LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 20 - 30 of 108040 in 10804 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Majid

asked On 29 June 2015 at 20:35

Agriculture regarding cnt act in jharkhand

Respected Sir,
I Understand that under CNT Act of 49 section (In Jharkhand ) Non tribal people are not allowed to purchase or lease the Tribal Agriculture land .

However one of the tribal wanted to donate the agriculture land that has not been cultivated since more than 25 yrs to AN NGO for the purpose of innovative horticulture , Floriculture & agroforestry cultivation for the upliftment of the tribal community developing this land as model for the same .

Will you please guide me if this can be legally possible .

Thank you very much
Best Regards

Majid

hardeep s randhawa

asked On 29 June 2015 at 20:31

Claims against will

if a grandfather makes a will of his self acquired property on the name of his granddaughter 8 yrs old ( daughter's daughter)
and he has no son but three daughter. can another daughter claims the property after his death.

saraswatik

asked On 29 June 2015 at 20:08

My share

I am 57 years old widow woman. I have two brothers (A& B). They are elder to me. I am the youngest one. My mother died in 1994 & my father in 1996. A is the eldest one & B is youngest. In their property they have two rooms out of which 1 room is at Mumbai & other one is at Thane & some gold jewellery. After my parent’s death A took all gold jewellery & gave to his wife. These two rooms were purchased by my parents. A was not staying with my parents after his marriage due to daily arguments with his wife. After 5-6 years he came back due to some reasons & started staying with parents in Mumbai room. B don’t have any child. After my parents death my youngest brother & his wife is staying at Mumbai’s room. He has ration card on his name. A added his son’s name on B’s ration card due to job purpose. But the light bill is on name of A.
For the second room Thane where A lives with his Family. That room have ration card in the name of A But room ‘s rent receipt is on the name of B. After 19 years of my parents’ death they never give me share of my properly. I also didn’t ask them as we have good relations hip with them. But Before 1 year A’s wife broke my daughter’s marriage due to which our relationship broke up. Then we had large quarrel about property. But A told me that he will not give any single money & you don’t have any right on property. B is childless, So all property will get to A’s son.
But now I want my property share as I have four children’s purpose , please advice how can I get ?

Lokesh

asked On 29 June 2015 at 19:45

Need to change mother name in Birth Certificate

Hi Friends,

I was born in Hindupur AP. Now my permanent address is Bangalore KA by mistake my mother name entered wrongly in hospital n corporation records so I need to change my mother name in BC please can any one reply me the procedures.

Lokesh

Naman Mohnot

asked On 29 June 2015 at 19:37

Legal start up

Can an enrolled advocate start a legal start up like where he provides services for company incorporation, drafting notices etc.?

Narender Bhardwaj

asked On 29 June 2015 at 16:29

About the procedure

Sir, Two week ago one of my friend(who is a truck driver) was arrested somewhere in Anklav, Distt.Anand,Gujrat on 13/06/2015 as his truck was loaded with wine which was they brought from Haryana,the owner of the truck is still missing..After arrest he was given opportunity to inform his family or relatives.He inform another friend driver.He was produced before the Ilaka Magistrate from where he was sent to Pulice Custody for several days,After that he was sent into Judicial Custody,next date was fixed for 27/06/2015.We are in Harayana,he is a resident of Harayna.Please tell which Act is bieng aplied on him, in which sec. He will be tried and in which court.Plz provide the provisions..

Kapil Kumar Lath

asked On 29 June 2015 at 16:15

Home loan

Sir...without my knowledge there is a home loan taken by husband. It was taken in 2008. There after me and my husband are separated. But not divorce. Bank says they r not able to track my husband nd court has passed son final degree. Also the flat has been disposed by the bank. Bank people came home nad said all this issue. .I dont no anything about the loan. Bank said its joint loan. How all this happen I am not aware only. Pls suggest how do I proceed. Its very urgent. Thank u in advance.

Gurprem Singh

asked On 29 June 2015 at 16:12

defamation case

Some of relatives have given wrong complain in police station against me. I am on safe side because i have all documents which prove me right. Can i file defamation case against them on the basis of their wrong complain only.

Mukta

asked On 29 June 2015 at 15:46

Amendment to any service agreement

Can the term (period) of of any service agreement be amended in the addendum to the agreement?

shilpa

asked On 29 June 2015 at 15:33

My dad is dead. having lot of liabity wil it should given by my brother

My dad is no more. but he have more liabilities . and he have property in his name but it is buyed out of family savings of his brothers and sister . and my dad as taken loan to purchase this land but not paid loan amount also . wat will be the consequences futhur