Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 99837 in 9984 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Rupesh

asked On 24 October 2014 at 20:52

Authenticity of bank draft

Hi,

Pls let me know how to check the authenticity of Bank Drafts. how to confirm if the draft is not fake.

Rupesh Ranjan

Rupesh

asked On 24 October 2014 at 20:45

Authenticity of bank draft

Hi,

Rupesh Ranjan

Rupesh

asked On 24 October 2014 at 20:42

Authenticity of bank draft

Hi,

Rupesh Ranjan

Rupesh

asked On 24 October 2014 at 20:37

Authenticity of bank draft

Hi,

Rupesh Ranjan

Amit

asked On 24 October 2014 at 20:35

Tax to pay

Hello Sir, I am paying EMI against home loan of 20 Lacs since Feb 2012. Now I am selling the same house in 36 Lacs. How much tax do I need to pay & how to save that tax?

KISHORE KUMAR JOSHI

asked On 24 October 2014 at 18:54

Roof right

I am the owner of the building staying on the 4th floor and on the top is the roof which undet my lock & key. Can I restrict the tenants not to use the roof ?

KISHORE KUMAR JOSHI

asked On 24 October 2014 at 18:52

Roof right

nagarajupatro

asked On 24 October 2014 at 18:52

Settlement of service arrears

Respected Experts.... Please do the needful

A man served in the APSRTC as conductor since 1988 and he submitted sick certificate for 10days in 2001 for his medical leave... Then after he could not able to attend his regular duties due to his ill health and later on he approached higher authorities Viz., Depot manager etc., but in vain. The APSRTC did not settled the amounts PF etc., payable to the conducted and postponed the same on one pretext or other. At this stage what measures said person can take against apsrtc for getting his arrears.

Ashok Sharma

asked On 24 October 2014 at 18:50

Public transport

Shriman Mahodaya ji

Ye mera 1st time Hai Mujhe maloom nahi kuchh hoga ya nahi fir bhi main koshosh karna chahta hun hamare Desh aise Anek aise sector hai jahah kuchh karne ki jaroorat hai magar kuchh bhi nahi ho raha hai Ek Aasha ke sath ye mail kar raha hun Isse pahle bahut se logon ko mail kar ke dekh chuka hun kya kuchh ho sakta hai han ya nahin Please Rep.

KISHORE KUMAR JOSHI

asked On 24 October 2014 at 18:45

Roof right

I am the landlod of the building and staying at 4th floor and on the top is the roof can I stop the tenants not to use the roof which us under my lock and key?