19 May 2018 at 13:01

Resignation

I JOINED IN A ENGINEERING COLLEGE AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR. I FEEL THAT I WANT TO RESIGN THE JOB. I AM IN PROBATION OF ONE YEAR. I APPROACHED MY HEAD FOR RESIGNATION BUT HE REFUSED AND TOLD ME TO TALK WITH SENIOR PERSON IN THE COLLEGE. WHILE JOINING THEY ASKED ME THE COMMITMENT IN THAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN AS 5 YEARS COMMITMENT TO WORK. PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW CAN I RESIGN FROM MY CURRENT JOB.

19 May 2018 at 11:20

Gift deed

Sir, my brother and father forcefully gifted my capital amount Rs. 10 lakhs in the shape of gift deed in April 2016 to them. I didn't not want to give that to them. Now I filed a case against them. Can I cancel the gift deed to get my money back. Secondly my brother has written in gift deed that I am giving money to him for his business. But he is not doing any business.
My english is not so good, Please excuse me for this.

Anonymous

19 May 2018 at 11:07

Payment under rule 12

I am a Mining(Sand) Lessee and the West Bengal State Govt. is the Lessor.

Earlier I used to pay ROYALTY, CESS AND TCS(Tax Collected at Source). But from FY 2017-18 the B.L. & L.R.O has started taking an additional PAYMENT UNDER RULE-12. The amount paid by me is 30% of the amount of Royalty I have paid.

1. What is the Payment Under Rule-12 ?
2. Whether this payment is adjustable in Income Tax Computation like TCS (Tax Collected at Source) or not ?

19 May 2018 at 01:33

File divorce

Sir my self shivkumar. As we living separately since Oct 2016 till date in mid I had a baby on December 24th/2016.i am feeling mental stress as it is being nearly 2years. I am away from my child. As she use to tell lies and as per mindset she doesn't want to live with in laws. As we had married on 2nd may2015. On the early morning of next day of marriages said that your father asked dowry from us. Thing is even a single rupee has not taken from their end. As they had blackmailing on my father. We tell to media etc her mother is lead role in this matter. For some period we together then I send her to hostel to complete her studies but she didn't studied and made torture that she will commit suicide unless I call or talk to her when she says. My parents tried to in every aspects as possible as they can, by family members, as you know In village Sarpanch and some others members. But they refused to talk or neither coming to stay to my home. As now she had left the baby with her parents and went to study her nursing course. As my son in 1yr3months.though I am not able to understand what should I do now. Sometimes I feel depressed and think to end of life but certain things come about parents and my son for whom I want back with me. I request expert please suggest me what action should be taken.

respected sir
i have taken loan from bank for my higher studies but.not able to paid it on time because i am not employed and my acount got NPA.
and bank send notice to nilami padhadhikar and i got a letter from bank and the nilam padhadhikari.but court does not called me.i visit 3 times to court and the clerk extended my date by 1 month each time.

now i have got selected in a psu job under GOI and i have to fill attestation form in which some of the question asked like this

13. (i)
(a)
Have you ever been arrested?
Yes/No
(b)
Have you ever been prosecuted?
Yes/No
(c)
Have you ever been under detention?
Yes/No
(d)
Have you ever been bound down?
Yes/No
(e)
Have you ever been fined by a Court of Law?
Yes/No
(f)
Have you ever been convicted by a Court of Law for any offence?
Yes/No
(g)
Have you ever been debarred from any examination or rusticated by any University or any other educational authority/institution?
Yes/No
(h)
Have you ever been debarred/disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing at its examination/selection?
Yes/No
( i)
Is any case pending against you in any law at the time of filling up this Attestation Form ?
Yes/No
(j)
Is any case pending against you in any University or any other educational authority/institution at the time of filling up this Attestation Form?
Yes/No

i dont understand what i have to fill in either YES or NO.so please help me.
THANKYOU

Sir, i have completed my B.com from a self financing college. Now i had completed my course and when i go to collect my TC and Caution Deposit which i was paid at the time of taking admission of Rs.1000. Now the management told that they will refund only Rs.300. They told us that the college is collecting a Comman fine from every students of Rs. 500 and They will deduct Rs. 200 for allumini fees also... But the management is not saying details about the comman fine of Rs. 500, they are deduct
Rs.700 from each every students by saying Comman fine and Allumini fees. In our college their is around 2000+ students and they will deduct Rs.700 from Caution Deposit of each students....
Is their any rule for college to take 50% caution deposit as Comman fine from every student??? And the college is not ready to explain about the Comman fine too...
Is it compelsery for every student to pay Alumini fees Rs. 200???
If college collects 500rs from eacj students.. they will get Rs.1000000 from students by collecting a comman fine..
What is this common fine? Is their any rule for management to collect common fine from each and every student... ?
Can i handle this legally? Can i file a Complaint against this?
How can we get our caution deposit ?
Anybody please help us !!!

18 May 2018 at 23:26

Money recovery

There is a company which is engaged in providing accommodation services. We group of 5 people had a contract with them. At the end of February, they notified us that we have to vacate the property by the end of 31st March 2018. According to their contract terms they were bound to return the security amount within the 30 days from the date of vacancy but we have not received any amount yet. They are not picking up our calls and delaying the process. I want to know whether I should file suit for recovery or consumer case?

If I go under the suit for recovery the total amount is Rs 35,000/- of 5 members and each one is having a different amount to be recovered and the address of the company and the directors is same. So I want to know is there any way that I can send combined legal notice on behalf of everyone or I have to send the different legal notice for each party as it will be a costlier process.

Greetings!
There are several structures in Mumbai that are being demolished due to the fact that they're considered dilapidated by BMC. Our building is one of them. I have a few questions in this regard:

a. Does the monetary value of the land decrease after demolition, than it was before?
b. If the building is listed to the owners on the property card, has co-owners who are responsible for their flats, what happens after the building is taken down? Does the landlord become the sole owner of the property?
c. BMC is constantly changing laws on how much redevelopment can be done. It seems that every builder is ripping us apart when it comes to redeveloping our property. Who can we go to in this case? Our property was standing still, so if the laws change because of the government's new DP rules, who will compensate us for our rights?

Thanks in advance,
Shanthi

18 May 2018 at 19:25

Divroce

One of my friend daughter has got married and had a girl child of 4 years old. The marriage was conducted in Aug..2011 and the child born in Nov.2013. Thereafter, the husband has deserted and not turned back to see either the child and the wife. There was some dispute in Stridhana between the two families. The where about of the husband is not known right now. It is an hear say news that the husband has gone to some foreign country on employment. The wife is no more interested in continuing the relationship with her husband. The husband permanent address in India is available. Whether the wife can now apply for divorce in the present scnerio?. If so, how the notice/summon be served to the husband in the absence of his present address? Please guide me.

Anonymous

18 May 2018 at 19:24

No objection certificate

I am currently working in Department of Post as postal assistant and i have qualified for interview after clearing tier-1 and tier-2 in another Central government department. I had intimated my department about applying for the new post after tier-1 only. Now, for interview NOC is mandatory and in my office i am denied for the same citing reasons that:
1. I had delayed my intimation. Only intimated that after tier-1
2. I may pursue them to grant me technical resignation if i avail NOC
3. There is no provision of granting NOC itself in Postal department.
I need immediate help and guidance as my interview is very near, also I don't wish to apply for technical resignation on the event of my new appointment and i am ready to convey the same to my office. How should i pursue the matter to avail NOC.

×