Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 93538 in 9354 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

DHIRAJ CHANDRAKANT KUMBHAR

asked On 30 September 2014 at 00:11

This Query has 9 replies

Effect of challenge of sale deed executed 40yrs before

sir if the 7/12 extracts of open land stands in my favour since last 50years till today recorded on d basis of registered sale deed. Then can any one other person claim possession over the same property in absence of any documentary proof as like receipt annual land tax or crop statment for 50years. he has filed Suit against me for cancellation of sale deed executed in my favour 50years before in absence of any documentary possession proof alleging to be date of knowledge on 2013 and also contended that the same property was sold him by d same person even prior to us i.e. 54 years before from whom i hv purchased the said property. However till today his name is never been recorded in 7/12 extract Whether the same it valid

SHANKY CHOPRA

asked On 29 September 2014 at 23:52

This Query has 5 replies

Procedure for converting partnership in to proprietorship firm

sir,
i want to know the complete procedure for converting partnership firm in to proprietorship firm and the legal formalities also.

Paras Gupta

asked On 29 September 2014 at 23:20

This Query has 4 replies

Revisional powers

Can a complainant file revision petition before high court in a 302 case, where the prosecution evidence has been closed deliberately..and there are more than 12-13 witnesses peding for examination...

Sir i need a SC JUDGMENT on this point urgently...

s sharma

asked On 29 September 2014 at 22:46

This Query has 5 replies

restitution & maintenance

If the restitution filed by husband is in his favor, what has to be done to get rid of maintenance ?
Or I have to execute the orders of restitution to get rid of maintenance ?

Rajendra S Pitake

asked On 29 September 2014 at 22:13

This Query has 5 replies

Advice for how to appeal on an old order

After my grandfather passed away, my eldest uncle was looking after ancestral properties. It includes A-lands (agricultural lands fully owned by family), D-lands (Deosthan Inam lands where family is merely manager to collect rent-khand from tenants). He decided to sell some part out of A-lands to third party without consent of others and my father filed suit for partition in 1977.

That finally got decreed in 1982. In the decree it was clearly mentioned that plaintiff has 1/4th undivided share in all the suit properties. {eldest uncle (DF1), youngest uncle (DF2), grandmother(DF3), father (plaintiff) }

Also it was mentioned that land sold is not binding on others and the direction provided in respect of land sold are "The land in respect of which DF1 has executed the agreement of sale, in favour of DF4 (third party) should be as far as possible be allotted to the share of DF1"

Subsequently DF1 made appeal in the district court and that got dismissed. However direction of lower court got twisted as "The direction given by the lower court that the land agreed to be sold to DF4 should be allotted to DF1 is confirmed.”

Later my father filed regular Darkhast and requested excess land sold to DF4 than DF1's share in A-lands.

Various applications & arguments happened meanwhile in lower court and finally we demanded for separate partition in A-lands and separate partition in D-lands by metes & bounds. Lower Court passed order with direction to partition separately as requested however it secured land sold to DF4 with sentence- "However on perusal of the record it is already decided that no excess land sold by DF1 than his entitlement, and therefore a question of re-decision in respect of multiplier does not arise."

Recently I filed writ petition in High Court to get this line removed from the order, but petition got dismissed at the hearing stage. “The submission of the learned counsel appearing for the Petitioners that since the two types of lands have to be partitioned separately, the share of the DF1 cannot be exclusively from the joint family agricultural lands (A-lands). In my view, the said contention cannot be accepted, as there is no such direction issued in the Decree. In my view therefore, the order does not merit any interference at the hands of this Court.”

Kindly guide me what are options here to seek justice. Is it possible to challenge District Court order (1982) that modified decree after so much time has passed? (Considering facts that partition is still not happened and it has modified decree incorrectly causing injustice to us. Is there any special exception?) OR is there any way to go behind Decree through execution proceedings?

Siddheshwar Mohite

asked On 29 September 2014 at 20:19

This Query has 3 replies

Domestic violence case

Sirs,

My wife has filed domestic violence case after three years of separation. She has go maintenance order also without my income proof. I have appealed to sessions court.

As per my knowledge, she cannot file DV after 1 year of separation. If so, kindly advise and kindly give me some citations to quote in arguments.

M. Z. Kazi

asked On 29 September 2014 at 19:48

This Query has 4 replies

Urgent need help in regard of excise duty & m-vat

Respected Sir/Madam
I am currently running manufacturing Pvt. Ltd company at Nashik and obtain Excise & M-VAT Registration form Nashik Division.

My Question is -

I am Planning to open my Company Branch(2nd manufacturing unit) in PUNE under same name. can i start company branch with my existing Excise & M-VAT Registration or i have to Register new for PUNE division.

I request you all respected senior's please let me the details at your earliest convenience.

DKTAZILANOM9909

asked On 29 September 2014 at 19:44

This Query has 4 replies

Is trade union membership verification is mandatory through secret ballot?

We are the members of a registered trade

union operating in a Central Public Sector

Undertaking (CPSU) in West Bengal. Our PSU

Management has recognized our union (not

affiliated to any central trade unions) as

a sole bargaining agent for the workmen of

the PSU since last forty years. There is

also another registered trade union

(affiliated to central trade union) in the

CPSU with lesser members compare to our

recognized trade union. That registered

trade union recently demanded to CPSU

management to be recognized union claiming

that they have more members compare to our

union and demanded for membership

verification through secret ballots.

Earlier membership verification was done

two times and our union was declared as

majority union by secret ballot elections

fifteen years ago. Since then no

verification was done and we are the

recognized union with majority members. My

question is that as the other registered

union demanded for membership verification

through secret ballots so is it mandatory

for us to prove majority union through

secret ballots only or there are any other

methods to be followed to prove us as

majority union?

Sandip

Meenakshi

asked On 29 September 2014 at 19:28

This Query has 5 replies

Salary not paid

Hi I am working in a private educational firm. I have not been paid salary from july. Where i can go and where should i file a legal case.

Anonymous

asked On 29 September 2014 at 19:21

This Query has 3 replies

marriage dispute

Wife made a compliant in women cell against husband after 14 years of marriage. What remedies/ steps a husband can take in his defence and safe guard himself.