Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 96215 in 9622 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Ananda

asked On 22 July 2014 at 18:19

Breach of agreement

Hi,
We made sale agreement on e-stamp paper where we have explicitly mentioned to seller provide form 9 and 11 at the time registration(Karnataka)
But now he is refusing even he not ready to return the advance amount.

What are the steps I can take to get back my advance/site.
Please help me

Ananda GM

HARENDRA S SINGH

asked On 22 July 2014 at 18:08

Performance law

Dear Sir

What is performace law?

Harendra

sandykrish

asked On 22 July 2014 at 17:38

Need to know the status

Hello Learned Experts.

I'm glad to inform you that today my wife had come to the mediation centre. In the mediation room my wife informed the mediator that she is no more interested in Conjugal relationship and need divorce.

Mediator asked any other demands, she told no and money of xxxx to be handed over in front of the judge.

The mediator immediately asked us to wait that they will prepare the Agreement. Agreement was prepared both the lawyers reviewed and we both reviewed it and signed on the docs and the mediator immediately passed the file to the director of the court and to the 2nd Additional judge at the family court.

The judge called both of us and asked are you taking this decision at free will we both said okay. Judge asked me to hand over the DD and I handed over the DD and Judge double checked with my wife regarding the amount when my wife confirmed the same. She told the order will be passed on 15-July-2014.

To update this:

I went to the court today to enquire the status and apply for the certified copies. The court Computer system is showing as 18-08-2014 as the next hearing date.

When I enquired the Bench Clerk he informed me that case is disposed and showed the "A" Book which stated below:

14-07-2014: Orders Date
15-07-2014: Petition is allowed

I'm no where now when I enquired the pending department they are confirming that file is yet to be received and when I enquire the bench clerk he is simply dodging that I will send file today and tomorrow and this is been the case for the past 1 week and now he is confirming that orders is sent for correction once Judge signs he will send this to pendings dept.

Now I am at doubt to understand what is happening. Is there a way after all the process is completed wife would withdraw the 13 B petition?

Sajid

asked On 22 July 2014 at 17:00

Cst sale against c form and tn vat

In my opinion, CST Sale against C form is 2% and it is applicable to All India. But in TN VAT if you raised interstate Bill against C form at 2% rate, you have to reverse 3% Input Tax Credit, available to you. What is it, sir.
In that case you have to pay totally 5%.
Can any body give me more details of
What Reversal of Input Tax Credit, and CST Sale against C form.
Please put your knowledge on it , Sir.

Magee

asked On 22 July 2014 at 16:04

Maintenance in dv case

I filed DV case against husband in may 14,. My husband working out of india , after notice his lawyer come every time in court. Then I filed maintenance application in june 26 then judge given me next date 18 july but this date my husband lawyer not present in court, so court give me next date 18 aug.

So my question is what is going on . My husband lawyer try to delay my maintenance application .what is court processor about maintenance …. When court will be decided the maintenance & when my husband attend the court hearing. He was easily spend life out of India & I am suffering with my son in here .

Can any processor to court given any order to my husband attend the hearing in court.

Please Help,

sundar sastri jain

asked On 22 July 2014 at 14:27

choosing llb

Want to know 1.Stages of doing llb 2.Tenure of course 3.is it State wise OR central course 4.college in Hyd 5.Doing through open university is better or not 6.Benefits of llb as i m already in ca-final. Your suggestion are most welcomed.

OM PRAKASH SHARMA

asked On 22 July 2014 at 14:08

non payment of salary

Dear sir,
Pl advise, can a company hold the salary of employee whose contact is expired but asked to work continue.

Vinod Gunjal

asked On 22 July 2014 at 13:52

Relevance from company

Labour laws needed while reliving any company and want to given resignation served 37 days notice period instead of 90 days and requested to adjust 53 days leaves against my notice period then also company is not doing even resignation is accepted by HR norms and iam not desire to work now and just want relieving letter and experience letter so if I gets job in future then I needed and given all charge hand over also and neither anything is pending from my end and given each and every clear intimation of all aspects.

whether termination can take place against me, if yes how and if no then also how?
absconding they might show? how ? if yes and if no then how?

explain in deep
misconduct/misbehaviour letter/show cause letter may issue , if yes how? and if no then also how.
How to get relieving and experience letter

ganeshan madhavi

asked On 22 July 2014 at 13:43

Need suggestion to take a valid decision

Dear Sirs,

I need to know the difference between Judicial Separation and Divorce, process for the same.

Custody of the kids for above two cases.

Kindly suggest at the earliest.

Ganeshan Madhavi

Devashish

asked On 22 July 2014 at 13:16

Dutch name change due to marriage netherlands

Has any OCI or PIO experienced harassment from the Dutch (Netherlands) Consul for carrying out the name change due to marriage in their Dutch Passport? I know a few former Indians who have had this problem.

After a lot of investigation and arguments with the Dutch Consul, I discovered a few things that are important in this aspect of law that I would like to share with Indians.

Firstly, the Dutch will tell you that name changes due to marriage are not possible in the Netherlands. This is not true. While name changes due to marriages performed in the Netherlands cannot be processed, it is certainly possible to process name changes due to marriages performed outside the Netherlands, provided certain conditions are met.

These conditions are the marriage must be registered, the application for name change must be requested on the same date as the marriage date, the changed name must be recorded on a certificate in accordance with the local rules of the foreign country and the marriage and name change as well as proof of application as of the date of the marriage must be provided to the consulate.

This stems from the fact that international marriages are not necessarily governed by Dutch Law but by Private International Law which is codified in the Netherlands in the "Commoner's Law Book (Burgerlijke Wetboek)"" Book No. 10, Title 2 - Names, Article 24 which can be found on the internet.

Furthermore, the Consul may refuse to provide you with the application form for the name change due to marriage so I have attached that form here.

Best of luck to all who avail of this procedure.