Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 100853 in 10086 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

hemant

asked On 21 November 2014 at 23:44

company asking one month salary to employee who left the job

Hi sir,
We were Been working in call center more then 6 month in which we never got appointment letter from company but at time of interview they told us we need to serve 2 month notice before leaving the job which was typed on a4 size page not any bond or any contract and we signed on same, and we left the work because of wrong behavior from the CEO with our friends specially girls taking all girls to party in which no boys and also whoever boy speaks with any girls he use to get terminated from work in which girl don't have any problem. Coming to boys, boys were made to work for 12 hours which never been told us at interview only 9 hour shift been mentioned and one hour break which was never given to non smoker boys only it was being given to smoker, and worst part in state call Goa is whoever complaint against same company to labour court goa the same person use to get terminated on a next day for silly reason and there many other bad habits of that CEO which going to add this writing may go long so that's it.

Now whoever left the job without notice period of 1 month before they mention 2 month have got show cause notice letter at address stating that we need to pay one month salary to the company according to act shops and establishment 1973, and also legal action been taken against us.

Please help us what to be done .

Letters Been sent to more then 50 people now we made a group of 15 people including girls and boys from goa remaining few boys and girls from manglore.

Please suggest the steps for the letter which is sent at our adress or to fight against that CEO of company.

HEMANT RAI

asked On 21 November 2014 at 22:32

Diversion of agricultural land

I am willing to purchase a land from a land owner whose name land is regitered. but when i checked khasra of 1959 I found land was owned shown 'Charokhar' and it is owned by some Mr. Hasan after that land was sold to current owner's father and he made it cultivated and has been farming on this land for more then 35 years. My query is that i want to set up a dairy farm for which i want part of this land to be diverted. But my Lawyer said that since it was 'Charokhar' shown earlier u might face trouble in Diversion. Please answer to my query that Is it possible to divert part of this land with out any problem.

HEMANT RAI

asked On 21 November 2014 at 22:28

Diversion of agricultural land

rajan chopra

asked On 21 November 2014 at 22:24

crpc

Court ordered RLAD summon to be sent to accused in a criminal complaint filed by me.The summon was lost before being posted by me.Can I apply fresh summon before next hearing and how ?

Rangee

asked On 21 November 2014 at 22:18

Sarfaesi act 2002

Dear Experts,
A Land has been sold and transfered under SARFAESI Act by Bank which was in possession of Public Ltd company with defective title.There are buildings erected on the land belonging to company, these buildings are not part of sale. The Buyer of the land has taken into possession of both land and building. What is legal recourse to the Company to obtain orders for using the building to which court we have approach please answer thanks in advance
R.S.K.Singh

hemant

asked On 21 November 2014 at 21:27

bank manager won't allow to close account in hdfc bank.

I got SMS and letter too at home saying -5000 (minuse) in my account which I never used amount 5000 from hdfc bank but only I had been done due to getting charge again and again I made the account zero and dint used for 6 month now I got letter stating need to pay before November 14 I went to Bank, manager inform me system won't allow to close till I pay the money which I never taken from bank.

Please help me how to work on this situation being not educated I were not knowing this and also don't know what to do

Please give me steps to close the account without paying to bank

Hemant

Shahnawaz

asked On 21 November 2014 at 21:17

Transfer of property

Sir i am resident of J&K , I am adopted son . my mother has her own house and land in kashmir being owner she intending to transfer it on my name besides i am also her nephew also which is in blood relation from her parent home , kindly give me advice how she can transfer her property to me

Dnyanesh

asked On 21 November 2014 at 20:53

Chs creating nuisance

A C.H.S in their general body meeting came up with some strange resolutions and are forcefully implementing them on the members. I wanted to know if these can be challenged and a complaint can be rgistered with the Registrar of CHS in Mumbai.

Some strange resolutions are as follows'

1) No paying guests to be allowed.(Violation of right to freedom)

2) If any renovation or painting work has to be done in a flat then INR 10,000 has to be deposited with the society as security fund & the same to be returned after 6 months. (On what basis is a question}

3) If anybody wishes to sell their flat viz; 1 RK or 1 BHK in the bldg. then that person has to contribute amount INR 100000 and INR 125000 respectively as a donation fee.This fee will be extra from the regular transfer fee.(Donation has to be vountarily and not forcefully.)

Can the above points be challenged or a complaint be registered. Please advise.

What can be a step by step procedure for this.

thanks,
Dnyanesh S.

DHANANJAYA R

asked On 21 November 2014 at 20:42

Agriculture land issue

My father got 2acres heritage land.
In mutation they mentioned correctly of neighboring property owners but they wrongly mentioned north as south and vise versa for our my father and for our uncle as well. Will it matters? Is there any chance our uncle asks exchane of property.

Thank in advance. Am very greatful to this website.

Dhananjaya

sushant

asked On 21 November 2014 at 20:16

My wife left the house and go with her lover

Hi

My query is I belong to middle family. In march 2014 i have done court marriage with my loved Actually she recently had engagement with someone and I told her lets do court marriage she refuse to marry with me but I forcely done and now she ran with her fiance and I love her soo much I can't live without her so give me some solutions to bring her back . Can I do any fir and complaint against her and her fiance. She write a latter pls dont find me I dont want to live more with you I want
freedom of life . I wiĺl never came back in your life .and start your life with someone who loves more than me bcoze I love someone.