Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 121776 in 12178 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

siddhartha

asked On 25 August 2016 at 17:26

Transfer fee on re sale of apartment

dear sir
kindly tell about the transfer fee charges by the builder is leagle,like i purchased a flat in resale ,at the time of allotment to first allotee transfer fee was only 50,000/- rs as per sell agreement ,now suddenly builder enhance it from that to 500/- rs psf.this was written in agreement that it is adminstration cost . can builder do so,kindly suggest the legal way out.
thanks
siddhartha

Raj

asked On 25 August 2016 at 16:56

Complainant not to examine under 200 crpc

complaint is filed by 3 complainants against the accused before the Ld Judical Magistrate under section 500 of IPC under 156 (3) CrPC along with 190/200 Crpc. The Ld JMFC has dismissed the 156(3) of Crpc application and directed the Complainants to file the list of witnesses and to be examined under section 200 Cr.P.C before issuing of the process. Complainant No-1 donot wish to examine himself. What procedure he should follow , for not to be examined apart from not including his name from list of witnesses?

V Gupta

asked On 25 August 2016 at 16:53

Self acquired property of my grand father

A self acquired property of my grand father who died leaving behind 4 daughters and 7 sons out of 7 sons 1 died before him. Son who died before my grand father has 4 childern who are not letting others in family to dispose the property. Can my father file an injunction suit against them? What can they do after my father files a suit? My grand father had never made any will.

AMIT GOYAL

asked On 25 August 2016 at 16:34

Ndps act u/s 22/61/85 for punjab case

DEAR SIR/MADAM

in NDPS ACT IF THE TOTAL TABLETS OF LOMOTIL ARE 1800/- IN QUANTITY, THE SALTS ARE IN EACH TABLET :- DIPHENOXILATE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5 MG & ATROPINE SULPHATE 0.025 THAT IS TOTAL QTY OF TABLET IS 2.525 MG & SMALL QTY IS 2 GM & COMMERCIAL QTY IS 50 GM OF DIPHENOXILATE HYDROCHLORIDE ( WHICH IS BANNED), I THINK THAT IF 1800 X 2.525 MG = 4545 MG & IF CONVERT IN GRAM THEN 4545/1000 = 4.5 GM, IT IS A SMALL QTY OR COMMERCIAL QTY. IS CALCULATION IS CORRECT OR NOT ?

Please Reply the same.
I shall be very thankful to you for the same.

Yaaros

asked On 25 August 2016 at 15:35

Appeal in hc on dismissal of divorce suit from fc, can hc order medialtion?

Divorce petition filed by wife got dismissed by FC after trial. In judgement FC has observed irretrievable breakdown and advised both parties to go for mutual divorce.

Now, she has filed appeal in HC against FC judgement.

1) Since FC has observed there is irretrievable breakdown of marriage, can HC order for mediation if both are not willing for mutual divorce?

2) If HC order for mediation and I failed to attend it, will it adversely affect my side during trial?

Shreya Singh

asked On 25 August 2016 at 14:57

Urgent help needed

Hello Sir's
I am working as a HR in a organisation in NCR.
We have certain cases of absconding employees for which the management has decided to pursue legal options.

We need to first start with sending legal notices to such absconding employees.

Hence I am requesting your help as I need to give an estimate to the management as to what would be the cost of sending such legal notices to absconding employees.

I just need an approx figure if its not asking too much.

Would be very grateful for your help.

Shreya

NAHARUL

asked On 25 August 2016 at 14:52

West Bengal tenent law

Thank you all for your valuable advice given against my previous query.But on 20/08/16 son of landlord threaten my father by saying that " they will occupy one of room of said flat showing illness and for better treatment of his father and after that they will forcibly evacuate the said rented flat where my father lives." PLEASE SUGGEST US THE NEXT STEP TO DO BY MY FATHER.The landlord has property and very close relatives lives within the premises of the said rented flat and landlord lives within 18 km of the said rented flat.My father had a legal agreement paper where duration of tenency is not mentioned and made on august'2001 with effect from September'2001,but billing starts from july'2001.PLS ADVICE.

Parthiv Pathak

asked On 25 August 2016 at 14:29

Stamp paper query

Gentlemen, good Afternoon to you all,

My simple query is if a Company enters into a contract with any opposite party, than is it necessary that the stamp papers should have been purchased in the name of that Company? Is there any hard and fast rule in this regard or supported by any section of Stamp Act? Please provide a suitable clarification. I will be grateful.

Thanks, Parth

Anonymous

asked On 25 August 2016 at 13:55

career option after LLB

sir/madam I am 2nd year llb student and simultaneously pursuing CS final But i am not seeing things working in my CS. I am 24 now and i want to earn some experience. so suggest me please can i do mba also right now so i can atleast be sure of one professional degree after 2years. Please do reply sOon I am so confused n frustrated.

Narsing Sahu

asked On 25 August 2016 at 13:31

Mata

HIGH COURT HAD GIVEN JUDGEMENT ME TO PAY RS- 25 LAKHS AS PERMAMANENT ALIMONY TO WIFE AND AM UNABLE TO PAY SO AM AGAIN FILING FOR REVIEW PETITION IN THE SAME HIGH COURT. PLEASE TELL ME IF AM NOT SATISFIED FROM THE REVIEW JUDGEMENT OF THE HIGH COURT CAN I MOVE TO SUPREME COURT FOR APPEAL ... PLEASE TELL ME AND WHAT IS THE TIME PERIOD TO FILE AND WHAT ARE THE STEPS AND ALSO PLEASE SUGGEST ME A GOOD FAMILY LAWYER OF SUPREME COURT DELHI....