neeraj

This Query has 1 replies

if sombody giving money on interest as a bussines ( for this actvity is he required licence as he is a financer)

Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

16 July 2018 at 10:02

Club houe charges

Sir
I have purchased a site in Bangalore. Before registration they demanded a undated cheque for 1,50,000/- towards club house charges. After going through the sale deed which read like this "as per para XVIII(3) of the sale deed, "the Purchaser if they so desire can become the member of such club house by making the payment of the non refundable membership fee as fixed by the VENDORS/ CONFIRMING PARTY from time to time."
As per the above clause I feel it is not compulsory to become club house member. can you please confirm the whether i am correct, so that i can inform the bank to stop payment.
thanks

Anonymous

This Query has 2 replies

16 July 2018 at 09:20

HAMA act

Can a single woman ( divorced/unmarried) adopt a child under HAMA act?

deepak

This Query has 1 replies

15 July 2018 at 22:26

Ipc 292 506

My case status is showing

Disposed -- transferred / move over

What first this means

Plz advice what should I do next

Pia

This Query has 3 replies

Are video and email evidence permitted in consumer court?

My watch stopps working.

I brought.

To cross check whether it is genuine i need to register it on online company site.
But registratoin could not be completed.

As I did not get email link.

From that website where registration should have happened, I approached watch shop who could not also register the watch online.

So he gave me another watch which did not get reigster on online webiste of that company.
Company name is citizen.

Now the watch has stopped and I went to give it back.

I wrote letter to company and shop explaining all facts.

but nobody responded.

Another glaring defect is the price, they overcharged me above MRP. Same watch available on amazon website for 2000 rs less.

When I show amazon screenshot they tell that is fake product sold online which comes with no guarantee.
But the shop I purchased from authorized shop of citzen that watch itself not geting registered on their own site and now they call amazon watch as fake.

I call the watch I purchased as fake as the watch could not get registered on the citizen webiste.

The shop owner refused to exchange the watch. Can I approach consumer court?

Can I get relief?

I have bills, screenshots and videos of watch stopped working.

Behen Ram Kali

This Query has 1 replies

Where to get expert opinion regarding car, bike, watch, cooker, stove?

I have filed cases in consumer forum as these are defective. Inspite of lodging complaint with company and writing to them they have not responded to any letter.

Repair works also were not carried out.

1. Car. Car gives low mileage of 12 kms per liter Suzuki ciaz - brought 2017 June.
2. Bike. Bike stops due to overheating just at 100 kms - brought 2017 January.
3. Stove and Cooker. Both Butterfly company. Cooker 12 liters burst due to defective lid and nozzle. Stove knobs get stuck and were not repaird. Coooker did not get replaced as they tell fault is mine.

These above cases got dismissed. Now I want ot appeal in State Commmision.

Forum has said in all the above cases that expert opinion is needed to prove all the products are defective. This was not told by the judge earlier. Now where should I get the expert?

I asked to judge but judge told dont talk in open forum.

Proofs submitted:
Videos of car mileage check,
Videos of cooker burst.
Videos of stove knob not working.
Videos of bike stoppping due to overheating.

Judge did not see anything.

No replies from any manufacturer.

All the manufacturer lawyers accepted that the products are defective. 1. Bike. 2. Cars poor mileage. 3. Defective safety nozzle of cooker lid. 4. Defective knobs. The opposite party laweyrs told they are ready for out of court settlement. I asked what is out of court settlement. They said they will repair and give. But i told now repair not possible, now only replacement, even judge told like that. But judge backtracked in his own statement.

Help,,,,,,

seenu

This Query has 1 replies

15 July 2018 at 19:14

Non issuance of share certificates

Hi,

In 1998 a company has been formed for construction of shops to create trade centre,it is a private limited company it collected around Rs 1 crore from public by issuing share application money form, each member paid Rs 35000 for a share, company bought 30 acres of land for construction of shops with that money ,each member are entitled to receive 1000 sqft land and 10 share each but till today they didn't provide share certificates for share holders, I bought two shares for Rs 70000 ,they volunterily take decision of company without share holders consent,they don't conduct general meeting and few people Who became share holders at incorporation of company select director of company, again in 2008 they issued share application money and collected around Rs 3 crores from new members each paid Rs 35000 for a share,each member are entitled to receive 1000 sqft land and 10 share. I questioned them how they issued new shares for Rs 35000 as the land price is increased substantially from 1998 and they didn't get permission from existing shareholders who bought at 1998 ,they said you don't have rights to question us as you don't have share certificates they deliberately not issued share certificates to deny us shares holders rights and done many wrong doings so I filed a complaint against director of company at police station but they are refused to file Fir against them citing they will provide share certificates within 3 months from now , so I request you to suggest under what Ipc section they can be booked ,Is this come under criminal breach of trust?

Seenu

Note : Till today they haven't started the project.

seenu

This Query has 1 replies

15 July 2018 at 19:11

Non issuance of share certificates

Hi,
In 1998 a company has been formed for construction of shops to create trade centre,it is a private limited company it collected around Rs 1 crore from public by issuing share application money form, each member paid Rs 35000 for a share, company bought 30 acres of land for construction of shops with that money ,each member are entitled to receive 1000 sqft land and 10 share each but till today they didn't provide share certificates for share holders, I bought two shares for Rs 70000 ,they voluntarily take decision of company without share holders consent,they don't conduct general meeting and few people Who became share holders at incorporation of company select director of company, again in 2008 they issued share application money and collected around Rs 3 crores from new members each paid Rs 35000 for a share,each member are entitled to receive 1000 sqft land and 10 share. I questioned them how they issued new shares for Rs 35000 as the land price is increased substantially from 1998 and they didn't get permission from existing shareholders who bought at 1998 ,they said you don't have rights to question us as you don't have share certificates they deliberately not issued share certificates to deny us shares holders rights and done many wrong doings so I filed a complaint against director of company at police station but they are refused to file Fir against them citing they will provide share certificates within 3 months from now , so I request you to suggest under what Ipc section they can be booked ,Is this come under criminal breach of trust?

Seenu

partha saradhi

This Query has 2 replies

15 July 2018 at 18:56

Promisory note

I have lent some money by executing promissory note by him. 3 years time passed but he did not repay the loan amount. How to revalidate the time bared promissory note.. please guide me.

Thank you.
yours sincerely,
T.Partha saradhi

Ishrat Rasool

This Query has 4 replies

Can my husband who is having molestation case against him from last one year he is contractual employee in health department get susistance allowance for the said period.

×