Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 97822 in 9783 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Rajan Kumar

asked On 29 August 2014 at 06:54

498a fir, mediation & dv

Hello Members,

Request ur opinion......Got marriaed in Sep13...working salaried wife....Very short marriage (that too unconsummated by her)....repeated cruelty nd dessertion by wife....finaly left me in Jan14... I filed police complaint & Divorce in March14 ....Immediately she filed CAW Complaint....no result on Caw.....COURT Mediation going (Jul, Aug14....) as referred by Court in divorce case where She claiming to be terminated fron JoB.......She also filed (in Aug`14) 498A FIR, DV claiming maintenance with false affidavit that she's not having any independent source of income nd alleging dowry, physical cruelty nd impotent.....498A GANG & COURT MEDIATOR forcing me to pay her 8 lacs otherwise face court mess for years nd pay maintenance under 24, 125, DV, alternate accomodation, bail, litigation exp's..etc

QUERY1- What should be my strategy to proceed further in Mediation & DV (falling due next mnth) & to weak her confidence?

QUERY2- I donot want to bow to her illegal demands. What should be my strategy to blast her?

QUERY3- How to counter her Maintenance cases as she is working & I have her PF records & blast her with counter attacks?

ramakrishna.r.b

asked On 29 August 2014 at 03:07

Divorce

My daughter got married in 2009 and stayed with her husband for 4 years in abroad. Her husband though born and brought up in india acquired foreign citizenship. He is staying in abroad since 2005. My daughter after going abroad got permanent resident visa of that country.
My daughter suffered as lot from her husband not only in india but also in abroad from the day 1 after marriage. Everything happened within four walls and she does not have any proof of atrocities done by her husband and in-laws. Though he is well educated, he is a rowdy by nature and well built. He has threatened her plenty of times that he will eliminate her parents if she does not listen to him and his parents. My daughter is also well educated but she led a very mild life with her husband in abroad because he is a rowdy in nature. He use to scold her verbally and also thru phone with all vulgar words and quarrel everyday taking the topics of her parents. She had suffered mentally and also physically.
She decided to separate from him and filed a divorce case and a DV case. My daughter is Indian citizen where as he is foreign citizen. He says he will never give divorce to her not maintenance. He says she should live with him and face further torcher in life. He is sending emails to her many times stating that he loves her very much and wants her ( all drama he plays to prove it to the court that he really likes her ).
My daughter filed the divorce and DV case exactly 1 year back and since then they are not living together. My daughter is living with us. THEY HAVE NO CHILDREN. She is employed in Bangalore 3 months after filing the cases. She gets Rs 24000/- p.m as gross pay but contributes Rs 15000 /- towards house rent every month. He says he is unemployed and lost his job in abroad.
Whether my daughter gets maintenance under DV case and DIVORCE even though he refuses to give. She does not have any proof to prove it in the court about atrocities that he and his parents have done.
My daughter says she will commit suicide if she does not get DIVORCE. She is NOT bothered about maintenance. Can the experts say what will happen to both the cases ? Whether my daughter gets her DIVORCE at least. All of us are spending sleepless nights. They have not given the sthree dhan also.
MY SON-IN-LAW AND HIS PARENTS ARE EXTREAMELY BAD PEOPLE WORST THAN ANIMALS.

rohit rastogi

asked On 29 August 2014 at 01:31

Ancestors property right

hi ,

I am Rohit from New Delhi.

My mother maternal l home is in Lucknow. She has 3 sisters and 2 brothers ( all are younger than her). my mother's mother has a house in chowk lucknow , now My mother's mother ( my grand mother) has been past away.

my mother's both brother go for partition in February 2011 , and elder brother took possession on home after paying some money to younger brother.

they made registry of this partition in the presence of my NANI then she was alive.

Now my mother wants to claim on the property for her share . Is it possible under provision of ancestor property law after Registry of partition. If yes , please suggest how..!

uday

asked On 29 August 2014 at 01:06

498-a case

I am from Khammam. My wife had filed a Case against me under section IPC 498-A DPA-3 DPA-4 in 2011 at khammam.She is from maharashtra.Initially she had attended the case regularly but due to reasons of long court procedures and dont have place to stay ,she stops coming to court.The court sent summons to her address but she has already left her old address.Police went to trace her address but she is untraceble and also she has filed one more case on me i.e.divorse case from nagpur in 2014.Now as I came to know she is financially incapable to attend further court proceeding in khammam.can i dismiss the case? OR can she be arrested not to attend the court? What would be next step?

Saurabh

asked On 29 August 2014 at 01:01

Lok adalat

Does appeal or review lies against the decision of lok adalat ?

Saurabh

asked On 29 August 2014 at 00:58

Lok adalat

Does appeal or review lies against the judgement given in a daily lok adalat (permanent). ?

noor

asked On 28 August 2014 at 23:02

Filing case against sole propareter of hospital

The owner of hospital is not paying salary since last year and they are trying to sole out the hospital to to other with clearing our dues
can we file case against in high court if yes then in which section

Arvind Bamnikar

asked On 28 August 2014 at 22:54

Closure of charitable trust

We are managing trustee of the trust registered in Pune for the scope for health education training etc.
We wish to close the trust since we are settling out of Pune. Other trustees are not willing to take up the management or any further involvement. The bank ac is closed and no financial or liquid or fixed assets or lib items in the name trust. IT returns have been regularly filed.
We need to know the procedure to close the trust.
Are there any. Issues in not closing the trust.?

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU

asked On 28 August 2014 at 22:22

Transport of property act

hello all learned,
That Mr. x having the land of agriculture. He died and after the death of it was came to the news paper that some persons (various) would like to sell the land which is sold by the deceased to those person to whom deceased sold the land.
That the heirs of the deceased want to say that they do not know that father of them sold to the property and the said land was converted into non agricultural land. That the revenue record shows the land is the totally agricultural and the press note came to news paper that this land is converted into non agricultural land and the area of both are differences. Seller given public notice to sell the plots.
How it should be decide that the said land is the same or differ ?
What should do for that type of matter ?
Can issue notice under transport of property act section 52 lespendence
Can take objection that we have right in this matter ?
Can take objection that father of heirs done with out the personal knowledge ?
Deceased given notice to canclllantation of the power of attorney can take the defence that the said powernama used with malfide intention

A. DATTA

asked On 28 August 2014 at 22:03

Termination of service

THE MATTER IS UP AT THE INDUSTRIAL TRIBUNAL KOLKATA FROM 2003 ON THE POINT OF VALIDITY OF DOMESTIC ENQUIRY. THE CO. COULD NOT ADDUCE THE EVIDENCE OF THE ENQUIRY OFFICER OR ANY OTHER WITNESSES. WILL THE DOMESTIC ENQUIRY BE DECLARED INVALID ? THE ENQUIRY WAS DONE EXPERTE AS I WAS SEVERELY INJURED AND BROKE MY LEG.