LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 108318 in 10832 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Sudarshan Dilip Chouki

asked On 06 July 2015 at 12:26

Affidavit format

sir,

My Name has enrolled in My Relatives Ration card thereby I Need a Affidavit Format Containing that i Belong to this Address and my Relative Takes the Responsibility of my.
This Affidavit i have to Submit at niversity of Mumbai for the purpose of M.com Admission.

so any how any Expert can help me regarding it so Please Kindly send me the link or Any Format of Affidavit Soon.

Richard

asked On 06 July 2015 at 10:50

Need advice on partioning a property among the descendants

The property is in the name of deceased mother-in-law. Her widowed Daugther-in-law holds the original documents and need to partition this property with her Sister-in-Law.

This widowed daughter-in-law has 2 girl children and her sister-in-law has 2 girl children.

During the partitioning do it require all the descendants including children need to sign the documents?

Is settlement deed or Sales deed a safer one in this case of partitioning

Victor

asked On 06 July 2015 at 09:41

Huh blackmailing again through police?

First Background pls
Year 1 complaint to book in 498a but no charge sheet, as it is compromised in PS1
Year 2 Again complaint to book in 498a but no charge sheet, as compromised in PS1
Year 2 complaint booked in 498a ,case number done but not proceeded to court,
Kept pending in womens protection cell PS.
Year 3 Seems to be peaceful
Year 4 DV booked
Year 5 HC stay order against DV
Year 6 498a booked in PS2, but same year AB from HC
Year 7 Proceedings in lower court for 498a
Year 8 Compromised on 498a
Year 9 Her parents to treat her for schizophrenia in psychiatrist clinic but stopped taking medications after some time.
Year 10 Got treated by good Samaritans when she found unconscious (due overdose usage of psychiatric medicines) in a train when she was travelling alone
Year 11 Seems to be no incident year,but her parents continue to extract some amount from the husband through her daughter . Also she lost some ornaments and false allegations on husband.
Year 12 Police came to matrimonial house on complaint of wife ,that her husband beating wife & children, did not book any case as no evidence found but said to live in compromise.

Under this situation of nagging , quarrelsome , suspicious wife (psychological patient)
and constant extortion of money of her parents throughout these years.

What is the husband can do ,Experts humble request to relive from this exploitation.
& disrupting peace at husband home and his age old parents home , his married and unmarried brothers & married sisters home.

Praveen

asked On 06 July 2015 at 09:29

Property division rules

Praveen

asked On 06 July 2015 at 07:34

Land boundary issues

My granny had a single piece of 160cents OF LAND IN KERALA according to her documents. She gave her 2 sons (X & Y) half ie. 80cents of land each as stated in her will. After her death, when the total land was measured there was only 110 cents…X said lets file a legal suit and find about the missing 50cents but Y dint wanted to run courts and asked X to share what’s left into equal halves ,to which X refused and said he will not compromise his share of 80cents.
X has been paying land taxes for 80cents regularly.
Y has no issues with X keeping 80 cents; BUT HE WISHES REMAINING 30 CENTS LAND BOUNDARY TO BE DRAWN ACCORDING TO HIS WHIM AND NOT AS SHOWN IN GRANNY’S WILL! TO WHICH X REFUSED & WANTS THE BOUNDARY AS SHOWN IN WILL…NOW THIS HAS BEEN THE POINT OF CONFLICT.
Meanwhile X has mutated the land of 80cents to his son’s name and now wants to put a fence BUT ‘Y’ PLANS TO OBJECT X PUTTING A FENCE in the said 80cents!
QUESTIONS:
1) WHAT ARE X & Y’s OPTIONS LEGALLY?!
2) DOES X HAVE AN UPPER HAND IN THIS SCENARIO LEGALLY?
3) BEST POSSIBLE WAY TO LEGALLY EXPEDITE THE SAME IN X’s FAVOUR?

jeetendra

asked On 06 July 2015 at 04:52

property

We have a property which is used by my elder brother n sister.that property was purchased by my money and we have taken loan also in that property which is running on. The property is having 1st my mother and 2Nd holder as me. Now I have being separated as my mother Expired and then issues started in our family. I have a son and wife we are staying separate. Now my elder brother and sister who are staying in my property are not ready to give my share in property. So kindly advice me what I can do legally as I m second holder and my mother 1st holder has being expired and the property is in loan by a bank.

jeetendra

asked On 06 July 2015 at 04:42

Disputes in property

arun

asked On 06 July 2015 at 03:46

govt job and upsc related queries

Sir our neighbors have fired a case in the name of my family including me relating to land and fighting . at that time I'm 17 yr old . sir my question is will it posed a problem in my career while taking govt. Job and UPSC

Anonymous

asked On 06 July 2015 at 01:47

Case against apartment association

Hi , I have small query . I am onwer for one of the apartment . I didn't pay one month maintence , while vacting the flat aprt association members have locked the main gate , do they have the right to close it . and the association members have not shared the bills and expenditure report till now ,it has been almost a year . can I file a case against them? Please advice . my committee is registered under 1960 act

armaan kapoor

asked On 06 July 2015 at 01:37

Chamber summons

In my this matter 1 defendant is expired now I want to take out chamber summons to bring legal hires on record.

My query is - is their any format available for chamber summons ? If yes then please share one.