Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 121015 in 12102 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Jeevarathanam

asked On 28 July 2016 at 16:05

Sale deed vs town survey records like plr or fmb

Hello Sir,

The property originally belongs to 1951 that time the extent was 9cents but after various sale with valid patta the extent of land increased. The town survey record like FMB or Permanent Land records shows the present extent of land and ownership. Now dispute arose on extent of land after 65 years through PIL as encroachment on road side. The court asked thasildar to verify the sale deed. But the same thasildar has given the patta for the present extent.

Which one is authenticated document sale deed or FMB/Town Survey record

Kindly advise

Prashant Madhav Gajre

asked On 28 July 2016 at 15:21

Rent Receipt Name Change

Dear Sir
I am Prashant staying in tenanted one Room Kitchen at Grant Road.
"Our Room is still in the name of my Uncle". Uncle died in 1967 & his wife died in 1975 . Uncle is having two daughters .Both the daughters married in 1965 & went to their Husbands house.
My Father & Mother was staying with my Uncle since 1960 in the same Room. Uncle & my father are Brothers.
My father died in 1998 .
In 1998 , I had gone to landlord & request him to transfer the Rent Receipt in my mother's name but he refused.
1) Can I file a case against landlord ,for the transfer of Rent Receipt to my mother's name ?.
2) Now after 50 years two daughters of the uncle are saying that this is our room.
3) Can I completely Wash off (Remove) the Rights of my Uncle's Daughters ? , Since both of them are not staying here from last 50 Years.
Please Guide me.

Geeta

asked On 28 July 2016 at 15:07

Procedure

I have got contested divorce from my husband 2014 and legal custody of the child (Son) is with me.
My grand father-in-laws purchased a lease-hold property (House) in 1960’s at New Delhi. Since my grand father in law died in 1980’s without leaving any will. Therefore, in 1997 My father-in- law & his brother applied for free hold and & got that property registered in their joint names. Later on in the year 2000 they divided the property equally and executed partition deed which was also registered.

Query:- Now. I have come to know that my father in law has sold that property to one of his son.( i.e. my brother in –law ).
2. Can I file any legal suit to claim for myself and for minor son’s rights on said property.

Geetha

asked On 28 July 2016 at 15:03

Issuance of summons for salary details

Dear learned members,
Dv case going on in Bangalore. In August 2015 issued summons through RPAD to the respondent's HR manager which was returned saying wrong address,but i'm sure husband is still working in same organisation. So As suggested by my lawyer I had sent a fake courier mentioning husband's Reg.no. and block and other details by XYZ name which was received by concerned staff. I collected acknowledgement from courier office. Have 2 questions here

1) How far this acknowledgement will help me to get salary details from husband's office when summons issued to HR for salary details again?
2)Order also passed to issue summons for salary details through protection officer to HR manager of husband. Can i accompany protection officer to husband's office so that they don't mix up with him and return courier again?
or please suggest other procedures if any. Thanks in advance.

umesh HALKAR

asked On 28 July 2016 at 13:17

Refuse to give the office copy by lawyer

1.One of the my Lawyer has issued a legal notice to vendor on behalf of me on Property case for delay in registration of Flat. Vendor also replied. Now the Lawyer has refused to give the Notice (office copy) and vendors reply letter. He says both are missing and even to refuse to give the Office copy of notice copy issued to vendor.
Whether Court is consider the Xerox copy.
What action to be taken on this type of Lawyer by me.

umesh HALKAR

asked On 28 July 2016 at 13:07

Presence of advocate during witness statement.

1.If any reason Advocate is gone outside the Court Hall by very little bit of time,then Court is allowing to take statement of complainant / witness or adjoining to next date.
2.Advocate is missing is any Tactics to Harassment for Complainant / witness.
regards
3.Once Advocate and complainant & witness are reported on date of hearing notice at Court then Advocate is gone outside during call of Court, Statement can take at witness box without the Presence of Lawyer.

manoj

asked On 28 July 2016 at 13:05

Regarding pay protection and pay fixation

Respected sir...sir I was working as an Ast Cmdt in CISF in pay band of 15600 with grade pay 5400 ...as later on I got selected in civils and alloted Danips as a service which faals in pay band of 9300 with grade pay 4800 ...I joined dis said service on technical resignation .....sir my query is does I am entitled for pay protection as I relieved by previous dept 27 days before completing my probation period .....

umesh HALKAR

asked On 28 July 2016 at 12:53

Sanitary system

1. Any law is existing and constituted regarding Sanitary system should be commissioned before issuing Completion/ possession certificate for Flat/Independent house at Urban area Layout by concern urban authority in Karnataka under Swatch bharat mission.
2.After expiry date of Sale deed, in spite of reminder letters for registration of flat, whether buyer can file the case at courts of law without serving any legal notice to vendor.

deepak sobti

asked On 28 July 2016 at 12:22

Attachment & Maintenance.

Respected Members, hope & wish that you'll be in the best of health.
I have two quick ONEZ :
a). In a DV case the honorable mahila court had granted right to residence by my beloved 2 years ago, still she has not returned. There was a "STAY" put on that property & I was ordered not to DISPOSE IT OFF till the case reaches it's conclusion.
Now in an interim maintenance case, another honorable mahila court has ordered warrant of attachment for not paying the interim as my beloved had filed execution.
My query is : can one property which is already under a stay order by a court can be attached again in done other litigation ?

b). There has not been a fraction of proof against me, secondly my beloved is earning nearly 45k per month in her job, is more qualified than me, living apart due to her own volition, does not let me even speak with our child, filed three kidnapping complaints against me, no receipts of expenses attached till date.
Most importantly : all the maintenance required are absolute lies I filed perjury which the court also acknowledged & registered it as a fresh case. Not even a single guideline has been followed. Since 3 years I've been begging for just 5 min to speak & to produce the proofs of my innocence but to no avail.
Apart from appealing in the High Court, what can be done in both the scenarios ?
Appreciate your assistance & thanks in anticipation.
Good day.
Deepak Sobti
91. 9958959697.

Anonymous

asked On 28 July 2016 at 12:16

Cancellation of Sale Deed

I have recently purchased property (clear title and self acquired); now his son filled case in civil court for cancellation of sale deed. My advocate is defending case well. My question is - When a person can file suit for cancellation of sale deed? And Who can file suit for cancellation of sale deed? Becz i heard that suit can be filed only by a person who executed document and who perceives. Is it correct?