22 April 2018 at 22:21

Domestic voilence & restitution case

i married on 15/12/2010 and my wife left my home on 31st august 2011 it was only 9 month of marriage period after that she left my home and sent notice through her lawer to me and threat me demanding so many things , i replied through by lawyer & asking her take back all allegation and come back home . then in 2013 she filed domestic violence case on me and starting harassing me. after that she filed RESTITUTION case in 2014 .I filled divorce case in 2015 divorce case is on HOLD because of this cases.

I got judgment from my domestic violence case Year (2013) now in march 2018 that I need to pay 7000 Rent and 50000 one time settlement 5000 Rs Court fees. My wife is Software engineer getting 40000 Rs salary (in hand salary 30150/-) in Mumbai. Restitution case is going on since 2014 her cross one half is done and now giving false medical certificate and avoid to come on date in kalyan district court.
after this domestic violence verdict i will get favor in restitution case? or RESTITUTION case is automatically dismiss?

22 April 2018 at 20:54

Registration of public trust

I work in a govt bank , can i be a member or trustee in a charitable public trust.
What is the procedure and court fee for registration.

Anonymous

22 April 2018 at 18:57

Article 136 of limitation act 1963

The Plaintiff have filed a suit for (O.S.No.381/1969) Specific performance of the above agreement before the Vth Additional Judge,City Civil Court, Hyderabad parties have entered into a compromise (1st compromise) and wherein, the Respondents herein have offered to give 20 acres and 39 guntas to the Appellant/plaintiff.whenthe Respondents have failed to honour their commitment as per theabove 1 st compromise decree, the DHR/Plaintiff filed the presentE.P.No. 58/1984 before the executing court for execution.In this E.P. also, again both the parties have entered into another compromise and as per the 2 nd compromise, the DHR/Plaintiff was allotted 12 acres, after foregoing 8 acres 39 guntas.
21-02-1985(2nd Compromise decree) DHR/Plaintiff was allotted 12 acres, and physical possision has been given JDR..
30-06-92.(MRO file No.C/7/1992) After compromise decree, DHR/Plaintiff, instead of approaching the executing court, for registration of the sale deed, Basing on the said compromise decree,the MROafter collecting the Stamp duty and registration fee, with the consultation of the concerned Subregistrar,has issued a certificate
25-09-1993 After issuing the above certificate, the petitioners/Defendants have preferred the present appeal before the concerned Revenue Divisional Authority claiming that the MRO has notgiven any notice before issuing the said certificate and also the MRO has no jurisdiction to entertain the said case.The RDO opinioned that since it is a decree passed by a civil court and that the MRO has rightly passed the said order and hence there is no need to middle with the orders of the lower court and accordingly the appeal is dismissed.
04-12-2000 As against the orders of RDO, the Revision Petitioners/Defendants have preferred the present Revision. After due enquiry,the Joint Collector has dismissed the Revision and confirmed the orders passed by the below revisional authorities. of the A.P. Rights in Land and Pattdar Pase book act.
15-10-2001. As against the said orders of joint Collector, the Revision Petitioners/defendants have filed a Writ Petition before the High Court. The Hon’ble High Court has confirmed the orders of
below authorities and dismissed the Writ Petition.

07-02-2005 As against the said order, the Revision Petitioners preferred this Writ Appeal before the Division Bench. In this, the Division Bench has quashed all the orders passed below authorities and also set aside the orders of the High Court, Single Judge. DB said that compromise decree is not valid document for section 5-a of act.
SLP NO. 10907/2005. As against the said orders, the DHR/Plaintiffpreferred this SLP and the SLP is Dismissed on 13/10/2015

Q1. Now i have approached the lower court and file to Open E.P.No. 58/1984 and execute the 2nd compromise decree
Q2. Does the article 136 of limitation act any effect on my case as i am fighting legal battle from MRO TO SUPREME COURT.? does the time spent from MRO to SUPRME COURT IS EXCLUDED?
Q3. What about the limitation of the 2nd compromise decree. does any section of limitation act help me out in this matter.?

