Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 104239 in 10424 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

harsha

asked On 28 February 2015 at 13:25

Authorizing someone else to run my business which is on lease place

Hello. my dad has a restaurant and bar which is 40 year old and the land owner is someone else. My dad has polio and is now 59 year old. Can he give the restaurant and bar for business running and can a business running deed be made we being on lease without any legal complication. Is this possible as my brother is mentally challenged and my father cannot exert much.
The license is on my dad name.

R.ganesan

asked On 28 February 2015 at 13:17

Flat owners association

I am having a flat in Chennai. it has 140 apartments. it is already 10 years old. but the flat promoter is till holding on to 20% of the common area. association has not made any worthwhile effort to get it transferred in their name. what are the possible consequences and how to resolve this issue legally.

Srinivas Kumar

asked On 28 February 2015 at 11:45

Reg. pnr for enquiry and further action

Hi Experts,

I am representing myself in court for my voidable of marriage case filed by my wife. Her cross-examination is done. Yesterday i was in court for more than 4 hrs and nobody had called me. Then i came to know that further hearing date has been given by judge as below.

"PNR for further evidence as a last chance call on xx-xx-2015"

Could you please let us know whether its for me to submit my evidence OR for my wife to submit her further evidence/witness.

Please do the needful in explaining above.

rangarajan

asked On 28 February 2015 at 11:35

Land and revenue dept

I am running a small shop in our town( Karnataka) for the past 30 years and more, which comes under Town Municipal Corporation and the land is in prime location in the town.Many times I have made petition with the local Authorities and Dist Collector for the grant of land but in vain. Now as a major blow the local MLA is trying to acquire our piece of land exercising all his power and when I complained about this to all the Authorities under our jurisdiction nobody is ready to stand against the MLA(Ruling Govt Candidate)
I come from a very poor economic background and do not have any support from anybody at my place.
Further I belong to SCHEDULED CASTE and the small shop is my only source of livelihood
From the past two months I'm facing huge harassment from the MLA and Govt Officials.

I Request the forum kindly suggest me all the legal assistance that I can get and I also wanted to know all the "High commissions" where I can plead for "Justice" against such Powerful evil.
Details of the aforesaid land
1.Land is "A katha" barren land.
2.It is 10X15 sqft.
3.I have taken loan against the shop in from nationalized bank
4.I have Acknowledgement copy of application given to the Authorities for the grant of the land.

AVANISH SHUKLA

asked On 28 February 2015 at 10:04

Dhara 125

धारा 125 केस मे
अगर लड़की के पास स्वयं के नाम से 6 एकड़ जमीन और एक कार हो
और लड़के के पास कोई इन्काम ना हो
तब भी न्यायाधीष धारा 125 में खान खुराक बान्ध सकता है क्या

rajkamal19

asked On 28 February 2015 at 08:14

How to get correction name in sslc mark sheet(tamil nadu)

I am rajkamal, my name in sslc mark sheet as raj kamal, in hsc, degree, master degree, printed as rajkamal.

In sslc there is a space between raj and kamal.. SSLC Passed in 2005.

Give me good solution for that..

jas

asked On 28 February 2015 at 00:33

Ancestral property

Respected lawyers i am expecting dv act any from my wife and property in which i was residing is in my grandfather's name and written WILL in my father and uncles name. Does court consider it as ancestral property or inlaws owned house?
As of now i have moved to different state and staying on rent

Kalpesh Patel

asked On 27 February 2015 at 23:56

NA permission Gujarat

I want to know while getting na permission from collector u/s 66 of gujarat land revenue code how much penlaty they will charge for ilegal construction made without taking prior permission
thank you...please asp...

narapa reddy yennam

asked On 27 February 2015 at 23:37

Advocate on record

Suggest reference books for Advocate on record examination

Anonymous

asked On 27 February 2015 at 23:30

FIR

Dear Experts,

I was staying at my cousin house in Warangal district of Telangana where my ex wife entered that house with local political support to disturb the custody of my child. Can I file an FIR in my hometown Hyderabad as I doesn't want my cousin to get into trouble because of me.