Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 120140 in 12014 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

kaushik k

asked On 28 June 2016 at 12:48

Court case expenses

This is an odd type question. I want to lodge a case in high Court. What is the approximate amount require with advocate bill. Please tell me round figure like 1k or 2k or 10k etc...

SUKHVIR HOUSING AGENCY

asked On 28 June 2016 at 12:41

Can societies object on giving flats to bachelors

I wants to give my residential flat in Mumbai on rental to bachelors/spinsters as they are more into demand of flats compared to availability of families taking flats on rentals, but Co-operative Society of the Building objected that they have passed a resolution that Flat cannot be given to Bachelors, and If i try to do so society will not issue NOC and Tenant will not be allowed to shift in.

Kindly suggest what should I do kindly educate me on the cited subject

PRADEEP SHARMA

asked On 28 June 2016 at 11:43

land aquisition act 1894.

I have filed execution after a period of 12 years for demanding balance decreetal amount alongwith interest on solatium anf additional market value. The court is stating it to be time barred. Is there any remedy to the above?

R.K Nanda

asked On 28 June 2016 at 10:19

Legal query

Dear querists,
Post only legal queries in expert section.

123456

asked On 28 June 2016 at 09:36

Unregistered sale agreement

Dear Sir, My mother gifted me some agricultural land based through registered gift deeds in last few years. My brother challenged them last year by bringing an unregistered sale deed.

The unregistered sale deed was dated in 1991. It claims that my brother has given loan to my parents, in turn my mother sold him all her agricultural property. The agricultural property had life interest of my grand mother ( mother's mother) till the time of her death in 1999. He claims that he has asked my mother to register the property to his name, but she postponed it and he did not take legal action due to parental relationship. And now as she executed sale deeds, he was forced to file suit of specific performance.

Neither my mother nor me were aware of this sale deed. We are 100% sure that it was forged somehow.

Please advise us how to approach this case.
1.What is the limitation period of this document?
2.What is the basis for his argument and how are we supposed to challenge it.

I am attaching translated copy of the unregistered sale agreement and notice served to us for reference.
I am daughter to my mother, the land is located in Andhra pradesh.

Please advise.

Maria Joseph

asked On 28 June 2016 at 09:24

Time period for counter affidavit filing

Dear sir,

How many maximum days or months one can get for filing Counter affidavit petition after submitting Vakalat in a writ case of High court,Madurai??? Pls guide me.

krishna

asked On 28 June 2016 at 09:07

Tax

Honorable experts
My mother has got 2 acre of paddy field on her name also holding pattadar on her name . My uncle along with ancestral properties of paddy look after my mother paddy field too .
uncle pay tax for both ( ancestral property and my mother property) in is name for last 5 years . Uncle is non married aged 83 having 3 sisters and 7 nephew and 3 niece . He dont have any other income to live . Now let him continue as it is . After his death
1 will mother get her properties back in her name

2 as he have 2 other sisters and nephews will mother property divided as because tax is in his uncle name ?

Chetan

asked On 28 June 2016 at 08:53

Reg filling of divorce case

Hello Ma'am/Sir

I am going to file Divorce case and i have some recording where My wife is abusing my family. My wife have tried for the suicide and i have medical certificate also where doctor had written that she consumed 10 to 11 pills. I have some photo when she scratched me on my face and my hand. My wife also abuse me and said like "mai tumhari job kha jaugi ".
Please let me know these proof is enough to file the divorce case, and how should i move ahead.

cjpatel

asked On 28 June 2016 at 08:39

Delayed gratuiuty payment

Greetings of the day,

I wanted to know what is the current (FY 2016-2017) rate of interest on delayed payment of gratuity to be paid for a 5 months delay in payout.

CJPatel

Hemanth Kumar

asked On 28 June 2016 at 00:58

NOC expired

I have taken NOCfor two wheeler from Bangalore to Chennai 2 years back due to some reasons I could able to register my vehicle in Chennai

Whether it is possible to register now. If not what procedure i have to follow to register my vehicle in Chennai

Please help me in this topic