22 April 2018 at 18:43

Censure penalty affecting macp

Sir, we are central govt employee and governing under CCS rules. My question is that one of the personnel MACP due in 12 Jun 2012 but due to involvement in theft case in 2011 later organising Departmental Enquiry on 18 Jul 2012 his MACP was not granted. On the date of 18 Jul 2017 his departmental enquiry completed and imposing censure penalty. Now the question arrises:
(a) In which date his MACP has been granted whether it is 12 Jun 2012 or 19 Jul 2017 if censure with no currency peiod.
(b) If the censure penalty has imposing with currency peiod then what is date i.e. 12 Jun 2012 or 19 Jul 2017.

Request to all please clarified with reference to relevant rules so that I can help the guys.

Anonymous

22 April 2018 at 18:01

Domestic violence case

Dear Sir
i have married on 14th Aug 2014 and my wife left me on 9th Dec 2014. 16 Nov 2016 she have filed a Domestic violence case against me and my mother and sister. she also fight a maintenance case against me. I have fight the cases...

I was file a complaint thrice against her and her family members as they are making pressure on me and doping misbehave during the separation period.
Family court under 125 case fix rs 5000 per month maintenance. and i was paying that on time. but when in DV case on argument stage for maintenance i compromise with her and bring her back .. she was already willing to go with me.
.. she lived only 12 days with me and again filed a case against me and make an MLC . but nothing found in MLC and she left me and go to her parental house with all jwellary which was in her handbag.
my question is that
1) is her past case is not under time limitation as she left me on 9th dec 2014 and file a case on 16th Nov 2016.
2) is she can reopen the case?
3) if yes is her case is become strong? as there is nothing in MLC.

and these withdrawal and MLC can help me to get divorce ? as she is demanding too much in settlement amount.
I have 3 years of boy child and house is on my fathers name which have 7 legal heirs from my side one is me and 6 my sisters.

22 April 2018 at 17:53

Domestic violence case

Dear Sir
i have married on 14th Aug 2014 and my wife left me on 9th Dec 2014. 16 Nov 2016 she have filed a Domestic violence case against me and my mother and sister. she also fight a maintenance case against me. I have fight the case family court under 125 case fix rs 5000 per month maintenance. and i was paying that on time. but when in DV case i compromise with her and bring her back .. she lived only 12 days with me and again filed a case against me and make an MLC . but nothing found in MLC and she left me and go to her parental house with all jwellary which was in her handbag.
my question is that
2) is she can reopen the case?

22 April 2018 at 17:50

Visitation right

My husband come to my home to meet my daughter as per court order & take video photography of all the visiting process which was not included in order. After protesting about videography, he stopped the visitation & falsely complained that I stopped him to enter into our home. I have sufficient written document (where he admitted about videography) that I submitted to court that he is taking video without my consent. Neglecting those the court is going to order the visitation at outside (But its not a solution to stop the videography). How can I stop it?

22 April 2018 at 16:56

Amendment section 18-b HMA1955

Manish filled private case u/s IPC 420 & 406 against wife on 12-8-17,even judge issued notice to wife under IPC 420 & 406.

Possible to amendment section 18-b of HMA 1955 in criminal case on hearing "evidence before charge "

Need to amendment section18-b of HMA 1955 in family court on hearing of cross examination ..

22 April 2018 at 16:17

Addition of section 18-b HMA 1955

Ronika and manish married on 10-10-15, husband & wife running their case in family court .

In beginning Manish filled petition for divorce from Ronika...

Even Ronika gave replied to Manish's notice and submitted W.S on 10-3-17 in family court..

After wards Ronika declared under oath on affidavit regarding marital status as UNMARRIED in election ...on 20-10-16.
In addition Ronika declare that she is wife of her father in general affidavit which was additional attachment to other election affidavits .

Manish received her election affidavit of unmarried via RTI and submitted to family court judge ..

Manish filled private case under section IPC 420 & 406 in criminal court on 12-8-17. Even criminal court judge issued notice to Ronika under IPC 420 & 406.

My question

Possible for Manish to add section 18-b of HMA 1955 to family court or criminal court as amendment on today's date ??

Crpc 468 (time bar ) applicable to section 18-b of HMA 1955.

Section 18 of HMA 1955 (prohibition of women to marry with father )
As in her general affidavit she told "she is wife of her father "

How much stamp duty to be paid for the moving asset value and goodwill value forRs 8470000 in tamilnadu for the registering the deed at the registrar of firm.Is any time limit to pay.Is the retired partner has to pay.The retirement deed was recorded on 20.12.2016 at the office .please you experts answer ,if it is recorded in 100 rs stamp paper , is it valid.

×