Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 124130 in 12413 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

P Kumar

asked On 09 December 2016 at 22:39

Gratuity increase possibility in State Bank of India

Sir whether any possibility of gratuity increase in State Bank of India wef 01. 01.2016?

Surajit das

asked On 09 December 2016 at 22:10

Is the nominee of account holder equls to the legal owner

sir,
My grandfather has died recently, keeping some bank balance of which the nominee is my uncle. The Will(i.e gift deed) does not mention who is the owner of the money. Does the legal owner of that bank balance will be my uncle only or my father too. Can you please advice what i will do if my uncle does not want to give any share to my father.

faheem

asked On 09 December 2016 at 21:03

Correction in transfer certificate

my caste change is to done in tc how it process will be pls give replay sir, by this issue my admission in college is in risk

davy

asked On 09 December 2016 at 20:40

RECRUITMENT CANCELLATION

Is There any Judgement Of SC or HC that Clarifies That RECRUITMENT Process can't be Cancelled at the Very Last Stage. i.e. After Meit List is Prepared

Member (Account Deleted)

asked On 09 December 2016 at 20:37

Adultery

one of my office collegue came to india.

Mallikarjuna G

asked On 09 December 2016 at 19:47

ST community person purchased land from SC community

Hai Sir

I am from ST community , I purchased land from SC community person, and recently all records has transferred to purchaser name with leagal,
One thing i would like to says, while getting mutation from respective taluk thasildar ( Karnataka) he has mentioned order copy that, two things , 1.this land not been granted from govt. under SC/ST quata 2. and also there is no any violation of land reformation act, so that we confirmed/ approved this mutation and I got phani also

So I hope this land will not be in future.

Please suggest

Abdul Aziz

asked On 09 December 2016 at 15:45

Regarding cidco apartment owners association.

Hello Expert,

Ours is Cidco registered apartment in Navimumbai and comes under owners association named as "Sangam Apartment Owners Association".

Who is the appellate authority for Cidco registered "Owners association" apartment for any dispute with the existing managing committee.

The committee has continued with the post for more than 3.5 years and the president has continued 2nd term total more than 5 yrs and are not calling for the elections to elect the new committee.

Resident owners have collectively issued "No confidence motion" against the committee and called the elections with secret ballot. Now the existing committee is not ready to handover. Neither they accepted the intimation letter (about handover) and refused to acknowledged. What are the possibilities for the handover.

There are couple of cases registered in the name of existing committee and against the resident members by the existing committee which is being disputed in the court.

In this scenario is there any legal restrictions not to handover the committee since the case is being heard in the court. How far the local police can intervene and help in this matter. Who is the authority who can intervene to resolve to change the existing committee.

Your answers will help 130+ residents.

Abdul Aziz.

Dr Shahid Nadeem

asked On 09 December 2016 at 15:36

Delay in lodging FIR

Respected Experts..
I have complained to Hon'ble Lokayukta of Maharashtra regarding some illegal Back Door appointments on the post of Teachers, which were done by making forged documents and by making ante dated documents in the year 2012.... Accordingly those appointments are cancelled by education department in the month of August. Now I have collected various documents regarding forgery. I want to lodge FIR against all persons involved in this huge conspiracy but due to my illness and other busy schedules I was out of station. Can I lodge FIR now because already 4 months has been passed after cancellation of alleged appointments and various documents which I have collected was in the month of October..

Devaraj

asked On 09 December 2016 at 13:00

Regarding schedule caste darkast land

Dear sir

sir my father's Big brother who expiered 30 years back and who dont have any legal heir and he granted a Darkast land long back after his death my father also came bangalore for job he is also expired 10 years back,

my question is one person at our village occupied the said land make phani and khatha in his name by saying i was buyed from my father in 1986-87, is this transaction legal. or is there any possibility to fight for to get land back.

Please guide me

Rahoul

asked On 09 December 2016 at 11:52

Cancellation of bail granted by session court

My employer had filed a case against me under sections 420 and 408 on 7th July 16. The session court had granted me bail as per 439(2) on a condition to report IO every Sunday, and to cooperate him during investigation which I am still strictly following. I am trying to enter in the same business in which I was working as an employee earlier. My previous employer is supposing this move as a threat to his business, so he personally filed an application to the high court to cancel my bail on 29th Nov 16. This is not filed by the IO. What will happen in this situation?