Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 120889 in 12089 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Anand

asked On 24 July 2016 at 13:45

Rcr section 9 transfer petation

After marriage I knew... My wife is not happy with this marriage bcz of her past experiences and she marry bcz of insist of her family...... Then I ask to her what u want... She reply she want 3month.......and go for honeymoon.... And she go to her work place... After that lot of problem came and she join me on Delhi after giving her regnation and work from delhi on notice period. And we have mutual conflict and we decide to not child verysoon and she agree for that..... But she deny to take precaution.... Only I do........ After 2month she inform she is prignrnt...... I was shocked but happily accepted my new baby who will come verysoon...... But she left after 15days
With brother..... And after hot talk everything was normal but after few days she apply allegations..... My dad mom bro tell Bla blah..... Then I inform to get come as soon as possible but she deny and inform she will come after birth child...... I try to go her place but she deny........ Then I filed Rcr section 9.......after 2date she not come and mean whole child was born.. Few days back got summon of transfer petition from SC...... She had apply domestic violence and demanding Dowery...... Which is just framing a charge..........
And she taking advantage of 4month old my son........
. My marriage duration 15month ...
She stay with me 3 month.. In which when she leave my house that time she was prignrnt of 2month......and now baby is 4month and still she with live her parents.......
What I my stand in court....

I Gus's all thing is plan way...... Whatever I don't want loose my child and baby..... What she is..... I accept....

Sujitkumar ukey

asked On 24 July 2016 at 13:29

about job apply..

Dear sir, my wife belongs to obc caste from zarkhand and I am belongs to sc caste from Maharashtra. Can my wife apply job through sc caste after intercast marriage through registration marriage. ??

bhavesh kumar

asked On 24 July 2016 at 12:31

498-a is can be involes moral turpitude ?

Sir, I am government servant. My wife has done 498-a but immediately I have taken anticipatory bail and charge sheet has been filled and charge is yet to be framed. My dept. Stopped yearly bonnus by declaring that I am involves in moral trupitude case. Before framing of charge person can be said convicted? Pl. Quote judgement in this regads

Harsh mathur

asked On 24 July 2016 at 12:16

Full and final settlement

Hi,

This is harsh mathur from delhi. I worked at iyogi for 3 years and 8 months and left it on 23rd of Dec 2015. According to iyogi's rules and regulations, I should have got my fnf within 45 days however I was requested to wait for other 2 months as they said, co.didn't have funds available. I again requested my fnf on its date (26.04.2016). Pryanka Jain (HR) called in stating, fnf date has been deferred due to financial condition however she assured me, I would be getting my fnf on 25th of July. I again requested them for fnf a couple of days ago but they again deferred my fnf date and said the same thing "we don't have funds available".. I have emailed them thrice but no response. I called Pryanka last night, she was so rude and hung up the call by saying "do whatever you want".

I need your support. Please advise what neess to be done.

RAMESH

asked On 24 July 2016 at 10:33

Date in date of birth in passport

Dear sir,
I have a wrong date of birth in my passport. it about 2 years and 15 days difference from my passport & ssc certificate. Passport officers are asking for court order please advice my in this regard
I am from visakhapatnam. I seek help from visakhapatnam advocates

my contact no
9603488347
Name : Ramesh

santoshkumar maurya

asked On 24 July 2016 at 09:54

Obc certificate

As i have been in central government obc list from state of uttar pradesh.I have born & brought up in mumbai & i live in mumbai only & i have all document like passport, voter id etc of mumbai address only.Now i have made obc certificate in which the address is mention of my father native place i.e. uttar pradesh. Now each goverment form i have to write a address & i am writing mumbai address .So my query is that as my address is different on my documents & obc certificate.so for obc benefit can i produce same obc certificate in various govt exam.

sutapa sarkar

asked On 24 July 2016 at 08:09

My husband made a child by IVF without my consent

I am separated from my husband during last 3 yrs and divorce case is running during last 1 yr. My husband made the divorce petition.
In the mean time,nearly 1 mnth ago i came to know that my husband has made a child by IVF with his own sperm, i dont know who is the egg donor. I asked him about this,he admitted tht he has done this and told me tht, as i am separated i hav no right to ask him about this. He has done this without my consent and acknowledgement. Can i take any legal step?

Anonymous

asked On 24 July 2016 at 00:56

After marriage my initial got changed

Hi sir,
In my passport and driving license I holds my dad s initial.but after my marriage they added husband's initial in ration card and adhar card.if I want to changed my initial back to my dad's initial .what I need to do.because I am paying IT returns n my dad 's initial only. Is there any rule to hold only husband's name as initial.please provide your inputs.

Ramesh

asked On 24 July 2016 at 00:34

For review of confidential report

Sir I am a junior engineer and my CR is written C grade without giving me any letter for whole financial year for that I apply for review of that but dept deny to accept it as only class 1 officers have right to review against C grade avg. And I am class 3 employee so I don't have any write for review. Suggest me as it may cause extension of my probation period.

Anonymous

asked On 24 July 2016 at 00:33

my husband adopted a child without my permission

I am separated with my husband during last 3 yrs and divorce case is running during last 1 yr. In the mean time, nearly 1 mnth ago i got the news from one of our relatives that my husband has adopted a child. He has made it by IVF method by his own sperm, i dont know who has donate the egg. I asked him about this and he admitted tht the child is his own child of his own sperm, and he also said tht i hav no right to ask him anything in this regard as i am separated...he wanted to hav a child and so he hav made this. Can i take any legal step?