Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 110674 in 11068 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

haider

asked On 03 September 2015 at 23:12

I have lost the paper of my ancestors property

well I have lost the paper of my ancestots land property and it is very old we have detail of my great grandfather who managed to handle it till 1960 and then we lost the paper its in hussar we don't have any details except the series of name to whom the property belonged to, how can we reclaim it ,its in hisar district and that's all we know about it ,the property which belonged to my ancestor, he was risaldar of his times so gizateer has the information of my ancestor which confirm that it belong to him ...so can u tell me the procedure of how to gain it?

mubashir mulla

asked On 03 September 2015 at 23:12

to change advocate

Sir, including my father he has total six of them. Two groups of three person formed, my father died in year 2002 in our group a person was looking after all the cases. The cade starts in 2003. He gave a adovacte himself against the three persons, remaining the two person he gave another advocate. Till dated we two dont know we haved filled an wakil patr. Today we realized that we teo want to give a lawyer we came to know that we have already a lawyer. But this lawyer has not attended a single date, when we went to him saying that we want a noc from you he said from 2003 to 2015 a lo year im looking to the case he demands a 10000 rs to give a noc. He says that we r meeting first time since 13 year. So please give us advice how to deal with this lawyer

sushant

asked On 03 September 2015 at 23:09

Decision making authority

Does Central Information Comission Formed under Sec 12 of Rti act has the authority to pass judgement against Registrar of Supreme Court

Rajinder Singh

asked On 03 September 2015 at 22:15

Sec 151 cpc

Is the 151 CPC application to be always supported with affidavit ? or can it be also filed without affidavit in some cases?

Anonymous

asked On 03 September 2015 at 22:02

Husband having affair

My friend's husband having affair and beating wife not giving enough money for house expenses. Wife not working parents not financially strong. Please suggest how she can safeguard herself n kids.

rahul

asked On 03 September 2015 at 21:23

Order 8 rule 1 & 10

Respected Sir

Suit has been filed for declaration & possession of immovable property. There are more than one defendants in suit. Writ of Summon has been served to all the defendants four months back & court has accepted the service.

There is one Defendant Mr. A who has appeared before the court by his lawyer on last four dates along with other Defendants and other Defendants has filed their written statement in time & court has kept matter for hearing on Notice of Motion & it has been more than 140 days since summons has been served to Mr. A but till yet he has neither filed written statement nor he has asked for any time from court to file written statement. Lawyer of Mr. A is silent on written Statement.

Till date, On every date lawyer of Mr. A has said that ‘I am for the Mr. A’ except this he has not uttered any word in last four dates & these four dates has taken more than 140 days.

Hence I have decided that on the next date if MR. A do not file written Statement then I will file application to the court that no written statement order may be passed against Mr. A as time given by order 8 rule 1 to file WS has lapsed.

1. But along with this can I also pray to the court in the same application that judgment may be pronounced against Mr. A as per Order 8 Rule 10 ?

2. Whether order 9 Rule 11 can affect my prayers ? If yes, How ?

3. Am I right or what is the right course of action ?

Please guide. Thanking you.

debraj mukherjee

asked On 03 September 2015 at 20:38

Motor accident claim case

Is a pillion rider in two wheeler eligible to get convention even though he does not wear helmet in west Bengal ??
In the case , The rider had helmet when the accused vehicle hit the bike. the rider died and the pillion rider had severe injuries. it is proved that the accident has occured due to the negligence of accused vehicle. thanks in advance..

rajkumar

asked On 03 September 2015 at 20:37

Divorce by mutual quickest way

I got married on 20-May-15 to my wife but she was not interested in this marriage because her parents compelled her emotionally to marry me. Finally she moved out of my house on 11-June-15 and stayed at her relatives and parents.

Wife parents informed to me to wait 60 days stating that they convince her and get back to me.

But on 02-Sep-15 she confronted in front of parents and relatives that she will will not stay with me and she will take care of herself.

Also she had given this in writing in 20 rs. stamp paper with her relatives parents signature.

What shall i need to do further? whether this is sufficient and i can go further and marry someone?

Please note we did not even touched each other. also she will not tell that their parents emotionally black mailed in court.

Member (Account Deleted)

asked On 03 September 2015 at 19:58

void and voidable marriage

What is the differnce between the two.
Are they equal to divorce

monjit singh

asked On 03 September 2015 at 19:52

builder do not registered the flat after taking full payment

sir please advice and answer my queary. builder do not do registration after taking full payment before 2 years. he could not responded to phone calls and emails. Even IDBI bank from where I have take home loan before 5years have not take any step against builder after repeat complaining. would u please tell me how long the builder can take to give possetion of flat after completing the project when there is a homeloan going on. Can bank take any legal step in this scenario.