Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 122135 in 12214 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

harsh asthana

asked On 21 May 2017 at 17:36

This Query has 11 replies

Gpa

Is it possible for complainant to appoint GPA in 138 case after starting of trial

harsh asthana

asked On 21 May 2017 at 17:30

This Query has 8 replies

Gpa

Amar

asked On 21 May 2017 at 17:02

This Query has 14 replies

Exhibiting unadmitted certified documents

In divorce case witness was shown certified copies of police complaints filed by her but she denied them. .Also shown certified copies of lease deed made by her but that was denied .
Do I need to summon the polices and /sub registrar to further prove the documents ? Will the documents to read as evidence during arguments ?

Anonymous

asked On 21 May 2017 at 15:46

This Query has 12 replies

Death of spouse of retired officer(le) Indian army pensioner

Hi !
Could you pls enlighten me on any remaining benefits ,if any, after the death of my mother who was the spouse/widow and was receiving pension as OFP (ordinary family pension) after the demise of my retired Indian army official father who retired at the rank of a Lt.col(TS) and was receiving pension via his PPO .
Father passed away in 2009 after which mother was entitled to receive the monthly pension till her recent demise in February,2017.
We need to clear her remaining account and need to check if any life time arrears or anything else is to be received on her behalf by her legal nominee in the bank.
Thanks u so much !

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI

asked On 21 May 2017 at 15:15

This Query has 8 replies

Adoption

A son born out of hindu live n relationsip. A man left abroad no contact for 2 years. Lady married to muslim subsequently. She is 29 working, wants to give boy in adoption to sister who is married can take care.Query:
1. Can she give child in adoption who is ready to accept without consent of biological father.
2. Child is to be put in school, she wants to give her muslim husband's name as father in school.how can she do it.
3. What type of adoption deed has to be executed with or without court formalities.
4. What best that can be suggested in the interest of child care
5.Muslim law not permit adoption, Thanks pl. - Patil jeevansci79@gmail.com

Suresh Pataskar

asked On 21 May 2017 at 13:48

This Query has 6 replies

Can consumer forum act on sic (rti) order not admit rti cases

Sir, Sir, dated- 20……5.2017
The AP Information Commissioner, Hyderabad, has issued instructions in his letter No. 1077/APIC/A/2012, dated 22.1.2012 that aggrieved parties who failed to secure information under RTI Act can not be treated as Consumer under Consumer Protection Act.
On the basis of the District Consumers Disputes Redressal Forum, Adilabad has rejected my case under RTI Act,on3.5.2017, wherein the PIO/FAA demanded and accepted a cost of material amounting to Rs. 1500/-. Though a period of more than a year is over, no information and amount has been refunded. Complaint filed in June, 2016, to the APIC has not been settled. At present the AP Information Commission is not having a single Commissioner to decide the cases.
Will you, Sir, please clarify whether any Constitutional Authority can restrict the other authority like. Please send some material available on this issue which will be helpful for me to resubmit the Complaint before District Consumers Disputes Redressal Forum, Adilabad .

sumit

asked On 21 May 2017 at 13:19

This Query has 19 replies

Gratuity not paid yet

Hi sir i worked with my previous organization for 4 years and 7 months also i serve notice period of 30 days.my question is that i am eligible for my gratuity or not? As per law.if i am eligible then i need a proof of document so i can submit this proof to company and get my gratuity easily.at the time of resign hr told me that you are eligible.please confirm my mobile no 9717480690 mail Sumit Dixit1982@Gmail. com pls answer

Sycorax Juris

asked On 21 May 2017 at 13:11

This Query has 10 replies

Marriage certificate

My client is required to produce his marriage certificate by his employer a multi national company. He and his wife are happily married with a son, but it was not a solemnized marriage, and they just started to live together as husband and wife with the consents of all the family members. Should I approach the Family court for marriage certificate?

LAWYERSCLUB

asked On 21 May 2017 at 12:54

This Query has 24 replies

Court fee in defamation cases

I want to file a defamation case against a private company .

Please let me know what the court fees payable for this .

LAWYERSCLUB

asked On 21 May 2017 at 12:50

This Query has 6 replies

Civil suit against illegal termination

Hi!
Please let me know , the court fee payable for filing suit related to illegal termination by employer .
The case is to be filed in Patna Civil Court

Regrds