Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

19 January 2018 at 21:47

religious trust owned agriculture land

my dad possessed registered religious trust owned land &duly paid lease from1969
He expired in 2008,since than i cultiveted land &paid the lease for three years.The new trustees asked me to give them a application requesting to give permission for cultivatiin,they said they have to take permission from charity commissiiner showing them the application.Suddenly they asked for 11k as lease in place of 325that to without any receipt when i refused they published a notice addressing me as a tresspasser.I had filed a suit for permenant mandatory injunction in civil court I got temp injun but the final order rejected my suit stating NO SETTLED POSITION/ PERMISSION NOT TAKEN FROM CHARITY COMM FOR FILLING SUIT AGAINST TRUST/HERIDATORY NOT APPLICABLE FOR PUBLIC TRUST/NO RELIEF OF ANY KIND..NOW WHERE DO I STAND,Pl suggest/advice .It is my only source of BREAD & BUTTER. my case no-RCS-331/2012,AKOLA DISTRICT & SESSION COURT.PL REPLY ,Awaiting with great Hopes..THANKS..

inderjeet

This Query has 1 replies

19 January 2018 at 21:25

Suit for partition

I was given general power of attorney by my brother. Suit for partition pending in court and counsel for defendant in cross examination pointed that my brother has not given authorise me for witness.

Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

19 January 2018 at 17:16

Crpc 125

Hi,
Me and my wife are not staying together for last 4 years. My wife walked out of my life along with kids due to some issue with my family. In the meanwhile I have always been sending money for her and my kids maintenance (NEFT I have records). Now she has approached court filing a CRPC 125 case against me asking for 10 times the amount I am paying her.

Can I get the case revoked stating:
That the law applies only if
(1) If any person having sufficient means neglects or refuses to maintain.
In my case I am maintaining my wife and kids as per my means and she is asking for 10 times more amount; which I cannot afford.

Also she is working and has an income source.

Would be great help if you can respond to my query.

Regards.

Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

19 January 2018 at 14:59

Registering a food business in karnataka

Hi ,

I want to start a food business in Karnataka.
Please let me know the procedure for the same.

Is Pvt Ltd company registration required or Proprietorship good enough to start a food business like Mc Donalds in Karnataka.

Sunil Kumar

This Query has 1 replies

19 January 2018 at 14:21

Request.

In this connection it is intimated that the applicant has used ATM for withdrawal amounting to Rs. 500/- from Indian Overseas Bank, Motor Market, Mani Majra, Chandigarh on 06.11.2017 and did not received the amount and a flash message of deducting amount Rs. 500/- from the saving account has been received. I have intimated to the Branch Manager regarding this problem and filled a prescribed form of getting back Rs. 500/- in the account.
Due to deficiencies of services of SBI Bank Bank, I have requested time and again to the Branch Manager, SBI to initiate the process of getting back the money from Indian Overseas Bank but till date no action has been taken and avoid the request from one pretext to another.
I have requested to higher authority of RBI but they could not response my complaint. No bank is ready to take liability for get reversed Rs. 500/-. Kindly intimate us Can I appeal in consumer court (DCDRF) without any advocate or in which under section I will request for get reversed.

thanking you.

Sunil Kumar

Abishek Jain

This Query has 2 replies

19 January 2018 at 13:10

Law

Can I discontinue from my college and join another college I. E. From 1st yr current college to 2nd yr another college is it possible..

Satish singh

This Query has 4 replies

19 January 2018 at 12:56

Suggestion for bond in bsnl

Sir
I joined bsnl as tta in 2012 and bsnl made me to sign bond agreement of duration 5 years which was not correct as it was reduced to 2 years in 2001.they made me to sign in old format for 5 year. I resign in 2016 so nowsuggest what should i do. They are asking bond money from me. I have proof in form of letter from personnel of bsnl mentioning 2 year bond duration for those who join after 2001.
Plz give me legal advice.

PRATEEK

This Query has 5 replies

19 January 2018 at 12:29

Mistake in father's name.

Sir I filled the form of DSSSB and by mistake on the time of registration I fills my father's name wrong.
Please help me sir what should I do now.
How it will correct now.

55079383

This Query has 1 replies

Hi,
A superdari order has sent to SHO before 12 days, but did not received at police station,
now i want to copy of order, so that i can release bike from police station.
what is the process for this.

sriram

This Query has 1 replies

19 January 2018 at 07:25

A.p.upalokayukta-direction rules-reg.

I made a complaint against Assistant-Director,Dist.Survey of Land Records to the A.P.LOKAYUKTA regarding non-surveying of my ancestral property lands.Recently,the Upalokayukta has been passed orders on by basing my complaint and directed me to appear in-person for hearings.
I am seeking injunction orders from the Upalokayukta along with survey & demarcation of land report to update records in Meebhomi portal webland.And at the same time,may I seek police protection order from the court to hand-over the land.?If so,under what section ,Act and rule to seek the direction for police protection?

×