Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 126259 in 12626 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

jaspreet

asked On 23 March 2017 at 20:37

criminal misappropriation

Good evening,
Could u tell me any recent judgement regarding illustration "d" of section 403 IPC (criminal misappropriation)

Anonymous

asked On 23 March 2017 at 20:19

498A

R/Sir, my wife filled a false 498A Compliant in police station, after that I submitted a bail. In past my wife also many mistakes and have some past proofs, like talking in unknown person, child avoration, and recently filled a false 498A complaint, now I want to divorce her, and I am servicing in CRPF, kindly suggest me how I can.....

Anonymous

asked On 23 March 2017 at 19:15

RSA

Hello sir firstly i want to breif about what i want to really ask you people is can a high court judge can force any one party to accept the terms what he says during the case is in compromising stage??

suman talukder

asked On 23 March 2017 at 18:57

maintenance and alimony

Sir i got divorced on 25 th September 2014 from Gwalior family court on grounds of adultery on my wife's part..it was a one sided decision by the court as my ex wife didn't appear before the court to cross my evidences... Furthershe filed a maintenance case in the month of august 2014(case no-620/2014)which is still in a undecided state as she doesn't appear before the court..as of now its almost 3 yrs.Can u please suggest me how do i get this case dismissed.Further i feel my advocate is fooling me whenever i ask him to process my request for settling down this case.

A K Singh

asked On 23 March 2017 at 18:36

Transfer of case from supreme court to delhi high court

Case no. W.P (Civil) - 914/2016 has been transferred from Supreme Court to Delhi High Court by an order dated 20/03/2017 for hearing it on merit basis on 10 April 2017.

How i can know status of this case in Delhi High Court Since i tried but i am not able to trace it.

Please guide me on this matter, Thanks in advance.

jayesh kanna

asked On 23 March 2017 at 17:23

304b & 498a

Hi experts,
Myself & my family that includes my mother, father & brother were booked under section 304B & 498A in Jan 2015. after 2 long years, the trial process finally started this jan'2017. Cross examination of PW1 to PW4 is over during the trial process. There are nearly another 20 witnesses remaining in the trial procedure. During the course of trial of PW1 to PW4, they have given statement in the court mostly which are not in either 161 CRPC or RDO to make the case stronger against us. And they accepted personally in court that they are providing statement not provided either to police or RDO. Here PW1 to PW3 are interested witnesses from deceased family. PW4 is the private evidence. All the 4 witnesses accepted in court that, none of our family visited the deceased or contacted her through mobile for 13 days when the deceased was in her parental home stating her father's illness, which is also the true fact.They have also accepted that there is no written evidence like letter or email from the deceased stating that we harassed her asking dowry.

Finally my query here is, how should we take this as? a progress? positive? or should our advocate be more aggressive? or are we in the right path?

Please advise dear experts

Deepak

asked On 23 March 2017 at 16:30

Authenticity of property title of the village panchayat allotted plot

Hello all,

I am planning to buy a residential property(alienated with district commissioner order in 1967) which was originally auctioned as a plot by village panchayat in 1978 and allotted to a person from the same village through a registered sale certificate for auctioned value in 1978. Sale certificate had a condition for not to sale the property for 15 years from the date of sale certificate.
But, the person sold the property to another person in 1979 through registered sale deed(during the period this person has got the Khata in his name) which was again sold to a different person in 1991 through a registered sale deed and which was finally sold to the present owner through a registered sale deed in 1992.
The present owner is having the peaceful possession of the property since 1992 with the Khata being transferred to her name and has built a house in the property after taking panchayath license and building approval plan in 1996.
Encumbrance Certificate also shows there are no pending encumbrances on the property(Although a home loan was taken in 1997 and was cleared in 2016).
Property is in a very good location and hence showing interest on the same.
A nationalised bank has already approved home loan for buying the property.

I dont see any issue except violating the 15 years restriction in the original sale certificate.

Is it safe to buy this property?

Thanks,
Deepak

Mahesh

asked On 23 March 2017 at 14:10

Hairship certificate - thane

Hi,

I have a flat in Thane in Joint name with my father. I lost my father in 2008, post which I updated record with registrar office to remove my fater name and add only my name to property. I did this using release deed(from my mother and sister).

No I want top up on home loan in bank and bank is asking for haiship certificate. Is there any alternative to this. As per my understaindig it takes atleast 7-8 months for haiship certificate. Is there any way I can get done at earliest or any other alternative.

What is the procedure for haiship cerificate.

sailaja

asked On 23 March 2017 at 14:03

Need points for mou on dvc

Hi Team,

Thank you for your support ,I need points on DVC case for MOU what all terms and conditions I can write in MOU on which aspects .

Thank you for your help.

sudhakar s. yeradkar

asked On 23 March 2017 at 13:56

Holding share certificates & possession ltrs for defaulter

Respected Experts,

The newly formed Co-Op.Housing Society is conducting society affairs
by the Provisional Committee which is appointed for one year period.

Now they have to issue SHARE CERTIFICATES to the members duly signed by them.

Additionally they have to handover official possession letters & copy of OC obtained from the Builder.

THE ISSUE IS, few members have done illegal construction, encroachment of society spaces, alteration in the flat etc. The Provisional committee has sent official letters to them to demolish/restore the same.

The Committee has decided not to issue SHARE CERTIFICATES or handover them possession letters till they demolish/restore the construction.

I would like to know whether is it correct action of the committee? and what are the implications and consequences.

Thanks in advance.

Yeradkar