Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 103297 in 10330 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Kiran

asked On 31 January 2015 at 15:17

Name calling comes under dv act

Even name calling comes under DV act.

So by what name husbands need to call thier wife.

neha

asked On 31 January 2015 at 15:11

Rent paid in advance

Dear sir/Madam,

I have a query regarding Rent Paid in Advance.

Suppose a person has paid two months rent in advance 6 years ago.
At the time of payment monthly rent was Rs.3500,Now the rent has been increased to Rs.5000.

My question is, is the Landlord has any right to demand excess rent at the time of vacate?

I mean current monthly rent is Rs.5000,Two months rent=5000*2=Rs.10000

Advance in his hand=3500*2=7000.

Now can he claim Rs.3000 in excess i.e.(10000-7000)?

S. Fernandes

asked On 31 January 2015 at 14:39

property attached by executing court under R-54 of O-21

Dear Sir's,
The Court has attached property under R-54 of O-21 in executing proceedings.

ad

asked On 31 January 2015 at 14:33

Section 9 and sec 24.

My wife filed case sec.9 and sec. 24. in sec. 24 maintenance allowed @ 1500/-. (in other proceeding u/s 125 @ 1500/- is already i am paying ).

in last date i appeared before the court and filed pursis for that i am ready to bring back her as per her prayer and requested for disposal of case. she was also there and she and her advocate asked for amount of maintenance which allowed before few months, and told that he is telling lie and this is a game for safe in 498-a and want to save to pay maintenance and filed a application for recovery and prayed for stuckoff of my defense.

now what can be done. If i not pay the maintenance in sec. 24. what can be done.
Pl. guide.

gopal

asked On 31 January 2015 at 14:23

Thanking to this experts

Dear Hon'ble Experts,

I am nandagopal from chennai, I am also the member of this forum.

My father has issue between Bank , i did not know how to proceed further.

When i Joined here as a member, i have lot of information from this forum

/There are lot of experts given their advice and suggestions here.

The bank did not return the jewels even after paid the jewel loan.

for that we filed CC in consumer forum and got favour order.

the bank were gone state commission for appeal

I faced the appeal by in person with the help of the lawyersclubindia.com experts advice and suggestions.

the bank wrongly got the favour order in condone delay petition ,

so i prefer to file REvision Petition in National Commission, i do not have such financial position to go and file Revision Petition by in person.

During the time i got suggestion and advice from this experts that i can file Revision petition by in person and some formats provided here

Based on that i had filed Revision Petition with out any mistakes and which was immediatly numbered and send noticed to the opposite party bank

When receiving the notice the Opp party bank appraoched us and came for comprimise

few days before they have returned our jewels and compensation amount to us.

This was happend with the help of this Forum, i did not have any law back ground but with the help and guidance of this Hon'ble experts i have got our property from the bank

So I have to Thank to this Forum and all the Hon'ble Experts who were providing there valuable advice and guidance to the needful persons.

Once again I Thank a lot for this forum and all the Hon'ble Experts

with best regards

nandagopal

Marimuttu

asked On 31 January 2015 at 13:04

Make a correction in land deed

Dear Experts,
I like to make a small correction in my land deed document. So i submitted all required document to Sub Register Office. But Sub-Register told me that he needs vendor’s sign or court order to make correction deed. But vendor did not accept to sign the correction deed who is working abroad now. I do not know his abroad address.

1. If head tashildar give correct land records to Sub-Register, can Sub Register possible to make correction deed without vendor’s sign?
2. Have any other procedure to make correction deed without send legal notice to vendor?
3. Can i give legal notice to vendor’s native (India) address (now working abroad)?

THANK YOU ALL EXPERTS
MARIMUTHU

rizwanshaikh

asked On 31 January 2015 at 12:25

Share certificate

Dear Sirs/Madam ,
i have a query ,i need your help. i bought a property at Mira Rd (e),Dist :Thane ,Maharastra , i enter into registration march 2014 ,having loan from DHFL.DHFL return my SHARE CERTIFICATE to transfer in my name and later submit the same to DHFL.i went to society but they told since you not completed one year as owner of the flat we can't do .after completion of 1 yrs we will transfer in your name , i just want to know as per Maharstra co op housing society rule is it correct that only after completion of 1 yr share certificate will transfer in the name of buyer is it mandatory .i have no dues also paid transfer fee etc. please guide me, Regds Rizwan

Rupal

asked On 31 January 2015 at 12:18

Corrupt protection officer

Corrupt Protection officer has just made false report without any investigation. Nor has he sent anyone to inquire about our statement . He has made a one-sided report including prima facie false allegation.

What action can be taken against him.

Anonymous

asked On 31 January 2015 at 10:46

Land possession

I have a piece of vacant land in my with 7/12 extract(sr.no.33/1/15).When I started fencing my land,X person comes and didn't allowed my worker to fence stating that Y person gives him POA for same land with same boundry but different 7/12 extract (sr.no.33/1/16) X person saying that go to court bring court order and then he will allowed to Fencing. As on Today 7/12 extract (sr.no.33/1/16) is in the name of Z and Z is already build a house. I went to police station but they didn't cooperate. How can go to court for fencing to my land against a person who didn't have title in his name? Is I creating litigation to my own land if i go to court? What can I Do?

Anonymous

asked On 31 January 2015 at 10:42

Land possession