LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 107004 in 10701 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

bhushan

asked On 27 May 2015 at 09:44

Demand notice tikona broadband

My Tikona Broadband user ID was 1110761273. Since the service was very worst I planned to surrender the connection. I Contact executive will come and remove the connection Tikona giving me a number of Shonak Sonavane but he says to me "this is not my area." Call to Customer Care. 4-5 Times I call Customer Care but No one Can Pick my call just says call you back in 48 hours. Today 's Tikona Agent says Pay Full Amount of Bill otherwise take a Legal Actions what I Do Now?
Tikona Call Me to engineer visit at your premises for device recovery
But, No One Person Come at Home or Call Me regarding to device Recovery
I Submitted 3 different my Contact Numbers to the Tikona
First time tikona executive says to me your door is lock, but i take 2 days leaves to my office because of executive comes to my home, then how it Possible my Door is Locked.I give also 3 contact numbers and also i Present in my home.
Today tikona ask me Penalty charges 1500 and termination amount extra 1500..
Recovery of Amount Thakur call me and says I am Calling to Delhi Civil Court room 13.Your Case is submitted, you come to delhi court..daily call comes to the delhi civil court for harassment to forcefully says pay the amount.
please help me what i do now..
I don't know which category comes of my Query
if I select Wrongly Sorry for that.

Neeraj

asked On 27 May 2015 at 08:49

Share certificate

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I bought a flat from a person ,the agreement was done ,full and final payment was done ,but her share certificate was lost so she wrote a letter on a plain paper( this letter was supposed to be affidivate but i did not know at that time) to the society asking to transfer the share certificate on my name also society transfer set were signed by her
after more than a year she came back and is demanding more money from me as price of flat is gone up now and she is saying the that she had done this transaction when she was mentally unstable. she is working at a very good position in govt office.
please help as i am a common man and the lady has done things like this before without leaving any proof before
The society is now asking for her affidivate, which is difficult to get ,so please suggest,
THANKS.

navdeepmann

asked On 27 May 2015 at 00:38

Investments allowed under maharastra public trust act 1950

Hi Everyone

Where can I get the complete list of Mutual Funds allowed/permitted/approved under Maharastra Public Trust Act 1950 for the purpose of investment of trust money? Pl help.

Thanks (It will be great help)
Have a Nice Day!

Vasudevan

asked On 27 May 2015 at 00:24

Grant of macp

I am a central government employee. I got my promotion on 13.10.1997. During July 2008, I was arrested by the police and subsequently suspended for judicial custody exceeding 48 hours. A criminal case was booked in 2009 in which I was acquitted in 2011. In 2010, another criminal case was filed which is pending and in 2011, departmental enquiry was initiated which is also pending as on date. As per 6th pay commission report, I am eligible for MACP bnefit from 1.9.2008. As I was under suspension, it was refused. Now the suspension period i.e. 3.7.2008 to 30.4.2009 was treated as dies non. Whether I am eligible for MACP from 1.5.2009 during which no case/inquiry was pending against me at that time. Please clarify.

adhar

asked On 26 May 2015 at 23:40

Ipc 279 and ipc 176 and govt job

I was once charged under IPC 279 and IPC 176 and took me five years to be acquitted from all charges..
now I have been selected in govt bank job will this create any problem in my selection ?
the employer asked me to give reference of two referees in which they asking whether candidate even been convicted/prosecuted/arrested..where my referees don't know about my case they have marked 'NO' in that field..will this create any problem for me or my referees ??

naresh chamarthy

asked On 26 May 2015 at 22:24

Bank action

respected sir.i'm naresh from hyderabad.recentlly i purchad a property on e - action mode throught bank action .i paid total amount in 15 days below . the banks ready to give sale certificate.but defaluter apporched DRT .he is(defaluter)try OTS ON that loan.is it possiable after action OTS can apply .please advice me sir.

Rakesh

asked On 26 May 2015 at 22:02

Anonymous complaint to police

CAN ANYONE REPORT TO THE POLICE OR HIGHER AUTHORITY ABOUT A CRIME IN SOCIETY ANONYMOUS WITHOUT MENTIONING SENDERS NAME ETC.
HOW CAN WE DO SO?
IS THIS KIND OF COMPLAINT EFFECTIVE?

ashishdhamecha

asked On 26 May 2015 at 20:24

Docuement discovery

Under which provision i can demand documents from complainant during trial of criminal case?

ManRajManRaj

asked On 26 May 2015 at 19:32

Manager Harassing

Hi, In the resent past I've had health some domestic issues for which I have taken leaves from work. In the month of Jan for 3 days, due to death in the family; in February due to wife's health concerns for about 2 weeks and in April and May together 4 days due to my health issues. Also, during some of these months I have worked on weekends to make sure that not much of my work is hampered. However today the manager calls me for a meeting and suggesting me that I quit the company. He is also threatening indirectly that even if I stayed I may not get the opportunity to apply for another role within the org. I have worked for this company for 8+ years. If I go to hr I am sure they will support the manager only. What are my legal options? Can I file a case in labor court for harassment? I know I risk the job if I go legal but I am assuming even the manager will risk the job if I go legal. Which I am fine about. Do I have any legal grounds here and is there any lawyer in Bangalore to take up the matter?

Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

K Pradeep

asked On 26 May 2015 at 18:57

Tranfer from middle school to high school

RESPECT SIR, MY WIFE JOINED TAMIL NADU MIDDLE SCHOOL AS BT ASSISTANT IN JAN 2012 AND COMPLETED THREE YEARS, KINDLY CONFIRM WHETHER SHE IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR UNIT TRANSFER UNDER WHICH A BT ASSISTNAT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO A HIGH SCHOOL, KINDLY GIVE ME THE RULES ON THE SUBJECT, SO THAT I CAN TAKE A CASE FOR MY WIFE, I SEARCHED THE NET FOR THE RULE, BUT IN VAIN, KINLDY HELP THANK AND REGARDS