Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 98598 in 9860 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

ravi

asked On 17 September 2014 at 20:25

Service tax and vat

I had Booked an under construction flat in Panaji, Goa. the work started in aprl 2010 and is still underconst. in my agreement there is no mention of ST or VAT and the flat was booked @ 38000/- per sq mts all inclusive ( except stamp duty) .i have paid 26 lacs already and only 5% is left as balance- on possession. My builder is demanding 80000+/- as ST and 24000+/- as VAT

Some lawyers say i have to pay whereas some on second opinion say i don't have to.

Please, Kindly guide me.

Thankful to You
Ravi

CHARAN SINGH

asked On 17 September 2014 at 20:24

Reopening of case

I had withdrawn my case on 03.09.2014 due to being pressurized by my lawyer to do the same by telling me that heavy penalties will be levied on you upto Rs. 50 thousand if the case is dismissed and when I told him I am ready to pay the same. He increased the penalty amount to Rs. 5 lacs and when I even agreed to that, he started telling me that I may be sent to jail so I should withdraw my case and immediately he withdrew the case in my presence. I was in a confused state of mind at that time. Later on, I wrote details about withdrawal of case to the Chief Justice of the High Court within a week and hope that Chief Justice will do some justice with me.

saradhidashnamoorthi

asked On 17 September 2014 at 19:39

How to get notary

sir i am 5 years experience in advocate practice now i want to get notary advocate pls give me the procedure for applying notary advocate

kalpana

asked On 17 September 2014 at 19:33

Evidence

I filed a suit under the trademarks act. The plaintiff is a lady who is not well educated. Now the suit is ripe for trial. I want some one else to lead evidence instead of the plaintiff. Is it better to file a gpa and lead evidence on her behalf or should I file an application under order 18 rule3a to first examine some one else before her. Can I get the documents marked through him or is it better to file a gpa and examine some one else on her behalf.

Sholy

asked On 17 September 2014 at 19:31

Housing society - flat transfer

Sir/ Madam
One of the Member and his Wife Expired leaving 1 son and 1 daughter. Flat presently standing in the name of deceased Father and there is NO Nomination in the Society in favour of Daughter. Nomination is in favour of wife.
Now daughter submitted one Notarized will saying she is 100% beneficiary, without Notarial Regn. Number but it is probated in court.Is that 'will' deny the rights of her brother ? or brother can challenge the same?. Can the Society transfer this Flat in favour of her with strength of this probated will? Pls. reply on technojohnson@gmail.com

rajsinghkadyan

asked On 17 September 2014 at 18:40

Hvat act2003

rate of tax on empty lpg gas cylinder in Haryana

shivam

asked On 17 September 2014 at 18:29

Intervene in a family matter

dear all,

can a political party intervene in a family matter? or the management of any group?

anupam sharma

asked On 17 September 2014 at 18:24

Seeking release on probation

A person convicted U/s 376, 363 IPC for 7 years. Accused in confinement. Undergone 1 year and 2 months. Suspension of sentence pending appeal dismissed. Appeal admitted in high Court? Cannot file suspension of sentence again in High Court? Any other remedy for accused? Can I file application for release on probation? If Yes, under what section/provisions?

Sai

asked On 17 September 2014 at 17:58

Need rulings for dismiss divorce case in u/s 13(cruelity)

I need rulings in which divorce case got dismissed u/s 13 (cruelity).

I am contesting the divorce case. My husband filed divorce case on cruelity. Though he did not provide any proof of cruelity rather submit few proofs that too photos only showing that he took good care of wife and kid.

I have submitted proofs and would like to get divorce dismissed on merits.

jagjit

asked On 17 September 2014 at 17:13

Case of defense personel

SIR, IS THERE ANY LAW FOR THE DEFENSE PERSONNEL THAT IF ANY CASE IS FILED AGAINST ANY DEFENSE PERSONNEL THEN HE MAY SEEK THE TRANSFER OF CASE TO HIS PLACE OF POSTING. KINDLY LET ME KNOW.