I have an apartment in NCR region. I have given my flat lease to one person who decorates interior design for flat with an amount and then take that flat for a fix period in lease. That is his business and he runs a company. For my case I have given nearly 2 lacs for interior design and given lease for 5 years with termination by both parties by serving two months written notice any time before expiry of Lease Agreement. With this agreement he should decorate the interior of my flat and pay monthly rent of approx. Rs. 10,000 (say) with 10% increase yearly. In case of delay of monthly rent lessee will pay the late rent penalty of 18% per annum. So in this agreement everything is written clearly. He kept the original Agreement saying that he might need to produce to show the tenant at the time of giving rent to third party.

Now problem is since last 15 months, he has not paid rent to me. He did not even complete the interior design so far, which he supposed to finish as early as possible as full payment for that was paid to him. Whenever I tried to contact him he says everything will be clear by next month. He does not lift my phone call. I met him in his office and he again tells the same story that he will finish by next month and settle all the things. Note that paying rent and completion of Interior design are two separate things. He supposed to pay the rent from the date of Agreement irrespective of the completion of interior design. Now I need some expert advice on this issue. How to discontinue the agreement legally? How to recover the cost of Interior design which is half baked after discontinuing the agreement? How to recover the rents after discontinuation of the Agreement?

Hi,

I wanted to know regarding the taxability of one time alimony received at the time of divorce.The alimony amount has been specified in the divorce deed of the court and proceedings have been completed.Whether the amount received as alimony is taxable in the hands of recipient ( i.e wife)?

21 June 2017 at 16:49

Personal lone

Sir
Maine bajaj fineserve se 2015 me personal lone liya tha mera 132000 lone sensation hua THA jis ke EMI 4620 the aur 48 month ke liye maine feb 2017 tak 22 EMI pay kar de hai Meri EMI due hai mai 5month se job less hu aur ab Recovery wale mere home town ke police thane me call kar ke mere papa ka no. Le liya aur Papa ko khub sari bate boli fir papa ne mere ko call kiya maine bola mera no. De do fir Delhi no se mere paas call aayi us ne mere ko bola ke aaj he 4 EMI de do nhi to case legal me chala jayega maine kaha ke mai job less hu mere paas paise abhi nhai hai dene ko to us ne kaha mai fir home town POLICE SATATION me call karta hu wo aap ke papa ke paas jayenge aur aap ko jail hogi .
sir mai mentley bahut pareshan ho gya hu sir mai kya karu
Aur sir mai inke against Case kar sakta hu harasment ka
Pls Reply

Hi myself Dhaval Shah,
I want some information about this question :
I purchased flat in Ahmadabad (Gujarat) - India in 2005 from Developer at that time they give us Share Certificate, Allotment Letter, Position Letter and Payment Receipts.
At that time Developer makes Co.Op.Ha.Society in 2001. Also Purchased Land from Name of Co.Op.Ha.Society in 2000. Developer had given me Sale deed for Land and he done Registered as banakhat from sub registrar office in Ahmadabad in year 2000.
But after occur earthquake in year 2002 Scheme was stopped. Than after he had started construction in the year 2004 for the same & they got BU permission in the year 2005. I had got possession in the year 2006. Letter of Possession & Allotment Letter issued in the year 2001.
Now i want to sale this property and buyers need loan facility for the same & for loan requirement & bank formalities he required Registered SALEDEED from my side so either builder or else chairman secretary of housing society can give any gateway? Builder already denied for this issue they told me that they cannot help me due to a very old scheme & many years passed on it. So if you have any suggestion or legal act or you can find any way please let me know.

Dhaval Shah

Anonymous

21 June 2017 at 15:22

Commercial Law

MEMORANDUM OF ADVICE

Johan is an artist who lives in Brussels, Belgium but runs his business from a small gallery in Luxembourg. He sells his work mostly to larger galleries located in France, Germany and Denmark, although he does have some private customers, most of whom live in France or Belgium. He has asked us to review his standard sale contract, which he has drafted himself, and we have noted that it does not contain any provisions relating to governing law or jurisdiction. Please prepare a memorandum of advice to address the following specific points:

1. The consequence, in the event of any dispute, of the lack of a governing law clause.

2. The consequence, in the event of any dispute, of the lack of a jurisdiction clauses

3. The extent to which Johan may address these issues by including both governing law and jurisdiction clauses in the sale contract.

Anonymous

21 June 2017 at 15:19

Commercial Law

MEMORANDUM OF ADVICE

Peter is an artist who lives in Arlon, Belgium but runs his business from a small gallery in Luxembourg. He sells his work mostly to larger galleries located in France, Germany and Denmark, although he does have some private customers, most of whom live in France or Belgium. He has asked us to review his standard sale contract, which he has drafted himself, and we have noted that it does not contain any provisions relating to governing law or jurisdiction. Please prepare a memorandum of advice to address the following specific points:

2. The consequence, in the event of any dispute, of the lack of a jurisdiction clause.
3. The extent to which Peter may address these issues by including both governing law and jurisdiction clauses in the sale contract.

Anonymous

21 June 2017 at 13:14

False fir

My neabour dispute with my father and my father fiiled fir against them and they filed fir against my family, my name is on the fir but I am not accused. My selection in govt. Job, when document verification I am worry about my candidature please suggest.

My wife and inlaws has beaten with the help of her boyfriend when herIllicit relation came to my knowledge.I left myflat on emotion.After a month they came to office demanded a huge money to settle the mater amicablly or threatening for false case. Actually it happened on 28th April'17 as she filed a false case for 498a/406/34 after 11 yrs of marriage.For March and April I sent money to them as my beloved son is there but when the case lodged I pay nothing but the school fees My wife now planning to shift to a flat of higher rent from July'17 onwards . With her she will take all of my movable assets(AC,TV,Fridge, Aquaguard,
Almirah,GAS etc etc.)purchaed with my hard earned money But most important is my certificate file which contained my academical records,Voter ID,Aadhar, Bank Pass Book etc).

Can I enter my flat for once to collect the file ??? or it will be a blunder as she can file another case like CRPC 307 etc. Should I accompany some lawyers with me ? Or there is any legal way? I have only one week in hand. Once she left the area it will be difficult to trace as I am now residing adjacent to office 10 km away from previous flat.

Please advice

R/sir, I want to know about distribution of the house made by my father's among four brothers. And I also want to that I made a home on the same plot and my brothers include the house which made by me alone in the distribution. What to do I don't know please clarify the whole... And email me on dspremsagar@gmail.com

21 June 2017 at 07:30

Right in the property

My dear experts
A is an employee of the government and B is A 's wife .A purchased a house by taking loan from a bank in the name of his wife. Later the both separated with out taking Diverce with an understanding before elders. Loan also repaying by the husband. Now A wants to dispose the house by repaying the bank loan.but his wife not coming to execute a regd.sale deed. In this circumstances what action can take through the process of law by her husband A.
KINDLY give a suitable advice on this.
THANQ in advance

×