Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 92494 in 9250 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Rastogi

asked On 31 August 2014 at 20:36

This Query has 10 replies

Adverse possession

Mortgagee was depossessed of usurfructory mortgage 20 years back, Mortgage money is still not paid. For some reason Mortgagee could not institute a suit immediately. Can we institute suit now? is it barred by limitation Act? Whether the limitation period is 12 years for adverse possession or 30 years

jayesh sinha

asked On 31 August 2014 at 20:06

This Query has 8 replies

Contempt of supremecourt order

In railway supreme court in pushpa rani vs union of india has give

gopalaswamyb

asked On 31 August 2014 at 20:00

This Query has 1 replies

Maintenance of housing complex/gated community

This is a housing complex behind queensland poonamalee chennai. The builder has programmed 2 phases of construction with shopping complex, swimming poll etc. The first phase is nearing completion which has about 150 houses andalmost allof them sold out . The total occupants are about 30 or so and out of which only about 18 are owners and others are studemts.Swimming pool shopping complex water treatment plant sweage treatment plant promissed are yet to be constructed .while obtaning
Approvalfrom local body the builder hasgoven away
Some land. He has taken devolopment, and infrastructure charhes from all owners. The main road and some of the inner roads and some inner rbelong to local body. The garden also belong to localbody
Now he claims Rs 2 for built uparea without justifying his claim nor providing the promissed facity. He thretens tostopwater and other things like sewage street lightetc.
We donot know the other address of other owners wh
Now he is demanding Rs 2 per sqftofbuiltup
It is not possible toforman association with the meagre number of 18 when the house owners are about150 .
Pl let usknow whetherhe canstop the essentials and putus indifficulty, sincethe workforcewithhim, what is the safeguard

r.sankaranarayanan

asked On 31 August 2014 at 19:32

This Query has 6 replies

Housing society matter

In the year 2006 the Hon. Secy and the Chairman of a Housing Society in Mumbai had circulated the notice for the AGM with some items on the agenda which was decided with only two members of the Managing committee present. They had cheated the members by issuing the notice. The other three had approached the Co-op. Court Mumbai to stop the AGM, which they cancelled with the reason "Due to unforeseen technical reasons". The Society had been asking for their explanations for their mis-conduct itemising the matter on AGMs and SGM. Last AGM they submitted an explanation that they had acted as per the byelaw no: 140 which the General Body rejected. The Society will again ask for their explanation in the ensuing AGM. What can be the penalty imposed on them. Can the General Body impose a punishment debar them from attending any SGM/AGM for 5 years. Or can the Society file a criminal complaint in Metropolitan Court since they had cheated the members, even though they had subsequently cancelled the meeting.

suresh babu

asked On 31 August 2014 at 19:31

This Query has 5 replies

Rights over the property

Sir, my question is regarding my wifes ancestral property.
That is after her father!s father death (i.e grand father)her grandmaa along with is 4 sons & 2 daughter!s entered into a registered partition deed in 2004 over her grand father!s left over property & her grand maa!s self acquired property(both the property clubbed in one partition deed).
Now, in 2014 her father divided his inherited share of property through registered partition deed along with his 4 sons only & left out his 3 daughter!s(including her)
Sir,please clarify whether do she have rights over this property. If so what shall she do, advise .

ekta

asked On 31 August 2014 at 19:15

This Query has 9 replies

Will creation

My friend has one will of her step mother who died in 1973 and the will was witten by her in 1972.

Will is written by her in favour of his husband for all immovable property that she had that time.Now the problem is will was written on simple watermark paper by one writer under his signature and witnessed by two persons known to him.Will is neither on stamps paper nor registered by any Govt Office or Court.
Father of my friend is alive yet.Now He want to sale the property.
The family position of my friend is, she has one step sister who is about 60 years old and married 35 years ago.
My friend are 2 sisters with same mother.

What is the authenticity of that will,How it can be utilised at the time of selling and what problems may arise in selling that property?

Please Guide me.

Adv B.B.Gambhir #9814820602

asked On 31 August 2014 at 18:53

This Query has 7 replies

Murder

respected members
as per law a child in the womb of mother has legal entity

my one of the collegue asked a question whether abortion is murder if yes then why the same is not equally penalised and why less punishment in section 313 IPC. if no, then why not it is murder.

Satyan manuja

asked On 31 August 2014 at 18:47

This Query has 7 replies

Order meaning in simple words

The case is adjourned to 20.10.2014 for consideration on the the point of returning the complaint in the light of judgement of Hon'ble Apex Court titled as "Dashrath Rupsingh Rathod V/s State of Maharashtra & Anr" kindly explain in simple language.

Dr. reena

asked On 31 August 2014 at 18:45

This Query has 2 replies

Which tax pay a trust

i have a trust sarvodya foundation reg.trust act 1882 create in 31 jun 2013. i want to know that which tax will pay for a trust.

Dr. reena

asked On 31 August 2014 at 18:33

This Query has 3 replies

Computer institute registration

i have running a computer institute name Akkar under sarvodya foundation regitered under trust act 1882. i want to know my institute is valid & i can issue certificates or not in case its not valid where i registered my institue