Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 118471 in 11848 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Pooja patki

asked On 02 May 2016 at 19:56

will of 1960 validity

My grandfather has made a will in the year 1960 abour our heridatory land. Does this will is legally valid ?

Jayamohan

asked On 02 May 2016 at 19:54

Name spelling error

In my 10th mark sheet my name is misspelled as "Jeyamohan".
In my college certificates, it's spelled correctly as "Jayamohan".
There is error in second letter in my 10th marksheet.
Currently I am living in Bangalore (for past 14 years.)
Now i am trying for UPSC exam.
I would like to get the affidavit done for name correction, Central government gazette notification, and publishing in news paper.
My doubt is where should i do this procedure?
Is it mandatory that i should initiate the same from Tamil nadu, in my native place where i studied (or) can i do this procedure in Bangalore itself?

Kindly clarify.

Thanks and Regards
Jayamohan.M

sagar

asked On 02 May 2016 at 19:28

Share in father's property

Hi,

What if a female member of a family asks for her share in her father's property where the father acquired such property by self which belongs to the god of his village. would such female member get a share or is there any chance that such property may even be lost from the hands of such father because he has acquired such property(land) which belongs to the god of such village.

Dinesh Tayal

asked On 02 May 2016 at 19:04

Online Lucky Draw Schemes

Dear Sir i want to ask about a scheme in which we collect some amount like 500-1000 online and we organize a lucky draw on specific date. all winners got some prizes of higer amount like 5000-10000 per winner and another peoples we paid money back afer some time. kindly guide this is legal or not and which authority i need to registration. Dinesh Tayal Delhi

Munish Kumar Garg

asked On 02 May 2016 at 18:47

Motor vehicle

Dear Members,

I have a query regarding to the fact that as a Gratuitous passenger, who is traveling in a Goods Vehicle, then the Insurance company is not liable to pay the compensation to the claimants as held in New India Assurance Co. Ltd. v. Asha Rani, (SC), 2003(2) SCC 223, but can anyone help me to resolve this issue by providing me the Judgment of Hon'ble Apex Court (latest one).

I am annexing the interim order passed by our High Court in the appeal preferred by the Insurance Company for your perusal and also the complete paper book of the appeal for enhancement filed by me on behalf of the claimants.

Munish Kumar Garg

siva

asked On 02 May 2016 at 18:32

My mother's share over the property owned by her sister who passed away with out nominies

I am Siva
My grand mother who passed away 12 years back. She had divided her property to her 4 daughter. One is my mother.
Two of my mother's sister got married and one sister didn't married as she is mentally retarded. This unmarried sister passed away 2 YEARS BACK.

Presently one of the sister is using that property and refused to divide that property and asked us to divide it legally.
We filed a suit for partition, but they had produced a registered gift deal agreement showing that the property own to them.
As the sister who had passed away is mentally retarded, is it possible to get the share.
Now we have doubt her death. Is it possible to file a suit for murdering her.

Thanking you

Sivaprasad v
9895141358

Sejal

asked On 02 May 2016 at 18:11

Affidavit

Hello

Can any of our learned members provide me affidavit format for name change of company.

sudhakar s. yeradkar

asked On 02 May 2016 at 17:59

Undertaking from builder

Respected Sir / Madam,

The undersigned seek your expert opinion on following.

1. The Builder has given possession to the flat purchasers without 'Occupation Certificate' in year 2014 by taking undertaking from the owners that the possession is given only for making furniture and not to reside. If anything goes wrong it is owners responsibility.

Since then he is making falls commitments for the OC. Withing next couple of days he is expected to come for meeting of the residence. Should we take 'UNDERTAKING'ON Rs.100/- stamp paper with the firm commitment for issuance OC?

Is that undertaking will be helpfull to us for future legal proceedings?

What precautions needs to be observe while preparing undetaking?

Please advise.

Yeradkar.

Razia sultana

asked On 02 May 2016 at 17:57

Clarification

Just yesterday I got registered in sub register office with my husband sudhindra bhangri now my issue is .. If any of my family or his family give complaint in this 30 days till I get marraige certificate will our registration of marraige will be cancelled ?

Sandeep Deshmukh

asked On 02 May 2016 at 17:36

Article 67 of limitation act

Hi Experts...
When article 67 of limitation act i.e.
67. By a landlord to recover possession from a tenant When the tenancy is determined. 12 years

What is the legal position of landlord after that as because he lost his right to recover possession. Does it mean that tenant acquired title by adverse possession? Please suggest. Thanks