Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > All Queries

Please Wait ..

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 101884 in 10189 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended


asked On 20 December 2014 at 17:04

The Goa Daman and diu protection from eviction Mundkar act

For case laws in Mundkar laws which website do I visit?


asked On 20 December 2014 at 16:59

Title Clear Report

Is there any Regular format to be used for Title Clear Report for property in Goa and which act do I need to refer? How many years title report should be done? What should be an advocate's eligibility for compiling Title Clear Report in Goa.


asked On 20 December 2014 at 15:44

Demat a/c opening of partnership firm

There has been a Partnership Firm with 2 partners Mr.A & Mr.B but the Depository Participant are not opening a Demat A/C in the name of Partnership Firm they are opening the A/C in the name of Joint Partners.

I want to know in which Act this is mentioned.

srikanth PS

asked On 20 December 2014 at 15:04

Service tax

I am 100% EOU in software service. Do i need to register for service tax??
It is exempt from service tax payments.

Amit Oza

asked On 20 December 2014 at 14:25

Epf -claim rejection

I had submitted a cliam for EPF on 31-7-2014. but the claim has been rejected claiming that form 9 was not submitted by the company.But when i enqiured ,the company submitted form 9 in 1996 and i joined the company in the company submitted form 5. i had given them all the documents . i am in urgent need of money. how to calim my money what stpes should be taken.

Pankaj Patil

asked On 20 December 2014 at 13:13

Builder has not met the committments and handedover the society

Dear Experts,

I am residing at a society in Pune, and here the builder has not provided some of the amenities and is just giving false commitments that he will look in to it and resolve but nothing is being done.
Now he is insisting us to take over the society and completion letter. I wanted to know if we should take over the society from him and then send him a legal notice or shall we not accept the society and ask him to complete all the commitments?

Please provide your expert view on this.

Pankaj Patil

manojit das

asked On 20 December 2014 at 12:54

Divorce delayed after high court directions to expedite

Dear Sir,
I am fighting a divorce suit against my wife on ground of cruelity and desertion since Nov 2011 in district fast track court no 4 of barrackpore. The wife had filled for maintenance wherein district court on jun 12 allowed litigation fee of Rs 5000 and maintenance pendilite of Rs 3000 per month. The respondent (wife) went to high court for revision of maintenance wherein high court of kolkata revised litigation money to Rs 20000 whereas the monthly maintenance pendilite remained Rs 3000. The high court also directed to dispose of the suit within four months of date of next hearing I.e. (27 July 2013).
My hearings, counselling, argument everything is over. After argument the respondent fills petition that the court have no judiriction my questions are as below.
1. After completing all proceedings and I am paying litigation and maintenance pendilite is the court not liable to issue necessary orders.
2. The respondent lawer always fills hazira and then dont come in the court. How can I request court to issue necessary order without further extension.
3. Any lawer if desirous to fight my case aggressively can pl mail me at or call me on 09810416337. I will be very thankful to him.
Pl help me.


asked On 20 December 2014 at 12:51

Compensatory off

Dear Sir,

I am working for IIM as an Office Assistant. Many a times I have to work on Saturday and Sunday. On claiming Compensatory off, our CAO says, there is no rule for the same. Also , we do not have a framed HR Policy as the same is under process of framing. I also referred Swamy's Hand book where I could not found any clarity regarding the same.

Request you to kindly help me in this regards as do we have any rule in central government for availing Compensatory Offs at Office Assistant And Administrative Officer Grade.


asked On 20 December 2014 at 12:29

Companies act 2013

As per the Companies Act 2013, I want to know whether an individual can be appointed as a WHOLETIME DIRECTOR of two Private Limited Companies.

Which section of Companies Act 2013, is applicable in this regard.


asked On 20 December 2014 at 12:19

resignation in probation

Dear experts,

If some one have to resign from the post of clerk in govt bank in probation period.. the probation period is 6 months in clericle cadre..and there is no bond or any kind of signed agreement...does he have to pay anythng to bank if he regins..
Thank you

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics