Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 122695 in 12270 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Bandish

asked On 27 September 2016 at 19:56

nominee after death

Dear sir/madam
My brother was having lic he is dead and the nominee was his daughter and she is minor and legal heir is his wife but now they are divorced legal but nominee was not change and the child is with her so do she have right to claim.
I m his brother do I can claim the lic money please suggest me what to do.

jayantha

asked On 27 September 2016 at 18:41

will registerd

Dear expert,
I am a banglorean from karnataka,
1)is it compulsory to probate the registered will?

JAVED AFZAL

asked On 27 September 2016 at 18:27

Whether the complainant can demand maintenance/interim maintenance in domestic violence case.

Complainant filed two petition U/s 125 Cr.P.C and domestic violence act. Ld Magistrate ordered interim maintenance of Rs.2000/- and the accused/Respondent became Ex-parte on 29-08-2016 and Ex-parte evidence of three witness of complainant recorded on 27-09-2016. But complainant did not file any application/Interim maintenance application in domestic violence case. In domestic violence case the respondent did not come present in any date. Please guide me what the complainant do now to file interim maintenance application or file the copy of order of interim maintenance application in domestic violence case. Pls guide me.

Mahesh Talreja

asked On 27 September 2016 at 18:07

Summary eviction for commercial property

Whether summary eviction proceedings can be initiated through Competent Authority under Maharashtra Rent Control Act for eviction of a licencee of a commercial shop for non payment of license fees and also violating conditions of Leave and Licence Agreement which is duly stamped and registered???

Sujoy choudhury

asked On 27 September 2016 at 17:57

notice period

Hi..in my present job as per my app letter I am to be confirmed in writing on successful completion of probation.probation period was 1 yr or extendable.however it is now 1.5 yr and I have not received any letter or mail.I raised a query for confirmation letter and was replied that I need to complete online learning modules before I get it.as per app letter on resignation notice period was 45 days if not confirmed and 90 days if confirmed. I had submitted resignation with 45 days notice since I have not received confirmation intimation.but hr is telling me that I have to serve 90 days as it is my fault that I have not completed online learning modules. But on mail they r only asking me to serve 90 days without taking up my confirmation status..what should I do? Pls suggest

cddevaraj

asked On 27 September 2016 at 17:12

Adverse possession

Unregistered family settlement, 1994 after my father death, my two uncle's and myself and my brother entered panchayat parikath in front of elders witness, according to that revenue records like Mutation and RTC changed to our name two Acres land , now land converted to residential and Town planning approved layout, Municipal council issued khata and few sites already sold few sites gifted to our six sisters, now one of my uncle son claiming sites from our portion, it's valid please advise, Rtn.C.D.Devaraj

Hisham

asked On 27 September 2016 at 16:43

Return of plaint

I Have filed a Plaint before the court for declaration,injunction and possession. Now the distrcit court is not willing to take my file on record after 4 times of representation answering all the questions it has raised. Now again its asked me to remove the district collector and i cant remove the distrcit collector as order 27 rule 5a makes it clear that if a public officer ia made party to suit the distrcit collector has to be included that is the governmnet. Hence even after expalining this the court returned my plaint. what will be the procedure noe either to file civil revision petitions against the said order of court or a writ of certiorari is better to file? Hope i get the best answer. Further it is to be noted that the file is returned and a months time is given for refiling and the file is not rejected. can i go for a civil revision petiton or a writ of certiorari petition.

lalabhai1977

asked On 27 September 2016 at 16:22

Attested copies not given in time from court staff

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have to do if court staff is not providing me attested copied of my son custody case papers and my wife maintenance case papers in time. They given me false promise to collect the same. I need it for put up in Gujarat High Court for stay and quashing application. The day after tomorrow I have hearing in this lower family court - Gandhinagar i.e. 29.09.2016. If any complaint authority for the same please intimate me immediately. The registrar also known person for this matter and clerk is neglecting the same. For getting the copies time limit is one week (7 days) for ordinary charge but in my case I have passed away total 13 days including time limit for copies of papers.

Please help me for this as quick reply. I will be always thankful to you.

I am attaching my receipt which i got after the lump sum amount from court administrative staff. Here with i am attaching the receipt.

thanking you

Please help me.

Joseph

asked On 27 September 2016 at 15:28

Who can cancel unregister will

Dear Expert, Currently my father and cuisine brother have dispute 2nd appeal in Madurai High court. My father is saying my cuisine brother has unregistered illegal WILL and trying to occupy my father land which is near. But dindigul Sub court Honourable judge understood that WILL illegally prepared with evidence of witnesses.

My question is here- can I add Tamil nadu Dindigul District sub registor as partee within the madurai high court second appeal my father case? Reason I am asking, My cuisine is trying to sell property to many third party and same he never listen to any Honourable Judge. so as we discussed with tamil nadu sub registor dindigul district they are expecting my father to add as one party? For time being, we got stay order from madurai high court and given to sub registor. But permanent solution is adding sub registor as party in main case. Will i able to DO?????????????Please advise me here specifically.

jayantha

asked On 27 September 2016 at 14:59

will

Sir
My fathrs brothers (uncle un married)made a registered will in favour of me,the properties are ancestral,i am banglorean karnataka,
1)is it compulsory to probate will?