LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 108233 in 10824 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

mohammedshad

asked On 04 July 2015 at 09:10

LLB with CA

Can a student do LLB along with CA studies going on...
I m confused about the same...
Please try to guide me...

Braj Prakash

asked On 04 July 2015 at 08:48

Non na land purchase in wagholi, pune

I am willing to buy a plot around Wadebolai, Wagholi, Pune. Plot is non NA and I am willing to construct an invidual house on the same post purchase.

Please let me know if there would be any legal obstruction to contruct independent (non commercial) house on the plot.

PRAMOD SALPEKAR

asked On 04 July 2015 at 07:34

agreement to sell flat is not honoured by builder

I booked two flats with m/s ashtavinayak developer nagpur in march 2009.In june 2011 he alloted me two other flats in leu of previous in phase ll of same project saying devlopement authority is not allowing above 4th floor.Earlier sanction was from gram panchayat.Now Nit has taken over.I paid Rs 5.66 lakh/each as demanded time to time.Agreement to sell is regesrered in sub regestar office in june2011 by paying full stamp duty.However till date builder did not built beyond foundation.as per agreement he had to complete work in 2.5 yesrs.I want my money back with interest.Builder says he will return money with8% simple interest in 6 instalments in advance cheques.How should I proceed? Kindly advice.

Furqan

asked On 04 July 2015 at 03:21

Accident case under section 279 337 and 338

My mother met with an accident she was taking a turn on a speed of abt 10 km/hr that to not on a road it was just a compund when a biker crashed on the right side of her car and he got some minor injuries but he called police and my mom was booked under sec 279 337 and 338 the police harnessed my mom a lot even though she was not at fault the biker lodged FIR and not it has gone in case my mom is very much worried as she is a teacher at government school what should we do if found guilty will she be imprisoned and will lose her job as she is the only earning member in our family please help us

Madhur Singh

asked On 04 July 2015 at 00:27

Charge sheet and trial by court

Respected Sir

1- Can police register a FIR under section 2, (30 Kh), 9, 39, 44, 46, 49b, 51 of wild life protection act 1972 and file charge sheet to court for trial?

2- Can court take cognizance on the given above mentioned charge sheet?

JAIME

asked On 04 July 2015 at 00:06

Writ petition or revision application

SIR,
THE TRIAL COURT PARTLY FRAMED ISSUES OMITTING SOME MAIN ISSUES. I FILED AN APPLICATION TO FRAME ALL ISSUES OMITTED BY THE CIVIL JUDGE. UNFORTUNATELY ORDER WAS PASSED ALLOWING PARTLY THE APPLICATION AND ADDING ONLY 3 MORE ISSUES.
AGGRIEVED BY THE ORDER I PREFERRED A REVISION IN THE HIGH COURT. THE ADVOCATE WITHDREW THE REVISION APPLICTION AND FILED A WRIT PETITION. ON THE FIRST HEARING DATE THE HC JUDGE REJECTED THE WRIT PETITION IS THERE ANY REMEDY BESIDES GOING TO THE SUPREME COURT? OR CAN I STILL RAISE THE ISSUES BEFORE THE TRIAL COURT IF I AM PREVENTED FROM ADDUCING EVIDENCE THAT IS ALREADY ON RECORD OF THE PLAINT AND LIST OF DOCUMENTS.

RAKESH KUMAR BHAGWANI

asked On 03 July 2015 at 23:33

Need advise under section 420 and 406

DEAR SIR I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE GUIDE ME I AM HERE WRITING MY PROBLEM.

