Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 121012 in 12102 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

PREM SINGH MEENA

asked On 24 March 2017 at 17:27

This Query has 14 replies

Pay protection rule in lower scale post.

Respected members,

I am in need of your guidance in the following matter :

I was working in a Central Govt. in Level-7 and drawing basic pay 50,500/-. I have been selected through Direct Recruitment in Level-5 in another central govt department. I have been relieved on 31.08.2016(AN) by my parent department with permission to lien as per govt. rules and now I joined new deptt. on 01.09.2016(FN).

Kindly guide me what will be my protected basic pay and DNI in new department.

Thanks in advance....

(PREM SINGH MEENA)

Devang kumar

asked On 24 March 2017 at 16:32

This Query has 16 replies

Transfer and reliving

Date 24.3.17

I am working in PSU under ministry of railway. I got my transfer order from corporate office on 2 Nov 2016 but my regional HR head not reliving me yet.
This is my second transfer order from corporate office. First order is also not executed. I am suffering from lot of family problem my father (65y)is suffering from heart problem / mother(62y) suffering from arthritis and my is alone to take care of them. She has seven months pregnancy. And I am only son.
In Jan I submitted my reliving request to my CGM but after 6 months I not get any single information. I tried to meet him 2 times but he not meet me
I am posted approx 3000km far from my home town.I completed my 4 years of service in this organization
Plese suggest me
--Regards

Anonymous

asked On 24 March 2017 at 15:39

This Query has 8 replies

Land registration cancellation refund

Sir , my father has purchased land in September 2016 of cost Rs-800000 . For it registration fee was of RS-80000 . 0n January 8th my father has cancelled registration of that land. registration was cancelled by two. Parties. Will registration fee will be refund or not sir . I belong to Andhra Pradesh. Please help me sir.

Vijaya Bhaskar

asked On 24 March 2017 at 14:07

This Query has 14 replies

Missappropriation of funds

Dear Experts,

A Staff, who was responsible in handling cash was found in misappropriation of funds. The same was brought to the notice of the management. On the same day the management had discussions with the staff and during the discussion the staff pleaded to avoid legal proceeding against him and as it affects his future however, admitted to repay the funds misappropriated. Keeping this in view, and his future career, the management declined to proceed legally and now seek your kind suggestions in this matter how to go about.

What kind of agreement could be executed between the organization and him for the amount.

1. Can we have a promissory note from him with the following matter?

2. Can we have blank cheques from him as a security for the payments.

3. Or any other alternative remedy to receive the funds.

Promissory Note

I, Sri. _____________________ S/o. _________________________
promise to pay ____________________________ or order, the sum of Rs.________ (Rupees ______only) towards the financial irregularities occurred during my tenure as accountant.

Please suggest.

Anonymous

asked On 24 March 2017 at 13:19

This Query has 3 replies

Arbitration

In how many cases a particular party can appoint same person as arbitrator ?

As in my case the opposite party (bank) had received an ex-party award against me from the Sole Arbitrator who was appointed by them only.

I have filled objections u/s 34 which are pending in court.
Meanwhile I came to know that the sole arbitrator appointed by the bank is acting as IN HOUSE ARBITRATOR of the bank as he had done more than 30 arbitration cases of the same bank.
So plz help me with your expert opinion.

Any particular Supreme Court guidelines on the matter ?

RP Srivastava

asked On 24 March 2017 at 12:34

This Query has 3 replies

Making of shed and grills on terrace and balcony of a flat in pune.

Can I make a tin shed and fit grills in my attached terrace and dry balcony. My society is having about 130 flats and it is approved. It also have shops. Any modifications temporary or permanent can be Done?

What are the existing rules in this regards.

Gen

asked On 24 March 2017 at 12:11

This Query has 3 replies

Can pay betterment charges individually,on apartment of 80 flats in bangalore.

Im from bangalore, The apartment is handed over Association 3 years back, But recently we got a notice to pay the Betterment-charges. The apartment builder is not ready to pay it. So we thought the residents altogether can pay it. But some of the residents also not ready to pay their contribution. Is it possible for some of us to pay the amount(250/- per sqm of our share) corresponds to our Undivided-land-share and avoid penalty on us?
Thank you.

Naveen Kanth Dasari

asked On 24 March 2017 at 11:24

This Query has 10 replies

Attachment of salary

Hello Experts,
In a Execution Petition filed by a Chit Fund company a Court has attached the salary of a government employee, can i get a stay on such attachment of salary. Please suggest me under what section an attachment be stayed.

Thank You.

sandeep

asked On 24 March 2017 at 10:48

This Query has 2 replies

M20 Bond

If housing society doesn't filled up m20 bond then auditor ir ca can make sign on balance sheet and audit report?

Anonymous

asked On 24 March 2017 at 07:07

This Query has 6 replies

Suicide

Sir, if a girl commits suicide because of one sided love and writes a note that the guy is not responsible for her death and should be left alone. In this case can the girls family still register a case against the guy and will the guy still be held responsible for abetment of suicide.