Arun Gudikandula

This Query has 1 replies

17 June 2019 at 17:30

Land fraud

Sir we have bought a plot in 2015 in Besa locality of Nagpur city from a Plot Owner of crown cooperative society and after getting favorable legal report from a local advocate and thereafter we constructed a House over it but now we came to know that the person who sold land has filed a suit for injunction stating that he never sold land to crown cooperative society. We approached registrar to get certified copies of original sale deeds of all lands sold to society from 1979 to 1986 but he says that records are vey old it will take atleast 1 month to trace and if they are found he will provide us a copy. Please suggest what to do.

RKP

This Query has 4 replies

Many adult girls in India especially among Hindus get married against their wishes forced(emotional blackmail/physical abuse etc.) by their own father/family. Why it is not a crime by girls father/girls maternal family to force their daughter to marry a guy whom she does not want to? Why it is not ground for divorce when exposed?

Surrender K Singal

This Query has 1 replies

Single Bench, having erronuously dismissed Contempt of Court Petition, there be bar on appeal, how can LPA being used for intra court appeal before Division Bench of P&H High Court ?

rathod murtza

This Query has 2 replies

16 June 2019 at 22:00

Irregular procedures

Suit recover possessionPlaint filled in year 1998
Cavea application file in year 1999
Issue framed year 2000
Affidavit in Lue if chief examination in 2003
Written statement filed in 2005
So court allows to present written statement after commencement of the trial does it is not irregular procedures which need to be dismissed procedures?

Anonymous

This Query has 2 replies

After two-three days of lodging complaint under section 323,324,34, 506, a compromise was filed in the court. Now is it necessary to get bail of the accused?
Please advise.

Shyam

This Query has 2 replies

I have lost my job in UAE and my outstanding loan amount AED 120,000 not paid due to don�t have that much money, currently iam India.
Iam getting the calls from collection agent from India.
Please advise what will be consequence Iam going to face.
They can file any case against me. Now a days I can�t sleep in night.
I have little property in my name and wife name.( it is registered under both of our name) is there is any chance that they can take over the preperty.

Please prove me the detailed reply.

Thanks,
Shyam

Anonymous

This Query has 5 replies

16 June 2019 at 17:28

Government job

Respected sir/mam
I am selected for a govt job in staff selection commision but in 2018 my name was in a FIR under sec 323,341,34, 506.
I was arrested and got bail in 1-2 hrs.
Then compromise occured between us and the complainant and the written affidavit of which was given to police.The I.O filed a untrace report and complainant agreed to it in the court and the report was accepted by the judge.In the final orders the word compromise was not written. And also a copy of compromise was also given to SDM for the closing of 107/151.
will this case affect my police verification and should i reveal this in my declaration form?
The police station where the FIR was filed is a different city than my home city.
thanx in advance.

Anonymous

This Query has 2 replies

16 June 2019 at 14:45

Civil law-Evidence

Can documents executed by plaintiff during pendency of the suit be considered in evidence?

Can these documents be marked in evidence?
Is there any case law

Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

16 June 2019 at 13:31

Draft plaint

Sir Pls Send me the draft plaint of the bank education loans

Anonymous

This Query has 5 replies

i was a guarantor of a mortgage loan (The propert owner) But the loan taker (My Mother ) dies without repaying the MSME loan issued.
after the expiry of the Loan taker what is the liability of the guarantor

×