Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 30 - 40 of 97546 in 9755 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Member (Account Deleted)

asked On 22 August 2014 at 15:39

Suit for partition under muslim law

I am doing law at Chennai. I have to write and submit a suit for partition under muslim law.
Can someone please share a copy of a suit filed for partition under muslim law???

Thanks in advance...

Member (Account Deleted)

asked On 22 August 2014 at 15:36

Suit for partition under muslim law

Thanks in advance...

varun

asked On 22 August 2014 at 15:10

Partition suit

What is partition suit? Is it a civil case?

Who can go for this ? i.e. two owners who have legal title over the property : if they have dispute over a piece of land or adjacent land owners.

I ask this query becos a person who is still going to courts to get title threatens his opposite party with partition suit. Can he go for this suit?

Adv P N Nagargoje

asked On 22 August 2014 at 14:57

Inquiry u/s 202 of the crpc

R/ Sir,
01) What the police do in the inquiry u/s 202 of the Cr. P. C.?
02) Can police visit the Accused during inquiry ?
03) Statement of Accused is recorded or not ?
04) Statements of witnesses listed in the complaint are recorded by the police during inquiry?

Amit

asked On 22 August 2014 at 14:01

Audit for past period - fy09-10 to 13-14 implications - clss

One of our client - being a Pvt Ltd Company has not done any Audits, Filed financials, Paid Taxes ( S.tax, PF, PT etc) for past years from 09-10 to 13-14.
where NO AGM was conducted for appointment of auditor and financials as well.

Now we are appointed as Auditor under Cos. Act for the same. Company is applying for CLSS Scheme, 2014 to avail immunity and fees waiver.
CARO is not applicable to Company.

Query: 1.Can company now held AGM dated in 2014 appointing us as Auditor for past 5 years from 09-10 to 13-14 ?

2. Can we sign the audit report ( after duly qualifying non-payment of statutory taxes ? Any precautions are most welcome

3. What would be the date of Financial Statements - can they be dated of respective years or has to be current date of signing

4. Applicability of Law - As per Gen. Circular, the provisions of Cos. Act 1956 will only apply as clarified by MCA

Company Law expert advise are most welcome. Many thanks for your time and guidance

Advocate M J

asked On 22 August 2014 at 13:38

Drt

Good afternoon learned members
if the lawyer of the applicant does not attend DRT on the day of the argument, can the applicant do the argument of his own case against the defendant and his lawyer under the law.
thank you

NITIN SHARMA (LL.M.)

asked On 22 August 2014 at 13:17

Partnership

Whether a Govt. employee can become a non-working partner in a partnership firm?
or it is an offence.

Please clarify.
Thanks and Regards.

Rohit Gadsing

asked On 22 August 2014 at 13:03

Midc property

I Purchased a shop from a builder
in MIDC.We have registered assignment deed with him.But now he is not providing midc lease deed , plans sanctioned by MIDC etc. on the ground that we do not provide these d to individual owner and these are society's document.Now some final payment is due from me to him in next month .

Can i deny payment to him on the ground of non availability of documents as these are mentioned in assignment deed and he is responsible to make available them &

What is the importance of lease deed, MIDC sanctioned plan documents??
What are the list documents i must possess in case of midc property???
What is the procedure for MIDC transfer?

gangesh

asked On 22 August 2014 at 12:58

Authority to complaint against the person who blocks my route to house

Hi sir,

I am a resident of district amethi,uttar pradesh. my house is inside the village and the way to my house goes in front of another house who are from upper caste . this land through which all the villagers make their way to their houses is khalihan and banjar as depicted in the revenue records. but my neighbour always block my road and do not allow me to access the road beacause i am from lower caste. they says that it is my duar(chabutra) .they are very powerful person.
so to whom can i complaint in this matter so that i can access the road without any problem because police does not listen to me

Magee

asked On 22 August 2014 at 12:51

Divorce file - sent notice

I am already received the Divorce Application notice from Pune court before -Last week via Post.

but today also from Mumbai court one person come to my home & same notice handover to me & told you need to go on pune on hearing.

So is that proccoger to send Divorce notice . Can court twice send a Notice.

Please advice.