Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 50 - 60 of 108539 in 10854 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

asked On 29 November 2015 at 14:56

This Query has 5 replies

Extraordinary leave during probation in punjab

I have joined Govt. Of Punjab in Dept. of Health & Family Welfare as Medical Officer . Its's Group A post also known as PCMS-I .
Regarding above said topic I have few queries :
Ques no. 1 ::: I want to go on "leave without pay" . Is "extraordinary leave " same as "leave without pay" ??
Ques no. 2 ::: If same How do I apply for it ?? How much time in advance do I have to give the application ??
Ques no. 3 ::: Max duration of this leave I can avail at a stretch or in pieces ??
Ques no. 4 ::: Who will be the sanctioning authority in my case ??

asked On 29 November 2015 at 14:31

This Query has 3 replies

Alienation by adverse possessor

Can a person who is in adverse possession of property alienate the said property ?

NC Mistry

asked On 29 November 2015 at 13:25

This Query has 8 replies

Inheritance of parents' property by daughter

Dear sirs,
As per the SC judgement on 13-Aug daughters will not get father's property if the father died before commencement of 2005 Act.
Whether the daughter will still be entitled for her share if father died before commencement of the Act and the property is not yet partitioned?
I have the same question in regards to late mother's property.

a.viswanadha rao

asked On 29 November 2015 at 12:56

This Query has 7 replies

Wife @ husbands

my son is in U.S for the past two years. his wife in india, with her parents for the past two years, without following husband , even offered processing of depending vissa ,by her husband

now my question is, 1. if wife initates legal process on false complaint [ girls father elder brother told me that they are proceeding legally ] , as a father can i receive the court sommon or notice , on his behalf and what is the procedure to counter the same in his absence.
2. in recent days , girl @ her father insisting the boy to come to india .

asked On 29 November 2015 at 12:48

This Query has 3 replies

Sarfaesi act 2002

Hello, I have taken industrial loan from State Bank of India under CGTMSE scheme and my account got NPA and they issued notice under sarfaesi act 2002 on dtd 16/12/2014. Now my question is shall we get they stay from court for next procedings.... and one more thing already two case filed .
1. consumer foarm against power corporation electrical bill.
2. in JMFC court against our firm ( mtrology act)

what about these cases.. if bank take the property for recovery?

asked On 29 November 2015 at 11:16

This Query has 3 replies

precautionary ways

Respected sirs
My brother had married on February 2013 and after marriage within 1 week the girl returned to her fathers house as was proposed before marriage that she would be giving her b.a.exams after her exams she returned nearly around 3 months later and stayed with my brother for around 4 months during which she became pregnant and demanded to return to her parents house immidiately after she came to know of her pregnancy .during her stay of 4 months things were not working between her and brother and when brother told her to wait for some time and then return to her parents house she ignored that and her father came n took her and didnt turn up for around 8 months and didnt reply to brothers phone calls nor letters and just after the birth of the baby called up and gave the news of the new born meanwhile brother filed a divorce and immidiately after whn they came to know about it they filed a case against brother including me and my mom u/s 341,323,504,506,307,498a dowry etc whn the fir was launched we somehow managed to come to a settlement with them and the complaint is on the verge of being withdrwn but since then the girl is demanding a sharein property and money n illtreating brother thereatening to file more cases against him and his family though when the first settlement was made the girl and brother was separated n for past 3 months around they stay separately though my brother sometimes pay us visits often but we have broken al contact with the girl and not even seen the baby . The previous case has nt been withdrawn from court though it has been settled in ps and now the girl threatning to file more cases after this case would be withdrawn especially against my mom and me though we havnt done anything.we are tring our best to withdraw the case from court and also want to take precautionary measurs so that next time when she files the false cases we are prepared to save ourselves from those false cases . What can we do before hand that the girl cant demand any share of mothers property as it belongs to my mother not brother ? What cases can be filed against the girl and her family ? How can me and my mom be saved so that she cant file any case agai st us and even if she files on what charges can she file and how can we take measures against it before hand ? What brother can do that she cant file any case against against him and evn if she does how can he be saved from this mental torture and her cluthes?please help.

asked On 29 November 2015 at 10:51

This Query has 3 replies

About POA

If a person is already declared PO in criminal case. Can he appear through attorney in another criminal case in some another court.

