Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 97749 in 9775 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

vikas

asked On 27 August 2014 at 23:06

Missing report can be fir or not

dear sir
soory for grammer. i have one query that is "if someone give the information to police station for missing child. police recorded it in g.d. but not lodge FIR. and after two days that person find dead body of missing child then he lodge an FIR with accused name in same police station.
now i have two question
1. police will lodge FIR on the basis of missing report. or missing report can be converted in to FIR. and second information will be the part of investigation.
2. or police will lodge FIR on the basis of second information which they got after 2 days

thanks

Ojus

asked On 27 August 2014 at 22:09

How many times petitioner can cross respondent? any limits?

The petitioner has already crossed me on last three dates and asking for more dates. She is doing it just for dragging the case. So, please suggest what i can do in such a situation. Please help.

Anita

asked On 27 August 2014 at 21:27

Fraud by it company

I had paid Rs.47500 to a company as advance to develop our portal.
Unregisterd Agreement and payment receipt are with us.
We had also paid Rs.30000 for arranging space when they demanded to upload the portal.
No portal was developed and no space provided.

India is looking as big market for web portal development. Hence should have strict laws.
Please advise.

regards
Anita

Mohd Maqsood

asked On 27 August 2014 at 21:11

What is meant by r/w section

Hi,

I want to know what is Sec R/W stands for and use

Sec 444 Crpc is discharge of sureties at the time of case over but my question is any advocate can file the petition of 444 or the advocate who fought the case he only need to file sec444 petition and get the money of sureties

sajith p

asked On 27 August 2014 at 21:03

Will

Respected Sir,
i have a query related to a will made by my mother in law's father, he earned one house 1 acre land, and got an another house and 2 acre land through his wife[partition].
He has 5 daughters, among that one is living the house which he has got through his wife.
later he made will, accordingly his 2 daughters will get his earned 1 acre land and house, and put a condition that they will not have right in his wife's through earned property, and that is for his res three children,
Recently the testator[my mother in law's father]passed away,now the issue is the daughters who have got testator's earned property is claiming the rest of the land,as it is belongs to their mothers...
I-In this what is the legal provisions for the three daughters?
II-Can the testater's wife can institute a another will?
Thanking You....meanwhile.

sajith p

asked On 27 August 2014 at 20:59

Will

Respected Sir,
Thanking You....meanwhile.

arun bidlan

asked On 27 August 2014 at 20:46

Legal notice

i want to sent a legal notice to one of state political party who use my party's reserved symbol in his advertisement.please draft a legal notice

Raj

asked On 27 August 2014 at 20:02

Modification of prevsous query( judge awrded rs 50,000 as litigation expenses to complainant

In reference to my previous query I have received the copy of order which is follows:

"Learned counsel for the petitioners is directed to pay `
50,000/- towards litigation expenses to the respondents-complainant
on or before the next date of hearing.
Hearing is deferred to 17.11.2014.

I have filed the quashing of chargesheet of 498-A case under 482 Crpc and after 5-6 hearings the judge has asked us to pay litiagtion cost without mentioning in its order

I am sorry to bother all those experts as I could not forward the correct information as what I have heard from my relative counsel I just forwarded it and sorry for opening the new thread...Thank you

SACHIN KUMAR SHARMA

asked On 27 August 2014 at 17:46

Expert for credit co-operative society

I want to register a Credit Co-Opeartive Society in Meerut so please suggest me Expert in Meerut for registration of Credit Co-Operative Society.

Please suggest me any local Lawyer with Name and Contact Details for the above.

kumar

asked On 27 August 2014 at 17:29

Succession arises or not

Dear members,

(1)If GRAND FATHER got 'X' properties through PARTITION from the GREAT GRAND FATHER and 'Y' properties through GIFT from his uncle.
(2)After this if FATHER got 'Z' properties i.e(some part of 'X'+some part of 'Y' properties of GRAND FATHER in the above) through PARTITION from the GRAND FATHER and 'Z1' properties i.e(some part of 'X'+some part of 'Y' properties of GRAND FATHER in the above) through WILL from the GRAND FATHER

Now my query is whether the CHILDREN (i.e FATHER'S CHILDREN in the above) get right on the FATHER'S property by BIRTH or NOT from the above??????