Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 111927 in 11193 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

asked On 06 October 2015 at 17:52

Can an accounts officer working in drdo sign on annexure f for tatkal passoport?

Hi, I am Prathyusha from Hyderabad. I am in urgent need of passport within 20 days and only tatkal is my option left. But I am unable to find any officer who can sign on annexure F except one accounts officer.
I am not sure if he can sign on it.
Can you confirm whether accounts officer is eligible to certify on annexure F ?
Thanks in advance :)

asked On 06 October 2015 at 17:22

Father wants to keep the custody of 2 girl children

Sir/ Madam, My wife is very charecterless since she had me staying sepreate from my parents house. All my landlords have thrown us out beacause of her loose character, as they all have seen her being dirty with other men , even i caught her red handed more than 4 times with other men,now she has left me and my daughters since 3 years, now she is harrasing me saying that she wants her big daughter or else stay seprate with her. I sent my daughter to her house for vacation, what she saw there was very bad , her mother sleeping with other man. and she told me the whole thing. how can you help me, give me some suggestions. i dont have any audio/ video but the neighbors and landlords can testimony

asked On 06 October 2015 at 16:23

Hindu law

can a widower/wife can be manager if male karta is not mentally fit??
if yes then judgement.
if no then solution?

asked On 06 October 2015 at 16:20

Hindu law

can widower/wife be a karta if his son is not mentally fit?
if yes then judgement?
if no then who?

Pankaj Soni

asked On 06 October 2015 at 15:42

Section 65b of indian evidence act

Mobile Recording of conversation made between 2 persons (Not over call, in front of each other) does amount to evidence? Although sec.65b used the word 'PRODUCED BY COMPUTER'

asked On 06 October 2015 at 15:03

Lawyer needed for title check of properties in kolkata

Hello All,

I need the title check for few properties in Kolkata.

Is some lawyer from kolkata interested in the same.

Please revert with your number / email id.

krishna prasanna

asked On 06 October 2015 at 14:58

Composition of offences meaning in securities contract regulation act,1956

Please explain the meaning of the phrase "Composition of Offences" in the Securities Contract Regulation Act,1956.

asked On 06 October 2015 at 14:20

Legal heir certificate doubt

Dear All,

My father had passed away last year .
I had made a legal heir certificate from kerala (kannur district)
I got it within 2 months .
Now my query is that the legal heir certificate has my ,my mothers , my brothers and my grandmothers name (my father mother here) in it .
Now is it that the my grandmother will also have share in the property .
any way to get the name removed?
Or how can get the posseion of property for my family only i.e my mother ,me and brother ?

Suhas R. Sanadi

asked On 06 October 2015 at 13:49

What is legal proposed society cooperative housing society

I seek the experts opinion on the legal status of proposed cooperative housing society ( maharashtra state) the registration procedure not completed adabandoned in the midway. the proposed society have purchased land by registered sale deed, what shall be effect of non registration of society on the ownership of land purchased.

sandeep kumar

asked On 06 October 2015 at 13:25

Lifting of corporate veil of a company

i want to know the appropriate forum for filing the application for lifting the corporate veil of a company . Is there any court specially designated for lifting the corporate veil in india.please suggest .where should we file the application for lifting the corporate veil.