Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 93274 in 9328 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

mukesh trikambhai bandhaniya

asked On 22 September 2014 at 15:02

This Query has 5 replies

Limitation act

give the law about delaycondon application in limitation act section-5 lettest s.c judgement in section-5 i have opponent and respondent file with delay condone.

prakash

asked On 22 September 2014 at 14:58

This Query has 3 replies

Remedy for defamation and mental haaresment

sir,In 1995 my father made a will in which he distributed all his movable and immovable property between me,my 4 sisters,my wife and my daughters in which he made me the executor.
In 1998 my father died,after that the property was distributed as per his will and all the mutations took place.
In 2001 my 4 sisters jointly gave me registered p.o.a.empowering me to act on behalf of them for each and every work as they live in different place and i acted as their direction and sold some of their residential plots and deposited all money to their accounts where they have debit balances....(the query is in continuation)

Kumar

asked On 22 September 2014 at 13:34

This Query has 5 replies

Landlord played fraud on court; so want to file review petition on rca judgment.

Our landlord filed eviction and fair rent case against us. He got the judgment (RCOP and RCA) in his favor by arguing that he needs the property for his own use (running business).
Recently we came to know that he made a sale agreement on may-2009 while the case in the court (he filed the RCOP case on March 2009).
Now we got the certified document copy of the sale agreement from the Registrar Office.
The time limit of sale agreement is 15 months, but it can be extended with both parties mutual consent. The sale agreement neither executed nor canceled.
Landlord played fraud on court that is, he argued that he need the property for running business but he is trying to sell the property for higher profit.
RCA judgment was given on 24 july 2014 (Time for eviction is 2 months) we haven’t received the judgment copy yet now. We got the unofficial Xerox copy of it.
Our current lawyer is not impressed with the sale agreement evidence given by us. He also suppressed some valid points in his arguments. So we are looking for a good lawyer right now.
1) Now my question is can we file REVIEW PETITION together with application for condo nation of delay

2) Please clarify the time limitation for filing petition or appeal in the same court or in high court?
3) Advice about any other alternatives
4) We are looking for a good lawyer in Chennai, if anybody interested please reply.

M Satyanarayana

asked On 22 September 2014 at 13:23

This Query has 3 replies

Partition suit eviction of tenanst and relatives

I got 2/3rd share in partition suit pending for final decree. My 2/3rd share is occupied by my sister since I am not in possession of 2/rd share. My sister inducted tenants and her own relatives in the possession. When can I evict these unauthorized occupants on my property. I have a decree for possession 2/3rd share against my sister who is the co-owner. Can I have a right to evict my sister’s relatives and tenant when there is still advocate commission pending and mesne profits due. Can I have a right to take action against unauthorized occupation and use of my property.
Please kindly advise.
Thank you
MSN

mayur

asked On 22 September 2014 at 12:26

This Query has 7 replies

99 years lease land

Dear All,

I/we owned open land which is on 99 years lease in buldana city, maharashtra. right now we don't have any legal documents except property card.we are in planning to construct the land . is it possible to construct the appartments on this land?
pls. give your valuable advise.

Sumit Aggarwal

asked On 22 September 2014 at 11:18

This Query has 7 replies

Procedure for filing recovery suit order 37 cpc against bounced cheque

Hello Everyone,

I am young practicing advocate in Delhi District Courts.

I have filed a case for my client u/s 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act, in May '2014. The Cheque amount was Rs. 50,000/- against certain bills. The accused is appearing in this matter and taken bail.

In August '2014, my client issued a legal notice to the same accused (against whom case u/s 138 case filed in May' 2014), for further bouncing of cheques. The cheque amount is Rs. 22,500/-. In reply to this legal notice, the accused has admitted the supply & cheques which are subject matter of case pending u/s 138 NI Act filed in May;2014.

My query is:

kindly suggest me the procedure to file Recovery Suit under order 37 CPC and it will be kind enough if someone sends me the Sample Format of Recovery Suit under Order 37 CPC,

Do I need to send any mandatory legal notice to initiate proceedings under Order 37 CPC?

I have annexed all the Original Bills, Original Cheques and Original Documents in the complaint case u/s 138 NI pending before Ld. Magistrate filed in May' 2014. Under these circumstances what documents to annex in Civil Court because originals are not with me.

Can a Civil Court decree a suit on the basis of Photocopies of Bills and Cheques; if not; what procedure do I need to adopt.

Thanks for an early reply.

Paresh Vaidya

asked On 22 September 2014 at 10:27

This Query has 4 replies

Exchange of flats in housing society

A and B have flats admeasuring same area in the same co-operative housing society in Mumbai City (townside). A’s flat is on 5th floor and B’s flat is on 3rd Floor. Now A and B are willing to exchange their flats. Since B will be shifting to upper floor, B has agreed to pay A some incremental amount.

My queries in this regard are as follows:

1. Whether there is a need to make two different sale deeds, i.e. (i) one for sale of flat on 3rd floor by B to A and (ii) another for sale of flat on 5th floor by A to B?

2. What will be the registration and stamp duty procedure? How much stamp duty will be payable on each agreement?

3. Let us say the selling price for 3rd floor flat is Rs 100 and for 5th floor flat is Rs 105. In such case, can the transaction be done only for net Rs 5, whereby B pays to A only net Rs 5?

4. Will there be any VAT / service tax on these transactions?

5. Whether any permission from
society is needed before entering into this transaction? Whether society will claim transfer fees from both A&B, even if it is merely an exchange of flats?

6. Simultaneous with exchange, A wants to add names of his six children, viz. three sons and three daughters (A doesn’t have living wife) to the new flat on 3rd floor. What will be the procedure to do so? Can so many names be added as co-owners?

Thanks in advance....

Prashant

asked On 22 September 2014 at 10:25

This Query has 3 replies

Removal of diary farm

Hi,

This issue is regarding the diary farm in a residential area.
There is dairy farm which is operating by the family with 20 buffaloes, this diary farm is creating a lot of problems in the area as there is no cleanliness in the area and the smell is very foul always and because of the buffaloes there are huge no flies which is contaminating the water area around and these flies come and sit on the food also contaminating it and this is causing health issues.
Is there any legal way to tackle this problem?

Nimish Karwa

asked On 22 September 2014 at 10:10

This Query has 3 replies

Er 1 return excise

In ER 1 Return in case of purchase return of dutiable goods we have to show " Reversal of cenvat credit in serial no 5 as " Credit utilized when input goods are removed as such "
My question is whether we have to show assessable value of purchase return in ER 1 Return

chandrabhanu

asked On 22 September 2014 at 00:02

This Query has 4 replies

Threatening & asking us to compromise

Sirs we are running a property related case in karnataka high court. But my apponents are threatening us & keep on asking us to get compromise. The same is being told to my relatives also. It is getting very difficult for us to answer them & we are getting a fear. Can we file a criminal suit against them? Please Please Please suggest..
Thanks in advance.