Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 125566 in 12557 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Shruti

asked On 18 February 2017 at 15:57

Qurey

Locus standi in a protest petition. Can it be entertained after acceptance of the closure report

Shruti

asked On 18 February 2017 at 15:43

Maintenance

Can a illegitimate child be asked to maintain his father

Ankit

asked On 18 February 2017 at 15:08

Nagar palika not follwing court orders

Chief Judicial Magistrate passed an order against Nagar Palika, Rishikesh to decrease the house tax from Rs.5000/- pa to Rs.330/- pa.

Nagar Palika is not following that order and not decreasing the house tax. CJM passed the order one year back.

What action shall we take now?

Rakesh A

asked On 18 February 2017 at 14:37

I want to cancel marriage certificate

I was loving girl both agreed applied for marriage certificate did on 2014. This certificate we did only because of parents not accepting my love. Did certificate under special marriage (Christian) not tied thali or no ring exchange happen. But still married her for certification. After marriage she gone to her home and myself returned to my home. It's been 3years we did not live together single day also there is no any such type sexual relationship. But now both are agreed to cancel this certificate. Once contacted lawyer and Said all this asked in this case need to do divorce for this u have to provide family photos and invitation card of marriage. We don't have family pic or invitation card. Questions : 1. As we don't have any kind of relationship how to cancel this marriage certificate. 2.With out cancelling marriage certificate can marry other girl. 3. Legal steps what have to take and how long it takes as both r agreed to cancel.. Please help with an answer as soon possible.

Manisha pareya

asked On 18 February 2017 at 14:36

Non issuance of relieving letter

I am an ex employee of union bank of India, last posted at Parchoor in Andhra Pradesh . I resigned from my position as an assistant manager , giving 90 days notice period after all procedure of clearance I got the resignation acceptance letter on 14/02/17 from top management . My last working day was 17/02/17 but here some problem I am facing for getting the relieving order from my branch manager as in the relieving letter he is mentioning additional coloumn stating that if in future any irregularities found in auditing regarding demonetisation I will be held responsible for that. But this additional coloumn will be a question mark on my career graph if I go for another job. Kindly help how I can approach labou court to get the unconditional relieving letter.

Rama Kanth

asked On 18 February 2017 at 12:57

Harassament by resident owner association secretary

Dear All,
I am peaceful owner of a flat in Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh. I reside in Hyderabad but i own a flat in Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh and given the flat on Rent.
Since last two years, another flat owner who is also a secretary of our aparments is constantly giving all kinds of troubles to me.
Quick background:
1. Resident Owner Welfare Association was formed in 2007 by the then flat owners, however no bye-laws were formed till date. Since no body is active to manage the maintenance of apartments, one or two people who are owners staying the flats were asked to manage the association in 2013.
2. RWA is Not actively furnishing or following all the rules as per the society act.
3.Secretary of the association is just asked to manage the apartments maintenance by few owners to keep the apartments premises neat.
4.No Receipts will be given for any payments (like maintenance charges , common area repairs etc) made towards association welfare society inspite of request.

My Queries:
Note : I am non local and rented the flat but purchased the flat at my inlaws place for investment.
1.My Tenant is paying monthly maintenance duly on time , however Secretary of the society is causing trouble to my tenant and indirectly to me.
2. I have informed to the president of association but he is not taking any action rather conveys me "someone is looking apartments so i dont intervene".
3. Secretary is creating problems like
a) Disconnecting the power connection , water connection, removing air in tyres of bikes/vehicles of the tenants,speaking rudely to my tenants etc.
4. Secretary and Treasurer of the association are creating nuisance to my tenants always as a result all the tenants who occupy my flat are vacating the flat is 3 to 4 months only.

I informed about the nuisance caused by the association people to the current president and also expresident for action but none of them are taking any actions nor they even talk to him.

I am frightened to go to my flat as they warn me orally and also threaten me if i am seen there so i am mentally disturbed and feared to go to my flat.

Since i am non local and thought of raising police complaint but the association people say no one will care you and police department and every one will not come to your rescue and if i raise any complaint to anyone they will see my end.

I know only one neighbour and they are frightened about them to support me. The Secretary is a strong person in terms of money and influence.

After browsing i found this site and thought someone will help me else i have to sell for whatever cost secretary fixes. This is the only one property which was taken for my livelihood in my later stages of life.

I dont know What to do next and whome to approach to have a peacefull life? Someone please understand and help me... i know i am not clear in explaining but can give details as required.

Ram

Anonymous

asked On 18 February 2017 at 11:23

Breach of employement contract by employer

Hello..

A CPSU make appointment of professional in high rank management grade,later with out any valid reasons or notice of misconduct, CPSU assign a workmen grade roles and responsibilities as w.r.t ID act.

What is highest punishment to decision maker,even after retirement of decision maker against the breach of employement contract.

Anonymous

asked On 18 February 2017 at 11:15

ID act

Hello..
Can any one help to understand self Termination or self abondment of Service or. Volunteer abondment of service or absconding from Service.
The exact type of termination terminology as per ID act, like discharged, dismissed , Termination etc.
I mean,the above act by employee can be termed as per ID act as discharged, dismissed or terminated etc,.
Basavaraj

Kvijay12345

asked On 18 February 2017 at 11:08

Highcourt fees

What is the fees to be paid upfront in highcourt for filing the petition for compensation?

Devaraj

asked On 18 February 2017 at 11:04

Regarding legal service bill

Dear sir,

Sir may i ask bill for law service which taken for Property issue, because it will be a proof for what service i get from the lawyer other wise they not refund the amount which taken as advance for to get one of my ancestors property document at tahashildar office.

may i ask them for bill or before proceed is it ok to take sing in contract sign on a paper.

Please guide me

why i am asking like this because one of my ancestors property in court for that reason i gone at one lawyer in local asked him to take old documents and give it to me and he said ok, for that i gave him Rs 5000/- but still no work done, no document given what to do please guide me.