LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 106943 in 10695 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

J Gupta

asked On 25 May 2015 at 14:02

Apar made inoperative due to representation

SIR
THE UNDERSIGNED WHO IS A CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE HAS MADE REPRESENTION AGAINST ADVERSE APAR WITHIN THE SPECIFIED 15 DAYS. NO DECISION HAS BEEN TAKEN ON MY REPRESENTATION EVEN AFTER SIX MONTHS. KINDLY LET ME KNOW , HOW LONG THE ADVERSE REMARKS OF THE APAR WOULD REMAIN INOPERATIVE DUE TO THE REPRESENTATION?
CAN THE DEPARTMENT SUBMIT SUCH INOPERATIVE APAR TO THE DPC TO BE HELD AFTER 2-3 YEARS?
IN SUCH A SITUATION WOULD THE CASE BE ADMISSIBLE IN CAT OR ANY OTHER COURT , AT THAT STAGE, i.e AFTER THE DPC OUTCOME BECOMES KNOWN ?

KIND REGARDS

hdshardik

asked On 25 May 2015 at 14:02

Factory registration and shop establishment

my friend has printing unit . he has subscribed the registration for factory license in mumbai

is he liable for register under shop establishment ?

jiten

asked On 25 May 2015 at 12:33

Place of filling

dear sir,
i want to file summery suit under order 37 but thing is planitif is a private limited company and his register office situated in ahmedabad but whole transaction took placed in pune and companys branch office also in pune, so is it possible to file summary suit in ahmedbad city civil court.
pls need u r valuable guidence.
regards.

hdshardik

asked On 25 May 2015 at 12:05

Land tax and property tax

what is the difference between land tax & property tax .

who bears this expenses ?

is land tax is bear by land owners and propety tax is bear by owner of flat ?

recently we have revived these two taxes .
our premises do not have co-op society .
pl guilde us .

Nivedita

asked On 25 May 2015 at 11:48

Termination on the basis of indubordination

One of the employee in my organization has been fired on the grounds of insubordination without any warning or chance to improve. What are the legal recourse this employee has. The HR policy say that there can be immediate removal from service due to insubordination.

rajeshkumar

asked On 25 May 2015 at 10:49

U/s 397 of cr. pc

Whether criminal revision against summoning order of Negotiable Instrument Act, filed by accused through its directors without passing any resolution is maintainable?? Kindly refer case law and provision if any.

alok kumar sahu

asked On 25 May 2015 at 09:31

Auction

How many minimum bids are necessary in an auction? whether more than one bids necessary for auction or if there is single bid then auction is valid or not ?

manik

asked On 25 May 2015 at 09:09

Divorce Decree

On Jan 24th 2014,family court bandra mumbai declared me divorced, I live in North India, can I get the Decree and certified copies online?

vinodkumarpal

asked On 25 May 2015 at 08:22

Preparation of APO

Please tell me experts which books is better for preparation of APO in subject of Law of Evidence, CrPC, IPC, UP Police Regulation Act in Hindi language

PRIYANKA KATARIA

asked On 24 May 2015 at 23:44

Want to take admission in llb

Dear All,

I want to take admission in LLB after graduation can anyone send me details of collage on which admission not closed till.
If i want to go in distance learning..??
Please suggest to me its urgent. .