21 May 2018 at 13:48

Need clarification

Dear Experts,

My grandfather has 4 sons and he has 40 cents land.
There is no prtirion made before his death.
4 sons of my grandfather including my father occupied 10 cents each.
There were no partition formalities happened among them.
Later everyone registered the land by own(Others members not involved) that they are enjoying now.
one of my uncle done this regitration 25 years back. and 2 of them completd their registration 12 years back.
Finally we also decided to write a deed for the one that we are enjoying now. We completed this registration 5 years back.

Now everybody having their 10 cents registered land and having separate title deed for that. Is there any possibility that
my uncles can claim for my father's land?

Anonymous

21 May 2018 at 13:30

Ancestral land of mother

Dear Experts,

One of my friend's mother along with her sister had inherited land from her father in Bihar. They do not have any brother. Some land records are still having name of her late grand father and not transferred in her name. Although, her sister sold most of her own share of land in past. Whether my friend's mother can sell her share of land to any son / daughter without consideration or all her sons and daughter will get the equal portion of land. Whether sale deed will be valid by mentioning her share and not waiting for transfer of land records in her name which is cumbersome process and will take its own time.

Whether her daughters can claim her right on this land.

My father was given Letter on a simple piece of paper from Gram panchayat (it has the names of 5 -6 ward members too) stating that we are giving him some piece of land for house construction.
1)Can the gram panchayat take it back or do we have full owner ship of the land given to us.
2)Do we have to do anything to make Pakka patta from tehsil or it will happen by the concerned authorities itself.
3) do we have the right to sell it too.

Anonymous

21 May 2018 at 12:19

Breach of injunction

Sir/Madame Temperory injunction has been passed restraining defendent from further construction until partiion of suit property is done by meets and bounds. But defendent not obeying the court orders by continuing the construction, taking advantage of physical location of construction planned and spread on a combined land of suit property and the adecent land). Land adjecent land of suit property belongs to her son's. Defendent is confusing the identification of suite property.
1)Can a court order of police aid u/s 151 from court for police aid can help me. Does police have an authority to identify the suit property refering court orders.
2)What action can police take if the defendent continues the breach of injunction inspite of police warning..?
3)Do police has powers to undergo a spot punchnama of the ongoing activity.
4)Can police record statements of both the party?
5) Can I include pray for assistant from local Talati or TLR office to assist police to identify the suite property as Defendant is confusing and misleading police for I sent if I at of suite property?
6) What are the chances of getting an Exparte order for an Police Aid U/s 151.
7)Does police has powers to detain the Defendant if disobeying the injunction order?
8) What are the evidences granted by court to show breach of injunction for an construction activity?

21 May 2018 at 12:17

Breach of injunction

21 May 2018 at 09:59

Will

What is additional benefit for getting the Will registered than without getting it registered? Will the beneficiary is required to obtain probate for getting the title of ownership, in case of registered Will?
J B goel

Dear Expert,

In the month of Oct 2017 I have joind a Company as Assistant Manager. In the month of November 2017 due to some medical problems, I have been hospitalized for 4 days due to which I have not attended the office. The Company has allowed me Medical leaves during said period of absence as per my appointment rules.

Thereafter regular medical problems with my family i.e. twice hospitalization of my spouse during Feb to March 2017 and recent hospitalization of my son last month I have not attended the office for some day.

Now since 18/05/2018 I am suffering from high fever and requested the company to grant me leave.
In response to my leave application the HR Manager of the Company has issued a notice of termination of my service from the Company through email. The content of the email is as here under :-

Mr. XXXXX,
We regretfully inform you that after a serious discussions, Management has taken the decision to dismiss your services with “Company Name”, due to the constant lack of performance shown by you in day to day assigned tasks, also on disciplinary grounds such as taking frequent leaves without approval that's when your department is going through such a crucial process (Implementation of Software) where we needed your support the most.
We have been constantly monitoring your actions and we found no trace of the slightest improvement in your performance. Thus keeping the company`s losses incurred due to your lack of performance recently, we have decided to release you from your services with this notice with effect from today you are on notice and your last working day will be 31st May 2018.

On same day my response to that notice of termination was as hereunder :-

This is to inform you that I am having high fever since last night because of which I have requested for a leave for today. A copy of doctor's prescription is enclosed herewith for your ready reference.

As far as taking excess leaves are concern, I have taken leaves only at a time of necessity i.e. my own hospitalization immediately after joining “Company Name”, Twice hospitalization of my spouse and recent hospitalization of my elder son last month. I can not ignore such circumstances due to certain personal factors. All documentary requirements related to this can be provided to this if required by you.

As far as my performance is concern, I hv devoted my full official timings for the better of “Company Name” as during the first 2 months of my joining I have brought down the TDS demands which were due from 2007-08 of Rs. XXXXX.XX to Rs. XXXXX.XX.

I have been assigned certain tasks which were not meant for a person with accounting profile like Provident Fund/ESIC compliances which pertains to HR Department of a Company. How can you expect performance from a person not having much experience about it.

In view of this, It is better that I may kindly be relieved from my duties with immediate effects and settle my accounts in full and issue me a releving letter.

Dear Expert,

Please advise me :-

a) How can a employer expect pre-approval of absence from work on medical leaves.
b) Is it appropriate for management to use inappropriate words like a) Puri Family hi Mareej Hai Kya. b) Tumhe TB to nahi hai kya, provide us your chest x-ray report.
c) How they can held me responsible for losses due to non Implementation of Software when no task related to his assigned to me.
d) What action they can take against me in case I want immediate releasing from employment as I am not satisfied with the contents of Notice of Termination sent to me through email as I am really disturbed to this.
Thanking you.

Mohan Saxena

21 May 2018 at 07:33

Intra family adoption

I am Hindi & have one living daughter of 30 years & wants to adopt a male baby from my wifes sister newly born male. We all are agree , what legal formalities are to be completed.My age is 57 & my wife is 52 years old . Please guide.

sir,
I was in Delhi where from I purchased a stamp paper of Rs.100/- for rent agreement to be executed at Ahmedabad with a tenant at Ahmedabad (where I am having flat which is to be rented)
Whether there will be any problem about the jurisdiction or validity of stamped agreement executed at Ahmedabad.
Kindly guide me.
Thanks.
K.P.Mehta.

Anonymous

hello,
Iam a surgeon doc from mumbai and was cheated by a travel agency for a tour and had filed FIR against them.After 2 days of filing FIR,a well renowned newspaper published the details of FIR with my name, my hospital name and my society name,which i think was not at all necessary.I had gone to the office of the newspaper and asked them regarding this,but the reporter who published was arrogant n wasn't even sorry about it. Can someone suggest how can i file l complaint against this newspaper and is it worth it?

×