Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 120031 in 12004 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

panthoi92

asked On 23 June 2016 at 22:46

Civil services conduct rules

Sir

Please answer Whether Government servant can submit joint representations in the matters of common interest? Could you cite relevant provisions

nagaiah usurupati

asked On 23 June 2016 at 22:43

Property dispute

Dear sir, my sister is having a property in chennai and it was given to a family on rental basis. After some years my sister needs some finance and she made a sale agreement with the tenant for selling the property for Rs.8,00,000. The tenant was given three lakhs as an advance and the balance of Rs.500000 would be given after one month.

The tenant failed to pay the 500000 and the time given in the sale agreement also lapsed. When my sister went to the tenant and explained about the lapses of agreement and also offered to return the advance amt.what they have given and asked them to vacate the house.The tenant rqstd us to to continue in that house till they find a house, until that period they said to recover the rent from the advance amt. After exhaust of the advance amt, we went to tenant to vacate the house or pay the rent. But now they are refusing to vacate and challenges that property had owned by them. In this circumstances what we have to do to get vacate them?please suggest me the ways to get back my sister's property.

Saurabh Gaur

asked On 23 June 2016 at 19:21

Hello everybody, i have a query, please help.

(URGENT) There is a Joint Family (Hindu) comprising of Mother and Father and 3 sons. All 3 sons are married. Mother is having a property in her name which was her parent’s self-earned property and after the demise of her parents the property got mutated in the mother’s name (there is original Mutation Deed). Currently the said property comprises of a ground floor only.

Now the mother wants to transfer the title/ownership of the said property to her three sons equally after reconstructing the said property into a 4 story building. The cost of reconstruction will be borne by her sons (mutually decided) and after completion of said construction the property will be equally distributed among the 3 sons.

Mother wants that everything shall be in writing from the inception of construction.

What procedure shall be taken in order to achieve the said goal?
(If I had failed in making any point clear, please forgive me and feel free to ask)

Thank You.

AMIT RAWAT

asked On 23 June 2016 at 19:20

pay protection in psu for central govt employee.

Hello Sir,

I am a Central Government employee in pay band of 9300 - 34800 with grade pay 4200 now my basic pay is 11460 and grade pay 4200 and selected in public sector undertaking in scale of pay 9400 - 25700.
I have applied through proper channel with NOC from my present organisation. I have cleared written Examination, Medical Examination and attended pre induction training in concerned organisation.when i have received the offer of appointment they have not mentioned any clause in respect of pay protection.
As per organisation pay and allowances rule :-

PAY ON FIRST APPOINTMENT:

5.1 The pay of an employee on his first appointment to a post in service of the
Corporation shall normally be fixed at the minimum of the time scale
applicable to the post in which he is appointed.

5.2 Where any person is appointed to a post to which a time scale is
applicable, has been in continuous service for a period of not less than 2
years in any Department of the Central/ State Government/ PSU/
Autonomous Body/ University etc. prior to joining organisation, and was drawing
Basic Pay above the minimum of the scale of the post in which he is being
appointed, his starting pay would be fixed after protecting the pay drawn
by him in his/ her parent company/ department subject to the condition
that he/she was governed by the same DA pattern in his/her parent
organization as applicable to the post in organisation. In cases, where DA is
dissimilar, the starting pay will be fixed after protecting pay plus DA
drawn by him/ her in his/ her parent organization.

Pay of a departmental candidate selected against the open advertisement
will be fixed as on promotion.

5.3 Higher initial pay upto a maximum of 5 increments may be granted by the
Appointing Authority on the specific recommendations of the Selection
Committee or a representation made by the concerned employee before
joining organisation. In making the recommendation, the Selection Committee
should, however, take into consideration qualification, experience, merit,
performance in the interview and existing emoluments including perquisite and other benefits already being enjoyed by the candidate in his previous organization.

Note: As a corporate policy, not more than five advance increments over
and above the minimum of pay scale shall be granted in any case.

13. INTERPRETATION:

(a) The corporation reserves itself the right to modify, cancel or amend all or
any of these rules or any supplementary rules/ amendments thereto
issued in connection with these rules without previous notice of its
intention and the right to give effect thereto from the date of issue or from
any other date.

(b) In case of doubt or dispute in regard to the interpretation of these rules
and/ or the supplementary rules and or amendments issued thereto, the
decision of the Chairman-cum-Managing Director shall be final. However,
he may at his discretion seek a decision of the Board of Directors on
matters involving substantial questions of policy. The CMD will have the
authority to relax any of the provisions of these rules in respect of a
category or categories of persons for reasons to be recorded in writing.

(c) In case any aspect related to these rules is not covered, the matter shall be
referred to CMD along with rule position applicable in Government of
India/ other major PSUs, for taking a final decision, which shall also be
updated in these rules.

