Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 121593 in 12160 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Sunita

asked On 26 April 2017 at 13:01

This Query has 1 replies

Transfer policy

Sir i am working in united bank of india as officer . transfer policy is like in my bank as 5 years in one state and after 5 years in another state for posting of an officer. I am married and my hushand is working in mnc. I have lost my child . I am single child of my parents. My mother cant sit properly because she has fracture in her waist and also has psycological problem. She used to take sleeping pills as per doctor prescribed.My father cant remember all things due to getting old. My inlaws are 70 plus. Most of time my mother in law is admitted in hospital . Her liver is almost failed.So it is difficult for them to take care my next child.we are thinking of adoption.It is important that i have to stay with her. But due my bank policy it seems impossible. As per the letter of finance ministry is under: F.No.4/9/1/2014-IR Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Financial Services Jeevan Deep, IIIrd Floor, Parliament Street, New Delhi Dated the August 8, 2014 To accommodate as far as possible placement/transfer of married female employee, on her request, at a place where her husband is stationed or as near as possible to that place or vice versa; and To accommodate as far as possible placement/transfer of unmarried female employee, on her request, at a place where her parents, are stationed or as near as possible to that place and vice versa , as per letter of finance minister my bank has been introduced a new circular of transfer policy for female employee to stay 5 year in one state and 5 year in another state. Officer can do request for transfer to his desire place only 2 times in his whole service period. If i posted to kolkata branch to whom i take with me to take care of my child because parents and inlaws can not move with me.Being a woman i have so many duties and responsibities.For a child devlopment it is important that he will get his mother love and affection and care.Also i m only child of my parents and they are fully dependent on me. There is no one in my family who will take care my parents and child.There are so many female officers who are facing same problem.Please sir help me in this matter so that i can stay my parents and child. Also i have asthma,arthitics and spondylitis.so my health problems and family situations can me in transfer matter

Sunita

asked On 26 April 2017 at 12:47

This Query has 1 replies

Transfer policy

Sir i am working in united bank of india as officer . transfer policy is like in my bank as 5 years in one state and after 5 years in another state for posting of an officer. I am married and my hushand is working in mnc. I have lost my child . I am single child of my parents. My mother cant sit properly because she has fracture in her waist and also has psycological problem. She used to take sleeping pills as per doctor prescribed.My father cant remember all things due to getting old. My inlaws are 70 plus. Most of time my mother in law is admitted in hospital . Her liver is almost failed.So it is difficult for them to take care my next child.we are thinking of adoption.It is important that i have to stay with her. But due my bank policy it seems impossible. As per the letter of finance ministry is under: F.No.4/9/1/2014-IR Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Financial Services Jeevan Deep, IIIrd Floor, Parliament Street, New Delhi Dated the August 8, 2014 To accommodate as far as possible placement/transfer of married female employee, on her request, at a place where her husband is stationed or as near as possible to that place or vice versa; and To accommodate as far as possible placement/transfer of unmarried female employee, on her request, at a place where her parents, are stationed or as near as possible to that place and vice versa , as per letter of finance minister my bank has been introduced a new circular of transfer policy for female employee to stay 5 year in one state and 5 year in another state. Officer can do request for transfer to his desire place only 2 times in his whole service period. If i posted to kolkata branch to whom i take with me to take care of my child because parents and inlaws can not move with me.Being a woman i have so many duties and responsibities.For a child devlopment it is important that he will get his mother love and affection and care.Also i m only child of my parents and they are fully dependent on me. There is no one in my family who will take care my parents and child.There are so many female officers who are facing same problem.Please sir help me in this matter so that i can stay my parents and child.also i have asthma ,spondylitis, arthitics problem. So my medical problems and family situation can help me in my transfer matter

Rupayan Bhattacharya

asked On 26 April 2017 at 12:22

This Query has 1 replies

Legal standing of a handwritten will

Does a handwritten will needed to be registered to become a valid legal document ?

Law Querier

asked On 26 April 2017 at 08:38

This Query has 2 replies

Chief-examination by power of attorney holder of petitioner in divorce matter under cruelty

Wife is petitioner. Husband is Respondent. Petitioner lives in foreign country. Respondent lives in India. Petitioner filed divorce petition under cruelty ground through power of attorney holder in family court, India. There is no signature, verification and affidavit of petitioner herself on divorce petition. But, it is made by power of attorney holder. Petitioner never appeared in court till date. Family court has also not called petitioner. Respondent filed his written statement. The Issues are framed. Now, on chief-examination/evidence stage, petitioner did not appear in court to give deposition/chief-examination/evidence. But, her power of attorney holder has given deposition/chief-examination/evidence. The family court has accepted and recorded the deposition/chief-examination of the power of attorney holder of the petitioner and in rojkam (Roznama) court writes that the next stage is cross-examination of power of attorney holder.
Now, Respondent wants to take objection for deposition/chief-examination given by power of attorney holder because this is matrimonial matter and cruelty is personal in nature and power of attorney holder cannot depose about the facts which are in personal knowledge of petitioner.
1. But, some advocates advice that to take cross-examination of power of attorney holder and prove that he has no personal knowledge about the case. Is it advisable?
2. If respondent wants to take objection about deposition/chief-examination given by power of attorney holder Whether he object in same family court or approach to high court directly?

