Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 119211 in 11922 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

harbir singh

asked On 26 May 2016 at 23:57

regarding vasiyat

Dear
Sir or madam,
Mere papa ki do sisters jo married hain or one brother tha, but 1989 mein mere papa ke brother ki death ho gayi thi bimari ki vajeh se ,mere grand father ne 1995 me mere father ke naam par ek registered will ki thi, or year 2000 mein mere grand father expire ho gaye the par ab mere father ki sisters property main se share maang rahi hain kya yeh possible hai, jab ki mere grandfather ne mere father ke naam par vasiyat kar di thi in 1995.

Ritesh kansal

asked On 26 May 2016 at 23:18

Conversion rules of land on highways in rural area

Sirji i want to know road center s kitne mtr chodkar industrial land conversion hoga on national highway ,state highway,mdr road all categiries

PAVAN KUMAR AKA

asked On 26 May 2016 at 23:03

Notary documents

To my rememberance the Notary public are prohibited from notarizing of registerable documents since from 2000 or so.

Please let me know the cut off date given for validating such notarizing of registerable documents and the rule position/judgement which prohibited them to do so with orders number or citation.

Please do needful.

Vijay

asked On 26 May 2016 at 22:38

UPSC exam

Sir, I have registered FIR under section 304(A) and 279,337 in a car accident case. And I am preferring for UPSC IAS exam .and may I attend this exam or it will affect my future career in UPSC EXAM.

Anonymous

asked On 26 May 2016 at 21:53

noc

sir i m central govt employee since 3 years i have apply for state psc exam 5 years ago & give written exam just before the joining of central govt joining. ihave cleared the written exam & interview is with in 15 days. In my joining form of central govt there is a condition i have to withdraw all the privious exam. i submit the decleration on white paper. but i do not withdraw the exam. my department will not issue me noc .can i appear in the interview by declaring that i will produce relieving letter before joining..

chandra sekhar

asked On 26 May 2016 at 20:56

Revision before cct jharkhand

Petitioner filed the revision petition alongwith stay order petition before the learned CCT Jharkhand for 2010-11 on December, 2014 but date of hearing is not fixed till date. While circle in-charge issued notice against petitioner for recovery of demand or submit copy of stay order for the aforesaid period. And if such order is not submitted, recovery proceedings may be initiated by him.
We humbly request all the superiors to guide us regarding this matter with reference to court case.

ckanta

asked On 26 May 2016 at 20:53

Tenant is not vacating room

I have given on rent one room to one law student at rent of 2000 but now he is not giving rent and not ready to vacate the property and also making false complaints about me with collusion with local police.
Sir I dont have written agreement so what to do now how to get my room vacated please help

T J SALMA

asked On 26 May 2016 at 20:26

portion of my land occupied by my neighbours

I have around 1700 sq meter of land. Out of which around 270 sq meter is occupied by my neighbours from at least more than 20 years. Both of us have the original map of our lands. In comparing both the maps it shows that 270 sq meter belongs to us. But my neighbour claims that since he has occupied the land from more than 20 to 25 years the land should be given to him. Is this possible? If i file a case will it favour me.. there is nothing in the occupied land except 2 to 3 fruitful trees.kindly help .waiting for ur suggetions

MUKESH GUPTA

asked On 26 May 2016 at 20:22

property

Sr is grandson authorized for share in self acquired property of a person

MUKESH GUPTA

asked On 26 May 2016 at 20:20

Maintenance

Sr my wife is B.Com, Iam paying her maintenance since last one year, but now I hv come to know SC guidelines that educated wife not elligible for maint,can I chellenge maint order