Victor

This Query has 1 replies

19 October 2018 at 21:31

Certified copy of complaint

Dear Experts, How do we get the certified copy of the complaint which is registered in a police station (in Hyderabad) esp in A Diary or General diary. and when there is no FIR booked.
does the Accused has provisions to obtain through RTI or any other way ?

Anonymous

This Query has 2 replies

18 October 2018 at 23:22

For leaving company policy

Hi sir, I was working for a company called Aakash educational services Pvt ltd. Worked for 4months. During time of my job, I have been issues pip, I thought of quitting job because of pip. So I put down my resignation. Communicated everything via mail to reporting manager and hr on mail. No one has intimidated about serving notice period. Submitted laptop, tab, idcard.Got reliving letter also. Now after 8months suddenly company is sending mail to give 1month of salary for not serving notice period. Can someone suggest what needs to be done? Do I have to pay. This is a case of pure harassment as during time of leaving no one has communicated anything.

MD Fasial

This Query has 1 replies

Sir
1.We are Government Civil Work Contractor. We do contracts in UP Housing Board, PWD, UPRNN, SKNN etc.
2. My assessing authority imposing service tax demand on advance received during service tax regime from UP Awas Vikas Parishad against bank guarantee (on same bank guarantee we paid Margin money or Bank charges for the same).
3. Service Tax department making point that 10 Crore which i received as mobilizations against B.G. is advance for my work and UPAVP charged TDS on the same.
4. We are opposing that UPAVP provide mobilization advance against B.G. and deducted from our 10 running bills. So liability under the provision of Point of taxation of service tax will not be charged because we take it as loan and we repaid in 10 running bill in a row.

Please enlighten us on above points

thanks & regards
Advocate
Faisal
7565999957

jatinkumar

This Query has 23 replies

18 October 2018 at 12:21

Will

Hello dear experts
My query is, my friend father expired last week, he has prepared will and given all the property to my friend, now my friend is nri he leaves in london. When he saw the will he noticed that the name in the will is his old name ( for going abroad he has changed his name) now as he his nir he have no document pertaining to old name
Now what he can do?

Ranbir

This Query has 3 replies

18 October 2018 at 05:31

Arbitration award passed

Dear sir ,
My vehicle was involved in a criminal case and the case was pending in magistrate court and i released the vehicle on bail bond but the vehicle was not provided to me by the police where my vehicle was detain now an arbitration award has been passed against me by the financer in the high court as i could not pay because of not able to ply the vehicle and I have no knowledge in regard to same how should I challenge the said order
That before arbitration award was passed the case was already pending in lower court the financer is trying to repossess the vehicle through the said arbitration award how can I stop it

Anonymous

This Query has 4 replies

17 October 2018 at 22:50

Canada tourist visa and immigration

Hello sir/mam,

Me and my husband have his marriage done last year.We are muslim and we do have our marriage registered with nikah nama and govt issued marriage certificate. He have his first wife too with him as i am his second wife they are not separeted yet and they both are in canada because his first wife was the one who was sponsoring him for canada so he would get separated from her in near future.me and my husband have a small 4 month baby so me and my baby wants to travel to him for tourist visa as of now and we want permanent residency later once back.my husband do have his PR card of there and i am applying for tourist visaa through a consultancy.Could you please let me know what are the risks for visa and would it create a issue on my husband's PR as his first wife is already there in canada.if yes is there any possible alternative we can try for now.

Jayasree M

This Query has 3 replies

No amount is paid.Last month salary recovery ordered,but he has purpose fully taken GPF loan and then the net salary be only 15000 rupees.Gross amount is 39000.What amount can be attached from him as per sec 60 cpc.His Gpf loan cutting is 18000 per month.

Ahbinav kumar

This Query has 48 replies

17 October 2018 at 22:15

Selling property

I purchased the property from power of attorney now I want to sell the property does a copy of power of attorney is required while selling the property after having a mutation of property on my name.

DINESH SATIJA

This Query has 4 replies

17 October 2018 at 20:44

Audit by CAG

CAN A SOCIETY WHICH HAS BEEN EXEMPTED FROM THE PAYMENT OF INCOME TAX AND SERVICE TAX AS WELL BE AUDITED BY CAG. THE TOTAL AMOUNT SAVED BY THE SOCIETY ON ACCOUNT OF INCOME TAX AND SERVICE TAX PER YEAR IS AROUND INR 150 CR.

DINESH SATIJA

This Query has 5 replies

17 October 2018 at 20:40

Audit by CAG

by on 17 October 2018

×