Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 96220 in 9622 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Anonymous

asked On 16 December 2014 at 15:29

This Query has 5 replies

agricultural land right to buy the land

If a person giveqh his agricultural land to another person to cultivate every year on contractual basis is it necessary that the first person has to offer the land first to another peson while selling?

ARTI GUPTA

asked On 16 December 2014 at 14:52

This Query has 3 replies

Is it necessary to obtain relinquishment deed

Actually meri mummy ki mother in law ne registered will kari thi,She is no more, will mein unho ne ground floor apni beti ko diya aur Ist & IInd Floor meri mummy yahi ki apni bahu ko diya kyonki my mother is a widow, Meri Mummy ki char betiyaan hai. Meri Mummy ne apni mother in law ki death ke baad MCD Mein apne portion ka mutation kaara liya hai aur ab house tax meri mummy hi bhar rahi hai. Meri Mummy yeh bhi kahti hai ki unki mother in law ne will mein yeh bhi mention kiya hai ki meri mummy apna portion sell kar sakti hai jab unki charo betiyoon ki shaadi ho jaye ya jab chooti beti 25 saal ki ho jaye, aur yeh bhi mention kiya hai will mein ki agar chooti beti unmarried rehti hai to yeh portion use jayega. Mein sabse chooti beti hoon.

Abhi recently meri mummy ko kisi ne bataya ki on the basis of mutation, registered will & clause of the will as mentioned above, she can rent, make will but cannot sell her portion in the absence of relinquishment deed in favour of her sister in law & vice versa.

Please Guide

Arti Gupta
From New Delhi

anil a ghaisas

asked On 16 December 2014 at 14:45

This Query has 5 replies

Co-op socety - defaulters are eligible to contest election?

Our society is run by administrator at present. Now elections have been declared and the same shall be held before 31/12/214.

Kindly let me know whether the members/s who have not paid maintenance charges and or interest on delayed maintenance charges shall be eligible for filling nomination / voting

Anil A Ghaisas

Rama mohan Acharya

asked On 16 December 2014 at 14:06

This Query has 5 replies

Co-workman in departmental enquiry

This establishment is a factory and have its certified standing orders. As per the provision of the standing order, any delinquent employee can take assistance of a co-workman in the departmental enquiry, if he so desire. In a case a delinquent employee opted for an employee as his co workmen in the enquiry he is facing. The enquiry officer gave his permission and recorded in the proceeding. The charge sheeted employee is demanding to the enquiry officer to send written communication to the Departmental head of the co-workman. There is no such provision in the standing order. Practice being followed is the enquiry officer only grant permission. It is the responsibility of the charge sheeted employee to bring his co-workmam.
Is there anything wrong in the practice followed? Whether the enquiry officer is required to give separate letter to the head of the department in this context? Kindly advise.

shubhra

asked On 16 December 2014 at 13:15

This Query has 3 replies

Consumer protection act

Past 2002 judgement can a sole proprietor of a Company sue a transport or cargo company for deficiency in services for transport of goods under sale, interalia is he a consumer in the consumer protection act post 2002 ???

We sent some goods thru Gati cargo on Payment on delivery but the said company violated instruction and delivered the consignment on basis of a cheque in violation of our instructions. this is case of year 2004. Since the cheque was not payable we filed a case in consumer forum frm where we won and then an appeal in State commision by Gati there also we won. Now the case is in National commission.

KIRAN

asked On 16 December 2014 at 12:59

This Query has 3 replies

Companies act 2013

In case company has two type of Equity share of different face value and another company wants to acquire the controlling interest in that company , then how can the company gain the controlling interest. which type of equity share should be acquired? or should acquire the 51 % of both to acquire the control.

sunil

asked On 16 December 2014 at 12:43

This Query has 3 replies

Obc certificate

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Sunil Kumar and i have recently passed some government exams and due to attend document verification and interview process. I am from bihar state and belong to OBC non creamy layer category. The prescribed OBC format attached in the exam notification(SSC) has 15 resolutions in roman numbers numbered (I to XV) to be produced during interview but the OBC certificate issued to me(to every one in my region) has only 11 resolutions numbered(I to XI). Remaining all is same as per the format. will my certificate be valid or will they reject my candidature due to non inclusion of the remaining 4 resolutions in my OBC certificate.

prescribed format asked by SSC is attached below but my certificate has only first 11 resolutions and does not contain the last 4 resolutions

Please help.

sudhakar s. yeradkar

asked On 16 December 2014 at 12:09

This Query has 4 replies

Harrasment from neighbor

Dear Sirs,

Since last 3 month I am residing at my newly purchased home which is not yet registered as co-operative society hence the society formation is not yet done. The builder is looking after all operations.

My immediate neighbor is making harassment. His all family members are keeping their footwear's, shoos, sleepers, sandals and wastage exact in front of my main door. Despite of repeated requests he ignoring and not listing anything. Since there is no formation of society I can not make complaint to the society.

Is there any other constitutional way to make the complaint and get rid out of it.

Please advise.

Gopinath

asked On 16 December 2014 at 11:40

This Query has 16 replies

Partition of ancestral property

Respected Sir/Madam,

We have a property which is our ancestral home measuring 32 ft X 81 ft.
the heirs to the same are 4 brothers and 2 sisters (of which one sister has expired 1 year ago)

I would like to know as to what exactly is the legal system followed to make partition of this property, and who will have to accept which portion of the property if it is divided.
if there are disputes between the heirs to have the front portion of the share which is near to the Main road.
what is the property division hierarchy which is normally followed. please advise and also let me know more on legal document which i would like to refer for more knowledge of the same.
thanking you in advance, sincerely BGK.

Harish Wani

asked On 16 December 2014 at 11:35

This Query has 1 replies

Laws applicable for hospitals in gujarat

Dear Experts,

Can you please tell me the Laws applicable for hospitals in Gujarat?

which shop and establishment law is applicable as the clinical establishment act is not applicable in the state of Gujarat.

Please advice, your valuable advice will help me and appreciable.

Thanks & Regards