Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 119200 in 11920 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

puttarazzz

asked On 26 May 2016 at 13:52

Divorce seeking on contest

Dear Experts,
Required divorce on contest basis, since my wife is not agree to mutual.
Can I apply directly for divorce on below mention ground, please advice .
Married on 12.06.2005,
Living separately from May 2013 to till date (From May 2013 to Feb 2014 lived separately in the same roof, but in different rooms, from Feb 2014 to till date living separately)
Have two children
There is no cooperation between us and there is no understanding.
She suspect on me for each and every movement, always take all things in negative way,and keeping in that her mind tortured me almost the years. There was no peace of mind at home when I was in matrimonial home.
She use to go anywhere without my consent, She left the home without my consent and during my absence. She did so on her own without any justifiable cause.
Not looking after needs of husband as wife's duty.
There are several meetings, negotiations and advice to her, effort was made by the my
parents, her parents and other relatives to settle our dispute. But there was no use.
She was changed the main gate lock after I separated from the family, even though all my belongs in that house.
She was not allowed my dress to take from the home
She was assaulted me when I want to take my dress
She was taken my hardly earned money 5 lacs from my parents, which was given to matrimonial home security deposit and got deposited to daughter name
She was abused and told several times going to kill me.
She created the gap between son and father and restricted to speak to me.
I did not torture her nor did I ever misbehave with her for any Reasons.
I am ready to take childs in my custody, for which she is not ready,
In final meeting with her. Her parents, my parents and relatives, she was agreed to finalized compensation amount, for which I requested her to give me legal documents, but she was not agree for legal separation.
I have evidence to prove since my brother in law was at our home and there are evidence whenever the meeting in my natives.
Sincere request to you all expert advise me on the above ground can I file a divorce petition through expert advocate.
Thanking you.

Anonymous

asked On 26 May 2016 at 12:55

not giving joing letter & resignation letter

I'm working in one private Ltd automobiles company from last 2yrs.i gave resignation in company but still they not giving me joining &resignation letter &my 2months salary.

vaibhav

asked On 26 May 2016 at 12:33

Family law

Respected Experts,

I had earlier asked my query and had got expert guidance from your side ..

Now i had a meeting with local advocate to discuss the issue .

following were the issues and his comment

1. should we wait till the opposite party to file a case so they will have burden to prove the allegations made by them .
As per advocate ---- if they file it ,burden will be on us to disprove it from initial stage

2. should we file compliant under crpc against wife and her father for fabrication of documents and against mother in-law for assault as we have strong evidence for same
As per advocate we will file complaint to CP and to state law minister and than they will tell police to take cognizance .

My query

is the opinion /comment given by advocate genuine and should i go with this .

Kobaka

asked On 26 May 2016 at 12:15

Want to marry my grandfather brother's daughter

Hello sir,

i am from Hindu family from A.P,
i want to marry my Father's father's(grandfather) brother's daughter.
my surname and that girl surname is same as my grandfather and that girl father are own brothers and gothra also same
If I marry that girl, is it the prohibited marriage?
if yes what are the difficulties we will face after marriage, is any body can make the marriage invalid with help of court?
If i marry that girl,my mother told that she will not allow that girl into house,is it possible to stop entering that girl into house in case of prohibited marriage?

Anil Kr Garg

asked On 26 May 2016 at 10:43

Scope of 7-11 ruling for seeking rejection of paint

Plaintiff had filed 2 separate suits for specific performance of oral contract to purchase land, later reduced to separate MOUs requiring proper Agreement that buyer was to send to Seller for approval. Plaintiff claims in plaint that he sent one draft agreement between his company and the mother who made changes therein not acceptable to buyer and hence the breach. Since mother breached, the daughter would have breached too.
Plaintiff is individual and not a Party to the draft allegedly changed by the mother.
Daughter is not a Party to that draft and her land not subject matter of this draft.
Now, can daughter seek rejection of plaint under 7/11 on the ground that plaint doesn't show any breach on her part and hence, no cause of action? Kindly advise.

Sumathi

asked On 26 May 2016 at 10:08

Letters patent appeal in hc

Dear Experts,
HC Madurai First appeal judgment came again favour of my brother in civil land partition case one month before. Hence, 1). may I file LPA same H.C now? I would expect your kind advice in my query.

Thanks advance.

R. Sumathi

S.Krishna Prasad

asked On 26 May 2016 at 09:25

Rule position of act 1872

Sir, please clarify me the Act 1872 with regard to claiming the original title deed documents from the Bank after clearing the loan by the Guarantor on behalf of principle debtor. What is the status of the guarantor in claiming the original title deed documents from the Bank after clearing the loan.

Thanking you,Sir,
Krishna Prasad.

Vivek Laddha

asked On 26 May 2016 at 09:20

Car buying

I am told that car can be bought on discount with military quota. My uncle is Retd Colonel. He is also planning to buy the car, so can we get two from quota? Can one purchase 2 car post retirement?

Rahul

asked On 26 May 2016 at 08:40

passport

Change caste

Kaustav

asked On 26 May 2016 at 07:53

Denial of appoitment in public sector bank due to pendency of 498

Hi,

I have been selected for the position of Probationary Officer in a Public Sector Bank and my verification process in due on 7.06.2016. Now, during the filling of application form , I was a single man. But after a couple of months I got married which turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life as my wife in due course of time following regular quarrels and unlawful demands went ahead and filed a false 498 against me and my family. We got bail and everything. And till now all her claims have been proved wrong in the court and we hope to win this case in the next two hearings that follows.

However, for my joining, the people from the bank are saying that since there is a case pending against me, they will not give me appointment. I have read through several judgements where I found that 498 is not an obstacle to government job .. then why is this different in my case? and what do i need to do in order to get my appointment ?

please advice and help anyone.