Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 99048 in 9905 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

N.Damodaram Naidu

asked On 30 September 2014 at 20:31

Jurisdiction of a court in case of section 138 of n.i. act

Dear sirs,
A Cheque is drawn by me on ICICI Bank, Tirupati and that cheque is multicity cheque payable at par at all branches of India. That cheque was misused by a person who took it from me as security for a loan and presented it for collection at Kurnool for collection. The cheque was returned unpaid on the ground of insufficient funds by the ICICI Bank, Kurnool Branch. After that a case was filed on 19/08/2014 before the JMFC of Kurnool who took cognizance and summoned me to attend. Now I heard by some others that as per the recent judgement by the hounourable supreme court, the competent court to take cognizance and to try is within the jurisdiction of cheque dishonoured. Though my cheque is dishonoured at Kurnool as it is a multicity cheque, it was drawn on Tirupati Branch where I have been maintaining my account. Is the JMFC Kurnool has jurisdiction to try my case? Please help in this regard with proper suggestions.

ramchandra

asked On 30 September 2014 at 20:31

Maharashtra apartment act

I have a flat in apartment type of building.
I want to sale the flat for which the lawyer asking me NOC from builders since ours is not co.ho,so. The builders is askin me to pay Rs.50000 to issue NOC. Is there any schedule like co.ho.so. for apartment which fix the amount to be payable to Builders under apartment act. I will be grateful to the expert if they help me in the matter.

Ramchandra Dusane

KISHORE KUMAR JOSHI

asked On 30 September 2014 at 20:22

DOES MARRIED DAUGHTER HAS RIGHT IN MOTHER'S PRPERTY

Does married daughter has the right in mother's property ?

RAVINDER SINGH

asked On 30 September 2014 at 18:14

Application format to court for wean bike in tis hazari court

Dear all,

Please send the application format to Court for wean bike in tis hazari court.

Raghunath krishnamurti

asked On 30 September 2014 at 17:10

Proclamation notice

Respected Sir,
Good Day & Greetings.
I have a CBI case going on since 1992 and no outcome till date.
I had been regularly attending or represented by my Senior advocate on all dates.
Because of Family miserable conditions I was not attending since 2 years.
Now a Proclamation of absconding Notice is put up in a delepated house in the suburbs of Mumbai,Thane dist.,of my Late Father, which house is sold 8 years back and was I nor my Advocate aware of any such notice. I understand from the purchaser of the House through his Advocate that the house sold ,can also be attached as it is published in a Local Newspaper, in which case my Family will be ruined to ashes. But my next date in the MM court is on 31.10.14.
This case was filed by a joint sector Bank in which Nationalized Bank had only 30 % holding.
Now my family and I (60 years)are tense as to what will happen in the intervening period till 31.10.14.
I am suffering from High Blood pressure, sugar, right Kidney problem and cancerous lacileration in the mouth for over 25 years.
Please advise me how to go about for which Myself and my Family will be indebted life time.

K.Raghunath
PS: REQUEST IS NOT PUBLISH THIS QUESTIONAIRE

Kamal Sharma

asked On 30 September 2014 at 16:59

Ancestral property question

Respected Experts,

I have a simple query regarding the parental property.

My wife is one of two Children of my father-in-law (1 Boy + 1 Girl). My father-in-law is denying my wife's share of ancestral property and transferred all his property to his son via Release Deed.

QUESTION:

The property is ancestral since 5 generations and was inherited after the father died.

Generation 1 => Generation 2=> Generation 3 => Generation 4=> Generation 5=> Generation 6

But in the 3rd Generation there were two brothers A & B and B was single (no spouse/child) so after his death his share of the property was transferred to the son of A because A already died before B. So, the Son of A Received 50% of the property from his father A and 50% property from his Uncle B (A's brother).

So, will this whole property be considered parental for the 6th generation or just half of it or none?

Annu

asked On 30 September 2014 at 16:51

Deed of assignment for transferring property rights.

Kindly explain the abovementioned title in subject.

kunal sharma

asked On 30 September 2014 at 16:37

East punjab urban rent restriction act, 1949

a NRI is living in india since 1988 and is engaged in water tank bussiness. all his childerens are settelled abroad.he went outside india for less then 100 days in the last 20 years, file his ITR as resident individual, has a voter id card as an ordinary individual, has bank A/cs as an ordinary persion and not NRI.

will he still come under the defination of NRI as defined under section 2dd of the east punjab urban rent restriction act?

Aftab Shaikh

asked On 30 September 2014 at 16:10

Dv case

Respected Experts,

A DV case was filed on 5th August 2014 by the aggrieved wife in the MM court, got the first date on 2nd Sept'14 the Magistrate was absent on that day, Got the next date on 30th Sept'14 i.e. today, again the MM magistrate was absent, the next date given is of 3rd November'14. The applicant is out of her matrimonial home and is having trouble surviving. The PO has submitted the report in the court, notice has been served to the husband by the PO and registered post AD but the respondent husband has not yet submitted his written say. Request you to Please suggest:
1. How can she get the relief, if the MM magistrate doesn’t give relief on the next hearing or is absent again? (As nearly 2 months have already passed)
2. The husband is demanding back the money which he paid for buying a policy for his wife in her name, can he do that?

preeti

asked On 30 September 2014 at 16:08

passport name

RESENDING AGAIN
on 29 September 2014

Respected Experts,
I have a query Regarding my name on my passport. I had an inter religion marriage under special marriage act and also a nikhanama. I am Hindu and my husband is muslim. After marriage I have continued my hindu name on all my legal documents including passport. Officially I have not taken my muslim name as it was for nikhanama purpose only. Now I plan to shift to Dubai(UAE) with my husband. I need to know will I have any problems with the laws there if I use my hindu name as I have heard shariat laws apply there. Please help..as I really need some good expert advice on how to go about it.I would not like to change my change and I am looking for solution as how to keep it.
Thanks & Best Regards
Preeti