Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 111870 in 11187 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

asked On 05 October 2015 at 21:07

Notice to admit documents under o 12 r 2

Respected sir,

Can i serve notice to defendant to admit documents without the leave of the court.

Defendant has filed written statemnet.

Thank you

Naveen Kanth Dasari

asked On 05 October 2015 at 20:42

Succession certificate...!

Hello Experts,

I have a query
1. If a Will is executed infavour of a person pertaining to a Immovable Property is it necessary that he shall also apply for Succession or Legal Heir Certificate or can directly approach the Sub-Registrar by way of a Release Deed?

2. Will the concerned Sub-Registrar register the property if i want to sell the Immovable Property?

3. And if it is necessary that I shall also have Succession or Legal Heir Certificate, as what is the difference between a Succession Certificate and a Legal Heir Certificate and how is the competent authority to issue this Certificate?

Require your suggestions.

Thank You.

devang shah

asked On 05 October 2015 at 19:49

"will" registration

pl. provide "Will" Registration office address in Ahmadabad (Gujarat) can i personal going to register or any legal lawyer require ? and which documents required for "WILL" Registration.

Dr. Shekhar

asked On 05 October 2015 at 19:38

Application under article 227 of constitution

I want to apply under article 227 to HC. Is it necessary to attach this application with affidavit also. Or simple application with affixed court fee stamp is fine?

Similarly also to apply to session judge for an application for video recording of the proceedings, do i need to attach the affidavit also?

asked On 05 October 2015 at 19:38

How many times for stay order on illegal construction to go

Sir how many time to go for illegal construction of our neighbours property who doing illegal construction in our society

asked On 05 October 2015 at 19:05

Stay on illegal construction

How many times for get stay on illegal construction on my neighbour property.he doing illegal construction in our society.

asked On 05 October 2015 at 18:57

a fight for justice

I m a 498a victim . My queries are as follows
1. Procedure of producing audio as evidence ,is it is necessary to produce original as evidence
2. Can emails be used as evidence,if yes then please guide its procedure of producing .
3. At which stage audio n emails should be submitted as evidence.
4.I m from Rajasthan and my matrimonial house in UP. Can DV be filled in Rajasthan? If yes its procedure of filling?
5. Names of forensic testing lab approved by Rajasthan courts
6.Please provide me contact of any honest lawyer from jaipur.

Datthathray Bhat

asked On 05 October 2015 at 18:22

Forming of an association of 10 persons(members)

We have a plan of forming one association of 10 persons to purchase agricultural land and do some advanced agricultural activities.
we want to give one unique name
wants to register the same
would like to open one a/c in the associations name and keep some money in it for further expenditure. And at the same time whatever the income comes in future, will go to the same a/c and it will be distributed among us later.
In future we wants to do agricultural supportive business to lead better life. So it should influence people to be in agriculture and do agriculture.

Main purpose of it is, to create awareness about agriculture &(to make sure that youngsters/educated crowd)will go back to their village and settle happily. So there will not be labor shortage and people (already those who are in agri)will not fed up of agri business.
Please advise how to proceed to get it register and future benefits or some inputs.

Datthathray Bhat

lakshman kumar

asked On 05 October 2015 at 17:59

validity of Lease agreement of a house

Actually lease agreement made between owner and occupant where in ownership of tittle was in the name of owners mother whereas agreement signed by her son and subsequently property sold by his mother to some x person now the New owner threatening to vacate the house without settling lease amount how to go about

asked On 05 October 2015 at 17:54

How to register law firm name for practise on the firms name

Dear collegues,

I have completed my LLB and enrolled as an advocate. I want to start my practice on firms name... Request you to guide me the following points:

1. How to register firm name in barcouncil

2. Bank account opening on firm name.

3. Any other documents to be submitted to barcounsi...