Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 124052 in 12406 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Anonymous

asked On 05 December 2016 at 14:42

Validity of degree

Sir I did my graduation from Andhra university under non formal mode ( without 10+ 2) is my degree valid for bank and other govt jobs

mahendra rai jain

asked On 05 December 2016 at 13:32

Sale deed

Can attorney holder tranfer the property to him self by way of registered sale deed

rajesh singal

asked On 05 December 2016 at 13:22

Query from income tax

Dear Experts,

I bought a property in 2003 on cash payment of Rs xxxxx though sale deed. This sum was payed through personal savings accrued over time( 2-3 years) from withdrawls from bank which were kept at home. Now Income Tax has asked to prove source of fund of this property. My IT return for assessment year 2004-05 too reflects that i had an income from salary much more than the amount for which i bought the property and i had a bank balance more than xxxxx purchase price at the time of buying property.
Please guide how to answer the query from income tax.

Dev

asked On 05 December 2016 at 12:50

Bedakal of property

sir, mera naam dev hai mai palwal mai rahta hu or ek shop mai job karta hu mere 8 saal pehle marrige hui thi palwal mai meri pushtaine jameen hai or yaha mere mom papa hum do bhai or 1 sister marride hai yaha sub kuch mere papa k hato mai hai or wo mujhe ek rupees b karcha nahi dete hai or mai apna or apne bibi bachcho ka gujara kar raha hu fir bhee jabki marriege papa mon ki marji se hui hai wo ab mujhe apni jameen se bedkhal kar rahe hai is halat mai mujhe kya karna hoga or son ka right kya hota hai pushteni jameen mai plz advise dijiyee thanxx

Brijesh Saroj

asked On 05 December 2016 at 12:45

Purchase of Flat

I'm proposing to purchase flat at vasai east in recently constructed building of 5 floors. Freinds has suggested me to verify necessary documents before completing the deal with builder, as that area belongs to load bearing area. So please suggest me which documents to be checked or verified with local authorities, as many of people has suffered from the frauds of builders. So please advice me.

Brijesh Saroj

asked On 05 December 2016 at 12:40

Purchase of Flat

Rajendra Shamsundar Zade

asked On 05 December 2016 at 12:30

how to make awill

How to make a will in Marathi format please sent a draft on my email id

Amit

asked On 05 December 2016 at 00:51

Marriage

Hi, Is it advisable to marry a non divorced girl at a stage when her divorce is under consideration in court. I am legally divorced and I have faith in her. If yes please suggest a safe method.
Thanks- Amit.

Gagan Souri

asked On 04 December 2016 at 23:30

Evidence not marked/exhibited in 498a case can be used for criminal defamation

Hello LCI,

Brief:
PW1, PW2, PW3 – Complainant/Father/Mother gave their version in Chief, then defence counsel cross examined.
Remaining Witness 3,4,5,6 & 7 all are absent.
Other Witness8 is SI and is IO for part. And the last witness9 is CI and is IO for the overall case. The witness8 & 9 failed to give their version in chief when countered by my defence counsel

It is almost favour case for defence (accused victim no.1 in this 498a case)

No question of defence evidence rose as such there is no successful by prosecution witness

This evidence may be very much helpful in defence evidence if prosecution witness were successful.

Query:

Anonymous

asked On 04 December 2016 at 19:32

Advice on CRPC 125(3)

Hi All -
Family court has ordered interim maintenance of 10k per month. I have applied for stay in HC.

Now I have got a notice under CRPC-125(3) for "vasuli" of 30k. I have been asked to be present on the a certain date this month.

1. What should I do now?
2. Is it possible to file 125(3) for interim maintenance?
3. If I have applied fot stay in HC, can 125(3) be still initiated against me?
4. How long it will take before court issues a warrant against me?

I went through a lot of articles on internet regarding "vasuli" and also spoke to my lawyers, but it is still not clear to me how vasuli is done exactly. Request experts to kindly throw some light on the same.