Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 127560 in 12756 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Ayush Agarwal

asked On 26 May 2017 at 12:45

Ipc 323,504,506

I have filed ncr on 323,504. And other has filed FIR on ipc 323,504,506

Anonymous

asked On 26 May 2017 at 12:37

Anti Trafickking

Can a student reside in any hostel or in any home without police NOC. this query is regarding a family. It's very strange that this girl has no legal document other than a bank passbook and she is not even aware about it. Is it right for the family to keep her as a tenant.Al's her family has never bothered to visit. The owners are also not bothered because she is a girl. The girl is above 18 years of age.

b B Raju

asked On 26 May 2017 at 10:22

Reopening of decreed suit

I have filed an injunction suit against the defendant. The suit was decreed exparte. The defendant filed set aside petition showing some silly reason. The court allowed the petetion and opened the case. Again the defendant failed to appear before the court at defendant evidence stage. The court second time decreed the case. For complying the decree I have filed EP. The defendent appeared before EP procedings and once again filed a petetion praying that due to some reasons he couldnot appear in the suit procedings and hence he now request the court to reopen the case. This is the present status.
My question is can a defendant can file a reopen petition at EP stage and is it maintainable?

Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

asked On 26 May 2017 at 04:46

Audio recordings

Will audio recording be accepted in Divorce , Maintanance , 498a and DV.

Kindly advise. my wife has filled all these cases on me. I have audio recordings from her and her father that me and my family hever asked for dowry or harrassed her.

Adv. Mujaid

asked On 26 May 2017 at 02:57

Tendering of documents

Dear Ld. Experts please help me.

I have a divorce case on grounds of cruelty. Its now Ex-parte. I am confused with tendering of documents. Please tell me whether the following documents will be exhibited or marked.

1. Voter ID details- taken a print out from Election commission website. It states respondent’s name and address.
2. Print out of abusive SMSs sent by respondent over 1 year.
3. CD containing call conversation b/w Respondent and petitioner’s mother.
4. Transcript of the above call conversation in text.

I had moved an exemption application from depositing mobile phone which court allowed stating that mobile be shown during tendering.

Also should I mention all the abusive messages in evidence by way of affidavit ? There are 15 pages of very abusive SMSs. I have mentioned them in the petition.

Thanks in advance

DIBYENDU MANDAL

asked On 26 May 2017 at 01:14

Writ petition

In writ petition criminal, what is to be included in the list of dates and events? Am I to give the dates and events of actual facts only or I am also to include some case laws pertaining to violation of fundamental right which is the question of law of my concern. Say for example inactivity of police and administration in certain happening, date of launching complaints etc,only or I have to refer case law e.g maneka Gandhi vs state of Delhi. Actually my case is against instrumentality of state under Article 32, and also violation of Article 19 to 21 in which there is clear indulgence of administration for which I want to seek CBI investigation as I don't have access to collect definite evidence and have got evidence of few incidence of inactivity of various public authorities and also the ground,facts and circumstances of indulgence and inactivity . kindly suggest how to draft properly the writ petition so as to get the writ of mandamus in my favour from the circumstantial evidence

Major Rajesh

asked On 25 May 2017 at 23:51

Distance/Evening LLB course in Kolkata

Kindly guide me from which institutions in Kolkata I can obtain a recognised LLB degree (03yrs), as I am a medical graduate.
Dr Rajesh Kar

N.Ganganna

asked On 25 May 2017 at 21:59

Sucession & inhertance of property in karnataka

I had bought residential sites measuring 60 X 40 sqft each in the year1990.

It was registered in the name of my then minor son as per the prevailing inheritance acton 20 April 1990.

In the same year this act was amended in to provide equal right to daughter of fathers property. (Published in the Karnataka Gazette (Extraordinary) Part IV-2A, as No. 608 dated 20-11-1990.

I want to transfer one plot/site measuring 40x60 sq ft to my daughter.

Both are age of major now.

Experts Please guide, help me in execution of the transfer of site/plot to my daughtername so that has no problem of ownership of property with clear legal title.

G.Nijampure

Adityakumar Jain

asked On 25 May 2017 at 17:10

Stamp paper denomination for gifting shares

Dear Experts,

Our real elder brother & sister will be, by executing Gift Deed, Gifting Shares to us (i.e. to their real younger sisters & brother).

My Query:

(a) What should be the appropriate denomination of Stamp Paper to be use to execute Gift Deed?

(b) Is there any amount slab based on which denomination of Stamp Paper for executing Gift Deed is decided?

(c) I would be much obliged to inform me the relevant provision of law which decides the denomination of Stamp Paper for executing Gift Deed?

Sincerely,

Aditya kumar Jain.

meherjee

asked On 25 May 2017 at 13:55

Fling of caveat in national consumer commission

How can I file a Caveat petition at National Consumer Disputes commission?