Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 119799 in 11980 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Tapas

asked On 23 January 2017 at 08:07

This Query has 1 replies

Partition suit

We (me and my sister) are jointly substitute(after expunging of my father and mother) plaintiffs and already got expartee preliminary decree ( which is--plentiffs got jointly 1/4 th share) in the year 2013 ... According to preliminary decree petition of survey passed commissioner already served to all the parties......commissioner appointment is pending in lower court.....in the mean time one plaintiff(my sister) wants separate share and possession ......instead of joint share and joint possession which is declared by trial court by preliminary decree....... Is it possibe now???...pls help. from --kolkata

anil a ghaisas

asked On 23 January 2017 at 08:00

This Query has 4 replies

co.op.housing society

If a Share Cetticiate is signed
by a committee menber is valid ? although Chairman , Sccreyary and treasuror are there.Anil A Ghaisas.

Abdul Hameed shaikh

asked On 23 January 2017 at 00:34

This Query has 2 replies

Maintenance

Dear expert.

My wife file for maintance stating she is unemployment and passed order for maintance.
I applied In high court that she is doctor working.
And got a stay from high court.
it's experied in November. She said for settlement. And now she changed her mind and appeal for maintance recovery and got flw arreste worrent from lower court.

His father is an advocate in lower court. High court advocate change his mind not proceeding with case. Some thing are been manged and manipulation going on by his father who is an advocate.
Who I can approach, to get justice. Other lawyer is not ready to take my case.
I have an arrest warrant 2nd time. Whom I need to approach.

My email ID :- hameedmail007@gmail.com

Dinesh

asked On 22 January 2017 at 22:15

This Query has 4 replies

For release annual increment and open sealed cover envelope for next grade promotion

FOR RELEASE ANNUAL INCREMENT AND OPEN SEALED COVER ENVELOPE FOR NEXT GRADE PROMOTION

While working as Assistant manager in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur. I was suspended on 11.05.2007 and later reinstated on 31.01.2009. Since my date of suspension to date of reinstated no any charge sheet is given to me by the Bank. My annual grade increment since December-2007 is not released till now. I have also appeared for next grade promotions from the year 2009 regularly but the results was kept under sealed cover envelope and not communicated to me till now.I am working for the Bank. My retirement is due in the month of June-2018

A fraud was taken place at our Ajmer Branch on 17/08/2006 when I was posted at Nathdwara Branch and working on duty on that day in Nathdwara Branch but police of Ajmer had arrested me on 16/04/2007 and framed false charge sheet against me. It is alleged by the police that I had dragged the information in which frauds purported to have been taken place.

As per police charge sheet, I am co-accused in that case. The time taken for disposing of cases in Indian courts is getting longer. Negative aspect of Indian judiciary system is its lethargic and slogging approach. There are countless instances wherein cases run for decades and the defendants pass away without being awarded with the proper judgment.

The Vigilance Department of our Bank has also permitted me to post at sensitive position. Hence there is no matter is pending from vigilance point of view.

Please advice me what is the prescribed time frame for giving charge sheet. Can the Bank withhold my promotions & annual increment kept in abeyance.

Dinesh Sharma

9413398026

haritha

asked On 22 January 2017 at 19:11

This Query has 2 replies

Sureties- ab

An FIR is filed on me & my family members (total 4) on 448,323, 506(1), TNWoman harsmnt 4. We applied & got AB.
The AB says
1. Each petitioner shall execute a bond for rs.10,000/- with two sureties each for a like sum to the satisfaction of the said magistrate.

Question 1: What is accepted as this Bond? Do I need to submit a stamp paper of 10k worth for each?
Qu2: & For the 2 sureties , is it mandatory to bring one blood related surety for this?
Qu3 : I was said 2 sureties should bring ration card original. Will the court / police station hold the Original ration card? or will they hold only xerox of it?
Qu4: If I am submitting RC book, when can i expect it get it back?

Ajit Kumar Panda

asked On 22 January 2017 at 18:28

This Query has 7 replies

School under Soleproprietership

Dear Sir/Madam,

Shall a pre-school be opened as a sole proprieter?

Thanks,
Ajit Kumar.

Vianney

asked On 22 January 2017 at 12:49

This Query has 15 replies

Registration of will

My friend informs me, his mother has executed a will and got the same the same registered at Mumbai Suburban District Sub Registrar Office Andheri.
How can we get details of the will from the Registrar's Office.
Requesting guidance.

V.N.K. MENON

asked On 22 January 2017 at 10:25

This Query has 2 replies

Suit under pwdv act & prohibition of dowry act

Dear experts,

Hope there is no limit in number of queries to the forum which is a goodwill. As per one opinion, it implies that there is limit. Opinions of experts were very much helpful in the past in chalking out my strategy- I am grateful.

CASE:

My daughter-in- law filed for maintenance u/s 12 of PWDV Act in which she had ADMITTED, repeat ADMITTED, paying dowry and huge sum spent in reception etc. (REF: Neera Singh vs. state DOJ 23.02.2007)

WE HAD EARLIER DENIED THE ALLEGATION. MORESO, AS PER HIGH COURT ORDER WHATEVER THINGS SHE LEFT WITH US HAD BEEN HANDED OVER TO HER. As such she had no other way but to accept it even though she had EARLIER REFUSED TO TAKE HER THINGS.

QUERY: ALONGWITH REPLY TO MAINTENANCE PETITION PWDV ACT [as stated in first para above], IN ORDER TO FILE CASE UNDER DOWRY PROHIBITION ACT against her, IS IT NECESSARY TO FILE AN APPLICATION through 156(3) route for investigation by police.

Shall appreciate a response to the point, please

Advocate M J

asked On 22 January 2017 at 10:19

This Query has 2 replies

Recovery case

Good morning Respected Jury,

A recovery case for Rs. 3 lakhs was sent to mediation. Is there a section to recall the case from mediation and continue further proceedings in the court, since the matter is delayed for more than 2 years.

Kindly advice what to do, to see how fast the case can be over.

sujoy ghosh

asked On 22 January 2017 at 08:59

This Query has 16 replies

Recovery of money from promoter

Wishing all the respected lawyers of great India a very happy and prosperous new year 2017. Sir and Mada, I paid one of the promoters in faridabad a sum of Rs. 178000 in the year 2013 on faith that I would be greeting a plot in greater noida. No formal contract was entered. I have the receipt for a sum of Rs. 78000 paid and bank statement for a sum of Rs. 100000 which clearly shows money paid to that particular promoter. This time when I met him he is saying that the plots are unauthorized so I told him to refund my money. However he is reluctant to refund. In such a circumstance I would like to file a case in the consumer court. Is it OK then kindly suggest me a good lawyer in delhi region who had success in such cases and takes reasonable sum for fighting the case. Warm Regards, Sujoy Ghosh