Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 121868 in 12187 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Ashok

asked On 29 August 2016 at 14:53

Employee harrasment

Myself: I Ruxana, I am working in Govt. Degree College in Telangana state, I got married which is inter religion writing from my husbands user.

Problem: The principal(FEMALE) of the college is harassing me by creating false evidences on me from my co-employees who are all contract basis only, by permitting them to come college at any time and permitting en number of leaves without marking as leave further, she is also availing en number of leaves and signing calmly after returning from leave. I have asked her about fraudulent activities., From that time she is targeted me and harassing in each activity she ordered office attenders not to follow my instructions. Finally she is trying to file an atrocity case on me by the name of an attender one who belongs to SC category. How can I protect from the above fraudulent behavior of my principal, I cant understand what to do,Kindly help me sir, nobody can tell witness on behalf of me because she has forced them to act according to her views by allowing them to not work.

Gayatri Sontakke

asked On 29 August 2016 at 14:19

Pf liability of employer

PF liability of an employer fr a daily wager working for 2 days or 4 days

Ashok

asked On 29 August 2016 at 14:14

Protection against sc, st atrocity act

My name is Ruxana Mohammod, I am working in a Govt. Degree college, and the college have one Office subordinate who belongs to SC category, when I am asking her to perform her duties, she used to tell that "I will file a false atrocity case on you". what can I do to prove my self as innocent I never used any objectionable words on her.
what is the proper way to endorse duties of one self in this situation. i am very afraid of her attitude. please help me sir.

Swagato Roy

asked On 29 August 2016 at 13:40

Which institutions are considered as industry?

Dear Sir/Sirs,
Are non aided Educational Institutions governed by any Trust considered as industry under Labour Law in India?

With regards
Swagato Roy

sonu

asked On 29 August 2016 at 12:29

Pet dog related

Dear Experts,

Would you please help me in below concern urgently please!!

There is dispute going b/w me and my wife, she registered false FIR of 498/506/406/34 but that was cancelled by Police. Then she filed a case of DV and the case is pending in court.

one year before dispute me and my wife separated from my parents and lived independently, in-proof I have separate Ration Card/Gas Connection/Adhar Card with different address and all documents are made enough time before dispute.

Now, I relocated to other place and my wife does not know therefore she decided to enter into my Mother's home forcefully.
When she came to mother's home, then my brother's wife called to police and Police came and told my wife that you cannot enter into this house because your case is pending in court.

Please suggest if my mother take a Pet Dog to Home for her protection and when my wife comes again and forcefully try to enter the home then can her pet DOG bite my wife. Will it be any offence for my mother. (My mother is an old alien women and illiterate also) so she is very innocent and does not know anything.

Please help, your support is very important to her.

subhra123good

asked On 29 August 2016 at 11:58

Whether relieving or experience letter is must in contractual employment?

Sir, Whether relieving or experience letter is must in contractual employment? i have worked for 1.2 years and properly resigned from job and there was no notice period.no dues from my side is pending, but my 18 days salary and pf is pending with the company.now if i join a new company whether relieving or experience letter is must? i have my offer letter,salary slips and resignation letter with me.

S V Londhe

asked On 29 August 2016 at 11:42

Expert lawyers in pune in matters of government service vs family laws

My DIL has filed a false IPC 498a, DV case against my family in Pune. As I m govt servant on the verge of retirement, I m worried that this case may have adverse effect on my retirement benefits.

May I request you to suggest a good lawyers in Pune who can save me from damages to my pension, etc?

Thank u.

Prabhat Sharma

asked On 29 August 2016 at 11:30

Executor of a will

Hello, is it necessary by law or otherwise to appoint a beneficiary only as an executor of the will ? Can't a non beneficiary b an executor ? Also can an executor of the will also be its witness ? Thanks

vivan

asked On 29 August 2016 at 11:29

Lending money

Respect sir

My friend is asking to grant him loan against his lic policy without interest. Being a friend i want to help him

Should i help him?

Plzz guide me

vivan

asked On 29 August 2016 at 11:23

Lending money

Respect sir

Should i help him?

Plzz guide me