LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 106032 in 10604 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

sumit

asked On 25 April 2015 at 06:23

Net Nutrality

Is it Leagal ? It mean I will get free internet ?

s m alim

asked On 24 April 2015 at 23:02

House tax and water tax named on kiraedarr not owner

respected lawyers of great india gud evening.
mera swal ye hai k humare dada ka 200 gaz ka plot saheswan disst bdaun u.p m h. jiski wasiat mere father k nam h 1977 ki.
pichle 12 sal se humne wo jga apne relative ko di thi kirae pr. jha unhone ek bakery khol li.
kuch din phle pta chla k house tax or water nax uske naam se h jiski bakery hai.
humare pass sirf wasiat h hand written or wo registerd bhi nhi.
1. kia hume koi problem hoskti h?
2. ab hum kia kare benama krae mkan ka?
3. hum wha nhi rehte blke aligarh u.p m rehte h please guide us.
thnx

Robinson Victor

asked On 24 April 2015 at 21:48

Vo claiming my property has been claimed by the earlier owners

Hello Sir,

I have all the documents in my name yet VO claims the owner of the property has take legal rights by winning the case. When i repeatedly asked he, he has promised to give me the judgement copy or the case number but he has been dodging for few months. I even met the Dasildhar, who called the VO and asked him to provide the necessary support yet all in vain. Surveyors also have no clue on he case. Can i send them a legal notice in this regard to reply with judgement copy or allow me to sell my property?

bikashranjan

asked On 24 April 2015 at 21:23

False 498(a)/294/323/506/34

DEAR LEARNED EXPERTS

With due humble and respect i expect your valuable advice and blessing to fight a false case against me and my entire family

My wife file a complaint three day before in my home town the above charges, which is completely false.

As my sources informed me today that she has came to the police station today and told the I/O in written that she had lied the day before yesterday and the fact is that the husband has extra marital affair,she describe to the I/O in her recent statement. which is not true( i do not have any affair after marriage).

Case document has already been in the session court entry register. I have already applied for AB.

my query is
1. Can her original complaint has any validity (it has already been tabled in session court) since she has came again to the I/O and told that earlier complain was false in written.
2. Can a person file two consecutive complaint stating that earlier was a false one??
3. This time i am only the accused.
4. how can i get that copy of recent statement and want to know about its legality.
5. is all this possible??

if my query and description is incomplete than please allow me to further update.

sunil dhahiya

asked On 24 April 2015 at 20:35

365

dear all the respected experts of this forum.......a year and half ago there were two drunk miscreants who came to our building at night....so all the families of the building came out and three of us(different families) caught them and handed them over to the army security gaurds..after handing them to the gaurds we came to know that those miscreants were someone's guests..who had been fighting after getting drunk....after 15 days a policeman came to our building and told us that a fir of kidnapping has been lodged against three families of the building(which is totally false)...may be due to their insult in the society they lodged the complain...at that time three of us told evrrything to police...no arrests were made ....now after 1.5 years all three of us got a notice from police station..that ee have to appear before them....now i am getting a bit worried...i m about to retire....there is no evidence against us.......and still they are calling us...so what should we do to get out of this mess?......please help

harish

asked On 24 April 2015 at 19:55

Second motion -divorce

dear sir/madam

my first motion is been done in court 6months back.

second is pending and i don't want to give to divorce ,my lawyer told me that u can extend the period of second motion till 18 months. my wife is adamant and she wants divorce. i was been called in caw cell and my wife has given written application that i am not cooperating for second motion and she want legal action to be taken.

i am a little worried as i/o told me that the we are sending the file to dcp and it will be the last thing after that FIR will be launched.

how can i avoid FIR and want to kill some time ,have to go to dcp's office next week.

50% of decided amount is paid on first motion and the rest is pending.

i will divorce her but honestly speaking i want to save rest of money

regards

Member (Account Deleted)

asked On 24 April 2015 at 18:21

Crpc section 133 - conditional order for removal of nuisance

Police complainant

C Mohan

asked On 24 April 2015 at 17:04

Request to provide judgements in regard to employees working in maintenance unielectrical and civil

I have read some where that the employees who are working for Maintenance of Electrical and Civil works are considered to be looking after perennial works and not temporary ones.

It is requested to kindly give me the reference of judgements in favour of employees who were working for the maintenance of civil and electrical complaints in the Govt. of India Department.

With regards,

C. Mohan

rbishal

asked On 24 April 2015 at 16:12

Harrasment by landlord by filing fake bogus case against us

DEAR SIR,

WE ARE HAVING SHOP IN MUMBAI IN WHICH WE HAVE BEING CARRYING OUT SMALL BUSINESS OF TEA & SNACKS ITEMS FOR PAST 8 YEARS.
OUR LANDLORD HAS BEING CONSISTENTLY HARASSING US IN SEVERAL WAYS WITH THE WRONG INTENTION OF PERSONAL GAIN.

1. FIRST HE FORCIBLY BUILT AN WALL IN FRONT OF OUR SHOP LAST YEAR TO TROUBLE US, SO WE SHUT DOWN OUR BUSINESS & LEAVE OUT.

