Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 122680 in 12268 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Anonymous

asked On 27 September 2016 at 09:27

Court fees of section 138 NI

Sir, In Maharasta filling case under sec 138 of NI how much court fees require of amount 15.00 lakhs

jatinkumar

asked On 27 September 2016 at 09:22

Shop purchased

Hello ! Experts and good morning
Sir , i purchased one shop in a complex on 2.9.2016, and sale deed was done on same day, i paid rs. 100000 stamp duty and registration charges, now yesterday the seller showed me one certificate of that complex, and it was certificate of registration, the complex was registered under society registration act 1860 on 25/6/2016. When i purchased seller did not informed me about this registration. As i was unaware about this registrations there is no word of society register in my sale deed. Pls quide me what to do.

b B Raju

asked On 27 September 2016 at 09:05

Objections to counter IA

To an IA filed by me the respondent has filed counter with all false allegations and suppressing the actual facts. Like rejoinder in WS can I also file rejoinder to the IA counter filed by the respondent and in what form.

V.N.K. MENON

asked On 27 September 2016 at 08:31

Hindu marriage act

Is there a provision for claiming marriage expenses in a DV case under Hindu Marriage Act. Bombay High Court ruled that it is not payable to either side.

Is there any Apex Court ruling that marriage expenses are NOT PAYABLE under HMA.

I shall be thankful for the considered opinion of experts, please.

rohit s

asked On 27 September 2016 at 08:03

Mortgage

WHERE DO I GET INFORMATION REGARDING WHETHER PARTICULAR PROPERTY IS MORTGAGE OR NOT IN MAHARASHTRA

rohit s

asked On 27 September 2016 at 07:39

Sale notice

whether banks required to publish SALE NOTICE
Sale of Immovable Properties Mortgaged to the Bank under Securitisation and
Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of security Interest Act, 2002
(SARFAESI ACT)in news papers?

joseph

asked On 27 September 2016 at 06:06

breach of contract on service activity

sir, myself has made an agreement with a company on February 2015 for making a products design and automation . and have made an agreement on 100rs stamp paper clearly stating all facts regarding payment time bound completion etc .the company agreed to complete the product with in 3months and we agreed to pay money according to the stages of project completion . even though not much stages is completed we have made 80 percent of the payment on my personal risk .the director of the company make use of this chance and is not doing the job as per the agreement and is lagging the project for last 1.5years without any major development . now after taking money from me he is saying the money is short and he cannot do the job .he is clearly violating all facts that we have made and cheating us kindly kelp on this matter

Akki

asked On 27 September 2016 at 04:10

GF cheated on me & hurted my sentiments

My gf n I were in 1 year relationship she cheated on me n just Bcoz of that I went into depression n was not feeling well , I want to file a case against her for hurting my sentiments.

Please help me out on this briefly

naresh

asked On 27 September 2016 at 00:59

Pagadi system

What are benefits of entering into tri party tenancy agreement with landlord or is it not necessary to enter into registered tenancy agreement if landlord is ready to issue rent receipt in my name without any agreement

Gayathri

asked On 26 September 2016 at 23:23

About rationcard

In my ration card my name and my mother's name is there...im now married is this possible that my mom alone can continue with ration card, if my name has removed