Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 96252 in 9626 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Dipak

asked On 23 July 2014 at 11:30

Permission of court for poa before present divorce petition

Power of attorney holder (who is not legal practitioner) of petitioner has filed contested divorce petition in family court without granting permission from court to present the petition behalf of petitioner.
1. In family court, is it obligatory requirement for holder of power of attorney (who is not legal practitioner) to grant permission from the family court before presenting contested divorce petition in court?
2. If yes, then under what laws/acts it is mentioned?
3. Can respondent object the petition which is presented by power of attorney holder (who is not legal practitioner) of petitioner without permission of family Court?

Pradeep Kumar

asked On 23 July 2014 at 10:58

Stay - f.i.r

Hello Experts,
Everyone well aware of my case

1.My wife and her father arrested and remanded in Judicial custody for 8 days later enlarged on Bail Under IT ACT 66A,67A and Sec 4
2.Based on my father's complaint given in the month of April 2013 accused has been arrested in the month of September 2013 after obtaining material evidence
3.In Media Police said that ,we warned accused not to repeat these activity but she was keep on doing based on the evidence received from Facebook ISP and Local ISP they confirmed the accused and remanded.
4.In RTI also when I asked what is the reason for delay to file F.I.R after receiving evidence, police replied that we have taken time to analyze the document and to confirm they have delayed almost six months to file F.I.R

MY WIFE APPLIED FOR C.R.PC 482 AND GOT STAY FOR THE SAME AT INVESTIGATION STAGE

QUESTIONS
1.As explained in the point 3 & 4 after going through this also how the court stayed the Investigation?
2.whaever grounds it may be ,when police arrested the accused and remanded after two to three warnings and based on Material evidence ,why court didn't go through this and all?
3.there are 12 complaints still pending against the accused ,only the investigation will reveal whether the accused committee this offence or not.What is the necessity to give Stay to stop Investigation process?
5.Now I have got direction for my other pending complaints U/S 156(3) C.r.PC ,now I/O what he will do in this case?

Pradeep

ragav

asked On 23 July 2014 at 10:46

***procedure for getting patta in tamilnadu***

Sir

I have a 4 cent site near Pollachi, Coimbatore area, DTP approved. I bought
it before 2 years. I have bought this land from a layout promoter. I heard that
PATTA is needed for this site. Now a days, patta is given along with registration documents, but before 2 years, patta had to be applied separately.

Can you tell me how to obtain patta? Is it a tedious process? Do I have to
frequently visit the government offices for this? Do I have to go to the
Registrar office or go to VAO? How much time it will take and what will be
the amount to be spent for this? I also want to know the use of "patta".

Is patta necessary to for apply for bank loans for house construction?

Can RTI be used to obtain patta? or will the govt officials get angry if I use RTI?

sanjay tewatia

asked On 23 July 2014 at 10:19

Dispute over joint property

my father and my maternal uncle bought a plot and constructed a house. We have been living in the house since then. Both my father and uncle died and now I and my uncle's son are their heirs. My uncle's son says he is unemployed and wants money to start his own business and therefore the house must be sold. The plot has a narrow width and partition will not only spoil the structure but will leave us at a disadvantage. We want to live in the house. I have offered him a solution that I will pay the cost of his part of property but I can only pay in instalments. He wants a lumpsum amount. He is threatening to file a partition suit. We are worried because he has a greater share 140 sq. yds. as against my share 65 sq. yds. Will the court give his wish more importance as he holds a greater share. How can we solve this problem.

vineet advocate

asked On 23 July 2014 at 10:17

Stamp duty

IF, I HAVE A PROPERTY IN GHAZIABAD AND I AM GOING TO EXECUTE SALE DEED OF THAT PROPERTY, THEN CAN I BUY STAMP PAPER FROM OTHER DISTRICT OF UTTR PRADESH LIKE FROM NOIDA/GB NAGAR OR LUI=UCKNOW ?

IF NO THEN WHY ? IF YES THEN HOW CAN I CONVINCE THE REGISTRAR.

Anand Anand

asked On 23 July 2014 at 10:15

cheque bounce

hello experts I have purchased land for some amount in 1990.I have some balance amount to be given to him.gave him a cheque in dat year 1990 for the balance amount.DAT person is telling me DAT he will a criminal case against me for cheque bounce as the cheque got bounced for insufficient funds. please help me legally.

Anand Anand

asked On 23 July 2014 at 10:01

cash receipt fail

hello experts I have purchased land from one person who is relative to me with amount of sum 25000 in the year 1990.I have not taken any receipt or any signature of him on a paper there is no proof now he is denying saying that he had not received money.please kindly guide to get solution legally.

T SANKAR RAO

asked On 23 July 2014 at 09:23

Rcr

Sirs,
Decree on RCR has been obtained by the wife in FC. But Husband is not responding for the past 6 months. Husband makes an application in FC for setting aside the decree. Wife has no money nor a residence. How to proceed against the erring husband? Kindly guide. Thanks.

sanjeev kumar

asked On 23 July 2014 at 09:07

Regarding non paid salary and expenses,

Dear sir,
i am working since 1 st March 14 with Ayurwin pharma pvt ltd, ho at banglore,
It is a FMCG company ,
organistion has given salary and expenses till may 14 although not paid expenses for may 14 yet ,
organisation has given only offer letter till they not provide ESIC card,PF no ,salary slip send only for the month of may 14,
i alway's asking for above mention documents by mail or sms at least 20 times
but they did not give,
Now they are forcing to me give resignation, in this regard i have mailed them that either you clear my dues amount of tell me what will the my reimbursement amount and time required by organisation than i am ready to submit my resignation as well as co property,
in this regard i have mailed at least four times SMS several times but they are only replying according to organisation norms we will settle your full and final account ,
They are not disclosint amount and time requires,
As i have no faith on this organisation in this conditions please suggest me what will be the right step to recover my dues form organisation,

Sanjiv kumar
Bihar,

Pete

asked On 23 July 2014 at 08:45

Proceedure / form for obtaining sanction 188 cr.pc

An Indian citizen when abroad cheated me by bouncing a cheque. I have filed a criminal case and it has now come before the high court.

The indian citizen is now in India.

1. Do I still need to get permission from the Central Government to prosecute the person even if he is india.

2. If so what is the procedure or form that should be used to get permission from the central government to prosecute this person.

Pete.