Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 125567 in 12557 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

sachin

asked On 18 February 2017 at 22:24

female advocate

Thank you experts for ur support till now today I went to a court in vaijapur a cort wherey wife worked before marriage n today I came to know from some advocates she won't come to u because she was and is engaged with the senior advocate I know it doesnt sound good in ur profession but its true I was shoked today but I can't do anything wt can I do can experts help me she is asking maintainance to me inspite she left the house her self wt can be done plz plz hlp

pushpakrishna

asked On 18 February 2017 at 21:37

bailable or nonbalable

dear experts
a case filed u/s 29 pre-natal diagonstics techincal act is bailable or non bailable for an accused.can an accused in the case can get police station bail.kindly let us know experts .thanq in advance.

leo lobo

asked On 18 February 2017 at 20:41

Undue delays in summery suit and then in execution of decree

I filed a summery suit vide 34/2010 on 2/2/201i0 for recovery of unpaid salary by GSHL.Decreed on 11/11/2013.Filed Spl Dharkhast vide 28/2014 in feb 2014.All at thane district court.
Spent over 10 lakhs in last 8 years to recover my unpaid salary since 2008.Amounting to 150000 USD.Work place was Nigeria.
Case appears to be managed by judgement debtor.Court proceedings are heavily weighed in favour of Promod mittal/Vinod mittal of Ispat Group.
Due to delay at trial stage the Mittals were allowed to sell Ispat ind to JSW in Feb 2012 and sell all their holdings in JSWISPAT/JSW in Nov 2013.Award came in my favour by end of Nov 2013.Execution nproceedings are a;;oed to be draged on each week almost.
I feel I made a mistake going to court.They are bleeding me.
I am now 70.Have lost faith in Courts who only serve rich and mighty.Judges/judiciary has no conscience.
PL help

Sandeep kumar

asked On 18 February 2017 at 20:25

Sell agreement valid or not?

the writer wrote a sell agreement and at the end first took the thumb impressions of the parties and later wrote farik avval which slightly came over the thumb impression of the farik avval. court considered that the thumb impressions were taken on blank paper and later written on it. there are two attestators of the document and the writer himself. can it be rebuted?

D.Dakshina Moorthy

asked On 18 February 2017 at 20:24

Dispute building property

Dear Sirs,

Kindly provide your valuable suggestion for the same.

One Lady got a Building and she gave General Power Authority to her Elder Son in his name.
Later she sold the building for Rs.80,000 to Another person with witness her son. On the same day she made another Reconveyance agreement for the period of 5 years. Earlier Sale Deed agreement was not cancelled. After making these agreements, she and her family lived in the same building as Lessee. Nine months, later she and her son gave an amount of Rs.40,000/- for the principle amount. The Lessor/present building owner considered this amount as Rent for the building. Hence, there was a Dispute between. After some times, the Lady and her son dead. Meanwhile, The reconveyance agreement did not take into consideration. Hence, the legal heirs of the Late Lady and her son,s legal heir made a Redemption mortgage for the recovery of the building within the period of five years. On the basis of Sale Deed agreement , the Building owner sold the building to another person. Later he dead. The Past Building Legal heirs claiming to the Present owner of the building. The dispute was continued. Finally, the Court is given Degree in favour of the Present Building owner.

Not taken into consideration of the Rs.40.000 as the principle amount, and not taking into consideration of the Reconveyance agreement, only on the basis of Sale Deed Agreement, the building was sold, and the seller also dead. On the basis of the sale deed agreement, the present building owner went to the against Past Legal heirs of the building and won in the High Court of Bangalore. As per the court order, the Past Legal heirs have to vacate their position.

If the situation is being this, what is remedy for the Past Legal heirs and what step they to take further ? Some of the the Late Lady and Late Son’s legal heirs did not sign in any document. What are the remedies will be available to them. Is there any chance to recovery for the building by the way of submitting Revision/Review Petition for the same.

Meanwhile, the present building owner made caveat application.

I request you to kindly provide your guidance for the same.

Thanking you,

( D.Dakshina Murthy).

krishna

asked On 18 February 2017 at 19:49

about study

I am working as gramin dak sevak (3 hrs duty) can study post graduation (regular)
Is it legal or not

M Singh

asked On 18 February 2017 at 19:07

Distress

Besides filing case in labour court for reinstate I also filed case for recovery of damages done to me during the course of service. My query is that compensation for an illegal, irregular or excessive distress period of limitation is one year. Although after dismissal I filed the case within 2 months and defendants have taken objection that he faced distress during the year 2013 and 2014 whereas the distress continued from 2013 till 2016. Can distress be taken from 2013 to 2016 as continuity for cause of action.

Anonymous

asked On 18 February 2017 at 17:50

Sapinda restrictions

Hi, In case the bride's mother's father and the groom's mother's father is blood brothers. Do they fall under SAPINDA restrictions.

Sani

asked On 18 February 2017 at 17:41

PF arrear after retirement

What is the procedure for PF if salary increased due to revision
paid after retirement. Can employer directly pay employer contribution to resigned and retired employees

jaisaad

asked On 18 February 2017 at 17:23

Defence strick off

MY DEFENCE WAS STRIKE OFF AND I WAS NOT GIVEN NOTICE ABOUT IT AS I AM WORKING ABROAD DESPITE I HAD HIRE LAWYER FOR ME.PART INTERIM ORDER WAS OBEYED LATER ON STOPED. MY CASE WILL NOT PROCEED DUE TO THIS DEENCE STIKE OFF AS PER OPPONENT ADVOCATE.EVEN MY ADVOCATE PUT ANOTHER CASE OF PURJURY THAT ALSO NOT BEEN HEARED.CONFUSED THIS IS EXTORTION OF MONEY LEGALY IN HMA SEC24 WHAT CAN I DO NOW.