2. SECONDLY, HIS SERVANT ON HIS INSTRUCTION GATHERING GUNDAS AND CARRYING OUT BEER PARTY EVERY EVENING IN FRONT OF OUR SHOP, SO WE SHUT DOWN OUR BUSINESS & LEAVE OUT & WITH THE INTENTION OF TROUBLING US, WHEN WE COMPLAINED AGAINST THIS TO HIM HE IGNORED AND CONVERSELY THREATENED MY FATHER THAT IT IS HIS PRIVATE PROPERTY - HE AND HIS SERVANT CAN DO ANYTHING , DON'T DARE TO INTERFERE US ELSE I WILL TEACH YOU GOOD LESSON THROUGH HIS ADVOCATE - THEN HE STARTED SENDING LEGAL NOTICES THROUGH HIS ADVOCATE BLAMING US THAT WE ARE SHELTERING PEOPLE OF BAD CHARACTER IN THE PREMISES, SO VACATE THE PROPERTY. WE ALSO COMPLAINED AGAINST THIS IN BMC OFFICE BUT NO ACTION TAKEN, RATHER BMC OFFICERS SAID THAT SAYS THAT IT IS HIS OWN PRIVATE PROPERTY AND SUGGESTED THAT DON'T CONFLICT WITH YOUR LANDLORD, HE IS RICH MAN AND CAN DO ANYTHING.
EVEN SAME SUGGESTION GIVEN BY POLICE.

3. HE HAS BEEN FORCIBLY RECOVERING RENT MORE THEN THE AGREED AMOUNT FROM US, EVEN FOR HIS PERSONAL EXPENSES & FOR LAVISH LIFESTYLE, HE HAS BEEN THREATENING US & RECOVERING RENT FROM MY FATHER i.e INSTEAD OF RENT Rs.950/- HE IS RECOVERING Rs.2,500/- IN THE NAME OF WATER CHAGES, SECURITY CHARGES ETC.
HE HAVE STOPPED TAKING RENT FROM US AND BLAME US THAT WE DONT PAY RENT. WHEN WE TRIED TO DEPOSIT RENT IN COURT HE SENT NOTICE SAYING THAT THERE IS NO NEED TO DEPOSIT IN COURT, PAY IT TO HIM HE IS READY, BUT WHEN MY BROTHER WENT TO PAY HE REFUSED AND DEMANDED MORE MONEY.

AGAIN HE DOES NOT ALLOW US TO USE COMMON BATHROOM, THE KEY OF WHICH IS WITH HIM FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS.
SECURITY CHARGES RECOVERED FROM US IS FOR CAMERA INSTALLED OUTSIDE HIS PERSONAL FLAT AND NOT FOR TENANTS BENEFITS.

4. NOW 8 MONTHS BEFORE, HE FILED BOGUS CASE IN THE COURT OF SMALL CAUSE, MUMBAI ACCUSING US THAT WE HAD & HAVE SUB LET OUR SHOP TO OUR PAST SERVANT MR.A AND EARNING HUGE RENT FROM HIM BY BREACHING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TENANCY AGREEMENT.
THE FACT IS THAT WE ARE RUNNING OUR SMALL BUSINESS, IN ORDER TO TROUBLE US HE LURED ONE OF OUR SERVANT MR.A AND ALLOWED TO OPEN AN TEA STALL IN-FRONT OF OUR SHOP WITH AN INTENTION OF PRODUCING MR.A (NOW HIS SERVANT) AS HIS WITNESS.

MR.A WAS OUR PAST SERVANT BUT 9 MONTHS BEFORE HE LEAVED THE JOB, THEN WE FOUND THAT HE IS EMPLOYED BY OUR LANDLORD.
MR A. ALONG WITH HIS RELATIVE AND LANDLORD'S OLD SERVANT IS RUNNING ILLEGAL TEA STALL WITH THE SUPPORT OF LANDLORD.

IT APPEARS THAT LANDLORD HAS BECOME HABITUAL OF EARNING MONEY BY HARASSING, FILING FAKE CASES IN COURT OF LAW.
HIS INTENTION IS TO FORCE MY FATHER TO SELL OUT THE PROPERTY BY ALL THIS.
MY FATHER, BROTHER PLEADED HIM NOT TO HARASS US BUT OF NO USE HE SAYS THAT HE IS RICH LANDLORD AND CAN DO ANYTHING, GIVE MONEY ELSE LOOSE EVERYTHING.
HE HAVE NO FEAR OF LAW & ORDER RATHER BY SPENDING MONEY ON HIS ADVOCATE HE CAN USE LAW AS A TOOL OF HARASSMENT.

HE HAS BEEN CONSISTENTLY THREATENING MY FATHER THAT YOU WILL LOOSE THE SHOP IN THIS SUIT, COURT WILL ORDER IN HIS FAVOUR BECAUSE HE IS RICH AND INFLUENTIAL MAN, SO BETTER SELL OUT YOUR SHOP AND GIVE ME HUGE TRANSFER FEE ELSE YOU WILL NOT GET EVEN SINGLE PAISE.

IS LAW SO MUCH BLIND THAT RICH PERSON CAN DO ANYTHING?

MY WHOLE FAMILY IS RUNNING UNDER DEPRESSION BECAUSE OF ALL THIS,

KINDLY HELP & SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD WE DO? WHERE TO COMPLAINT AND WHAT TO DO.

Vikas Kumar

asked On 24 April 2015 at 15:31

138 Cheque Bounce Issue

Dear Sir!
One of my acquaintance gave me a cheque and the same bounced. The person asked me to present the cheque again after a few days though well within the validity period of the cheque but again it was not honoured by him.It so happened on the third instance as well and I filed a case against the said person after completing the formality of sending the legal notice within the 15 days of last(third) bouncing date which was within the validity period of the cheque. The case is underway now but I have been told that the case should be filed immediately after first instance of bouncing and it is a settled law and also that I stand no chance of winning the case.
I seek your advice in the matter so that I can decide the future course of action.
Thank you in anticipation.