Azeem

This Query has 5 replies

20 February 2019 at 04:14

Social media harassment

Hello all,

From last two weeks, one guy is harassing me on facebook he is posting false things about me and making memes on me without any reason I didnt even know that guy I tried talking to him but he is not replying I thought of filing a complaint but I'm in confusion will police take any action for this small issue and I report the posts many time but facebook still not removing the posts please suggest sir what can be done?

sourav

This Query has 2 replies

Hello Sir,

I am looking for a Lawyer from kolkata who could help me preparing No claim Document on Property and Car. I am currently out of Kolkata and prefer some who who could interact with me through phone / email to get the papers ready and when I go to Kolkata I can get the papers.

I am looking for Lawyers who are in kolkata and able to help me.

Rameswari

This Query has 6 replies

19 February 2019 at 23:30

Family case was filled by husband

My husband filed divorce Petition against me.

After that i was requested him not proceed the case after that we started smooth life
Now i checked the
case status disposed

Nature of case uncontested dismissed

What it means ..is he have divorce judgement without knowing me

Anonymous

This Query has 3 replies

In a motor vehicle accident claim eye witness gave chief examination affidavit and the contents are in contrary to 161 statement gave to police. which will prevail before law ? 161 statement or chief examination affidavit ?

METASYS

This Query has 2 replies

19 February 2019 at 14:48

Window grill

We have recently put up a iron box grill on our window which measures 24�� inches in depth. our housing society has objected against it. we live in 7 th floor . we have also covered half the grill with sheet for view cutter since we dont have glass window inside. i want to know whether it is permissible.

Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

Hi Team,

Is it possible to give resignation from the committee by a committee member ?
If Yes then no issue but incase the answer is No then can you please guide us what will happen if we have accepted the resignation provided in the email. We don't have signed hard copy of resignation of a committee member who have resigned from the committee.

With Regards,
Vinay Patel

Bharti

This Query has 4 replies

19 February 2019 at 00:27

Regarding education loan settlement

I have taken 2.75 lacs educational loan from Allahabad bank in 2009 for my B.tech.After completing my course in 2013,since my salary was low ,I was not able to pay my EMI.After 1 year of my job I got married, left job.Till date I am not working as I have to take care of my child.Now Bank is asking me to pay 25000 first and my outstanding loan amount has become 4,35,000.So my query is if I won't pay bank since I'm not working, Will they take legal action against me?Will they do criminal fraud case against me?

Dhawal

This Query has 8 replies

18 February 2019 at 23:27

Motor accident.

Hi,
Recently my friend was involved in a car accident. An F.I.R. is registered against my friend. All the people who are involved in the accidents as victim's are ready to give their consent to withdraw the case. The charges pressed against her are under 89/19
279,337 IPC and 180, 184(3), 181(5) mv act. I have few questions in this matter.
1) Can she apply to quash the F.I.R in this case if the chargesheet is not prepared?
2) Can she apply to quash the F.I.R if the chargesheet is prepared.

Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

SIR I WANTED TO GET MUTATION OF A LEASED LAND WHICH WE , THE TRUST,HAVE GOT FROM THREE PRIVATE RAYAY ( OWNER) AS PER A NOTIFICATION FROM LR DEPT ON 2015. BUT THE CONCERNED BLLRO DENIES IT ON THE GROUND THAT AS PER 2ND PROVISO OF WBLR ACT A RAYAT CANNOT LEASE OUT HIS LAND ON THE GROUND OF EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES. PL CLARIFY THE MATTER AS PER WBLR ACT. PL PROVIDE YOUR MAIL ID SO THAT I CAN SEND ALL PAPERS.

jains

This Query has 2 replies

18 February 2019 at 21:29

Unsound defendent

In a suit for specific performance of a sale agreement for selling a land property, without appointing a guardian for the defendant who is unsound, the suit is decreed for specific performance even though the information regarding the unsoundness of the defendant was intimated to the court. No opportunity was afforded to the defendant to be defended with the help of a guardian. Whether this will amounts to apparent error in the judgement which entitles to invoke review jurisdiction?

×