Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 101794 in 10180 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Karumuri Surendra

asked On 18 December 2014 at 11:48

Online coaching for court practice for new lawyers

sir,

I am just completed my law degree. I want to take a profession as a lawyer. I am interested to take a online coaching of court practice.

So, Please Advise me the advantages & disadvantages of online coaching of court practice.

R K kamath

asked On 18 December 2014 at 11:41

Fake jewels

I was working as branch manager in village during 2004 and from their I have been transferred to a x city in 2007 as deputy manager and got dismissed from the bank in 2010 on charges of favouring the relatives in making advance to them while I was working as branch Manager in 2004 and I have file a case against the bank in the high court and verdict is yet to come.
in 2012 the X city bank present manager has filed a criminal case against me stating that a jewel worth of Rs 45000/= of a customer replaced by fake jewels, While I was working as deputy manager in x city branch and holding the joint custody keys and I have been summoned by police and produced before the court and got the bail. During the enquiry I have informed them that while handing over the charge every thing was properly checked and they found correct in between 2010 and 2012 internal audit and RBI audit has been taken place nothing adverse reported in their inspection report.
There contention is that since I was dismissed from the service and the slip attached to the jewel bag of the customer is written in my hand writing hence I am the only person did the fraud.
in charge sheet they mentioned that loan documents are missing and they claim that I have destroyed them. That is what they claim.
now kindly advice me in this regards what is the protection available to me in this aspect
with regards
kamath

SAM

asked On 18 December 2014 at 11:13

Re: domestic violence case at evidence stage

Dear Ld. Experts,

DV case is going on in JMFC Court, Thane. Case is at Evidence stage. Wife has pending criminal case against her (Under Indian Penal Code 438,395,452,354,323,504,506,427,384, r/w 34). She has taken anticipatory bail wherein she have to co-operate with the Investigation officers and attend police station every week.

Husband informed court that since criminal case is pending in the court against wife, he want to decide that case on merits.

Whether husband has good grounds in DV case as she could not prove the court from last 11 months or unable to show the court evidence of domestic violence?

Husband has got documentary proof of the notice issued by the police station against the wife to co-operate with the investigation or else contempt of court case would be filed against the wife

How should husband now proceed in the case? cross examination stage is yet to arrive and the case is at evidence stage.

SAM

ujagar

asked On 18 December 2014 at 11:12

annexure k of passport application

Can any my advocate friend help me to get it done in vadodara..... Thank 9998845623

Siddhi Agarwal

asked On 18 December 2014 at 10:58

Homestay accommodation for our guests

We are a couple in our golden years. Since 2011 we are offering homestay facility in our 2 BHK apartment for NRIs, Foreigners and Indians having proper travel documents. So far we never had any issues / problems due to proper screening of the guest who generally happen to be females / couple. Now suddenly a member having on going problems with his wife and us has objected to it that too when Govt. of India & Maharashtra approve of such accommodations for the tourists. Pl. advice how to deal with such rogue elements ?

subhrendu bhattacharya

asked On 18 December 2014 at 10:55

Validity of degree

IF DEGREE STAND INVALID THEN WHY THEY NOT YET TAKE DECISION? GOVT NOT YET FLASH ANY NOTICE, GOVT SENT SOME INDIVIDUAL LETTER TO STUDENTS STATING" YOUR DEGREE CANT BE VALIDATED", AS PER SC ORDER GOVT CONDUCTED HEARING WITHOUT ANY UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS, HOW CAN GOVT IDENTIFY CMJ STUDENT? IF STUDENT SUBMIT FAKE DOCUMENTS TO HEARING COMMITTEE?. MY QUESTION IS IT A ACTUAL PROCESS OF HEARING FOR VALIDATE DEGREE?
WHO WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR YEAR LOSS OF STUDENTS? CAN I WIN IF I LODGE CASE?

mrs.k.Anupama

asked On 18 December 2014 at 09:59

Validity of resolution passed in managing committee meeting

A resolution is passed to recover dues under 101 mcs act in managing committee is valid or you have to take approval in general body meeting.
The asst registrar has rejected the resolution taken by managing committee meeting saying u have take approval of general body to recover dues.pl advise.

sathya

asked On 18 December 2014 at 09:53

ab for 498a

Hi all, DV maintanence hmop cases are pending. After an year of coming out of husbands family, wife decided to file fir and Got direction from court for fir against husband for adultery dowry harassment. Now husband applied for mediation in order to avoid fir. Policecs not filing since mediation s pending.What s the procedure in mediation and the motto of husband s just to prolong the case without giving even maintanence. Please suggest how to face mediation since wife has all proofs against husband.

Kvijay12345

asked On 18 December 2014 at 09:48

Attachment of property

In case of Unsecured Personal Loans a recovery certificate is been issued and this same order is challenged by the borrower in DRAT with the waiver application for the fees. However the recovery certificate holder, Asset Reconstruction company has still managed to get the order for attachment of two flats owned by the borrower from DRT while the appeal in DRAT is still pending and have stuck the order of warrant of attachment on the doors of both the flats and also sent a legal notice to the chairman of the society stating not to allow anybody to deal with the same flat in whatsoever manner. The DRT while issuing the order of attachment did not even ask for the status of the flats. These said flats are already mortgaged with other banks and the dispute over the home loan agreement is also pending in court. The DRAT has refused to put stay on the recovery proceedings and asked for the deposit of 50% of the loan amount from the borrower. Can the borrower get this order of attachment of the flats squashed (cancelled)from High court ? What are the remedies left with the borrower to stop the recovery proceedings of DRT?

Harish Kothari

asked On 18 December 2014 at 07:37

Sale of property

Dear Sir/s,

We have sold one property (in a reg. co-op soc) in Mumbai for a XY consideration. Firstly, the deal was done orally on 22/08/14 in the presence of some persons, where the total consideration has been decided. Thereafter the buyer has paid a partial token amount. On the day of dassera, buyer has paid remaining token amount thus making total token amount at 9% of the deal value. All the token amount was paid in cash in the presence of two witness. On the same day buyer has requested us for a key of the property for one day, as they want to do a pooja of their new property on the day of dassera. We did it. On the same day, we prepare a draft on plain paper stating that seller has agreed to sell the said property at a XY price and buyer has agreed to buy the same. It is also mentioned that documentation process and remaining payment will be completed before 05/12/14. The said paper has signed by buyer and seller. But till 05/12/14, the buyer could not arrange the funds, hence nothing has proceed further. Buyer has requested us to extend a time period till 31/05/2015. We agreed to it. Buyer is in process of sale of one of his flat, but due to his higher expectation, sale could not take place.

Now what could be the possible outcome if buyer again on 31/05/2015 failed to make payment. Can he ask for a refund of token money? We do not want to refund the token amount as we have abide by him for almost 9 months i.e. from August 2014 to May 2015. Apart from this, the market condition is worsting now. We have sent one email to buyer telling him that if he fails to make full payment by 31/05/15, our deal will be terminated and amount paid by you will be forfeited. We orally requested him to confirm our said email. But he is not doing so. What is the legal remedy in the matter? Can he compel us
for the refund?

Request for your reply.