Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 124084 in 12409 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Roy

asked On 06 December 2016 at 10:31

Non-payment of gratuity ( next step?)

Steps followed so far, after layoff:
Number of days worked: 4 years 237 days. I was in IT and the company had 5 working days.

1) Sent employer form "I" claiming gratuity, annexure in Payment of Gratuity Act 1972. Sent email reminders, no response for 2 months. (Registered post, received acknowledgement)
2) Sent form "N" to Assistant Labor Commissioner of designated area, no reply or any change after a month of receiving application.(Registered post, received acknowledgement)

What should I do next?

Wait for reply from Labor Commissioner? If yes for how long? If no, should i file an RTI to Labour department of the respective region?

Or

Should I file a case in Labour Court in Karnataka? If yes how to go about it? Do I need to hire a lawyer?

Or

Should I file a case in Consumer Court? If yes how to go about it and is there a need to hire a lawyer?

B Guru Murthy

asked On 05 December 2016 at 23:55

What can be arguements in 498a case when prosecution failed

Hello LCI,

The Prosecution failed to bring all the witness(outsiders). However, the prosecution brought only police(state) and complainant family members(prime witness)
Now the prosecution witness (outsiders) and 313 is also closed.

In this case what can be arguements in 498a case when prosecution failed, if any arguements which is best oral or written arguements

Goapl Garg

asked On 05 December 2016 at 22:56

Sarfaesi act

I along with my two brothers stay in a flat measuring 3630 sft with three car parkings.We three brothers have purchased vide three separtae conveyance deeds for 1210 sft each with one car parkings.The flat is thus owned by three brothers but it is one flat.The conveyance deeds are under collateral with a Bank towards credit facility obtained by our sister"s family.The account has become NPA and we are facing bank"s action for taking possession our flat.we have executed separte loan agreements and have guaranteed upto the value of the flat only and no personal or other guarntee.Though our relative have been assuring us of getting them discharged but it is not happening and we have lost our peace.There is also differnce of opinions among three brothers about seeking release og the property by settling with the bank indepandtly.But I am not able to survive the day to day problem and our all other activities are getting affected.Can I separately approach the Bank for settling for my separate Conveyance Deed independtly and shall the Bank will be ready for that ?My other two brother do not object my personal action for my conveyance deed.I can not have any kind of tussel with my sister"s family as they are themselves is in trouble for genuine reason.what should I do ?

Manjeet Singh

asked On 05 December 2016 at 22:41

Info

My father in law false case of murder dhara 147,148,149,302,323,452,506 I want reinquiry this is total false case how can handle plz help me

Mohd Maqsood

asked On 05 December 2016 at 21:52

Inter-caste marraige

If a Hindu man performed second marriage as per shariya law without changing his identity with a muslim women , then his second marriage falls in bigamy or not

whether he is accused for 494 IPC

Dr G V Rao

asked On 05 December 2016 at 20:14

Mother's right over married daughter

Sirs....my cousin sister is being heavily drugged by her husband and is endangering her life. my aunt is a widow living with my cousin brother and the victim girl is the only daughter. My aunt wishes to take the victim girl and admit her in a deaddiction center without the permission of the victim's husband. what i wish to know is whether Law allows a mother to take her married daughter to an deaddiction center and get her treated. Or does she need the consent of the husband to admit her.Please help the poor victim.

Dhanunjaya Reddy

asked On 05 December 2016 at 19:38

Land ceiling act

1. How many acres of agricultural land, a person can have in A.P.State.

2. A.P.Land Ceiling Act is existing or repealed.

Keshav kamra

asked On 05 December 2016 at 18:39

Construction of 3rd floor

Can a third floor be constructed in rohini, delhi area without permission from other floor owners? I am the owner of second floor with roof right.
What permissions, if any, would be required?

Dr Rajendra K Gupta

asked On 05 December 2016 at 18:24

Procedure for section 166 ipc complaint

Negligence in duty by public servant

I ahd put this query a few months back and was advised to send notiece for this section aognwith other sections

This was regarding high voltage supplied by electricity utility inGhaziabad and espite making several complaints to top management andstate govenment directions the area ex en does not correct it but sends false compiance report. This isgoing on since last 1yea andinsteadof supplying voltage at 230V+-6% as in electicity supply code of UP, voltage form 242 to 270 V ( in night) is being supplied. Though topmanagemnt sends instrcution thisoffcier does not take action and fabricatesreport and closes it
No action against him is taken by top management also.
There is rampant ccorruption and complescence of highest authorties withcuh people.

So question is can this ection be applied to instant case and reprot filed to
1. Polcie or magistrate
2. Is it hindred by section 197 Cr PC about public servant prior approval required? The ecectricity bord guys are state govt servants before the compnaies were formed.
3. Wheter such neglkigence of igh voiltage supply which is threat to equipm,ent life and property is made out?

sonu

asked On 05 December 2016 at 17:34

False case dismissed by court

Hello everyone,

My wife filed a DV case under section 19,20,22 & 23 of DV.act.

after 1year and 7 month the petitioner could not place the evidences in several dates and the court dismissed the case in my favor. Do I have any right to take any action against the false case??