Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 124960 in 12496 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Srikanth

asked On 19 January 2017 at 21:12

Regarding a name issue

Sir my actual name is PANTANGI VENKATA SAI SRIKANTH and my father name is PANTANGI SATYANARAYANA

But in my 10th , inter , Btech the name of mine is printed as PATANGI VENKATA SAI SRIKANTH and my father name printed as PATANGI SATYANARAYANA and i continued that i changed my birth certificate same as 10th now will that be a problem for applying passport

D.G. Mohan

asked On 19 January 2017 at 21:10

Regarding banned cash deposit in bank

After 8 nov cash sales shot up.Sales proceeds of Rs500 & 1000 currencies we deposited in bank upto Rs15.0 lakhs.Tax invoices are accounted in vat returns also. Is it allowable

vikas

asked On 19 January 2017 at 20:50

Regarding interim maintainence

hello my name is vikas , from new delhi. currently i am facing an interim maintenance case from my wife.
My lawyer told me its 50 -50 chances that i have to pay interim maintenance or it can be denied.

my wife is a highly qualified person. she holds a Masters in dental surgery.

she did job before she got married to me and while she was with me, she was running her clinic from home.

Now my lawyer said that i need to give her proofs of her educational qualifications. i told the lawyer that i have photo copies of her BDS degree, but unfortunately i dont have her MDS degrees with me.

My lawyer asked me to get it through RTI, but i was denied the same by the college based in noida.

Now all i have is her bachelor's degree & i cant get the masters degree.

my lawyer told me this can effect my case.

i have her resume that contains her last 4 years work experience and also her educational qualifications, but my lawyer said court might consider it or might not.

Also while she was running her clinic from our home,i dont have any proof about it, except some patients who paid her and they are ready to go to court in my favour. i dont know if that is sufficient.
My lawyer said that again it depends on judge if she will consider the patients as evidence or not & asked me to somehow get the masters degree, else he cant help much. I have almost given up because i cant get her masters degree .

Plz guide me if my lawyer told me the facts correctly or not & also plz guide me what can i do to get her Masters degree.
Regards- Vikas yadav

shrenik

asked On 19 January 2017 at 20:33

Reg show cause notice for custom under invoicing

Hello friends

My client got show cause notice from
DRI reg under invoicing of customs

Now after geting scn whats next step

He has to go to comisinor of custums?
Or has to appoint advocate

Shrenik jasani
Advocte
Gujarat high court

DINESH BABU

asked On 19 January 2017 at 19:40

Obc creamy layer

As my father dint recurit directly to class II category.just 6 months back at age of 59 only he was recurited as Class B Category Junior Engineer in BSNL. His Salary is just around 6 lakhs and also he was died last month.I am from Tamil Nadu and also in the list of OBC. In 2014 i had the benefit of being in OBC NON CREAMY LAYER.
my questions is : Will i eligible for OBC Non Creamy Layer? Please help me for my career regarding in it.

Farida

asked On 19 January 2017 at 18:00

Dissolution of marriage

Hi I am Muslim woman age 44 , with 2 sons , my husband having affair wit other woman . In this case I want custody of my both son and maintanance . My both son wanna stay wit me only . Which case should I file ? I hav all the proofs of his relation wit other woman , on tht bases will I get custody of my kids ?

bharat jeevan uday

asked On 19 January 2017 at 17:50

regarding withdraw of divorce case

I want to withdraw my case from court and given application forth still in may 2016 and the court still giving dates to the wife for evidence. I filed the case and I didn't want to pursue the case, the court is still giving dates for other proceedings.Court accepted my application for withdrawal of case still giving further dates.Dont know plz advice as I am not going on dates further. Why the court is giving dates as I am not interested in pursuing the case.Are there any adverse effects to me if I will not the court.

ameer

asked On 19 January 2017 at 16:58

Can i fill case against my wife.

Dear experts

My wife torturing me horribly. And if i say any thing she is telling she will leave house.
And my son was in my inlaws house i told her many times to bring my son. But she n her parents refusing to bring and show to me.

As im living with honour and respectably but daily my wife shouting on me so that all my neighbours listening to it.

How can i get resolved from this issues.
I told to her parents but no use.
And how could i bring my son back as he is 4 years old nd hv to go to school.

Can i complaint in ps where i can find solution for this. Only women have protection and laws!!wat about men protection and laws.

Pls help me out to come out of this hell...

Thank you
Ameen

Mrunmai Deshpande

asked On 19 January 2017 at 16:14

Diff between inherited and aquired property

We are 4 brothers. After the death of my father his flat was transferred to our mother's name for which no objection letters were given by us all 4 brothers for this transfer.This flat was purchased by my father from his own earnings. I have 2 queries.
1. Do we brothers still have any wright over this flat?
2. If my mother wants to sell this flat, is it necessary for my mother to take NOC from us?
Please advise !

GUNASHAKER L

asked On 19 January 2017 at 15:58

Maintenance distribution

Our apartment is submitted and registered under the Karnataka Apartment Ownership Act 1972. The maintenance distribution stated in the bye laws as well as the act is based on undivided share. Can this be superseded using a majority strength to benefit a few.

In case it is superseded to benefit a majority strength what are the options for getting a fair judgement to follow as stated in the act and the bye laws.

Please advise.