Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 110368 in 11037 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Aakanksha Tiwari

asked On 27 August 2015 at 10:34

curriculum vitae

Hello everyone...please can anybody tell me..how to make a curriculum vitae for law professional...I have degree of B.Sc biotech and LL.M in Environmental law..and currently doing p.g.diploma in I.P.R...I want to apply as legal advisor or in firm..but do not have idea how to make a law specilised resume..and I forgot to mention ...I have three years experience in civil matters in lower court and district court under a senior lawyer...please can anybody help me..or anybody show me any well structured resume of anyone..Thank you..!!

N Gopala

asked On 27 August 2015 at 10:29

Co operative housing society

It is now mandatory to show the budget on line. Can you please tell me on which web site we should give the budget?
N.Gopala

Atul K K

asked On 27 August 2015 at 10:29

Want to buy flat

I want to buy a flat and seller asking 27 lac but want to do agreement with 16 lac only as circle rate is such. Want to know whether we can make agreement above circle rate and also how to check what is the circle rate in that area. Can we check this online. Also please suggest whom to contact to get legal papers checked which seller will give me for property

vikaskkhavare

asked On 27 August 2015 at 09:58

Rta

DEAR ALL,
HAVE ANY SOLUTION ON RTA CASE IN THE HOSPITAL.

PL REPLAY
REGARDS

Vishal Daweshar

asked On 27 August 2015 at 09:00

Seepage of Watet from upper floor

I am leaving on ground floor in my building. Tremendous water leakage is happening from first floor bathroom due to which my both bathroom walls are leaking and now leakage has reached to my bedroom as well. This is causing great damage to my building & home and causing huge health issues to my family due to menace of mosquitoes there. I have one month daughter at my place , coz of this problem we have shifted ourself in the dining room. Even gallons of water loss is happening due to leaking pipes of first floor every day. First floor people are very rude and are not taking any actions even after asking so many times.

Please let me know what action can I take against them. Can I send a legal notice to them and Can I file civil law suit in court? Or Which Department of government I should report . I live in Sarita Vihar DDA FLATS.

Also what are the possible sections under which case can be registered as along with water seepage, mosquito menace and precious water loss is also a problem

prabhakaran

asked On 27 August 2015 at 08:11

Regarding cancelling old caste certificate

sir,
i had a bc caste certificate issued in 2004 but i lost it and once again i applied and brought a new one in 2014. in both my certificates the caste is a same. some says it is mandatory to cancell the old last one before getting new one.is it a serious legal issue.

Nidhin jose

asked On 27 August 2015 at 05:20

Easement right

I have a piece of land.And to that land we are passing through other guys land.in 1975 we got easement right of 3.6 m width.but right now they are claiming that we dont have easement right.i want to know about the validity of 1975 z easement right that i got?and if i proceed through court whether i will get 3.6 m width path.or if they went for an appeal whether the width will be reduced?is there a specific width granted by easement?what is the maximum width granted by easement?

moon

asked On 27 August 2015 at 01:48

Partition case help

Dear Sir/Madam...
We are two brothers and two sisters. Our mother died 12yrs ago and father expired about 8 yrs ago. i am the elder son in my family. i have a son. my elder brother also have one son. my papa had a tea garden of 80 bighas. after the death of our father my elder brother had looked after that tea garden. i m a government worker and he doesn't have any job. so i did not take any amount of profit from the tea garden. but now i claim my portion of land as i got retirement. but my brother is not willing to divide the property stating that , there is a will by my father where the garden was gifted to my elder brother's son. i am not aware of that will. even my father also never told me about such a will. so plz request you to help me out.

n.b. one of our sister died and the other already signed an n.o.c. stating that she does not require any property.

Charu

asked On 27 August 2015 at 00:42

Community certificate

Hi am Charu from chennai. I need new community certificate for college admission.. But for proof my name is kanagalakshmi in ration card.. So how I can apply new one with the name Charumathi..any alternative for ration card? Actually the problem is with my dad name.. Instead of Chandran its chandiran in my CC.. So wat to do..? Pls help me.. am in urgency..

Anonymous

asked On 26 August 2015 at 23:57

Deletion name of deceased person from record of right.

Dear sir .
On record of right, there is crop cultivation column.
The deceased person name was on cultivation column from 1980-2011 .The tahsildar gave order of deletion the name of deceased person under sec 149 .150 of Maharashtra land revenue code.and our came on record by inspection by circle as the land was on our possession. Now the heirs of the deceased person had appealed to sub divisional officer.that during inspection they we're not party.the sub divisional granted appeal and sent the matter again to tahsildar to take party the heirs of deceased person.
Now the main issue is that from 1980-2011 the heirs of deceased person did made their entry on cultivation column .so how they can be made party.