LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 106852 in 10686 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

K Ravinder Reddy

asked On 21 May 2015 at 20:00

Sale agreement on 100/- stamp paper by property owners

I have purchased 1/2 acre of land (which originally
was an agriculture well )adjacent to my registered property owned by a group of people who were all joint holders of 18 acres of land . they have partitioned the land among themselves and got patta pass books from revenue authorities pertaining to their share of land but this particular well was not shown in any one of their pass books, may be on a oversight .they sold out their part of property which was on their patta pass books .this well was not in any of their passbooks but jointly enjoyed by them all when property was together.Now they approached me to buy this well .I agreed and bought this land and all the earlier partners and their legal heirs signed on 100/- stamp paper stating that they are selling this well to me for a consideration of 1,50,000/- .They also stated that this agriculture well belongs to them and will not have any claim over it in future. This document could not be registered because it was not shown in any ones pass book.I got it notarized on the spot by a legal notary .
Now my doubt is how far Iam protected from future litigations. Please tell me of any remedies .

VINOD BHATI

asked On 21 May 2015 at 19:27

Case of froud house agreement

Once upon a time in 2008, I had applied form for a loan through private agent(he well known by my father and mother.) for home loan, given him a form with one signed blank cheque but due to not aligilaibilty of loan that has not passed as well not taken loan. After some (one year) agent filled the cheque for six lakhs and summit in bank for claim but less balance, cheque bounce, after that he put court case on for six lakhs, know due to carelessness by my advocate ( he allow his learning advocate to attend case as proxy) . A result, I lost the case.
As stamp paper( Rs. 50/- , No. JRS 31762) mentioned in case is purchased in 2008 or 2009, now I want to know the following:
1 Stamp paper purchased by whom or in whose name?
2 attested by which notary and where?
Sir, I request you to help me by send this answer by
email Id vinod1974bhati{at}gmail{dot}com
I well be so thankful to you
Thankyou
vinodbhati

yogesh arjun dhole

asked On 21 May 2015 at 18:00

tency right property

Is it true a tency right property get by will?, if some one person live with original tenant till his death. Or is it true suprim court jajment 2014.( legacy when executor established by will ? )

Abhinav

asked On 21 May 2015 at 17:15

Change of name in property after death of one parent.

Hi ,

What would be the procedure of change in name of property held by a deceased person. He is survived by his wife and son. The property needs to be transferred in the name of his son. The property is in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.

Karan Gaur

asked On 21 May 2015 at 16:38

Pf act

An employee is paid Rs. 700 on daily basis for 12-13 days every month thereby monthly Rs. 13*700=9100/-.

Contention of the employee is that PF is not deductible and employee falls withing a category of excluded employee. (700*30 days = 21000 per month).

Now I want to know whether PF is to be deducted or not. Is the answer remains same if this continues for the whole year....

Employer wants to escape his liability of PF and designed a mechanism to escape his liability...

gyanashekark

asked On 21 May 2015 at 16:23

Cheating case wrt business

Dear Expert,

I along with my partner started a business. we registered it as an proprietor for transaction purpose and had agreement signed for our reference.

Being a service based company we also worked for our orders. He punched two fake orders and has taken the money. The money as not been returned to the organization.

The total amount is aournd 4 lakhs. When I got more doubts and started inquired about him in the market he has done the same for few the same.

I have all the documents and online transaction details stating the investments. He has given one cheque for 50K that also got bounced, thats with me. Please let me konw your inputs.

Note: I would like to file the case and my lawyer can work on percentage basis.

Faaiz

asked On 21 May 2015 at 16:05

The builder cancelled my flat with baseless accusitions

Hi,
I had booked a flat with the SIKKA group in Noida in 2012 and the possession as per the contract is due in Aug 2015. The builder has already taken 95% of the payment with the remaining 5% to be paid on possession. The construction of the apartment has been almost stopped for the last one year and looking at the current situation it does not look anyway nearing possession and is expected to take another 2 years to be ready. I have been trying to contact the builder to get an update and the reason for the delay and he has been ignoring all communications. When I started showing protest he sent me a termination notice with false accusations of misbehaving with the female staff in his office and then with the construction workers on site and that I have maligned company image on social media.
In the termination notice he also mentioned that some of my money could be refunded after deducting the cancellation charges.
Please help me as it gives me sleepless nights.

Faaiz

vandana dobhal

asked On 21 May 2015 at 15:38

Llp winding up

Hi,

i wnat to know, after how much time we can dissolve a LLP after conversion from company to LLP. Is there time limit for the same.

Thanks.

Ajeet Chauhan

asked On 21 May 2015 at 15:25

Admission in llb on the basis of mba marks

I am a general category student & wants to take admission in LLB but my score in B.com is just 42.15% but i did my Mba degree from Sikkim manipal university through distance learning.

Please suggest me that am i eligible for admission in LLB from choudhry Charan Singh university or not.

If there is any other university in which i can get admission please suggest me.

Please suggest me that i m eligible or not for admission in LLb on the basis of my above mention Mba degree.

samrathgupta

asked On 21 May 2015 at 15:16

How to file name change in court?

Respected Sir,

My name is Samrath Gupta residing from Varanasi (UP)

I've changed my name from " Shivam Gupta " TO " Samrath Gupta ".

I wanted to change my name in my marksheets of Highschool and Inter.

I've submitted all the things required by CBSE Board. When I called them to ask about my case they said my case got rejected.

When I asked for reason they said new laws have come from CBSE board

http://cbse.gov.in/circulars/cir_ros_2015.pdf

I've these records with me:

1- Govt Gazette
2- Publications in news paper
3- Affidavit
4- Affidavit sworn before Magistrate (PhotoCopy)

How can I move forward?