Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 97582 in 9759 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

vishnu

asked On 28 January 2015 at 12:20

This Query has 3 replies

Gift deed property on minor

I would like to gift deed property on my minor children.
can i put clause that no one has right to sell minor property even with court permission (including natural guardian and guardian appointed by court) till the child is major.

as i'm afraid that guardian appointed by court may misuses the minor property.

vishnu

asked On 28 January 2015 at 12:09

This Query has 5 replies

Gift deed property on minor

Santosh Kr. Agarwal

asked On 28 January 2015 at 11:58

This Query has 2 replies

Stamp duty and registration charges for a flat - 80c

I have purchase a Flat on LOAN for my RESIDENTIAL PURPOSE & pay my Stamp Duty & Registree Fee by my Bank Account (Not included in Loan).

I found in I.T.Act under 80C that"(d) stamp duty, registration fee and other expenses for the purpose of transfer of such house property to the assessee" can claim in 80C. So

Can I claim it under 80C.

Syed Niyamathulla

asked On 28 January 2015 at 11:21

This Query has 3 replies

Benami prohibition act

I purchased with my own money two properties in Mar & July 1989 while abroad (Passport is proof of my absence), and for convenience registered in my wife's name (name lending only), exclusively for use of establishing a School, which did happen and still running under a Trust to which the said properties are leased for 35 years, and my wife is also a Trustee. I am selling the school and my wife is blackmailing me by staking ownership. As this purchase was after the Benami Prohibition Act of 1988, can I claim ownership under this Act? This is urgent, please help.

siva

asked On 28 January 2015 at 09:47

This Query has 1 replies

Share for my mother to her sister's property being unmarried

My grand mother who passed away 10 years back. She had divided her property to her 4 daughter. One is my mother.
Two of my mother's sister got married and one sister didn't married as she is mentally retarded. This unmarried sister passed away last year.
I want to know
1. Whether my mother will get 1/3 rd of her sister's property.
2. Presently one of the sister is using that property and refused to divide that property and asked us to divide it legally.
3 If we file a suit against this will it take time to settle this dispute.

Thanking you

Sivaprasad v
9895141358

T SANKAR RAO

asked On 28 January 2015 at 08:54

This Query has 2 replies

Alienation of watchman room in apartment complex

Dear Sirs,
Please advise me in the following issue:
Place: Hyderabad, Telangana State
The Builder after taking GPA and Development Agreement from the land owner in October 1977 obtained permission from the Municipality for construction of Ground and First Floor Building for 2 flats on ground floor (stilt)and 2 flats on First Floor. But, He constructed 2 flats each on Second and Third Floors and a SMALL ROOM with toilet which is supposed to be for watchman.
He obtained Regularisation Proceedings from the Municipality for the Building in April, 1998. The 2 flats on the ground floor have been given away to the land owner as per agreement and sold the 6 flats to buyers. The small room with toilet which is supposed to be for watchman has also been sold away by the Builder. The buyer of this SMALL ROOM has got assigned Property Tax Number and paying tax since then.

The residents formed into an Association which is registered in 2007. The residents including me are suffering a lot for non-availability of watchman for services and security. There is no space at all for raising any structure on the land.

Now, it is felt that the builder has violated the rule of providing watchman room for the Apartment Complex and committed an offence by alienating the SMALL room constructed which is supposed to be meant for watchman.

Now, the question is whether the residents have a right to get the Regulariasation Proceedings of April, 1998 sqashed and the watchman room is restored and the present occupant of this SMALL Room evicted by making his sale deed invalid.

Please advise. Thanking you,

SHRIPAL PANDEY

asked On 28 January 2015 at 08:46

This Query has 2 replies

Mutated

Sir,after death of my grandfather his younger brother mutated his name in my ancestral property about 30years past (nazool) is there any way to fix this fault ?

skn

asked On 28 January 2015 at 08:20

This Query has 4 replies

Social discriminatinon (social boycott)

Dear Sirs,

What is the remedy available in the following case;
1. Social discrimination by same religious & same caste people of other group of peoples/person of same religion and same caste. It is type of social boycott.

2. Not allowing to participate in social activities religious activities.
3. Not allowing worship in temples.

This discrimination has been done by a Patil of village and few of his fellow men of the village.

This Patil is getting the government pension as "Police Patil" by State of Karnataka.

Kindly let me know the legal remedy available, such as provision of CrPC or any other law provide so.

SKN

Singh_1984

asked On 28 January 2015 at 08:19

This Query has 3 replies

Maintenance under dv and section 125 crpc

Good morning to respected Experts !!!

My Wife after filing 498A had now filed DV and Section 125 maintenance on me . My Wife is more qualified than me . She has two Graduate degrees and one Master degree (Master same as mine ) . Her Master degree details are known to me but her Graduate degrees are not known to me. My wife Is working in an MNC and they always ask for all the education details for background checks , before giving a job to the employee. My question is :

1> In order to prove that my wife is more educated than me , can I file an application under section 91 CRPC for call of records from HR department about her Education details ?

2> What all can I do in order to get the maintenance under DV and section 125 rejected?

swaminathan

asked On 28 January 2015 at 07:43

This Query has 3 replies

Vehicle scrapping

sir i want to know the legal formalities of scrapping vehicle. I want to start a scrapping unit. Suppose somebody brings hypothicated vehicle ,what are the legal formalities
Swaminathan