Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 113450 in 11345 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

aekansh shukla

asked On 24 November 2015 at 18:20

Filing civil suit

In a case of Finance Company , the company has executed a Loan Agreement with the customer , in discharge of liability towards the company , the customer has issued a cheque which got dishonoroured and company has filed 138 case , there is Arbitration clause in the loan agreement , is company entitled to file civil suit for recovery for entire loan amount with interest along with 138 case and without invoking arbitration and company has also mortgaged the propery of the borrower ? what Legal remedy does company have ?

1. Whether company can file recovery suit for recovery of entire loan amount along with interest ?
2. or first company has to invoke Arbitration ?
3. 138 and recovery suit are maintable together ?

Suman Sadhukhan

asked On 24 November 2015 at 16:54

Could technical resignation replace noc

Dear sir,
If anyone working in a Govt org selected for other Govt. job without possessing NOC from the previous employer, what is the procedure to join others.If putting technical resignation with one month's notice, before joining the second org is sufficient?

asked On 24 November 2015 at 16:48

Registration of Mortgage for home loan

I understand that we have mostly 2 types of mortgage : Registered Mortgage & Equitable mortgage for securing home loan.
My queries are
1) which of this Attract MOD charges paid to state govt?
2) should the property be mortgaged within the jurisdiction of the registrar under which the property is registered? Ex: i buy a property registered in Tamil nadu, but get loan sactioned in Karnataka where the MOD charges are remitted to Karnataka govt.
3) HDFC Bank follows which type of mortgage? Are there any caveats here?

Thanks in advance for clarifying my questions..

Best Regards

asked On 24 November 2015 at 15:48

regarding medical declaration

Recently I had given medical for SI in central armed police forces. In medical form there was a declaration which i have to fill. There was a column where we have to write about family details like their age, health etc. If they were not alive specify cause of death. But in haste i forgot to fill my sisters details (she died 10 years ago due to cancer) and could not fill fathers reason of death. I had passed that detail medical examination.There was a warning stated that supression of informarion may incur appointment and if appointed forfieting superannuation and gratuity.
I am prepairing for interview. There is a procedure to fill an attestation form before appointment to check character and antecedent of a candidate. In that form there was same column about family details but this time i will fill it correctly. I had no antecedents which can hinder my selection. I want to know that the declaration which i had signed is also verified by police or only my attrstation form for character verification. Please help me.

asked On 24 November 2015 at 15:32

Asset survey number

sir, i father made a will for me and registered it. he died a year ago. now i see the will , the asset survey numbers are
different form his asset. what i do now? only 3 out of 6 is correct. he falsely mention his fathers asset survey numbers. thanks

asked On 24 November 2015 at 15:28

Woman right in property

hai, i have one Question. my mother born in 1950, she have any right in his fathers property? i am in TamilNadu .thanks...

asked On 24 November 2015 at 15:02

Married man & unmarried girl wants to marry with a identity as a wife

A man had got married 10 years back under family obligations. He dragged the relation like that. She is staying with in-laws in town & he is in different state. Its a relation for name sake with no bondings & no regrets also.
Now the guy is in love with a unmarried girl who is my cousin sister & both wants to marry without hurting the 1st wife & both are ready to give her lifetime mentainence.
The unmarried girl wants legal identity as a wife.(not interested in property of the man, dont want previlage of rights also)For This identity parents of unmarried girl are mainly concerned. Please help if any of the provision is there to live together as husband & wife.

murali mohan c

asked On 24 November 2015 at 15:02

to safe guard women rights

Dear sir many parents in all religions adopting tricks for not give share in property the trick is that as soon girl attains 18years of age they took sign on release deeds or during marriage period thereafter the girl totally depends on husband in case she is earning she might survive without husband but in case if she becomes widow or divorced she faces a fatal situation because as soon brothers get married they refuse to look after their sisters .. So to stop this harrasement what is the solution can pil in any high courts wiil help or how to approach law commission to take up this issue

asked On 24 November 2015 at 13:57

Suspension & enquiry

teacher is suspended without seeking permission of Dy Director education.

Dy. Director ordered suspension is illegal. and asked to reinstate teacher.

management refused to reinstate. and continued with inquiry .

in the eyes of law is this inquiry illegal?

asked On 24 November 2015 at 13:31

Please tell any judgement of Supreme court in which it was held that fingerprints is not the sole basis for conviction of a person