Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 99711 in 9972 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Guruswamy Basavaiah

asked On 21 October 2014 at 02:53

Gpa from son to father and daughter selling ancestral property

I am purchasing a plot from a newly developed layout. The layout is developed over land belonging to two person. They are brother and sister. This is their ancestral property and the partition papers are registered.

Brother as two children and children have given GPA to their father over 200Rs stamp paper and its notarized.
And sister have children and they are not coming for the registration.

Questions:
1) In the first case, if the GPA done from sons to father with 200Rs stamp paper and notarized is enough for registration or the GPA needs to be registered ? (Developer says, for near blood relation this should be enough.)

2) Do the sister's children need to give NOC for the sale of sister property. ? (Developer says property came from partition to daughters is not ancestral property, hence children NOC is not required.)

Thanks in advance.

JAVED AFZAL

asked On 21 October 2014 at 01:33

Quashing of fir by joint petition u/s 498a

Dear expert,

Will you please supply me a format to file a joint petition in H.C for quashing of FIR u/s 498A and 46IPC after a compromise in mediation centre patiala. Alaos guide me whether single advocate or double advouates are required to repersent the case

Siddhi Agarwal

asked On 20 October 2014 at 22:18

Refusal to admit as member under false pretext.

I am pitted against some crooked members of our society who are hostile to me due to objection raised by me against the builder who did not get OC and did not convey the land in favour of society. The building was completed in 1990 and society was registered in 2003. I am the original buyer of flat and have been paying my society dues promptly all these years but the society is refusing to accept me as a member and issue the share certificate on the pretext that although I have paid the adjudicated stamp duty but the agreement is not registered. The builder did not cooperate for registration due to my complaint under CPA about poor construction work and not providing all the amenities that were in the agreement. Now His where about are not known. I want to register the sale deed but the foul order of state govt. asking for payment of stamp duty at current rate is challenged by a PIL and it is un fair to ask for stamp duty at current rate. Pl advice how to deal with the situation.

khusbu....

asked On 20 October 2014 at 21:54

Is working wife nt entitled for divorce alimont?????

Hello members......sir pls tell if iam working,am i not entitled for divorce alimony.or if wife earning is higher than her husband then she wil nt get alimony.wat is the divorce alimony law for working women?

PARAMJEET KAUR

asked On 20 October 2014 at 21:00

Who issue certificate confirming the attendance of 66% of the classes held in ll.b

I have passed LL.B and now I want to get enroll in delhi bar council.
Sir please tell me that who issue Certificate confirming the attendance of 66% of the classes held in LL.B.

sanjeev soni

asked On 20 October 2014 at 20:34

Sc,st act

please provide me sc,st Act Section 3(1)(x), and IPC 506
because some persons filled a complaint of my wife under this act & IPC code

SUDARTHI VENU

asked On 20 October 2014 at 20:25

With personal grudge .create false/pseudo complaints without mentioned name terminated mental hara,

i am working as contract employee at government hospital.I state that in the termination order, the so called/pseudo alleged complaints from patients without name,address, were of fully concocted stories with pre planned and . with false allegations and with personal grudge,Mental Harassment and Terminated Service with personal grudge without any Preliminary Enquiry, without any notice and without taking any explanation which is against principles of natural justice, straight away he issued termination order.So with mala-fide intention and pre planned map and with personal grudge I was terminated without preliminary enquiry and notice. I was never asked to give my
clarification in this regard, which is also against
to the Principle of Natural Justice. their acts are damaging self respect and self esteem.

so what i can do ? false/pseudo complaints damaging self respect and self esteem.

is there any case file against the officers.if any chance filled a defamation case? pls give what type action against the officers.i am face mental torture since 18 months.

Rakesh

asked On 20 October 2014 at 20:10

Evidences in matrimonial case

The respondent has not appeared nor given any reply and the summon notice has been served and received. In the last hearing the court ordered applicant to file the evidences.

Kindly let me know whether the evidences can be filed before the date of next hearing with alhmad or they have to be filed on the date of hearing and given to the judge?

Din Dayal

asked On 20 October 2014 at 19:44

Executor of a will

CAN A TESTATOR , IN HIS WILL, APPOINT THE BENEFICIARY ITSELF AS EXECUTOR OF THE WILL?
PLEASE EXPLAIN THE LEGAL POSITION.

saikrishna

asked On 20 October 2014 at 17:40

Indexation when property is settled through irrecovable deed

A property has been actually bought by a person in 1980. He transferred to his son in 2012 by an irrevocable deed of settlement. The property is being sold in 2014 by the son. from when can the son enjoy indexation benefit from 1981 (or) 2012 ?