Barjinder singh

asked On 29 November 2015 at 10:11

This Query has 1 replies

Compromise after conviction

Dear Sir
If court convicts a person in case of 406,420 can offence be compounded after sentencing punishment. Can higher court allow the parties to compromise? Any other remedy please suggest

asked On 29 November 2015 at 09:35

This Query has 3 replies

Divorce advice

Gd mng to all experts
Sir i was married on 2 dec 14 .and enaged on 4 may 14 .in between this engagement to marriage period i used to call to my faincee on a gap of 1 month to 2 month.Everytime she talked me like she avoiding memeans didnt take interest in my call.thats y i called her in a gap if 1 to 2 month.i thought tgere may b a family boundation over her to talk with me.she talked me only for 2-4 min when i marriage days came near.just before 2minth she changed her number without informing me.nw 2 dec came.while doing stage prog she came down from stage leaving me on stage without telling anything to meat last her brothers tild us she felt stimach pain.and again she sat with me.sir we didnt understand anything.i mean we thought Everthing is in good faith.during 1st night we denied to hv intercourse with me.used very abusive language.i politely asked for reasons y she is doing such ilicit things to me .i controlledmyself .bt she didnt stop.EVn tIld m nt intersted in marraige and will give no child was really a shocking for me on the 1st night.i tried to unders5and her and politely asked fir the reasons bt she denied to say anything.keeo silent over reason why she doing once she told marriage is under the next mng we informed her parents 4hry came an fetch her daughter same time.again they asked me to come ne she is okay.thry i again went to bring her.after voming at home she kept her mood as well as it wad on 1 ngt.she stayed with me only 3 days 10.she left me finaly on 15 march 15.till then we tried much more to bring her back panchyat help was taken.but atlast thry denied to accept panchayat decision .panchayat here means local respec5ed people.panchyat told us they are nt accepting anything.they are wrong.during 3 times when sshe came at home she used abus8ve language denied to cook food ,iron and washing clithes for me.means she ebblven told on 1st night u r nt my husband.she abused my parents.nwwht they want she can come to me temporary means 2-3days bt wanna lI've finally with their parents. As we bith are working in govt banks as an officer.i told her to get ur transfer to live alife with she is making me fool.1 yr if marriage is gng to finish sir we tried a much more to resolve it bt situation is gng worst.she Totally defame socially.she fell down in my eyes now. Nw i dont want her back. At any me.i wanna fule divirce case directly.she totally doing a formaility with me.we hv intercouse d 2 times .aftr 15 march we didnt ee bity belong to haryana .i m posted in mumbai nw but she in haryana.bith are working in PSB banks.sir an i file divirce case.from mumbai.or which steps i hv to take.we hv nt demanded any miney in marriage..just rs and nariyal.she denied to go for honeymoon booked by me just after marraige.sir guide me is tough to write so long over phn.if u pr9vide me ur contact no then i can call u.
Guide me accordingly wht will b rgt for me..nw i want finally sepration.they dont want to break repationship nor want to conect .if i can file divirce case what will b best ground for me.

asked On 29 November 2015 at 08:48

This Query has 2 replies

Hindu succession act 1956 amendment 2005 के सम्बन्ध में

मैं यह जानना चाहता हूँ कि-
1. उपरोक्त नियम के अधीन क्या वर्ष १९५६ के पूर्व में जन्मी पुत्री भी पिता की संपत्ति में बराबर की हिस्सेदार है या नहीं?
2. इस नियम में पिता की संपत्ति से क्या तात्पर्य है, पिता द्वारा अर्जित की गयी सम्पति या पूर्वजों द्वारा अर्जित की गयी वैसी सम्पति जो पिता को हस्तांतरित हुई है या दोनों??
3. क्या २००५ के पूर्व पिता की मृत्यु की स्थिति में भी पुत्री की हिस्सेदारी बनती है या नहीं??
कृपया बताएं...