I am a central government employee more than 2 years of continues service.

As per this pay and allowances rule , should i get the pay protection of my present pay.
please sir, specify Will i get the benefit of pay protection or not? I have not joined yet.

and what are the pay protection rule for a central government employee who join public sector undertaking through proper channel.

AMIT RAWAT

asked On 23 June 2016 at 19:15

Pay protection in psu for central govt employee.

Hello Sir,

I have applied through proper channel with NOC from my present organisation. I have cleared written Examination, Medical Examination and attended pre induction training in concerned organisation. when i have received the offer of appointment they have not mentioned any clause in respect of pay protection.

PAY ON FIRST APPOINTMENT:

5.2 Where any person is appointed to a post to which a time scale is applicable, has been in continuous service for a period of not less than 2 years in any Department of the Central/ State Government/ PSU/Autonomous Body/ University etc. prior to joining organisation, and was drawing Basic Pay above the minimum of the scale of the post in which he is being appointed, his starting pay would be fixed after protecting the pay drawn by him in his/ her parent company/ department subject to the condition that he/she was governed by the same DA pattern in his/her parent organization as applicable to the post in organisation. In cases, where DA is

Pay of a departmental candidate selected against the open advertisement will be fixed as on promotion.

Committee or a representation made by the concerned employee before joining organisation. In making the recommendation, the Selection Committee

13. INTERPRETATION:

any other date.

updated in these rules.

pradhan

asked On 23 June 2016 at 18:32

Rape ,outraging modesty and children

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to know about the provision in laws pertaining to rape for digital penetration and the punishment for the same.

Also,if a child is stripped,not penetrated but urinated upon( this has happened in the U.S) THEN WHAT COULD THE PUNISHMENT BE IN INDIA? Just trying to ascertain as to ,even without knowing the laws in the U.S.,how stringent are OUR laws.Thanks,

prabjit

asked On 23 June 2016 at 17:48

Service tax of deceased

Dear experts

My father died 2 month ago. He has Rs.6 lakh outstanding service tax for past years which is not yet paid.

Do I need to pay his service tax since i received all his assets ?

Do i have to pay interest/Penalty as well ?

Someone told me too get stay from court and take time to pay.

what will happen if i don't pay tax ?

Please Help.

Pravin Kulkarni

asked On 23 June 2016 at 17:45

Maharashtra govt employee resignation

Maharashtra Govt Employee worked for @ 17 years. He then resign by paying one months salary. He did not get any communication from his office about acceptance of his resignation. After 90 days he had submitted resignation withdraw letter .Appointing authority not responded. After one year doing followup with higher authority also not responded. He went to MAT. MAT has rejected application.

Is there any point going to high court. If yes any previous case.?? Pl. help

perumal

asked On 23 June 2016 at 17:16

To obtain a degree degree

To obtain a degree from a court regarding ownership of a particular property worth Rs.10 lakhs, I would like to clarify the following points.
1.What is the percentage of amount towards mount fees to be remitted into Court.
2.Has the mount fee amount to be remitted for the entire value of the property or for lesser amount.
3.What would be the time frame to get a degree
4.What are the basic documents required for filing
with kind regards
Perumal.M

Sree Sagar

asked On 23 June 2016 at 16:59

(urgent) validity of power of attorney

I am planning to buy a joint property (wife and husband). Wife is in india and husband is in USA.
Husband gave power of attorney to wife with all powers(find buyer,fix price,enter into agreement,take money,execute sale deed) to sell his portion in property.
the power of attorney is attested by indian embassy (USA) with husband signed only on last page of power of attorney and embassy stamped on all pages.
the same document(husband sign in last page) after courier to india, registered in india with wife signature in last page.
i entered into agreement of sale with wife to buy the property but now i am getting the following doughts.
1)is the power of attorney valid as all pages are not signed.is there any risk if husband tells middle page is replaced.not sure if this done intentionally missing signatures in all pages.

can we send the registerd power of attorney courier again to husband(USA) to sign all pages?
but the certified copy won't be having signatures in all pages.
how to rectify this error now? is there any way to re register so that only scanned copy is effected with out deed of rectification?
2)wife signature issues
her signature in passport is(xyz) where as in pancard is (xyz with two underlines),signature is matching except underlines
signature in previous sale deed is (xyz) where sale of agreement/power of attorney - signature is (xyz with two underlines)
will these types signatures causes any problems in future?
3)also wife's name has below issues.
wife maiden and husband surname is not included marriage certificate , and all id proofs are in maiden surname and sale deed and power of attorney is with husband surname.
i took affividat for both names are same but having signature is (xyz with two underlines)

as vendor is asking more money advance asap, please help on this quickly