Raj

asked On 26 April 2017 at 07:41

This Query has 3 replies

Online bookselling

Sir
I want to sell books online
Please guide which necessary registration do i need to apply for.
Raj

Vivek

asked On 26 April 2017 at 01:36

This Query has 3 replies

Marriage query

Can I marry, my mothers fathers mother married twice her first husband had 2 kids, my my grandfather and his sister, then after his death she married her husbands fathers elder brothers son in that she again had 2 daughters in that the second daughters daughter got married to any family she has a daughter so I want to marry her can I do that. In short my grandfathers step sisters daughters daughter is my girl can I go for it. Please make a note she his step sisters daughter

pratyusha

asked On 26 April 2017 at 00:20

This Query has 2 replies

My husband cheated on me

i am an m.tech graduate married to an sbi employee 3 years back and we are having a 1year old daughter.last year my husband got promoted as scale one officer and he had a traineeing for 1month in hyderabad and jabalpur.This changed my life,i dnt know what happened there he started to behave strange weird,he started avoiding me and our child and maintained a personal life in the mobile phone..on the valentines day i saw found a msg in his watsup he msged i love you to a lady called rachana...when i saw the num in true called it was shown that the num is from mumbai and that women is also working in sbi who was one in that training...when i asked why did u put such msg to that women he lied that its just for fun and told that,that lady is diversed and was in mental depression...after 2 day i found the mumbai tickets and a hotel room bill in his purse...i directly asked him and he said that he just went mumbai for get together..he lied to very for every thing i asked...again now he went to training where that bitch is also coming...i came to know this from one of my relatives working on sbi...he is not behaving like my husband he is planning to get me and my child out of his way....what should i do now

Ramakrishna

asked On 25 April 2017 at 22:27

This Query has 2 replies

167 (2) calculation of 90 days

In a murder case two accused were arrested in different days.... A1 was arrested on 27-01-2017 and remanded on 28-10-2017, A2 was arrested on 30-01-2017 and remanded same day.. here to file 167(2) crpc petition for A1 90 days will be completed on 28-01-2017 and A2 90 days will be completed on 30-04-2017 same day was sunday and there is no other accused except the A1&2... So when should I file 167 (2) for both accused or individual accused if charge sheet would not be filled... Can i file A1 first, later to A2? If 90th day came on Sunday , can Sunday countable ? Please tell me thankyou

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU

asked On 25 April 2017 at 21:57

This Query has 1 replies

Negotiable instrument act

Hello all learned,
I am complainant of negotiable instrument Act; I have completed the evidence at the side of me. Under section 313 of Criminal procedure code procedure adopt by court in the said procedure accused demanded to adduce evidence at his side for his defense.
In the examination of the chief of defense witness it was come out that the defense witness has done transaction with complainant and the cheque was given for the security which cheque was in the name of the complainant and issued by the accused. The cheque was given in the year of the 2010. Defense witness whatever stated in examination in chief regarding the transaction of complainant and him it was the transaction was one shop. Defense witness mortgaged his shop for 2 lac rupees and for that mutual consent agreement done by both parties. The mortgaged deed is notarized not registered in the registrar office. Then after the said shop was sold by defense witness to another person by way of deed of sale. In this way this transaction completed.
Defense witness would like to establish the transaction of this with him and complainant so the relation under 138 of Negotiable instrumental act not attract to complainant and accused.
So at the side of complainant I would like to establish by way of the documentary evidence that the said transaction between the complainant and defense witness is already completed which is not connected with the transaction of the present negotiable instrument Act.
To prove this fact and refer the said documents which are notarized in the cross examination of the defense witness I have given application allow to documentary list for the presentation but the said application was rejected by court with finding that your right was over it must be produced at the time of the evidence of complainant. So I have lodged criminal revision application against the said order.
Pls guide me or provide any judgment so I can argue in revision

Tejas

asked On 25 April 2017 at 20:59

This Query has 4 replies

Succession certificate

Hi we reside at Ahmedabad my father expired 4 months back without will, we have property in Delhi now I want that to get mutated in my as well as in my mother name. Property is leasehold. Should I take legal heir certificate oriental succession certificate. What would be cost.