Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 123220 in 12322 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

shashank vajjula

asked On 22 October 2016 at 21:23

passport issuance

Hello everyone,

I have applied for a passport in the month if April , 2016. I did go with all the verifications with relevant documents at passport Kendra seva. I have provided voter I'd as address proof. I have been issued a voter ID at parliament 2014 ad I have take part of electoral voting. I have lost my voter I'd in 2016 , therefore I had to request for re issuance of a copy of voter ID. The issuance date on the duplicate voter ID was mentioned as 26 Jan 2016. Now, when the police arrived at my place for verification, he informed that I have not been residing at the given address more than a year and rejected my application. I consulted the regional office with a zero of my original voter ID which was issued at the time of parliament elections in 2014 , with a issuance date of 20/02/2014. They have requested for a re verification. The second time when the same person for the local police department has come to check my documents at my place has again rejected my passport on the same reason , even after showing the xerox copy of the original voter ID. Now I haven't yet received my passport and I'm not sure what should be the next step to follow. I also have HDFC account since an year. I feel this guy from police department has grudge on me bcoz I didn't offer any bribe at initial verification. Please help me on how to proceed further.

asked On 22 October 2016 at 20:47

If an Islam married a Hindu as per Indian marriage act1955. Is he permitted to marry another Islamic girl without divorcing his first Hindu wife. Will this act come under bigamy offence as per Indian law?

asked On 22 October 2016 at 20:26

Taking back/cancelling noc of tenant

My father gave an NOC to a tenant of our shop for electricity connection in year 1990.

My father died 2.5 years before.
Can I take back/ cancel his NOC now and cut his electricity meter ?

asked On 22 October 2016 at 19:30

Judgement copy - it techie as workman

The Labour Court in Chennai has passed a judgment, which can set a precedent for many such cases in future. It has termed a ‘techie’ working with the software company, HCL, as a ‘workman’. This will bring the employees of software companies under the ID (Industrial Dispute) Act.

I tried to find judgement online with no success.

I would like to know how to get copy of this judgement as I am not resident of Chennai ?

If anyone can help me for the same will be great help.

asked On 22 October 2016 at 19:07

Housing Society M20 Bond

There is 35 flat in our housing Society. The current committee is elected in Apr 2012. The 5 members are elected in 2012 and other 6 member is elected in 2013-14 as per new bye laws. There are 11 members in managing committee. Under rti i found the no one committee members submitted M20 Bond. My question is 1) Entire managing committee will be disqualified? 2) Or only 5 members who are elected in 2012 only disqualified?

Mr.Bhatt Mumbai

asked On 22 October 2016 at 19:03

Offer hidden by committee and pmc for redevelopment

Our Building is going for redevelopment. When we put for tendering we did not received offer from builder and after tendering we had made open offer and during that process one builder came who is reputed and know for his good project gave the best offer. But our society did not disclosed that to the members and only gave importance to other builder who is giving less corporus, less space and taking more time in project. PMC , Committee and Legal Advisor all hands in gloves so how to stop them and expose them

asked On 22 October 2016 at 18:52

How much tax should i pay?

I am a salaried person with annual salary of approx. Rs.5,00,000/-. I do tax savings of Rs.1,50,000/- under section 80C. Hence I have to pay at least Rs.10300/- as income tax for the financial year 2016-17. Now in addition with all this, I have sold some gold ornaments worth Rs.2,50,000/- on 18th October 2016. I intend to know what kind of tax should I pay for this and how much?

Mr.Bhatt Mumbai

asked On 22 October 2016 at 18:46

Can a society enforce committee member to accept terms and conditions of redevelopment

Our Building is going for redevelopment and the copy of agreement for individual agreement was given to us which we have shown to soliciter and other advocates who stated that the agreement is not in favor of the members and it does not protect the rights and security of member and we have give in writing we dont accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement. Out of all the members have signed the agreement without taking 2nd advice and only we are pending so can society force us to accept their terms and conditions.

This agreement comes under MOFA is not mentioned. Buiilder has got right of future FSI , As per MCS Act redevelopment should be completed in 24 months but he is taking 36 months and he has mentioned ameneties as per avaibility. also no assurance of handing over of flat in 36 months.

Also we have been asking our PMC and Legal Advisor to give on stamp paper that what ever work they have done is as per rules and regulations and all the agreement and documents done by them is in favor of all the sixteen members but they are not ready to give and same is been asked by bonified member of the society.

Feedback Awaited

poonam gangurde

asked On 22 October 2016 at 18:33

If property is in Chennai and person is living in mumbai whether he can file case in mumbai if yes can anyone give me citation for jurdiscation

Mr.Bhatt Mumbai

asked On 22 October 2016 at 18:29

Can third party who is not member of society can represent society in hearing at deputy registrar

I have a small query.

I have taken my society members who have done manupilation of records in redevelopment of our society with help of PMC and Legal Advisor.I have been asking for 89A scrutiny which was pending since long and letters send to committee , PMC and Legal Advisor are not answered.

Recently we had a hearing committe came for hearing with PMC and PMC gave the letter who is representing them and i raised objection on his presennce in hearing at deputy registrar office as he is not the member of the society and he dont have right to be present there and he is the one who is involved in all manupilation but still he was allowed to represent.As all the work is done by committee and committe member are answerable for their work then how come third party represent them?

So want a legal feedback can a third party who is not the member of the society can represent committee on their behalf in hearing at deputy registrar co-op hsg society.

If yes can i get the copy of circular as per MCS Act.

(Its urgent)