Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 120948 in 12095 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Anonymous

asked On 24 March 2017 at 15:39

This Query has 4 replies

Land registration cancellation refund

Sir , my father has purchased land in September 2016 of cost Rs-800000 . For it registration fee was of RS-80000 . 0n January 8th my father has cancelled registration of that land. registration was cancelled by two. Parties. Will registration fee will be refund or not sir . I belong to Andhra Pradesh. Please help me sir.

Anonymous

asked On 24 March 2017 at 13:19

This Query has 2 replies

Arbitration

In how many cases a particular party can appoint same person as arbitrator ?

As in my case the opposite party (bank) had received an ex-party award against me from the Sole Arbitrator who was appointed by them only.

I have filled objections u/s 34 which are pending in court.
Meanwhile I came to know that the sole arbitrator appointed by the bank is acting as IN HOUSE ARBITRATOR of the bank as he had done more than 30 arbitration cases of the same bank.
So plz help me with your expert opinion.

Any particular Supreme Court guidelines on the matter ?

RP Srivastava

asked On 24 March 2017 at 12:34

This Query has 2 replies

Making of shed and grills on terrace and balcony of a flat in pune.

Can I make a tin shed and fit grills in my attached terrace and dry balcony. My society is having about 130 flats and it is approved. It also have shops. Any modifications temporary or permanent can be Done?

What are the existing rules in this regards.

Anonymous

asked On 24 March 2017 at 07:07

This Query has 4 replies

Suicide

Sir, if a girl commits suicide because of one sided love and writes a note that the guy is not responsible for her death and should be left alone. In this case can the girls family still register a case against the guy and will the guy still be held responsible for abetment of suicide.

Naresh

asked On 23 March 2017 at 21:29

This Query has 3 replies

Right of wife in husbands own earn property by Hindu law

My husband sell his self own property without my sign and permission. What can i do now.

Anonymous

asked On 23 March 2017 at 20:19

This Query has 4 replies

498A

R/Sir, my wife filled a false 498A Compliant in police station, after that I submitted a bail. In past my wife also many mistakes and have some past proofs, like talking in unknown person, child avoration, and recently filled a false 498A complaint, now I want to divorce her, and I am servicing in CRPF, kindly suggest me how I can.....

A K Singh

asked On 23 March 2017 at 18:36

This Query has 6 replies

Transfer of case from supreme court to delhi high court

Case no. W.P (Civil) - 914/2016 has been transferred from Supreme Court to Delhi High Court by an order dated 20/03/2017 for hearing it on merit basis on 10 April 2017.

How i can know status of this case in Delhi High Court Since i tried but i am not able to trace it.

Please guide me on this matter, Thanks in advance.

jayesh kanna

asked On 23 March 2017 at 17:23

This Query has 8 replies

304b & 498a

Hi experts,
Myself & my family that includes my mother, father & brother were booked under section 304B & 498A in Jan 2015. after 2 long years, the trial process finally started this jan'2017. Cross examination of PW1 to PW4 is over during the trial process. There are nearly another 20 witnesses remaining in the trial procedure. During the course of trial of PW1 to PW4, they have given statement in the court mostly which are not in either 161 CRPC or RDO to make the case stronger against us. And they accepted personally in court that they are providing statement not provided either to police or RDO. Here PW1 to PW3 are interested witnesses from deceased family. PW4 is the private evidence. All the 4 witnesses accepted in court that, none of our family visited the deceased or contacted her through mobile for 13 days when the deceased was in her parental home stating her father's illness, which is also the true fact.They have also accepted that there is no written evidence like letter or email from the deceased stating that we harassed her asking dowry.

Finally my query here is, how should we take this as? a progress? positive? or should our advocate be more aggressive? or are we in the right path?

Please advise dear experts

Mahesh

asked On 23 March 2017 at 14:10

This Query has 6 replies

Hairship certificate - thane

Hi,

I have a flat in Thane in Joint name with my father. I lost my father in 2008, post which I updated record with registrar office to remove my fater name and add only my name to property. I did this using release deed(from my mother and sister).

No I want top up on home loan in bank and bank is asking for haiship certificate. Is there any alternative to this. As per my understaindig it takes atleast 7-8 months for haiship certificate. Is there any way I can get done at earliest or any other alternative.

What is the procedure for haiship cerificate.

sailaja

asked On 23 March 2017 at 14:03

This Query has 5 replies

Need points for mou on dvc

Hi Team,

Thank you for your support ,I need points on DVC case for MOU what all terms and conditions I can write in MOU on which aspects .

Thank you for your help.