Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 126250 in 12625 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Amolkumar D Ekhelikar

asked On 25 March 2017 at 11:22

Mortgage of property in which Minor is involved

Is it possible

Anand Mohan Jha

asked On 25 March 2017 at 11:05

Loan recovery agent

In 2006 my friend took an education loan of Rs.27000/- repayable in 24 installments.
Education Loan generally repayable after getting Job but his loan EMI start immediately from next month. Actually Bank Agent told him lie that it is education loan actually that was personal loan. Anyway he started paying EMI. He paid all 24EMI.
After 4 Years he received calls from recovery agent that your loan is unpaid so visit to branch. He again called after 2years and warned him and tried to harassed him lot, but he ignored.
Now again they start calling, they are calling to my boss and warned him that they call director of company also.

At present he has not any document of loan, and the Bank account also closed after paying 24 EMI but not have statement. He told to recovery agent for submitting on email calculation how the amount remained unpaid but he has been told to visit branch. He is doing job in interior and due to busy schedule he is unable to visit.

Can Any one suggest what should he do?

Keshav kamra

asked On 25 March 2017 at 11:04

Notice to accused

Can the I.o call or issue notice to accused ,named in the complaint made under 156(3)crpc, under sec 161 crpc?

Dhanajayan

asked On 25 March 2017 at 10:55

Patta Issue

I bought a land piece of parcel land on a government auctioner in chennai I am clear title over no encumbrances the thasildar is not giving patta to me he is saying that he will give Natham patta or a Private patta the same issue done back side my house they also bought from a government auctioner he had bought a private patta can we file a writ petition against the thasildar

Avtar

asked On 25 March 2017 at 09:51

Recovery about education loan

Hello sir, I took education loan in nov 2011. I completed my education in July 2015. Till now(march 2017) I did not repay any single instalment because I do not got job till now. But bank force me to repay rs 30000 immediately otherwise they file a case on me. So what is recovery rule for education loan. What should I do.

Anonymous

asked On 25 March 2017 at 09:32

Transfer on spouse ground

I'm working in central govt in kolkata and my wife is working in Delhi govt.
A preliminary enquiry is pending against me in my department.
May I apply for the transfer on spouse ground. Will preliminary/departmental enquiry affect my transfer application on spouse ground?

Sanashaikh

asked On 25 March 2017 at 00:08

Mcd

After mutual consent divorce... marriage which registered will cancelled na??

PREM SINGH MEENA

asked On 24 March 2017 at 17:27

Pay protection rule in lower scale post.

Respected members,

I am in need of your guidance in the following matter :

I was working in a Central Govt. in Level-7 and drawing basic pay 50,500/-. I have been selected through Direct Recruitment in Level-5 in another central govt department. I have been relieved on 31.08.2016(AN) by my parent department with permission to lien as per govt. rules and now I joined new deptt. on 01.09.2016(FN).

Kindly guide me what will be my protected basic pay and DNI in new department.

Thanks in advance....

(PREM SINGH MEENA)

Devang kumar

asked On 24 March 2017 at 16:32

Transfer and reliving

Date 24.3.17

I am working in PSU under ministry of railway. I got my transfer order from corporate office on 2 Nov 2016 but my regional HR head not reliving me yet.
This is my second transfer order from corporate office. First order is also not executed. I am suffering from lot of family problem my father (65y)is suffering from heart problem / mother(62y) suffering from arthritis and my is alone to take care of them. She has seven months pregnancy. And I am only son.
In Jan I submitted my reliving request to my CGM but after 6 months I not get any single information. I tried to meet him 2 times but he not meet me
I am posted approx 3000km far from my home town.I completed my 4 years of service in this organization
Plese suggest me
--Regards

Anonymous

asked On 24 March 2017 at 15:39

Land registration cancellation refund

Sir , my father has purchased land in September 2016 of cost Rs-800000 . For it registration fee was of RS-80000 . 0n January 8th my father has cancelled registration of that land. registration was cancelled by two. Parties. Will registration fee will be refund or not sir . I belong to Andhra Pradesh. Please help me sir.