Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 109433 in 10944 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Anonymous

asked On 04 August 2015 at 12:44

Police Verification For Government Job

I have deleted my name from electoral roll of present address and don't have a voter card. Will it be a problem when police verification is carried out for my government job? Will they ask for Voter Card? Please explain in details.

Kamini s

asked On 04 August 2015 at 11:26

Physical Relationship

Is having Physical Relationship (between two individuals, than husband wife)inside a hotel Room Commercial Lodge is punishable offence? Under What grounds? Can the police officers arrest for the same?

Sunil Kumar

asked On 04 August 2015 at 10:42

Compensation by bank.

Respected Sir,

I want to ask a question regarding bank compensation.

As all aware that the Banks are not responsible for any locker as the relationship with banks and consumer are Tenant and lower. The bank never know what type of documents, ornament jewellery etc. are kept in the locker. But when a bank triggering panic by robber or thieves then what type of compensation is to be given to the consumers who are suffered due to loss/harm. Kindly clearify how a bank compensate the consumer in case of robbery or loss. If possible kindly provide RBI guidelines/instrcutions regarding this.

Thanks.

Ravi kumar

asked On 04 August 2015 at 10:24

Pension benefit

I have been acquitted by the high court but my deptt not giving me any service benefit
.

Rakesh

asked On 04 August 2015 at 10:09

Cheating while executing sale deed

In the year 2010, I purchased a property. The seller was one of my friends who told me that his property is free from any loan etc.
He executed sale deed in my favour in the year 2010.
Later on i came to know that the property is still under mortgage with the bank.
Since then he is making fool of me that he will soon pay the outstanding amount to the Bank but till date he has not done it.
Now, i want to bring this matter to police and court.
I just want to know whether i can go the police to register FIR as the matter is 5 years old.
How will i justify that for the last 5 years, i did not make any complaint.

Suresh Babu Rai

asked On 04 August 2015 at 09:50

What next to section 9 of hm act?

Court has passed a judgement and decree in favor of the husband/petitioner in petition under restitution of conjugal rights. Court also pleased to furnish the certified copies of judgement and decree. In spite of decree, the wife/respondent neither has joined the petitioner respecting the decree nor has preferred any appeal. Appeal time also lapsed.
What next to the decree sir? Thank you one and all!

Gulshan Tanwar

asked On 04 August 2015 at 09:48

Delhi rent control act, 1958

Dear Friends,

A case u/s. 14 (1) (a) DRC was filed before Additional Rent Controller, Delhi and the Ld. ARC had ordered for the deposit of the rent u/s. 15 (1) for the arrears of rent and future rent. Despite that order the respondent didnot filed the said arrears of rent within time period of 30 days. The ARC struck off his defence. After evidence the ARC dismissed the petition stating that it had no jurisdiction to pass the decree as the rent is mentioned above the DRC limit of Rs.3500/-.

Now after 5 years, it came to knowledge that the respondent is not paying rent regularly and hence an execution petition has been filed before the Ld. ARC, and the Ld. ARC said that petition is not maintainable.

My question is that order passed u/s . 15 (1) DRC Act is part of Judgment or different from Judgment and why the execution petition is not maintainbale. Please mention any citation of High Courts or Supreme Court.

Thanks all friends for the same.

Rastogi

asked On 04 August 2015 at 07:47

Ancestral property

Ancestral property is in the name of my uncle who is having Khatha in his name for more than 20 years. Actually We were living in the property for more than 20 years.

My uncle(Plaintiff) filed a suit for permanent injunction.

We produced the voters ID and witness(neighbours) to prove our possession.

But the Lower court gave him the permanent injunction not relying on the Voters ID and neighbour witness.

During the case my uncle also produced another document for the property which is sold by me as ancestral property given to me. But actually this property was allocated not in lieu of house but instead of other property which allocated to my uncle and sold by him also. But my uncle argued that this property was given instead of house in which we are living.

But unfortunately my lawyer has not brought up this point during argument and also we could not submit the sale deed for other property sold by my uncle.

Lower court based on this granted a permanent injunction to my uncle(Plaintiff).

Now the case is in First appeal.

Can we submit additional document for the property sold by my uncle to prove that additional property was allocated not in lieu of house we are living. Whether the court will also this now.
OR
Can we file a fresh suit against my uncle for declaration for the ancestral property

There is no registered partition deed.

FAIZ

asked On 04 August 2015 at 07:32

Maternal grandson rights over grand fathers property as per muslim law

Dear Experts,
I want to know Maternal Grandson’s rights over maternal grand fathers property as per Muslim property law

Faiz

P Mohan

asked On 04 August 2015 at 03:06

Suggest lawyer

I have an employment related issue - concerning my termination and dues. I need to consult some good service-related lawyer in delhi. Pls suggest. Thanks. PM.