Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 120236 in 12024 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

sunil

asked On 30 June 2016 at 14:01

Field posting in cpsu ntpc ltd

Subject : Hands-on-exposure/Field Posting of Central Power engineering (Group-A) Service (CPES) Officers of Central Electricity Authority (CEA) in the Central Public Sector Undertakings (CPSUs) / Other organizations – reg.

Sir/Madam,

The above scheme is designed by Ministry Of Power , CEA and Central Public Sector Undertakings (CPSUs) including NTPC / Other organizations and circulated by MoP vide Office Memorandum No. 33012/01/2015-Adm.-I dated 10th July, 2015 , to enhance the technical competence in Central Power Engineering(Group A) service offices of Central Electricity Authority, in the area of power sector contraction, operation and maintenance. this will provide them not only technical competency as well as they will familiarized with the best practices in the application the advanced technologies which would enhance there managerial competency to meet the growing needs of power sector.

I was nominated for the above scheme ,Central Electricity Authority(CEA’s) vide Office Order No. 11/3/2015-Adm-I(CEA) dated 21st March, 2016, deputed in NTPC Ltd. Gadarwara (M P). , in the aforesaid MoP’s office memorandum it has been stated that the officer will continue to draw his salary during the three year period of hands-on-exposure/field posting from CEA and only the benefit of Housing, Medical facilities and other allowances, as admissible to similarly placed officers of the concerned organization may be provided, if the officer opts for the same. I have already intimated my opinion to NTPC Ltd. in this issue.
NTPC Ltd vide letter No. 01:HRS:HRB:DEP/CEA dated 06.05.2016,intimated detail terms and condition of the posting under above scheme in which "no deputation duty allowance shall be paid to him by NTPC. Further as per extant terms of DPE guidelines, he shall not be entitled to allowances and incentives / performance related pay in NTPC".
The extant terms of DPE applicable on deputation of government office ,i am not on deputation that is why I am not getting deputation allowance, I am posted here under the above scheme , which will governed by the Ministry of Power Office Memorandum No. 33012/01/2015-Adm.-I dated 10th July, 2015.
in view of above what should I do ,NTPC is not giving any allowance and CEA is only given to me Basic & DA, I am suffering financial losses.

Victim

asked On 30 June 2016 at 13:22

Child mainrenance

respected experts,
Its been a year and half since i applied for child maintenance from my husband. Husband's salary details submitted in court 4 months back. From last 4 dates my advocate kept saying judge is on leave or other reason and no progress in these 4 months. kindly help me with my query. How much time it takes for child maintenance?

Jotiba

asked On 30 June 2016 at 12:36

Deduction of salary due to not completing notice period

Hi All,

I was appointed by a private limited company in Pune. My appointment letter sates that If employee resign his/her job after working 5 years, then he/she has to complete the notice period of 3 months otherwise company will deduct amount of notice period from his/her salary. Now I left the company after completing 1.5 months of notice period and company deduct my 1.5 months salary saying that you have not completed notice period.

But I was written in my resignation letter that "I understand that my notice period is 3 months but I would like to leave the company in 1.5 months." The company accepted my resignation letter with notice period of 1.5 months and they relieved me after 1.5 months.They didn't even discuss about notice period but they deduct from my salary.

I request to experts, please suggest, is there any chance to get back my deducted salary.

Thanks and Regards

sambhavi sekhar

asked On 30 June 2016 at 11:27

My property rights

Sir my name is swetha age(58) recently my husband expired.i have a property (open land) with my name and own house is with my husband's name. I have two sons elder son have 37 married and younger son have 33 not married.i am decided to sell my properties but some body told my son's signature must for sell that properties. They are asking total money. Pls tell me any way for me selling my property without my son's signature

Javed Shaik

asked On 30 June 2016 at 11:11

Change of fathers name in passport

Hi, My sister got divorced & got remarried, in her son previous passport which is expired his biological father name is mentioned, now we want to mention hi step father name in new passport, I have been told that we can get adoption certificate from local court, can u please suggest any good laywer(with contact info) who can get this adoption certificate in couple of days from court. We reside in Mysore Karnataka State INDIA. Appreciate your earliest response.

jatinkumar

asked On 30 June 2016 at 10:56

land share

Hello expert
Before also i asked same question in this forum but i did not got answer plss

I am having flat land is on builders name . no society is formed and building is about 20 years old . so my question is if building collapse does i have any right in the land or not

Sayan Mukherjee

asked On 30 June 2016 at 10:08

Spelling og name correction in birth certificate issued by kolkata coporation

Dear all,

Can any one tell me how to correct my name spelling in my birth certificate ?? what is the procedure ??
I have used my name as SAYAN MUKHERJEE .. all the documents have the same name , address , and DOB other than my Birth Certificate which is issued by KMC (Kolkata Municipal Corporation) .. There it is shown Shayan Mukherjee .. so now i want to change it .. i have all the other documents like voter id , pan card ,aadhar card , school leaving all the documents with correct name spelling ..

Please tell me ehat is the procedure ??
reply soon !!

Mihir Solapurkar

asked On 30 June 2016 at 08:25

Deed of Declaration

Hi All,
I have constructed a G+2 building wherein each floor has a 1BHK of 500 sqft. Thus there are 3 1BHKs. I had each such flat the same till now. Now, I wish to sell each 1BHK separately. I also want to give each buyer their share in the land on which building stands, the terrace and staircase. Please guide me as to which document is to be executed to that I can sell each 1BHK separately. As per my knowledge Co-op Soc. requires min. 10 members Apartment Act requires min. 5 tenants.

Astha

asked On 30 June 2016 at 04:25

Pre requisites of filing divorce

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any prerequisites of filling divorce under 13(1) (i-a)? In other words before someone files petition for divorce under section 13 (1) (i-a) of HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955 are there preconditions which need to be met?

Thanks,
Astha

Mani Bhushan Singh

asked On 30 June 2016 at 02:52

U/s 203 complaint case dismiss revision file u/s 397,399

My father is ex employee of steel authority of India unit bokaro.after his retirement company provide lease house for 33 moths but one a person who illegal possession from 5 years and executed acknowledgement not by fraudulent manner when knowing that the person froud me then he loged FIR but police submit final report the case is civil nature after FR we file protest application and accused also file false complaint case u/s 323,325,452,420,406,506,120(B) in CJM court but his complaint dismiss u/s 203 then complainant file revision U/s 397,399 in session court have any judgement in favour of respondent the revision not maintainable where U/s 203 prima faci not made our against accused hence complaint case dismiss.