Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 111981 in 11199 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

pankaj Kumar

asked On 08 October 2015 at 15:05

Pli not given by employer

In the time of joining Company, Company HR has given me breakup of Salary, where some amount was mention in potentinal Incentive under Veriable Pay, but Employer has not a singal amount pay to me from joining date, I want to know that Can I legal fight with employer give some court case.

asked On 08 October 2015 at 15:03

Conversation of land

I have applied to sbi for home loan but layer from sbi searched that property is still mentioned as karkhana although builder have a copy of land conversion order by sub divisional land officer. What should I do?

asked On 08 October 2015 at 13:58

Interrogatories & admission of fact

Respected Sir,

What is the fundamental difference between O. 11 R. 1 & O. 12 R. 4 ?

Because I can get admission or denial of fact in both of them.

I am planning of filling application for interrogatories where I am expecting admission of fact or denial through question. My perception is that if court gives permission to file interrogatories then court will refuse the permission to admission of fact (O. 12 R. 4). & if I ask for permission to admission of fact (O. 12 R. 4) & it is give by the court then court will refuse the permission for interrogatories.

I want to make use of both of them. Whether prior permission of cour is needed to issue notice under O. 12 R. 4 to admission of fact ? What is the procedure to make use of both provisions.

Thank You.

T G Rangan

asked On 08 October 2015 at 13:25

Change of name in birth certificate

Dear Sir / Madam,
I was born in Ambattur ( Chennai ) my maternal grandparents place. My father's native place is Hyderabad, Telangana.
My name in birth certificate was registered as T G JAYANTH, on the fourth day of my birth by my maternal grandparents. My mother passed away when I was 2years and 6 months old. My paternal grand parents gave my name as T G RANGAN, in the school (nursery) unaware of the name in the birth certificate. From then onwords my name has T G Rangan, in all my certificates (school and colleges)ration card and in aadhar card. Now I applied for passport at Hyderabad, Telangana. There the officers are asking for change of name in birth certificate i.e. from T G Jayanth to T G Rangan
Please do help me in getting the same, as I have no one at Chennai, at present.

T G Rangan

M. Adittan

asked On 08 October 2015 at 12:21

Non cts blank cheque

Dear Experts,

I am a money lender. I gave Rs.5 lakhs after receiving signed non cts blank cheque(without date) from the party in 2014. No legal documents were obtained from the party. Now,the party refuses to pay the amount on the grounds that non cts cheque are not in effect.

Advice requested.

asked On 08 October 2015 at 12:13

Section 8

Adv. khojraj Dhanraj Nerkar

asked On 08 October 2015 at 11:36

Compounding of offence

Whether Sec.324 of IPC is compoundable or not ?

Pradeep singh

asked On 08 October 2015 at 10:42

Regarding noc

Dear sir,
I am Class 1 officer in CG, and willing to apply to PSU through competitive exam GATE. Is it necessary to obtain NOC? and if Department refuses to give NOC what to do?

Nivedita G

asked On 08 October 2015 at 10:13

Nuisance from neighbour's activities

I am an engineering graduate currently unemployed preparing for competitive exams.
I live with my parents in a peaceful and decent neighbourhood with working individuals and families, however ever since a new tenant has moved into a house next to ours, we've been facing problems.
The neighbour is a woman living with her daughter and son.
Every other day there is someone or the other knocking at our gate and shouting abuses and insults at that woman for not returning the money borrowed by her.
It has also been noticed that a lot of different men are arriving and leaving her house at odd hours due to which many assume it is a prostitute's residence and can be seen standing outside in front of my house in confusion.
My parents are both working at a bank and a public sector unit respectively, therefore im practically home alone from morning 9 to 6 in the evening.This woman harasses me verbally and with raw vulgarity each time I step out of my house indirectly on the pretext of abusing someone on phone.
I have never spoken to the women or even looked her in the eye till date.
At first I did not notice, but she does it the minute she sees me leaving or entering my house gate.
The house owner, the other tenants and the neighbours know of her activities and are scared of her to stand up to her or to even complain due her vulgarity and abusive nature.
I've avoided confrontation all this while, and the only thing I am being is a silent victim to the abuse and harassment by her.
My parents are afraid of taking any action as I stay alone at home all day and do not want to jeopardize my safety.
I do know that improper human behaviour is not a punishable offense but I'd like to know how to proceede in dealing with her.
1.Is it a legit complaint if I lodge a complaint against her?
2.If I do so, what exactly would be the nature of my complaint?
3.Can this be tackled and resolved with the involvement of the police?

asked On 08 October 2015 at 10:01

Validity of Exparte decree

Sir, In a Land case
An Exparte decree was given by the court due to my absence.
With in How many days i want to approach court to set aside that exparte decree.(Land case)
Is there any time limit? if yes how many years?