Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 99760 in 9976 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Aakash Singhal

asked On 22 October 2014 at 19:16

Refusal of documents by bank

'X' had four sons and one daughter. The eldest son 'Y' bought a house in name of his father. 'Y' took a loan on that house from the bank and after some time 'Y' made an unregistered will in his name. After few years, 'X' expired. For the safety, 'X' also made a registered haq-tyag patra signing from his mother, brothers and sister.As years passed, the installments were completed. When 'Y' went to take the property papers, the bank refused to give and asked for the registered will else a name transfer certificate. Is the bank right on this issue.

Fasthands

asked On 22 October 2014 at 17:56

Tenants rights in redevelopment

Our building was very old and designated as dilapidated by BMC. The BMC had issued 5 notices for evacuation and landlord was not heeding to tenants request for repair.

During this time, the landlord sold the building and land to a builder, who is now the owner of the plot and the building. This was not communicated to the tenants, and till date there is no formal or legal communication of the same.

Upon insistence of the builder / landlord, all the tenants evacuated the building only on a promise of new flats on ownership basis and a notaried agreement that builder will demolish the building and give us the same carpet area we had earlier and also pay the rent for the duration of time it takes to build the new building. After we evacuated the building was demolished. The builder gave the tenants advance rent for one year, which includes one month of commission.

My queries are as follows:

1. Is there any prevailing law which states that the builder has to provide any minimum carpet over and above the current carpet area? Or is the builder liable to pass on some percentage of FSI benefits to tenants?

2. Can the tenants, who wish to buy any additional area over and above the allotted carpet, get a discounted rate per sq. ft.?

3. What are the rules if the tenant possesed two different numbered rooms with two separate rent receipts but a single electric meter? Are they entitled to two different rooms automatically?

4. Can the tenant split the total carpet possessed, and use it against any additional carpet in different rooms, that the tenant is purchasing in the new building being constructed? For example, if the tenant had 200 sq. ft. of existing carpet, and the new rooms are 220 sq. ft., can the tenant split 100 sq. ft. and adjust it against two new rooms by paying for 120 sq. ft. in two different new rooms being built?

7. When should a builder initiate permanent alternative agreement and other documentations with the tenants? Floor plans, allotment letters, etc.

7. Is the builder responsible to pay shifting charges also? Or Only rent?

8. Who should pay stamp duty & registration charges? Are the tenants expected to pay these charges for only additional area being bought or total area of the new flat? What are the charges in percentage for Stamp Duty, Registration and Tax in Mumbai?

Thanks.

madhuhas sharma

asked On 22 October 2014 at 17:34

For rent of shop

dear sir
I (Umashahankar sharma)have four shop 3 shop on rent for 1989 & one shop is my own possestion . My three shop is very low rent Rs.325,350,400 & I am giving recipt to them . while my neghiour shop rent is Rs. 1500/ . So I want to increase rent my three shop . So how Can i increase my rent According to rule.

Umashankar Sharma
Railway crossing road
Tilhar _ Shahjahaanpur (242307)
Uttarpradesh

J A H A N G I R

asked On 22 October 2014 at 16:44

Status report

Respected Members:

The Police registered a cognisable offence relating to cyber-crime and are not doing anything in the name of investigation.

I now want a Status Report from the Learned Judicial Magistrate. Please enlighten as to under which section of CrPC an application needs to be filed for seeking Status Report of an offence already registered by the Police?

salman khan

asked On 22 October 2014 at 16:38

Query regarding loan obtained agaisnt mortgaged property.

my cousin brother obtained a laon of Rs.1,00,000/- from co op credit society bank (Chit fund) by mortgaging the property.the deed of mortgage registered at registrar office - Thane. now the dues have been clear and bank have given the NOC regarding no dues pending against the mortgager.

now my query is that is it necessary to de register the said deed of mortgage instead of taking noc from the bank? and or personnel necessary to de register the deed, if yes what should be the title of the deed for cancellation of mortgage deed.

please help

Thank you

Pankit

asked On 22 October 2014 at 16:38

Details of bombay high court order

In past Bombay High Court passed order, retaining construction activity within 500 meter area of jail. Need details of that order.Please provide.

Thanks & regards,
Pankit J. Padia
M: 98201 98538

Rajesh

asked On 22 October 2014 at 15:38

Developer not constructing the flat asking for more money again can i file a criminal case on md ?

Hi Sir,

This is Rajesh babu Koppala from Bangalore. I bought a flat in Hydrabad in June 2012 with a promise delivery data as Jun 2014, but till now the builder did not start my Tower, need you help on how to handle this situation

Details:
Group: Aliens Group
Project: Aliens Space Station One
Place: Hyderabad
Project start year: 2008, Pre launch in 2006
Total number of Flats: 2180+

Project is Grouped into 13 Station, each Station Has 5 to 7 Towers of 30 Floors each.

Till date the developer constructed only 1 station completly and 1 station half done, gave handovers to only 7 customers, all the customers who invested here are in great trouble, we are not sure how to goahead, can you help us how to handle this issue.

Developer is asking us to pay another 40 to 50% more money to give the flat or start construction.

There are nearly 260+ cases on the developer in State and National Commision, many cases got in favour of customers but even then is is not paying money and going to higher courts.

Can i File a criminal case in High court with sections IPC 406, 420, 468 & 120b.

Can we file a case in Bangalore if the property is in Hyderabad?

Sir need you help, please help us.

Shehbaz H Naqvi

asked On 22 October 2014 at 15:28

Registered gpa

Hello Sir,

I had a registered GPA property in Delhi (registered at SDM office: asif ali road) in dec 2004. But somebody told me that a person has made fake papers of my same house. is it possible. will it create any problem to me. can the court detect his mistake easily. plz reply. i am totally confused and in trouble. my contact no. is 09312107572

T K Seetharaman

asked On 22 October 2014 at 13:36

Company not paid dues, pf etc.,

Dear sir,

I worked with a Pvt Ltd., Company in Pune having 3 directors. One is in US [ Indian NRI settled in US ], Another is in South Korea and the 3rd MD is from India.

The company is in loss and they have not paid the salaries of all the employees [ approx above 50 peoples ] from July 14. They have not remitted the PF also from July 14 and TDS were deducted and not paid. No salary slips were given.

Now the the MD who was in India has flee out of India and no one is respondng. I resigned from the company on last 30th Sept.

The company is having some assest in Pune.

We were fed up of following the pending salaries with them. The office is now locked by the suppliers.

Please advice me how to proceed further and get back our pending 3 to 4 months salaries.

sandip m vyas

asked On 22 October 2014 at 13:34

Mobile tapping

Respected Sir,

I would like to know that can I record conversation between me and other person on my mobile phone without consent or knowledge of opposite person in india ?