Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 96321 in 9633 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Niraj Shah

asked On 25 July 2014 at 00:16

Legality of sale agreement

We had made a sale agreement in 1987 for a small plot of land from it owners on Rs.10 stamp paper and complete consideration has been paid at that time. Now in 2014 can we register the plot? As none of the original owner of that agreement is living now. If yes and by what procedure we can transfer it from original owner?

Kumar

asked On 25 July 2014 at 00:07

Evidence stage in trial in jm court

Hello All,

1. JM judge today said next hearing is for petitioner (wife) evidence. What will happen on that day? What's next?

2. When i gave crpc 91 petition, judge said add docket and file the petition. In title of petition , i did mentioned only "Application filed under section 91 CRPC". is that issue? Also, petition didn't have front page cover letter.

3. I am only appearing without advocate and my parents(respondents) also absent in recent hearings. Today Judge said, If my parents or advocate for them is not appeared on next date, she will pass Ex-party order and continue the case without them (my parents). What it means? Will judge pass order of maintenance due to absent of my parents. I am appearing on all the dates.

Case History: petitioner filed DV Act and counter filed from my end.

Thanks.

padma

asked On 24 July 2014 at 23:35

How to file a case on counselor

I came across a temple at Anekal where a local counselor illegally stopping the temple construction activities and have placed a hoarding stating that it is his property thereby rounding of the temple trust Katha and threatening them (Trust Members) to transfer the properties on his name. In spite of having permanent injunction and high court orders no legal protection is given to the trust members.Please suggest the procedures to file a case on the local counselor.

sandip

asked On 24 July 2014 at 23:05

Delayed possession

I am residing in Mumbai and have booked a flat in Tathawade, Pune. My agreement stipulates the possession date as Feb 2014. However till today i.e. 24.07.2014 builder has not provided possession and is providing lame execuses for delay verbally. Further he states verbally that he will handover the possession in september 2014. However has not responded to my emails and registered letter for intimating the same. I already paid 95% of total cost of flat. Can i claim for my rental income as well as homeloan interest benefit which i tend to lose for the period of post Feb 2014 till actual possession. If yes when i have to claim and what will be the course of action-is it negotiation with the builder when he asks for balance 5% payment during possession or to approach any consumer court. Request to please guide me.
sandip

Rupesh

asked On 24 July 2014 at 22:16

Timeline to submit form 15g

Hi,

I am planning to open fixed deposit in bank next month. As per my knowledge, form 15g should be submitted at bank in beginning of year to avoid TDS. but in this case how can i avoid TDS as my FD will be opened in mid of the year. Is there any fixed timeline to submit for 15G?

thanks.

senthil

asked On 24 July 2014 at 22:11

Fake certificate submission in court

In a false FIR i have got bail for myself and my family members in high court. High court ordered to submit 2 surety per person.

as i don't have a surety i have approached a lawyer and submitted sureties in court. Court was accepted the VAO certificate, Property tax of each surety.

After 4 months only i came to know that my lawyer submitted fake property tax certificates in court. i was not aware of this at that time

Now My opponent has filed a case in sessions court that the submitted documents are fake and it's a forgery.

I can't understand what action will court take against me and how i can come out of this problem.please help me on this

khusbu....

asked On 24 July 2014 at 22:00

fight for my right

Hello
Sir my husband file divorce case on the ground of cruelty......iam living in matrimonal house bt my husband living in rent i wanted to know can i go there....not for living becase my husband not want.......iam not want to give divorce to him....

Adv B.B.Gambhir #9814820602

asked On 24 July 2014 at 21:54

Rent act

Lakhwinder Singh filed a eviction petition under East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act against Sukhdev Singh. After filing of Written Statement, Sukhdev Singh proceded against exparte in the year 05.12.2011 so exparte eviction order was passed on 02.01.2012. Lakhwinder Singh filed execution application and Sukhdev Singh filed application under order 9 rule 13 CPC on the ground that he was in hospital so could not attend the court on 11.09.2012. In that application court framed issues but Sukhdev Singh could not lead evidence except his evidence so the evidence of Sukhdev Singh closed by order and then the application under order 9 rule 13 dismissed. On the other hand, the executing court has passed the order for warrant of attachment. I am from the side of Sukhdev Singh. What should i do? i have filed appeal against the order passed by trial court on order 9 rule 13.

DHRITY BORAH

asked On 24 July 2014 at 21:45

Denied rightful benefits apart from salary by higher management

sir/madam,
I need to know my rights and required steps on the below mentioned problems of my colleague.

1. Joined PSU Bank on 20th july 2012 in assam and applied for home leave fare concession on 5th june 2013 to travel home on 20th july 2013. As he didn't get a single reply on acceptance or rejection till travel date so left for home. again applied for reimbursement on 17th march 2014 but was informed over phone on 23th july 2014 that the reimbursement is not possible since it was not approved earliar.

2.As an officer from outside north east region is eligible for both HRA and lease accommodation, an agreement is simple paper was made in bank's format on 1st sep 2013. this was adviced by higher authority and a mail of approved scanned copy of then CRM was sent for reference. But in june 2014 it was informed that it should be in stamp paper. when the same was sent, the official denied to accept a notary done agreement and asked for another new format in stamp. they even denied to pay from September 2013, i.e., when the agreement with landlord was made.

please legal experts advice us.

crpc

asked On 24 July 2014 at 21:33

Rti

I asked for a judgement / decision of UPSIC using RTI act.They denied with reason of not directly connected with you.I want to ask

1. The judgement of SIC/CIC/Court are public document or not ?

2. If they are not public document, how these are being published on websites ? As data published on websites are considered as the public document as anyone can access it.

3. If upsic can publish any of their judgement on public website, then how any other judgement become the personal data ?

4. If judgement are public data, then where is the question of connected directly / not ? Are newspapers have only reader related news ? Under RTI as per my information public information can be asked .

Kindly suggest how can i get the copy of UPSIC judgement ? As under they denied.