Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 113637 in 11364 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

asked On 30 November 2015 at 19:56

I want to know that in the Execution Petition , Petitioner can amend the petition after disposal of Execution Petition

asked On 30 November 2015 at 19:50

Original sale deed

My father purchased a plot in maharashtra in the year 1990 and constructed a bungalow. In the year 2004 my father expired.After his death our names [myself, mother,brother] were entered in the property card. we are also paying the property tax [which is also now in our names].currently we are not staying at that place and have decided to sell it. however now we have realized that the original sale deed of the plot is missing. we are having original sanctioned building plans. request to guide us for selling the said property.

asked On 30 November 2015 at 17:18

To own my granfathers property

My name is grandfather died before some years.he has 4 sons and3 father was 2nd one in father left my mother and me when I was studying I am studying in college.the question is my grandfather didn't give his property rights to any of his children' he was dead .now can I get a share in his properties?

asked On 30 November 2015 at 16:12

Lease agreement

Dear Professionals,

I am having a query with regard to lease agreement.
I am (Lessee) entering into an agreement with Mr. A(Lessor) and he wants me to pay rent to Ms. B.
By inserting following clause:-
"The Lessor hereby direct and authorize the Lessee that the Lease Rent payable by the Lessee to the Lessor under this Deed shall be paid to and in favour of Ms.B. The Lessor do hereby covenant and confirm to Lessee that the payment of Lease Rent by the Lessee to and in favour of Ms.B shall discharge the Lessee of their entire payment obligation, towards the Lessor, under this Deed and further that such payment shall not discharge the Lessor of his obligations towards the Lessee under this Deed. "

Is such payment valid.

Can we make payment to Ms B without any POA on behalf of Mr A?

Please share your opinion on this.

Thanks & Regards

asked On 30 November 2015 at 14:38

Unlawful termination from job

I filed case for my unlawfull termination under civil services in feberary 2015. After 4 hearing i got response from second party. now after they have submitted their written statement my lawyer is saying that he cannot pray for reinstatement.

please suggest me what to do as my whole life got spoiled because no company is ready to give me job without experience letter/reliving letter.

Thanks and regards,

asked On 30 November 2015 at 14:16

Stamp duty on sale of

Is Stamp duty payable on :-

1. Sale of Business (Business having Immovable Asset)

2. If the above business is in the nature of LLP , Can the stamp duty be avoided by just change in composition of Partners (admission and retirement) ?

asked On 30 November 2015 at 13:48

Pf withdrwal

Dear Team,

2 Years back I have withdrawn my PF From an organisation when I left the company. I am currently unemployed for more than 3 months & half months. I am in need of funds. Can I withdraw my PF? will it effect my new employement when I am employed. As per guidelines How many times can we withdraw PF & PENSION?

Please Suggest.

asked On 30 November 2015 at 13:40

Rights in property

My father had a illegal relationship with a woman and he had given them 4 and half acres of of coffee estate and approximately 4 acres of wet land which was registered in the the name of the illegal child and also purchased another 4.25 acres of property of coffee estate from my uncle in favour of the said relationship which is not registered in their name as there was no right for the illegal children One boy and a girl who was married off by giving dowry before the ruling of 2005 by supreme court and the rest of the ancestral property was in my fathers name on his death in 2015 he had orally said the other property belonged to us 5 legal children and my mother which he has written in the dairy (two sonsmarried with children and three daughters who are unmarried) but died without a will.All his life he stayed with us but the money was spent on them we got ourselves educated and bought some own assets.The matter is in the court but by forging the signature of my father the illegal son( not married) has got the Tashilidhar of the Taluk to get the RTC in his name and has borrowed a loan of RS 500000. We have a stay order on the said property .Do we have the right to enter the property . He has been using the local police and has prevented us from entering the property. There are two people who have signed has witness to the fordged will. Can we file a case against them and the collaborative revenue officials Revenue officer and Tashilidhar who without following the procedure transferred the property in the name of the opponent when we had a stay order on the property and notice was not issued without looking into the family tree which usually the Revenue Officer of the village has (phani) advice at the earliest

asked On 30 November 2015 at 13:12

gratuity job and EL

Hi I have done job in a private school of faridabad for 7+year.I has resigned last year during my pregnancy as school was not giving maternity leave but they said to call back but now they are not giving back my job. They were not giving gratuity and EL also but in August I argued and said I will go to court then they given gratuity only.and whenever there will b vaccany they will call but they didn't do I want my job and gratuity. Can any one guide what I can do.we were getting epf and esi facility also.also during vmy first pregnancy they were under some case so at that time they given leave but not maternity can I do something on that basis also.they don't ngive any bonus also.they got signed form from everyone that they will not give gratuity ,EL ,bonus etc but it is not legal.please advice

ashok khare

asked On 30 November 2015 at 12:30

Complaint against forger of society building plan

Mr. A committed forgery by tampering the Society Building Plan.

We have filed written Complaint against Mr. A before Local Police but not congnizance has been taken till date.

kindly advise under which Section of the Cr. PC Private Complaint should be filed.