Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 97933 in 9794 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

nashirul

asked On 01 September 2014 at 00:20

Compromise

dear sir
The complainant is the wife of the main accused and had filed a case under section 406/34 i.p.c .The case is pending before the judicial magistrate for want of execution of the seizure.now both the complaint and the accused wants to o compromise the case. how it can be done.is it necessary that they have to filed a joint petition along with an affidavit.pls suggest.can court compound the case
after going through ur answer ,one of our learned counsel ask me whether any advocates has been engaged,yes sir ,both the parties has engaged advocate.the accused advocate will entered appearance on the next date.the accused advocate have advised that we the accused side have to take court bail.as the place is very far way from the residence ,the accused are not in a poistion to arrange surety for them.can we pay case amount as bail money.lastly can a joint compromise petition can be filed in the trial court.as the sections are compoundable .is section 34 is compoundable .And the main accused ,the husabnd of the complainant is dead.will trial magistrate will accept petition if the complainant say that she has nothing to say ,if the trial court discharged the acussed.do the trial court has power to discharged the accused or quased the complain,pls elinghten me.can the case .can this acse be closed without going for trial and high court.pls help me

raji

asked On 31 August 2014 at 21:21

Tcs bond

hi to all i joined in tcs in march 2012 and quit in march ending with out informing.ow they send notice that i have to pay 60k .what i can do please help me
with regards

Rastogi

asked On 31 August 2014 at 20:36

Adverse possession

Mortgagee was depossessed of usurfructory mortgage 20 years back, Mortgage money is still not paid. For some reason Mortgagee could not institute a suit immediately. Can we institute suit now? is it barred by limitation Act? Whether the limitation period is 12 years for adverse possession or 30 years

jayesh sinha

asked On 31 August 2014 at 20:06

Contempt of supremecourt order

In railway supreme court in pushpa rani vs union of india has give

gopalaswamyb

asked On 31 August 2014 at 20:03

Maintanance charges for gated community

My builder has built about 180 houses in phase 1 and planning to build another 150 house. The phase 1 work is still continues.he promised for treated water supply, treated swege plant to use this water for gardening.Thi wok is still pending. For getting approval he has given
About 30% of land to local bodyfor getting approval which includes garden and some roads etc
Some roads are public and some roads .
Presently outmof 180 houses only about 30 houses are occupied and the total population is less than 100.The builder has a work force equal in this number and he is using the water , road etc for his construction activity
Of phase1 and2
Now he claims Rs 2 per sq feet of built uparea with out justifying his claim and thrtens to affect the water supply and sweage atc
We donot have the address of the other owners.he is not prepared to part away with it
It was a
So pointed out to him it is not possible to form an association with this meager number of occupents
And all owners should have participation
Like to know what the law speaks on such cases
Can he take decision arbitally
Experts view is requested
Thanking you

gopalaswamyb

asked On 31 August 2014 at 20:00

Maintenance of housing complex/gated community

This is a housing complex behind queensland poonamalee chennai. The builder has programmed 2 phases of construction with shopping complex, swimming poll etc. The first phase is nearing completion which has about 150 houses andalmost allof them sold out . The total occupants are about 30 or so and out of which only about 18 are owners and others are studemts.Swimming pool shopping complex water treatment plant sweage treatment plant promissed are yet to be constructed .while obtaning
Approvalfrom local body the builder hasgoven away
Some land. He has taken devolopment, and infrastructure charhes from all owners. The main road and some of the inner roads and some inner rbelong to local body. The garden also belong to localbody
Now he claims Rs 2 for built uparea without justifying his claim nor providing the promissed facity. He thretens tostopwater and other things like sewage street lightetc.
We donot know the other address of other owners wh
Now he is demanding Rs 2 per sqftofbuiltup
It is not possible toforman association with the meagre number of 18 when the house owners are about150 .
Pl let usknow whetherhe canstop the essentials and putus indifficulty, sincethe workforcewithhim, what is the safeguard

gopalaswamyb

asked On 31 August 2014 at 19:37

Maintanance charges for gated community

Some roads are public and some roads .
Of phase1 and2
It was a
Can he take decision arbitally
Experts view is requested
Thanking you

r.sankaranarayanan

asked On 31 August 2014 at 19:32

Housing society matter

In the year 2006 the Hon. Secy and the Chairman of a Housing Society in Mumbai had circulated the notice for the AGM with some items on the agenda which was decided with only two members of the Managing committee present. They had cheated the members by issuing the notice. The other three had approached the Co-op. Court Mumbai to stop the AGM, which they cancelled with the reason "Due to unforeseen technical reasons". The Society had been asking for their explanations for their mis-conduct itemising the matter on AGMs and SGM. Last AGM they submitted an explanation that they had acted as per the byelaw no: 140 which the General Body rejected. The Society will again ask for their explanation in the ensuing AGM. What can be the penalty imposed on them. Can the General Body impose a punishment debar them from attending any SGM/AGM for 5 years. Or can the Society file a criminal complaint in Metropolitan Court since they had cheated the members, even though they had subsequently cancelled the meeting.

suresh babu

asked On 31 August 2014 at 19:31

Rights over the property

Sir, my question is regarding my wifes ancestral property.
That is after her father!s father death (i.e grand father)her grandmaa along with is 4 sons & 2 daughter!s entered into a registered partition deed in 2004 over her grand father!s left over property & her grand maa!s self acquired property(both the property clubbed in one partition deed).
Now, in 2014 her father divided his inherited share of property through registered partition deed along with his 4 sons only & left out his 3 daughter!s(including her)
Sir,please clarify whether do she have rights over this property. If so what shall she do, advise .

ekta

asked On 31 August 2014 at 19:15

Will creation

My friend has one will of her step mother who died in 1973 and the will was witten by her in 1972.

Will is written by her in favour of his husband for all immovable property that she had that time.Now the problem is will was written on simple watermark paper by one writer under his signature and witnessed by two persons known to him.Will is neither on stamps paper nor registered by any Govt Office or Court.
Father of my friend is alive yet.Now He want to sale the property.
The family position of my friend is, she has one step sister who is about 60 years old and married 35 years ago.
My friend are 2 sisters with same mother.

What is the authenticity of that will,How it can be utilised at the time of selling and what problems may arise in selling that property?

Please Guide me.