Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 110707 in 11071 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Badruddin khan

asked On 04 September 2015 at 23:05

claim case

Respected Sir, I m an advocate i want to know that on demise of a labour in accident, how much the court will asses monthly income of the decesed person whareas his monthly income is not certain. Kindly slove my query.

Dilip Verma

asked On 04 September 2015 at 22:44

General query

Can anyone tell me that if court working tomorrow 5 september as i have to make an affidavit

AMITS

asked On 04 September 2015 at 22:39

Kindly suggest the best way out !

DEAR EXPERTS, I HAVE A QUERY ,WE ARE 4 BROTHERS , IAM 2 ONE,AFTER THE DEATH OF OUR PARENTS IN 1977 ,WE ALL PURCHASED A PIECE OF LAND FROM SALE OF ANCESTRAL PROPERTY WHICH WAS IN THE NAME OF MY MOTHER,THE COST OF THE PLOT WAS ABOUT ONE LAKH RS AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE BUT SINCE WE WERE ALL(ALL FOUR BROTHERS) WERE IN GOVERMENT JOBS SO WE CHOSE TO BUY THE PLOT IN NAME OF MY NEPHEW SON OF OUR ELDEST BROTHER( HE WAS JUST NINE YEARS OF AGE), TO AVOID ANY TAX LIABILITIES AT THAT POINT OF TIME , NOW AFTER ABOUT 38 YEARS THE COST OF THAT PLOT HAS INCREASED TO A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT AND NOW MY NEPHEW IS ALSO AROUND 46 YRS OF AGE AND IS NOT WILLING TO SELL OF THE PROPERTY ,ALTHOUGH HE IS NOT IN POSSESSION OF THE PAPERS ( PAPERS ARE THEIR WITH ONE THE MY BROTHER WHO IS JUST NEXT TO ME , ,ALSO THE SIGNATURE OF MY NEPHEW WERE DONE BY MY YOUNGER BROTHER. SO TECNICALLY ITS JUST THE NAME OF MY NEPHEW IN WHOSE NAME THE PLOT IS BEING BOUGHT . AND HE IS NOT READY TO SALE IT ( HE PROBABLY WANTS TO EAT UP THE WHOLE PLOT AS IT WORTH CRORE OF RS) WHAT CAN BE DONE IN CASE THINGS DID'T WORK OUT AND HE IS NOT READY TO SELL IT , WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO US HIS FATHER IS ALSO COOPERATING HIM, IN CASE WE SELL IT SOMEHOW DO WE HAVE TO FACE ANY LEGAL REPURCUSIONS , IS THERE ANY MOST SUITABLE WAY OUT TO SELL THIS PLOT WITHOUT LANDING IN ANY LEGAL TROUBLES FROM MY NEPHEW,ALTHOUGH HE DOES'T HAVE ANY PAPERS AND HE WAS NINE YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE,KINDLY SUGGEST WHAT CAN BE DONE.1 THANKU!

Neeraj

asked On 04 September 2015 at 22:10

jameen

Sir mere pitaji ne jameen kharidi hai wo jameen mere ma ke nam pe registry kara diye hai. Aur mere bade papa us jameen me adha hissa mag rahe hai . kya bade papa us jameen me hissa le sakte hai mere ma ke puche bina.

Rajinder Singh

asked On 04 September 2015 at 21:47

No objection in case of changing lawyer

No objection from the first advocate is needed to have a new advocate in the case and remove the first advocate. What about if I don't remove the first advocate and instead add the second advocate also to the case? Do i still need no objection from the first one?

Bhuvan

asked On 04 September 2015 at 21:22

Husband wife not living together. can this be base for divorce

Married in Mar 2009
Separated in Nov 2010
Sec-9 R2R,Sec-24 HMA filed by wife
in response I clearly denied for R2R.

S-125 crpc filed by wife in Feb 2013.

court rejected the application filed by wife on Dec 2014.

total period of not living together
Nov 2010 to till date i.e. 4 Years and 10 Months.

Can this be base for divorce?

Anonymous

asked On 04 September 2015 at 21:06

FIR not lodged

My uncle registered an FIR through CJM court against our neighbour who broken there construction work after the CJM FIR copy sent to the Police station but unfortunately Police didn't take any action bcoz they was corrupted already & we reported to CJM court. The CJM court asked report to the SHO & he filed the report there & said they having a civil case already in the Court that's why we not lodged the FIR after listening the Report the Judge dismissed the FIR & also dismissed the contempt to SHO. Please tell me what to do now.

keerti

asked On 04 September 2015 at 21:03

Publish&copyright

want to publish and copyright a novel(literary work). does anyone know of lawyers who do so in Hyderabad? do IPR lawyers do both?

Lalit

asked On 04 September 2015 at 20:48

Property of female

my aunt has died in accident leaving behind a property, she had two children one is major and other is minor, my uncle wants to get the property in his own name now...what is the procedure and who all wil be considered her legal heirs, how wil the minor son sign the document.

Rohini

asked On 04 September 2015 at 19:26

Civil

sir,
husband filed divorce case against wife and the said wife remained ex-parte and the court granted exparte divorce decree infavour of husband, after completion of appeal period the husband got marriage with another lady, not the ist wife filed set-aside to exparte decree without limitation petition, if the said petiton is allowed what about the second wife and her child. to dismiss the petition relevant citaitons.