Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 109300 in 10930 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Kaushik

asked On 31 July 2015 at 20:29

Admissibility of attested copy of notarised original as evidence

In The Case Of The Original Duly Notarised Document Having Been Misplaced, Is A Copy Of The Notarised Document, Which Has Been Attested By The Same Notary Who Had Noted & Registered The Original, Admissible As Documentary Evidence In A Legal Dispute?
Thanks,
Kaushik.

Rakesh Ranjan

asked On 31 July 2015 at 20:24

lien

Can services rendered in another central / state government department after tendering technical resignation from previous post be counted for promotion in parent department without returning in parent department

Prakash Alva

asked On 31 July 2015 at 19:41

Hindu succession act

There are two brothers and four sisters in the family.
First brother(A) passed away in June 2001,leaving behind his widow and were issueless, and the widow(C) inherited his house property. One sister(B)among the above passed away subsequently in sept. 2001.The widow (C)refered above, passed away in December 2009 interstate and she was issueless. The surviving members on her husband"s side at the time of her death are one brother, three sisters and children of diseased sister (B).
In a situation like this who are the legal heirs to the widow's property.
Do we take the date of death of the widow or the actual date of death of the late husband for determining the legal heirs of her husband.
Please advise.
Prakash Alva.

dinesh kumar

asked On 31 July 2015 at 19:32

re-joining paramilitary force (SSB)

Hello sir, I was serving in sashastra seema bal and had resigned in oct 2014. But want to join back. Request to all of you if anybody can give the name and contact number of best lawyer of lucknow who deals in service matter. Urgent

seema sharma

asked On 31 July 2015 at 18:48

Delhi state coop. act limitation for arbitration query

sir,
I concern for a thrift and credit coop society regd in Delhi.these are points:-
1. A member took loan in may 2007.
2. he never paid any installments.
3. He paid some amount in july 2015
Query :-
1. when cause of action arose for filing arbitratiuon .
2. from which date limitation act will apply.
3. what are the remedies for us in case of expiry of limitaion period.

Paul Moses

asked On 31 July 2015 at 18:26

Divorce/judicial separation

Hi,

A friend of mine, is separated from her husband for a period of 8 Years and has a 12 year old son from the marriage. She has been raising the son and husband only pays for the sons school fees and on a personal arrangement the child is in shared custody. Her husband used to violent and had on numerous instances physically assaulted her and this was reported to the police on numerous instances. She is now estranged for 8 years and wants to officially take a divorce /separation. The husband does not bear any expenses of hers as well and continues to threaten that he will not give a divorce or only give one if she hands over the son. He was physically utterly violent and even medical records are there of her harassment. She had hired a lawyer and filed a divorce but the lawyer was influenced in some manner and she was not even informed of the dates/summons for her appearence. She continues to be harassed over the phone. I need a good lawyer in Kolkata who can help her out and get an official separation/divorce. Kindly let me know what is the best thing to be done in this instance.

amit

asked On 31 July 2015 at 18:19

NCLA in habeus corpus

What is NCLA in HABC

VIKAS

asked On 31 July 2015 at 18:10

Regarding delay of vat r-2 haryana

One of my client got Tin No. in Jan 2014 and filed Vat return in April 2014 NIL(no sale purchase).Due to lack of knowledge regarding ST they had not filed R-2 annual return for 2013-14.

Now, deptt. ask to filed R-2 return, with penalty Rs. 200 per day(orally).Amount becomes very heavy and they asked for the assessment of the same also.

Sir, client has no liability of tax during that year becoz no sale purchase.

Please suggest how to tackle?

Monday need to be appear.

Sougat Kar

asked On 31 July 2015 at 17:56

498

I want to know wheather a 498 case can be withdrawn or stopped??

raju

asked On 31 July 2015 at 17:50

Departmental inquiry

I am working in charitable hospital for the last 20 years and after completing my trial and probation period I was taken as regular employee. This hospital comes under the purview of Labour Law. My query is that I have reported certain facts regarding embezzlement of funds which were misused by senior officials to higher authority and after due investigations the amount was also recovered back, but by the passage of time I was on & off harassed by these senior officials due to which my health deteriorated by tense mind. I personally made requests to meet the Head of society but was not allow to meet and finally full details in writing through registered mail were mailed to Head of Society by my real brother. Now after a period of 6 months the senior officials have made an inquiry to submit my reply with 3 days. In the inquiry letter they have levelled charges against me that I have reported official matter to outsider through my brother. I personally feel that my services can be terminated and I survive with my house-wife and small children's. My appeal is that kindly reply urgently to my query that what remedy can be taken. Whether I should approach the civil court or High Court or Labour Court.