Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 97975 in 9798 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Yogeswaran

asked On 02 September 2014 at 13:02

Gratuity-occupational disease

One employee worked two years in an organzation.He resigned for his health problem (Cancer).Hementioned his resign letter may be occupational disease Still he alive.He is asking Gratuity under the act 39 of 1972 sec 4(1).
Is he eligible or not?

Adv. Dedhia

asked On 02 September 2014 at 12:42

Execution of foreign decree

Under a Foreign Decree, a Court has directed the other party to make certain payments to us. What is the procedure to receive those amounts? Should we make an application for execution of the Foreign Decree or is there a separate procedure/body to apply to receive the amount. Who has to apply and where?

atul shkeharbhai nagarkar

asked On 02 September 2014 at 12:27

Property buy

i am leaving in gujarat, i want to buy house or flat which document is required?

Rahul Shivaji

asked On 02 September 2014 at 10:48

can sole proprietors have more branches?

I have computer training centre as a sole proprietorship firm. Can i have my branches on different places as i am sole proprietor.

Anonymous

asked On 02 September 2014 at 10:44

can sole proprietors give franchise to other?

If some one opens computer training centre as sole proprietorship firm can he give franchise to others?

Ravi Singh

asked On 02 September 2014 at 10:33

Non-taking of rent

I am a tenant of a office for 25 years through valid written Rent and paying rent regularly. about 3 years back, land lord not came to collect the rent, I send the cheque on his residential address, which was returned as Left. Thereafter a notice from new man received by me that he has purchased the building and asked to vacate the premises. I though my advocate replied and requested to produce the documents that he has actually purchased the premises so that we may proceed further. The old land lord not intimated that he has sold out the property and he is also not traceable. What I should do so that in future new/old land lord can not harrase me for non-payment of rent. I am ready to pay the rent but whom to pay.

Raghav

asked On 02 September 2014 at 10:27

Ancestral property?

Sir/Madam,

Our ancestral were stayed in (12th Century) Belgaum, Karnataka and they had huge agriculture land, because of some reason they left the place and stayed in Bijapur Karnataka.

My question is can we get the property details based the ancestral names from Tahsil office? If yes can we claim rights for the same property?

Thank you.

Adv Simi Salooja

asked On 02 September 2014 at 09:46

need a divorce lawyer in hyderabad

Hi. I'm lok

Anonymous

asked On 02 September 2014 at 09:16

probate fee in karnataka

Respected sir can you guide me what is the probate fee in karnataka
Sir I have little knowledge that it starts from Rs 1000 min to maximum of Rs 30000/- sir can you guide detail with section

RK

asked On 02 September 2014 at 02:07

Will authenticity

Further to my earlier question, please advise how to ensure if the will written 23 years ago was the last will and the deceased never made another will or revised the will ever after the first one. In other words, how to find out if the deceased made another will or modified the will in the last 23 years.