Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 99066 in 9907 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

RAKESH KUMAR BHAGWANI

asked On 01 October 2014 at 15:50

Property dispute related

Dear sir i am in a great trouble now days please help and guide me i giving my details bellow.

A PERSON WHO IS WORKING AS A REALESTAE BROKER
AND MY FRIEND ALSO HE PROVIDE A LAND THROUH LAND REGISTRY AND GOT COMMISSION FROM PURCHASER AT TIME OWREL DEAL I WAS PRESENT CO INSIDENTLY AFTER REGISTRY PURCHASE GO FOR MUTATION TO PATWARI HE SAID NAME WILL NOT TRANSFER UNTIL THE CASE OF DIVERSION OF PROPERTY SOLVED IN THE COURT I HAVE A COURT IN WHICH WRIGHT FROM OWNER OF LAND NO ONE WILL SELL HIS LAND TILL DIVERSION OF LAND IN THIS CASE THERE ARE 5 LAND OWNER IN RECORD FROM WHICH 1 OWNER HAS SOLD LAND OF HIS PART FROM ONE KHASRA NO.

NOW THE PROBLEMS ARE ARISE FOR ME PURCHASER OF LAND TOLD ME YOU WERE PRESENT THERE WHEN I MADE DEALT OWREL WITH YOUR FRIEND SO SORT OUT MY PROBLEM OTHERWISE I WILL SEE YOU
AFTER THAT HE COMPLAINT TO S.P.I WENT TO THE POLICE STATION WITH MY FRIEND WHERE MY FRIEND GAVE STATEMENT I HAVE PROVIDED THAT LAND TO PURCHASE MY FRIEND IS NOT INVOLVED ANY WHERE AND ALSO I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT DISPUTE OF LAND OR ANY ORDER OF COURT OVER ALL POLICE FIND NOTHING IS WRONG HERE THEN NO FIR REGISTERED AGAINST ME.AFTER THAT PURCHASER OF LAND GO TO COURT AND CHARGED ME FALSE ALLIGATION AGAINST ME WITH PRESENT FALSE EYEWITNESS HE THEY ALL OF GAVE STATEMENT IN COURT THAT ME ANY MY FRIEND ANY SELLER OF LAND AND 2 OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE WITNESS IN THE TITLE DEED OF LAND HE MADE ALL OF US 6 PEOPLE ACCUSED AND COURT ALSO REGISTERED CASE OF 420 AND 406 AGAINST ALL PROPOSED ACCUSED AND ISSUE SUMMONS.NOW FURTHER MY QUIERY IS
1. ME AND MY FRIEND HAS NEVER SINNED ANY DOCUMENT IN THIS CASE AND NOT DONE ROLE OF WITNESS THEN HOW CAN REGISTERED CASE AGAINST ME AND MY FRIEND FIRST.
2.I HAVE TO GO TO COURT AT THE DATE
3.I CAN TAKE BAIL IN THESE SECTION.
3.C COURT REFUSE MY AND MY FRIEND BAIL WITHOUT HEARING US OR WITHOUT TRIAL
4.IF ONE PERSON SOLD HI OWN LAND WITHOUT GIVING INFORMATION OF DIVIRSSON OF DISPUTED LAND IT IS 420 WHILE HE GOT MONEY AND MADE REGISTRY AGAINST THE PURCHASER
5.THIS CASE IS CIVIL NATURE OR CRIMINAL NATURE PLEASE GUIDE ME AS EARLY AS BECAUSE
PRESENTING DATE IN COURT IS 10.OCT.2014.I WILL GREAT THANKFUL TO YOU SIR PLEASE HELP ME

FILE SUIT BY COMPLAINANT IN WHICH AMT.DETAILS IS 10.00 LAC WHILE IN REGISTRY VALUE OF PURCHASE IS 1.75 LAC.

Law_Intern

asked On 01 October 2014 at 15:50

498a & dp 3/4

Hello Experts

Request you to guide me in a particular case.

-Boy & Girl married without consent of elders from both sides.
-Relationship between them comes under prohibited degrees of relationship as per "The Special Marriage Act-1954"
-When elders from both partied came to know about marriage, there was opposition from boys side.
-Girls side ended up filing a 498a & DP 3/4 in AP.
-Boy is out on bail after spending few hours in JC
-Trials stared, PW1 is to be present during next hearing,but girls side is approaching to withdraw the case(498a & DP 3/4) and they have plans for MCD.

As per my understanding
The marriage is not valid in the eyes of law, and there is no question of MCD.

How to proceed with this case.

alok dubey

asked On 01 October 2014 at 15:49

Supreme court order

sir
on 23-09-2014 in hindustan hindi news paper new delhi edition page 14 a news published regarding supreme court order (bench of justice S A BOBDE & S J MUKHOPDHYAY) about case of maharashtra muslim lady zuveriya mazid that domestic viloence case can not be finished after divorce.
sir i am unable to find this supreme court order on SC website so please help me

PRIYANKA KATARIA

asked On 01 October 2014 at 15:21

Time limit for solve recovery case

I want to know how much time period for recovery of Loan amount in civil case. How long the case is run. The plaintiff argument is done now defendant argument is pending.

Rupayan Bhattacharya

asked On 01 October 2014 at 15:07

Misbehaviour by the landlord

After shifting to my rented house I observed that the landlord had been using my electrical line for lighting his staircase, frontdoor light and pump. After objection the behaviour of the son-in-law of the landlady, who is actually calling all the shots, completely changed. For using the water connection we have to depend on them and sometimes they intentionally changed the control of flow in such a way that we received no water. The outlet of their toilet in the first floor has been leaking for quite sometime making a mess in our part. One day they completely isolated our flat in such a way that it would be impossible for us to adjust the control of flow of water. After severe protest on our part it has been changed partially. What should we do in such a situation? ?

g.bharath

asked On 01 October 2014 at 14:59

Birth certificate requrement

sir,
please let me know that on death of wife
in order to obtain succession certificate from court we have to submit death cert, legal heir cert issued my state govt municipality etc.Now please let us know if the date and place of BIRTH certificate od the DECEASED will HAVE to be submitted to court. AADHAR CARD is available for deceased and other legal claimants.

thanks

Praveen

asked On 01 October 2014 at 14:53

Difference b/w substantive and officiating post for government sector

Please explain the difference between substantive and officiating post in government sector

Anuraag Radhakrishna

asked On 01 October 2014 at 14:43

Casting vote of chairman

The Articles of association of the company allow the Chairman to have a casting vote in case of a deadlock. At the beginning of a general meeting the chairman is appointed by show of hands pursuant to Section 104 of the Companies Act 2013. When a poll on the same is called it leads to a deadlock due to which the Chairman uses his casting vote to appoint himself Chairman for the rest of the meeting. Would he be allowed to do so??

Monesh Agrawal

asked On 01 October 2014 at 13:40

Enquery for the context of tenants vacated the shop

Sir

I have seven shops in Jaipur. Which is occupied by tenants last 45 years and they are not evacuate my shops. in that case how can i evacuated my shops. please suggest me.

alok dubey

asked On 01 October 2014 at 13:36

Supreme court order

sir