Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 99069 in 9907 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

jagdish kumar saraf

asked On 01 October 2014 at 10:11

Interpretation of section 36ac of drugs and cosmetics act

Dear Sir/Madam
Some amendments were introduced in the Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1945 in 2008 and among them, one is introduction of section 36 AC in which govt. made certain offences to be cognizable which reads as:
" 36AC. (I) Notwithstanding anything contained in the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973,
-(a) every offence, relating to adulterated or spurious drug and punishable under clauses (a) and (c) of sub-section (1) of section 13, clause (a) of sub-section (2) of section 13, sub-section (3) of section 22, clauses (a) and (c) of section 27, section 28, section 28A, section 28B and sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 30 and other offences relating to adulterated drugs or spurious drugs, shall be cognizable."

I want interpretation of this amendment. I want to know that this amendment is only cases related to spurious or adulterated durgs, or for other offences which are not for spurious or adulterated drugs but are punishable under the above mentioned clauses.

Sameer

asked On 01 October 2014 at 09:36

Fir u/s 498 of crpc

Dear Experts

Kindly suggest how to proceed to recover articles including gifted jewellery (Istridhan) in case of married woman and is she also liable to return the gifts including jewellery received on marriage and other occasions

Balasubramanian

asked On 01 October 2014 at 09:11

Consumer case jurisdiction

I travelled along with my wife and son between Bangalore to Kerala by KSRTC Bus.The bus broke down at Tamilnadu at night @3.45 a.m.I was made to travel by and offloaded at Tamilnadu by another KSRTC bus,after 1 hr,which was going towards Tamilnadu and asked to find my own transport to kerala.I have been corresponding to KSRTC,they have not resolved my dispute.I had booked tickets through my netbanking account in mumbai @ Mumbai.KSRTC operates bus services in mumbai,but do not have any branch in mumbai,but have facility for halting and resting for their staff,they have authorised booking agents in mumbai.Can I file a consumer case against KSRTC in mumbai?

Pardeep Kumar

asked On 01 October 2014 at 09:03

General power of attorney

R/ experites. What is the legal position if A give POW to B which was duly registers before Sub- Registrar and subsequently he cancelled by a notery attested deed.

Ramkrishna

asked On 01 October 2014 at 06:38

Sharing ancestral property between father and sons

I got a share of 6 acres of land as my share from my ancestral property. now if to partition it between my two sons, should we three have equal shares or is there any percentage basis in which we could share as per succession act.

Ramkrishna

asked On 01 October 2014 at 06:31

Distribution of ancestral property

Do daughters have the right to ancestral property of the father.

simy

asked On 01 October 2014 at 00:39

See rider - what all places to write

I have an amendment to do for my W.S. Currently i dont have a lawyer, searching for one. But need to carry this amendment out before time given for it elapse so cant wait and referring my earlier amendment to carry this one out myself.

I have some doubts:

1. I am going to attach a small green paper with amendment text in green to paragraph 9. And i need to write "see rider". Do i write it at top left of the attached paper as well as at the end of para 9? or only at top of the attached paper.

2. As this is 2nd amendment to same para, i need to write 9.B at the start of attached paper right?

3. I need to attach a photograph as exhibit. Do i need to paste this photo on green paper or directly attach to W.S.

Please help me know. Thanks.

Durgesh Nandan

asked On 01 October 2014 at 00:25

Counterfeit product....

Two weeks ago I had a pair of Nike shoes bought from a Showroom.
Discount from the company's showroom people said the price is so low.
But it degrades.
When I reported this, they also refused to return it.
I was surprised when I found out I went to the Nike showroom pair of these shoes is fake.
I have the invoice given by them.
I want to file a PIL against it.
Please help me.

B. Ravichandran

asked On 30 September 2014 at 23:28

Clarification in the matter of promissory note

Can a multi questionary plea(Inconsistent plea) be arised in a promissory note as defence? If so, quote the related judgements in such cases which occurred in Madras High court.

S. Fernandes

asked On 30 September 2014 at 23:11

Property attached in execution u/r-54 of o-21

The Court has in execution of money decree attached immovable property, under rule 54 of order 21.

The Bailiff carrying out the attachment, has returned the attachment warrant with his report stating that he has carried out the attachment by beating of drums and pasting on a conspicuous place on the property the notice of attachment.

The warrant of attachment also contained a notice to the Judgement debtors to attend court on a particular date and time to settle the terms of sale.

The attachment warrant?order of attachment was also displayed in the court house, and copies sent to the collector.

My question is:

Is it legally required that the attachment order must be published in the local news paper???

Kindly advise.

With much thanks.