Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 99987 in 9999 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

NITIN SHARMA (LL.M.)

asked On 30 October 2014 at 15:50

Service tax

In case of civil contractor who have received payment from PWD (govt. deptt.). While filing ST-3 whether he can claim exemption for the said payment by citing notification 25/2012?

Please clarify?

pooja dedhia

asked On 30 October 2014 at 15:31

Related party transaction @20%

TO DETERMINE THE Relative party transaction , what are the percentage are require to check as ownership in relation to relative party transaction ?

what is the std benchmark to judge the relative party transaction ?

my brother has 20% stake in firm as a partner .Both firms are under audit u/s 44ab . has reporting is require manadatory about transaction with other firm .? why?

hdshardik

asked On 30 October 2014 at 14:32

Private co can do investment in fixed deposit and what is pr

private ltd company can put excess current account balance in fixed deposit carrying interest with the same bank ?
what documents will require to send to bank as a private ltd co .

and is there a freedom to private co if he wants to withdrawal money after 3 months ?

chandru

asked On 30 October 2014 at 13:41

Sale of partnership property

Hello sir, We are owning partnership firm. First 10 years back we started with two managing partners and five partners. all the partners gave powers to managing partnes.laterly 4 years before one of the managing partners and two other partners retired from the partnership.The land purchase document of the firm was signed by the two managing partners at the time of purchase.now we want to sell the company. Can remaining one managing partner execute the sale document without dissolve the partnership.the firm is registerd one.

vivek sood

asked On 30 October 2014 at 13:21

Cheque bouncing by a company where previously held dircetorship

i was holding the post of a director in a private limited company in New Delhi during 2012-13. i resigned from that company in April 2014 but the other director did not submitted his resignation on form no 32 to the ROC and the company has closed due to non functioning and losses. the other director is absconding who was having the signing authority. now there is some case of cheque bouncing against the company. the other director is not taking any summons and he is hiding. now since my name is there in company papers as a director hence i am getting warrants. within a span of 1 month i have received tow warrants one is non bailable and one is bailable. since i ma not in Delhi and i stay outside Delhi so the warrants are coming to my parents home and the policeman threatening and asking money. kindly suggest. my holding in the company is not more than 10 shares. i had joined the company as employee but they made me director later on. i had worked there for one year and left. kindly suggest

Rohit Adhikari

asked On 30 October 2014 at 12:54

Want to start online selling business

Dear Experts,
Greeting to all!
I want to start my onw online selling business from my home and I'd like to sell like electronic or non electronic goods, so please guide me about required legalities and procedure that what kind of registrations I need and what would be the fees/charges around. Looking for simple, convenient and easy way.
Thank you!
Regard
Rohit

george

asked On 30 October 2014 at 12:54

Time of execution of contract with women

Is there any restriction about time of execution of contract especially with women. Is the contract entered with women during the night time is valid with respect to protection of women and the like. Sir Please advice me

Thangaraj

Puneet Sharma

asked On 30 October 2014 at 12:40

Practise

महोदय/ महोदया

मै लॉ का फाइनल ईयर का छात्र हूँ मेरी लॉ की पढ़ाई अगले साल अक्टूबर तक पूरी हो जाएगी मुझे कुछ दिन पहले रिलायंस इन्शुरन्स कंपनी से कमीशन के आधार पर इनश्योरेन्स एडवाइजर बनाने के लिए ऑफर किया गया है जिसमे मुझे कंपनी से एक कोड मिलेगा यदि कोई मुझसे अपनी लाइफ इनश्योरेन्स पॉलिसी करवाता है तो उस पॉलिसी पर कमीशन मेरे कोड पर मेरे अकाउंट में आएगा.
तो क्या इस तरह का इन्शुरन्स एजेंट या एडवाइजर का काम मै लॉ की प्रैक्टिस करते हुए कर सकता हूँ या नहीं अधिवक्ता एक्ट के तहत ये गलत तो नहीं है I

कृपया कर मेरे इस समस्या का समाधान करें I

Priyanshu Goel

asked On 30 October 2014 at 12:29

Power of Attorney

Is it possible for me to present me on behalf of my father in the legal issues (in the court and government offices).
My father did not care about these matters.
Is it posdible with the help of power of attorney?

Priyanshu Goel

asked On 30 October 2014 at 12:21

Property Issue

We have a property in the name of our Grand Father's Father (The father of my Grand father). Acc. to his will, property will belong to his two sons ( my Grand father and his cousin). After his will, my grand father's cousin has separated and take his part (not land) and moved to another city.But no deed has been registered that time as he has no right in the property.

Now, They both are no anymore(grand father and his cousin).

Now, we want to get the title of the property in our name and they (grand father's consin's son and daughter) have no objection in this matter.

Kindly provide the solution as we have no knowledge regarding law. And what to do ? The procedure?