him...the house is in the name of my inlaw....now my querie is.........
1.Can my husband take their parents wid him...they can do this.if yes,this will not go against their case...2 this thing help me in my case.
PLEASE HELP ME......

krish

asked On 28 July 2014 at 16:11

This Query has 4 replies

Birth certificate correction

i m sureshkrishnan living in tamilnadu.i have to change my father name mariappan instead of marimuthu for that what i need to do.send the details of changing procedure.thank for reading of my response

Azhar

asked On 28 July 2014 at 15:38

This Query has 8 replies

Appointment of comissioner

sir if application or the appointment of comissioner is not given under o.26.r.9 of c.p.c. but given wrongly u.p. o.26.r.7 of c.p.c. and during the submission he did not clarifed that such provision mentioned wrongly in the application. yet court allowed application u. o.26.r.9 so weather such kind of order can be passed by the court?