Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 103081 in 10309 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

prashanth

asked On 26 January 2015 at 09:09

Partition suit against the site purchasers

Respected Experts,

My brother has purchased a site in a private layout in 2013 from land developer.
(land developer purchased the land from agriculturist).

In 2015 the agriculturist's brother has filed partition suit against the his brother, land developer and all the site owners.

After this we approached the land developer for further needful, but he told that, since no cases were pending at the time of selling/Registering of sites
he can't take responsibility for anything including the partition suit.

What should we do further, please advise Sir.

RANGANATH

asked On 26 January 2015 at 00:44

Daughter harassing for more money / property

We are 4 members in our family from bangalore
Father (late)
Mother (Alive) 62 years born in 1953
Son ( not married) 38 years born in 1977
Daughter (married) 36 years born in 1979

Father has spent 8 lakhs for Daughter marriage and Gave 2 properties registered in her name in 1998 (50 lakhs worth today) and she got married in 2003

Father admitted in hospital and expired in 2006 and all the expenses bared by son.

Mother got hospitalized due to loss of husband, from then son has left the job and taken care of all the expenses till date and still son is not married.

Mother has been admitted to the hospital more then 10 times by her son and daughter has not come to visit even once and not helped brother morally, financially.

After the fathers demise

A> Property A was there in the name of the father has been transferred to son by taking daughter and mothers sign and khata is there in the name of Son and son is paying the property tax since then

B> Property B Self acquired property by mother in 1988 has been gifted to son with love and affection in 2010 through gift deed in SRO by paying stamp duty as per the SRO

MY QUESTION IS
Even after giving spending money on daughters marriage and after giving 2 properties
Daughter Without showing love and affection without helping mother and brother
Daughter is asking for more money or property share from Mother and Brother.

Can she ask for more share from the gifted property A or Property B which she has signed.

What does the law says ????
What should Son tell her ????
What son has do ????
please help me

M Ravinder Babu Advocate Parka

asked On 26 January 2015 at 00:20

Family law and sc,st atrocity act

family law and sc ,at attrocity act ----applicabulity of sc st attrocity act -love marriage between sc husbend and non sc wifeand. blesseed with two childrens -later a demand made by husbend for dowery- when refused tourturecontinued on wife .resulted fracture injury to hand by husbent who is a drinker.on questioning by wife and her parents husbend bet inlaws- husbend drive out wife from his house for want of dowery -498 a case registered. .dvc also filed .husbend got issued legal notice accusing wife and her parents and her sister saying humilated him by naming cast etc.when wife desided toleave at parent house . no safe to the wife life at husbend society-proposing take diverce .husbend threataning to file sc st atrrocity act to BENT WIFE AND HER PARENTS AND HER SISTER. applicabulity OF THE ACT . PROPER REFERNCE WITH JUDGEMENTS AND POSSION OF LAW ONLY NEEDS .REQUESTED QUARY

prashanth

asked On 25 January 2015 at 23:50

Rights of mentally ill

Respected Sir/Madam,
My cousin's sister is an mentally ill(By birth) aged about 45 years. He is only taking care of her.

Is she has rights in the ancestral property
of my cousin which comes from his father side?

Please advice?

Satyam Srivastava

asked On 25 January 2015 at 22:46

Foreign company being sold to indian buyer

Dear Professionals,

I have a query that if an american LLC being sold to an Indian buyer;
1. What are the legal documents required to be drafted?
2.What are the names of authorities in India and what laws are applicable under it?
3.What are names of the forms and where it is to be filed?
4.What other procedures are to be laid down?

It would be a great pleasure for me to have your professional suggestions.Kindly share your suggestions.

Satyam.

sandeep rane

asked On 25 January 2015 at 21:50

Writ petition limitation

Respected Members,
Please guide

What is the time limit to file writ petition against the order of State information commission ?

After period of limitation is over, Is there any chance of condone delay on sufficient cause ?

Please reply
Thank you.

sandeep rane

asked On 25 January 2015 at 21:44

Cognizable offence or not

Respected Members,
please guide

A is residing in a house with his family as a legal heir of that house.

Other legal heirs of that house forcibly expelled A from that house & locked that house.

In police investigation it was proved that other heirs forcibly expelled A from that house.

In such situation this offence is cognizable or not to register F.I.R. against other legal heir ?

If yes then under which section ?
Please reply.
thank you.

Disha Tiwari

asked On 25 January 2015 at 20:20

Pagdi system law

My grand father owns a chawl, given on rent to tenant under Pagdi system.

I would like to know what are the rights available to the owner of chawl under Pagdi System (Such in case of Repairs, selling of room, restricting anyone from repairing etc)

What are the solution if the conditions of rooms very much bad, & is going to collaspe.

Please guide me.

naseeb kumar

asked On 25 January 2015 at 19:16

Acp related

I am working with district court, Delhi. I have joined the office in 2009 as an L.D.C.. Now in 2014 I have selected as stenographer in the same office/department in a open competitive exam. I have applied for the stenographer post through proper channel. I have joined my duties as stenographer in April, 2014.

when I will get ACP in the year 2019 from my initial joining or in 2024 as per joining as steno.

whether it is a promotion? if yes what benefits should get?

Therefore, all experts are requested to kindly provide/ suggest me rules on above matter.

Thanks and regards

Naseeb Kumar

VIKAS AGARWAL

asked On 25 January 2015 at 17:13

Ad-interim injunction order

Applicant applied for Injunction order in civil court( because his land was being illegally possessed) and it was issued on 06-02-2014 by civil court.The ad-interim injunction order is extended date to date.
But on 18-12-2014 applicant gave application for its further extension.
Civil Court Peshkar has numbered the application and indexed it,but he did not extended it.0n 18-12-2014 judge was also on leave.But applicant came to know that it was not extended.
On next date the defendant lawyer raised objection on it.I want to know whether the stay will be continued or not?