Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 120349 in 12035 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

kgngupta

asked On 20 February 2017 at 23:49

This Query has 4 replies

Cancellation of a will base unrestricted

Hai sir.
How to cancil my grand mother will in 1992 (disputs time)in favor of my relatives some time she some propertys saled by my grand mother she realize in 1994 she came my father house and she went village elders she given one unregestered agreement or restfication deed matter about allready saled propertys and balance propertys In my father now my grand mother died in 1998
My relatives active the registered will in 1992 how to solve or cancil the will
My mail kgngupta@gmail.com teliguwala

Bharat

asked On 20 February 2017 at 22:33

This Query has 3 replies

False 498 with added 307,406,420,342,307,384

Sir iam dr bharat,govt dr, elder brother of accused, complainant filed false allegattions against us and my brother is a1, mother a2, myself a3. Police arrested me and i was remanded for twelve days. Now the police under lucrative influence of complainant planning to issue red corner notice against my mother and brother who r currently in united states. Wat all can we do to get out of this.. pls suggest sir...
Sir is it possible to stop that red corner notice being served and wat are its implications if served. My brother also has a kid of age 9months whom his mother left and came to india and filed false cases

Rudolf Mondal

asked On 20 February 2017 at 20:16

This Query has 3 replies

Can a builder deny NOC Letter for a balance transfer?

So here is the over view. I had purchased a flat in the year 2013. The builder received the entire amount as of last year however there were delays in making the payments for a few days not greater than 30 days. The builder received the service tax and vat amount at a much later stage however he now denies my the possession of my flat stating that i still need to pay him the late payment interest charges. The builder has not given me a break up and now when i wanted to get a balance transfer done to transfer my loan to a diff bank he has denied it and is not receivingmy calls too. Is this legal and can i sue the builder as he has denied me the receipts of the last payment that i made towards sales tax and vat?

S.Lakshmikanthan

asked On 20 February 2017 at 19:41

This Query has 2 replies

138 n.i. act

accused issues 1st cheque for the legally enforceable debt for which no notice issued and it got time barred then the accused issues a 2nd cheque for the same debt,but after 3 months from the date of 1st cheque is it valid?is he liable u/s 138 N.I. Act?

Read more at: http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/default.asp#collapsible2

Smrati

asked On 20 February 2017 at 17:12

This Query has 3 replies

Practicing law

Dear All,
I have just completed my LLB. Can you please let me know- when we have to choose the specialization?

Thanks & regards,
Smrati Saxena

RAVINDRA SINGH

asked On 20 February 2017 at 15:55

This Query has 8 replies

Ownership of flat

My father was the owner of a flat in a co operative housing society in Mumbai.
My father had submitted an application for transfer of flat in my name.
My father died before the flat was transfered in my name.a
A
After his death the flat was transfered in the name of my mother by the society, disregarding the application for transfer of flat in my name which was signed nd submitted before the death of my father.
Later, my mother transfered the flat in my name 15 years ago by a registered deed
Since that time i am lIving in this flat. All documents aqqnd share certificates are in my name.
Can my brothers and sisters demand a share in the flat now?

joyce dsouza

asked On 20 February 2017 at 15:00

This Query has 3 replies

Registration, transfer and stamp duty to be paid

Respected Sir,

A flat sold in the year 2003 Sale Deed, Power of Attorney and transfer documents were done and is all with the buyer, but the buyer did not pay stamp duty, registered the sale deed or done the necessary transfers in Cidco and now the buyer wants to pay stamp duty,Registration and do the necessary Transfer in Cidco and is forcing the seller to sign on fresh agreement and that too todays valuation of flat either giving any money to the seller. Can't he register, pay stamp duty and transfer in cidco on old sale deed by paying penalty etc. why is he forcing the seller for no fault. Your reply in this matter will be highly appreciated

Anonymous

asked On 20 February 2017 at 14:40

This Query has 8 replies

cheating with wrong information about interest rate

dear sir/ madam i have taken personal loan from home credit india which 40k with interest rate 28.22% for 1 year .. and they r taking emi for this 4276 ..as i search to all online emi calculator the emi value should be 3776 with all these value ... need help agaist home credit india

Mayur Lodaya

asked On 20 February 2017 at 14:38

This Query has 2 replies

Redevelopment of tenanted property

Sir I am tenant of building in Mulund west 2) Building has 2(two) landlords. 3) One landlord has ownership share of 80%. 4) Other one has acquired balance 20% share in building but has not informed the tenants about the same in writing. Also his name might not have been added in BMC records. 5) Now more thatn 70% of tenants of the building have decided to go for redevelopment of our building without involving the landlord who owns 80% share in the bldg. 6) Also there is another bldg on the same plot as our building which is regd. society. My queries are:- 1) Can 70 % tenants decide & go ahead for redevelopment of the this building without involving landlord having 80% share in building? 2) Can there be redevelopment of one building out of two buildings standing on the same plot: 3) Can new (20%) landlord who do not have his name in BMC records support & takeover as developer of our building without his name in MNC records. 7) what are the legal steps i can initiate against this 70% majority members to stop this redevelopment? Thanks Mayur Lodaya 09323374330

Read more at: http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Redevelopment-law-for-tenanted-properties--147181.asp

PRASHANT

asked On 20 February 2017 at 13:12

This Query has 2 replies

Water tax bill of 2008-09 demended in 2017

Dear All
one of my client recd notice for payment of water tax from Jal nigam,Aligarh . the said notice consist of demand for water tax of 2008-2009 of Rs 7000 and interset of Rs 2100 . since 2009 there were no any demand from them for collection of the same. this demand bills printed by computer and isgned and stamped by jal nigam officer also contains manual correction in figures thus making and altering figures of water tax and interest portions.
they insist to pay demand within 15 days of receiving the notice or they will send the same for recovery to tehsildar.
whether we can deny from payment on the basis of limitation period of 3 year alreay expired.
there was no water suppply for which my clinet alreay served a notice in 1994 and such connection were disconnected in non payment . my client also had news paper printed with alligations of no water supply in his area.
in 2013 my client had transferred whole such property bearing that water connection to a temple trust by making BAINAMA for no consideration.
PLEASE ADVISE.
ADVOCATE PRASHANT 9760290825