LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 106339 in 10634 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Milap Choraria

asked On 05 May 2015 at 17:25

Writ petition to be filed in delhi high court

I am going to file a Writ Petition against Central Vigilance Commission and three other public authorities, because an Vigilance Inquiry is conducted after its direction and found that corruption is involved in the matter. But CVC is ignoring to take further action on flimsy grounds that the matter is old one. In the Writ Petition three Private Parties to be made as Respondents. Please advice me whether I have to serve Advance copy of the Petition to all the 7 Respondents or only 4 Government Authorities.

ad

asked On 05 May 2015 at 16:49

Certified copy by post

sir,

Can i apply for certified copies of a case in court by post. if yes what is the procedure pl. reply in details. and also i came to know that there is two type of certified copies private use and other. what is the difference of them i need these copies to submitting in my other case. Pl. guide.

MOHAMMAD S SIDDIQUI

asked On 05 May 2015 at 16:15

Cheque bounce

I helped financially by a loan of Rs. 45000.0 to my acquaintance in emergency seven months back. He promised to pay back within few months but...failed when grilled he gave a cheque which bounced. Pl advise further line of legal action. Thanks and Regards

Raj

asked On 05 May 2015 at 16:07

Application filed under 340 crpc retuned by civil judge

we moved the 340 Crpc application in Civl Suit but was returned by judge without even making comment on its order and asked us to file it in counter ..we insist that 340 crpc application is to be filed in courts where the judge has to separate the application from the main petition by giving it separate case number..But he refused by saying that in my courts, I will not entertain such applications

(It is also to inofrm that all his collegaue judges are accepting the 340 crpc applications in court itself)

Kindly inform me the remedy available for dealing such issues

girish

asked On 05 May 2015 at 16:06

Invoice descrption and data sheet

We have procured goods from local manufacturer who are exports. They are issuing us certificate of conformation for the product they have supplied to us that the part no. is confirming with the data sheet of the product. However their Data Sheet part no. and invoice part no. are different for eg if data sheet part no. is BRD02894 and invoice part no. is BRD02894.12, as per supplier both the part are identical and they provide the suffix for internal control, will this make any difference to us in case there is a problem with the material

Raj

asked On 05 May 2015 at 15:50

Appeal against the order passed in application u/s order 8 rule 10 cpc

My Interim application filed in main suit, u/s Order 8 Rule 10 dismmised by Civil Judge(Senior Division).Please inform under wich provision of CPC can I made appeal before the appletae court? or there is only remedy of filing writ Petition against the interim order of CPC??

VIJAY KUMAR

asked On 05 May 2015 at 15:41

Tenant registering on the huda website with own particulars(mail id & mble no.)

Water and Sewerage Bills for Huda Sectors in Gurgaon can be paid online through their Website of Water and Sewer Billing Services. My tenant registered on that Website against my property for paying the bills. But while registering with the site he provided in particulars his own E-mail ID and Mobile Number for the receipt of Bills and its acknowledgments without my authorization, which I think is not proper and valid for the owner of the site/house. It comes to my mind occasionally whether this can be misused or abused in case the relations between the owner and the tenant are not normal. Is there any violation of the Information Technology Act? if there is any, what action can be take in such a case against the tenant under the Act and what penalty has been prescribed. Please guide.

Unknown

asked On 05 May 2015 at 15:19

False fir under ipc 307

Dear Experts,

My brother's wife put a False FIR on us(Husband/Father/Mother and Brother in Law means me) under IPC 307.

I don't live with them since last four years and I was disowned by my parents since last three years. Even I am not living in the same state.

Its a 100% false FIR on us, please suggest how to proceed? Please suggest how can I make sure that I was not there in city/state
on the registered date. Please save us. I am working in a private company and have a 3 years of Kid. Every thing will be finished without proper suggestion.

Naveen

asked On 05 May 2015 at 14:58

Definiton of terms in encumberance certificate

Hi,
Can someone please let me know what is the full form of (PL), (AY) in "STATEMENT OF ENCUMBERANCE ON PROPERTY"

amarnath

asked On 05 May 2015 at 13:44

Need help

Hello Sir/Madam,
Please help me.
I have purchased a plot from layout in 2013 as resale in Bangalore. This layout was formed in 2004.
recently somebody (grandson of Ex-owner) filed case on layout formed person, saying that this assigned land to them in 1965. This land got transferred multiple hands (i.e. not double registration) from 1965 to till date.
Before buying plot, I was not aware of this is assigned land. I personally went to BBMP office and showed documents, they told me orally that it is good land go ahead and buy, of course didn't gave any certificate. I showed to lawyer also with 1987 onward documents, lawyer said documents seems fine.

I have EC from 1960 to 2013, I didn't see any entry saying assigned land.

My doubt is
How one can know it is assigned land?

Is this case applicable as he didn't file against current owner?

What happens if layout formed person not attend the court as he sold out long back only.?

How can I or individual plot owner can proceed further?

Thanks in advance.
Amarnath