Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 121820 in 12182 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

swaraj

asked On 26 August 2016 at 18:40

498 a non bailable warrent

hi sir my bhabhi filed 498a against my brother and father my brother residing in aus. and declared P.O. my father facing trial since 2011 in district court.latest is that the complaintant and witness not turn in court after issue of bailable warrent to comlaintant and witness.today the judge issue non bailablen warrent against complaint and witness.so please guide me on future of case and tell me what happened next. Thanks

PavanGudipati

asked On 26 August 2016 at 17:44

Law / rules for full time employee studying llb course

I want to join LLB ( 3 Years ) full time/regular course as per BCI rules. I was qualified in entrance exam also.I am a Full time employee in a Private company. I can accommodate my timings for the attending classes, as I have flexible working hours in my company (Software Industry). Do I need to submit any No Objection Certificate from my current employer? What I have to submit as a pre-condition, so that, I will not get affected by existing rules in force for registering as a Advocate

Saumya Bhutani

asked On 26 August 2016 at 17:43

Offer Termination

I got offer from a software company, I got selected and company offered me immediate joining in one day. I quit my job and ready to get join. But suddenly on the date of joining my Grandmother expired suddenly, I informed the company HR and ask him for 4 days extension, after 3 days without any notice company terminate my offer. I suffered a big loss of money and till yet I did not get any job.

Suggest me what would I do.

Saumya

ANURAG GARG

asked On 26 August 2016 at 17:39

Signed blank cheque missing

sir,
signed blank cheque is missing/lost in pocket but no fill any detail in the cheque and complaint to the bank on that time but any boddy got the cheque and fill the detail on such cheque after 3 month. so please provide the judgement of supreme court or high court related to this metter. but no complaint in police station because no knowledge to file the FIR in Police station in this situation. please provide the case law of the court help in this situation.

AMIT KUMAR JHA

asked On 26 August 2016 at 17:13

Taxation

Can anyone charge VAT on Retail Invoice? If yes then Can i deduct TDS on Vat amount also?

sushil

asked On 26 August 2016 at 17:13

Partner ship frim

We are running a partnership firm with 2 partners and one partner is absent without any information since 3 months and separately there is a civil suite pending between the partners in regard to the property in which the partner ship firm is doing business,Dispute is about the title of the property as it was gifted to one of the partners (all are her sons)
How to dissolve this partner ship and retire the absentee partner

Ashok

asked On 26 August 2016 at 17:07

Adopton maintenence under crpc 125

sir my first wife died due to thelesamia disease first marriage life 19 years after that i have married second time.she is divorcee from her first marriage and she has one daughtr ihave adopted her daughter.she left my house within 85 days.and file the case aganist me 125 dvc 498 406 420 .in 125 judgement judge has order me to pay 25000 to wife10000 to adopted daughter according to me only blood related chiled can claim in 125 crpc adoption deed only regd in registrar office your advice

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA

asked On 26 August 2016 at 17:04

Companies (acceptance of deposits) rule 2014

1. XYZ Properties Pvt Ltd (the Vendor) constructed a complex of 50 Flats in Noida named Eden Towers. In the printed brochure, it was mentioned that a sum of Rupees 25/- per sqft. has to be deposited by the purchasers as “Eden Appartment Owners Association Welfare Fund” which will be handed over to the Association after its formation. Accordingly, all the purchasers have deposited the money at the time of Registration of the Flats during the period 2013 to 2014.
2. In the Agreement for Sale it has been mentioned that:-
Quote
Article X- Sinking Fund
It has been agreed between the Vendor and the purchaser that decency of the building is to be maintained and taking into account the kind of construction and for the aforesaid purpose it has been agreed to have a Sinking Fund to be created for the purpose of meeting the Capital Expenses and other incidental thereto which may be necessary from time to time in respect of the said building.
Unquote
The Eden Apartment Owners Association has been formed in the month of June 2016. The Vendor is now going to handover the charge of maintenance to the newly formed Association wef 01.09.2016. During the discussions regarding charge handover / takeover, the Association claimed for transfer of Sinking Fund (Association Fund) with interest keeping in view the provisions of Section 73 to 76 of the Companies Act 2013 read with Rule 17 of Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rule 2014. Vendor agreed to transfer the above Sinking Fund (Association Fund) but not agreed to pay the interest.

Advice is sought as to whether their claim for interest on Sinking Fund Deposits (Association Fund) is valid as per the Act on the plea that the Vendor is a Private Company and kept the deposits for more than 365 days?

Deepak

asked On 26 August 2016 at 16:42

Procedure

My grand father-purchased a lease hold property (House) in 1968 at new Delhi. He died in 1988 without leaving any will. My grandfather- left behind two sons & two daughters. In 1996 my father and his brother applied for conversion of property into freehold and mutation after obtaining NOC from their sisters and mother. Land & Development office converted the property into freehold and conversion deed was duly registered in their joint names. Now the property stand registered in the joint names of my father and his brother.In 2000 my father and his brother partitioned that property and got partition deed registered at registrar. We are hindu by religion and my father want to give this property to my elder brother. I was major at the time of partition.

My query :-
1. Kindly tell me if I have any right in that property being his son
2. CAN I ASK FOR MY SHARE IN THAT PROPERTY.
3. Can file partition suit on my father.

Aditya Panikkar

asked On 26 August 2016 at 16:34

Query

How can a charitable trust acquire land from a goverment authority? The charitable trust is a temple in mumbai for constructing another temple.