Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 119284 in 11929 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Shiba prasad Mukherjee

asked On 28 May 2016 at 16:47

Housing society case

It is in the west bengal state, He was not nominated anybody.

santosh

asked On 28 May 2016 at 16:15

Land registry in west bengal

please any one say what is the land registry process in case of purchase & sale of Land in west bengal.

Koushik Bhattacharya

asked On 28 May 2016 at 16:05

Breach of promise of marriage

I and my girlfriend were in relationship for four years we had promised to marry each other, later her parents came to know about the relationship first they too agreed in front of my father for marriage, but later the girl betrayed me. I want to file a case for damages for breach of promise to marry. The damages claimed is for 10 lakhs will I succeed.

manjunath

asked On 28 May 2016 at 15:20

Property law

All experts Thasildar have power to partition the property without court decree for dispute cases? Areelse he will issue a endorsement stating that to file a partition suit in civil court. And fake(legal hairs name not mentioned) g-tree submitted for change of khatha to Thasildar Can I file any criminal case against fake g tree. Kindly help me

MUKESH GUPTA

asked On 28 May 2016 at 14:52

498a

Sr I M going through trial in dowry case since Jul 2013 ,prosecution is taking maintenance and want to continue case for years and has not produced even single evidence,so how can I quickly dispose of case. wat shud do,

Yaaros

asked On 28 May 2016 at 14:42

What if the receipient of the will is not alive?

During my divorce proceedings, I want to write a will to pass all my assets to my mother after my death, if it happens before getting divorce, and to make sure nothing goes to my wife.
So, if I write a will showing mother as recipient and in worst case both of us dies together what will happen? Will my assets goes to the Heirs of my mother only? or Will it goes to wife and Heirs of my mother as if no will exists?

narayana appadu

asked On 28 May 2016 at 14:41

Suspension of govt. servant

respected sir/Madam

why is a govt employee suspended when he faces DV. i wanted to know logic behind it.

is there any connection between family and employer?

dharmendrajoshi

asked On 28 May 2016 at 14:37

Chitin used for which purpose and rate of tax

sir query regarding chitin used as ingrendes for medipharma company for prepareof glucose.please specify rate of tax under ovat act 2004.

Anonymous

asked On 28 May 2016 at 14:29

reservation

I want to know if I can file a PIL against reservation system because it increases discrimination whereas it shoud decrease the caste discrimination.

Srinivasa

asked On 28 May 2016 at 13:33

Property tax - bangalore - non-residential

Sir/Madam,

We (my family) own two industrial units in Bangalore. And both are located in residential areas.

We have been paying property tax every year at the applicable commercial rate and we never had a problem - until now.

A couple of days ago, an inspector from BBMP visited our factory premises, measured the built up area and told us we have been paying taxes at the residential rate and not at the commercial rate. This is false.

He also told us we will be levied a penalty from 2008 till date and t hat we have to pay a penalty of Rs 10 lakhs.

When we protested, he told us he would be sending us a notice shortly.

I get the feeling he was expecting a bribe - which we are unwilling to pay.

In the past, inspectors would visit our factory, take the measurements of the built up area and let us know the tax we had to pay.

They never gave us an assessment order.

What are our options now?

We have been paying our taxes every year and we have all the tax paid receipts.

Any help in this regard would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!