ONE PERSON BOUGHT A LAND THROUGH LAND BROKER AFTER TAKING ALL LAND RELATED RECORD LIKE KHASRA,MAP,ETC AND AFTER CROSS CHECK WITH LAND REVENEW RECORD HE GOT AGREE TO PURCHASE THE LAND THROUGH A BROKER.WHO WAS MY FRIEND, WHEN THEY WERE DOING DEALING I WAS WITH HIM,NOW COME TO THE POINT MY A PERSON HAS PURCHASED A LAND AND MAKE REGISTRY AND IN VALUE LAND WAS SHOWN RS OF 200000.00 AFTER REGISTRY WHEN PURCHASE OF LAND WENT FOR MUTATION ,PATWARI SAID HIM THIS LAND CAN NOT BE TRANSFER IN REVENUE RECORD IN THE NAME OF YOU BECUASE THIS LAND JOINT AND ONE PART FROM THIS LAND PURCHASE FROM SELLER WHILE THEY THE SELLER OF LAND HAS ALSO FILE A CIVIL CASE IN COURT FOR LAND DISTRUBUTION AND A ORDER PASSED BY CIVIL JUDGE THAT UNTIL THE DESICSION NO ONE CAN SELL LAND IN SPITE OF THAT SELLER SOLD THE LAND DID NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT CIVIL CASE TO BROKER.NOW THE PROBLEM IS HERE O PERSON WHO BOUGHT THE LAND TELL ME I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT DEAL AND WENT TO LOCAL POLICE STATION AND HE MADE A COMPLAINT AGAINST ME ONLY IN COMPLAINT HE SAID I HAD MADE THAT DEAL WITH HIM AND I WAS KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT LAND IS DISPUTED AND HE HAS BOUGHT THAT LAND IN RS.2100000.00 WHILE IN DEED OF LAND LAND VALUE WERE SHOWN RS.200000.00 ONLY I WENT TO POLICE STATION THERE POLICE NOTE MY STATEMENT AND POLICE NOTHING FOUND ANY CRIME AGAINST ME.THIS WAS I GOT THROUGH RTI FROM POLICE INVESTIGATION REPORT.AFTER THEN A PERSON WENT TO COURT AND MAKE A COMPLAINT AGAINST ME AND PRESENT THERE FALSE AYE WITNESS THERE ALL WERE ADVOCATE OF THE PERSON AS WELL AS EYE WITNESS WHOM I NEVER MEET.COURT ACCEPT HIS COMPLAINT AND REGISTERED A CASE UNDER SECTION 406 AND 420 AGAINST ME AND BROKER SELLER AND OTHER TWO WITNESS WHO WERE PRESENT AT THE TIME OF LAND REGISTRY.I AM IN SOMMUNING STAGE BROKER GOT A SOMMON AND WE WENT AB THAT WAS REJECTED BY THE LOCAL COURT AND WENT HIGH COURT OF MP THERE HE GOT AD INTERIM AND ALSO HE FILLED A REVISION AGAINST COMPLAINT REVISION WAS ACCEPTED AND PURCHASE OF LAND IS PRESENT THERE.NOW ONCE AGAIN THAT PERSON DID COMPLAINT IN POLICE STATION NOW THIS TIME POLICE REGISTER AGAINST SELLER,ME AND BROKER I WENT FOR BAIL LOCAL COURT REJECTED MY BAIL THEN I PRAYED TO HIGH COURT THERE MY HIGH COURT LAYER WITHDRAWN CASE AND SAYS NOW WE HAVE TO GO SUPREME COURT I AM NOW ROAMING NOW MY QUESTION ARE THESE.

1.IN THE CASE I AM NOT ANYWHERE ON DOCUMENT HOW POLICE REGISTER FIR WHILE ALREADY THE POLICE INVESTIGATE AND GAVE ME CLEAN CHIT
2.IT POSSIBLE IN OUR LAW FOR SAME INCIDENT TWO FIR CAN BE LODGED.

3.IN HIGH COURT MY LAWYER SAY I HAVE MADE ARGUMENT WITH JUDGE AND JUDGE SAID YOU HAVE TO PAY ALL PAYMENT TO PURCHASER OF LAND.THEN I WILL GIVE THE BAIL. IT SEEMS STRANGE

4.NOW I HAVE CHANGED MY LAWYER AND SAYS THERE MORE OPTION ONCE WE CAN GO FOR SECOND BAIL.AND ALSO GO FOR 482 QUASH FIR
AND ALSO CAN FILE WRIT OF POLICE INACTION

5.WHAT IS THE BETTER OPTION PLEASE GUIDE ME

6.CAN WE GO FOR 482 AND SECOND BAIL TO GETHER CAN WE PRAY FROM HIGH COURT UNTIL 482 PETITION DESESION PLEASE BREAK THE ARRESTING SIR PLEASE GUIDE I WILL BE GREAT THANKFUL TO YOU.

Parag

asked On 03 July 2015 at 23:27

Acceptance of duplicate c form in maharashtra

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Greetings of the day.

1)The original C forms have been lost & the duplicate C forms are available.
2)The Case is in Appeal.
3)The learned officer has declined to accept the duplicate C form citing Supreme Court case of Tamil Nadu though I understand that within Maharashtra,it is not applicable.
4)Request your valuable opinions with case laws to support my submissions.

Thanks in advance,

Regards//

Parag Shah

Govindraj

asked On 03 July 2015 at 22:06

Land tribunal related

Hello Sir,

I am fighting Land tribunal case(KLR 1974 act) in Karnataka from last 45 year+ and I am not getting justice because of corruption in Land Tribunal, every time(to be specific 4 times) whenever I got order from Land tribunal, I approached High court for the justice and every time High Court quashed order and sent back to Land Tribunal for fresh inquiry, please let me know any other way to get justice or solution for me.

Please Advise,

Thanks you Advance.
Govindraj

Mehnaaz

asked On 03 July 2015 at 21:40

Regarding bond

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that I am a fresher in Wipro Company in India. and I am under a bond and some personal issues I wannted to resign my company...
Is it possible for me to get out of this.without giving the money.