Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 126966 in 12697 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Anonymous

asked On 27 April 2017 at 17:24

Incremental arrears

My last working day was 14-april-2017, in a private company in Andhra Pradesh. As assistant manager f&a

Our salary month start from 26 to 25 in next month.

My full and final settlement is not yet done as on 27/04/2017.

Company paid incremental arrears @6% on ctc to all employees regarding Fy 16-17 along with salary of march 17 (26/04/2017). Except me.

My question is I've worked throughout FY 16-17, and up to 14th April 2017 in FY 17-18.

When I talked with my hr. He told that arrears of fy16-17 will not be paid to you and regular salary of march 17 and April 17 will be paid in final settlement which is under process.

Please suggest in view of legality. And if i'm eligible for incremental arrears of fy 16-17. Plz suggest me how to get my dues from company.

I served complete notice period as per my appointment letter

Madhu
9030409404

ritu

asked On 27 April 2017 at 17:12

Delay in release of property deed from the registry office

On 5th april 2017 my new apartment was registered. The property is sold by the developer who has POA with the land owners. The developer sold his portion to me. The developer and one of the 2 land owners have pan card but the other land owner doesnt have her pan number. On 3rd april she applied for a pan card and a copy of teh application of teh pan card was submitted during the time of registration of the property.

Now it has been 26 days her pan number has still not arrived and not even showing online. My deed is still at the registry office as without her pan number i cannot collect the deed. I have also checked online for my deed number and it shows as pending status. The owner of teh land is not much of a help as they are least bothered as they did not sell me their property but i bought the portion of the developers flats and not hers.

I need the deed for various reasons as i cannot wait for n number of days as my family has already shifted in the new apartment and we need to transfer our lpg gas connection, electricity and everything else.

Is there any way i can get my deed without her pan number? the developer who is the actual seller of the property has provided his pan number.

Please help with any suggestion.

Thanks and regards.

Rayapudi

asked On 27 April 2017 at 16:09

Extension of joining time in central govt jobs

I am Nagarjuna from Guntur, AP.

Recently i have been selected for Central Govt Job through Staff Selection Commission .I have posted as Junior Technical Assistant (JTA), Group-B, Non Gazetted at Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi. I received offer of appointment on 24.04.2017.

Presently, i am working in Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation (APSFC)which is a statutory Corporation, govt of Andhra Pradesh. According to terms of my present employment i have to serve 3 months notice period for resignation. I have not applied through proper channel. More over a critical family emergency arisen in connection with my wife's health. My wife got Pregnency with Severe health complication. Doctor advised her to take complete bed rest and not to undertake any journey. Being a responsible husband I need to take care of the situation and look after my wife’s medical condition which demands a considerable amount of time of 6 months and apart from me, there is no one who can manage this period of crisis

My Doubts are... whether i will get extension of joining time from Central govt.

Waiting for your kind reply.

Thanking you sir.

Devaraj

asked On 27 April 2017 at 15:49

With out partition deed and not getting permission from property holder going to construct home

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi here i need a answer regarding property issue.
Property in the name of Our grand mother and she have 3 daughters and 2sons and her land details: There is total 0.33 Gunta land at village,

My question is, the said land is not partitioned in between our family members even though our Grandmother's first son going to construct the house in the land and with out getting our grand mother permission also even also he is not looking our grand mother and grand father daily maintenance at their 80+ age,

please guide me how can i stop him through law. land is in Karnataka Tumkur

Janhavi Mantri

asked On 27 April 2017 at 15:47

Legal heir

Dear Sirs,

My mother's father was a tenant in a Trust property in Worli, Mumbai. My mother had 7 siblings (2 brothers and 5 sisters). After my grand father's death the property was transferred to my younger mama's name. He also died and then the property was transferred to my mama's son by the trust.

Last year my mama's son died suddenly. He has 2 sisters. As per trust laws the property can be transferred only to our community (SKP) people. One my his sisters got married outside our community.

Now my elder Mama's sons are claiming the property.

My question is who is the legal heir of this property after my mama's son's death? Can my elder Mama's sons claim the property?

Janhavi

ramesh francis

asked On 27 April 2017 at 15:40

Contempt of court

I have been denied justice as per the Gujarat High Court Order in the year 2015. Can I file contempt of court proccedings against ongc now....can I get delay condemned.

Jidnyesh Behere

asked On 27 April 2017 at 15:05

New flat purchase

Hi Team,

I am going to purchase new flat in pimpri chinchwad.
Please guide me what documents needs to have title clear property.

So I can get easy home loan for this.

Thanks in advance.

BASISTHA DEHURY

asked On 27 April 2017 at 14:32

Re : other professional course

Can a Practicing Advocate allow to study professional Course like CA/CS/CWA etc?

Whether any permission is required from Bar Council ?

SAMIR SHAH

asked On 27 April 2017 at 14:21

Interstate transaction

'A' a dealer in Mumbai purchases goods from 'B' in Pune and instructs him to deliver goods to 'C' in Kochi- Kerala. What is the rate of tax to be levied by each party and forms to be issued to each other.

keshav shah

asked On 27 April 2017 at 14:11

Court marriage

Dear sir,
mujhe court marriage krni hai lekin mere gf ke ghar vale ready nhi hai? agar witness may se mere ghar wale honge to chalega kya?