Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 99747 in 9975 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

J A H A N G I R

asked On 22 October 2014 at 16:44

Status report

Respected Members:

The Police registered a cognisable offence relating to cyber-crime and are not doing anything in the name of investigation.

I now want a Status Report from the Learned Judicial Magistrate. Please enlighten as to under which section of CrPC an application needs to be filed for seeking Status Report of an offence already registered by the Police?

salman khan

asked On 22 October 2014 at 16:38

Query regarding loan obtained agaisnt mortgaged property.

my cousin brother obtained a laon of Rs.1,00,000/- from co op credit society bank (Chit fund) by mortgaging the property.the deed of mortgage registered at registrar office - Thane. now the dues have been clear and bank have given the NOC regarding no dues pending against the mortgager.

now my query is that is it necessary to de register the said deed of mortgage instead of taking noc from the bank? and or personnel necessary to de register the deed, if yes what should be the title of the deed for cancellation of mortgage deed.

please help

Thank you

Pankit

asked On 22 October 2014 at 16:38

Details of bombay high court order

In past Bombay High Court passed order, retaining construction activity within 500 meter area of jail. Need details of that order.Please provide.

Thanks & regards,
Pankit J. Padia
M: 98201 98538

Rajesh

asked On 22 October 2014 at 15:38

Developer not constructing the flat asking for more money again can i file a criminal case on md ?

Hi Sir,

This is Rajesh babu Koppala from Bangalore. I bought a flat in Hydrabad in June 2012 with a promise delivery data as Jun 2014, but till now the builder did not start my Tower, need you help on how to handle this situation

Details:
Group: Aliens Group
Project: Aliens Space Station One
Place: Hyderabad
Project start year: 2008, Pre launch in 2006
Total number of Flats: 2180+

Project is Grouped into 13 Station, each Station Has 5 to 7 Towers of 30 Floors each.

Till date the developer constructed only 1 station completly and 1 station half done, gave handovers to only 7 customers, all the customers who invested here are in great trouble, we are not sure how to goahead, can you help us how to handle this issue.

Developer is asking us to pay another 40 to 50% more money to give the flat or start construction.

There are nearly 260+ cases on the developer in State and National Commision, many cases got in favour of customers but even then is is not paying money and going to higher courts.

Can i File a criminal case in High court with sections IPC 406, 420, 468 & 120b.

Can we file a case in Bangalore if the property is in Hyderabad?

Sir need you help, please help us.

Shehbaz H Naqvi

asked On 22 October 2014 at 15:28

Registered gpa

Hello Sir,

I had a registered GPA property in Delhi (registered at SDM office: asif ali road) in dec 2004. But somebody told me that a person has made fake papers of my same house. is it possible. will it create any problem to me. can the court detect his mistake easily. plz reply. i am totally confused and in trouble. my contact no. is 09312107572

T K Seetharaman

asked On 22 October 2014 at 13:36

Company not paid dues, pf etc.,

Dear sir,

I worked with a Pvt Ltd., Company in Pune having 3 directors. One is in US [ Indian NRI settled in US ], Another is in South Korea and the 3rd MD is from India.

The company is in loss and they have not paid the salaries of all the employees [ approx above 50 peoples ] from July 14. They have not remitted the PF also from July 14 and TDS were deducted and not paid. No salary slips were given.

Now the the MD who was in India has flee out of India and no one is respondng. I resigned from the company on last 30th Sept.

The company is having some assest in Pune.

We were fed up of following the pending salaries with them. The office is now locked by the suppliers.

Please advice me how to proceed further and get back our pending 3 to 4 months salaries.

sandip m vyas

asked On 22 October 2014 at 13:34

Mobile tapping

Respected Sir,

I would like to know that can I record conversation between me and other person on my mobile phone without consent or knowledge of opposite person in india ?

Rakesh

asked On 22 October 2014 at 13:04

Application for filing evidences when going overseas

In my last date in Oct 2014 I got the NDOH in July 2015 to file evidences. Now if I have to go overseas because of my job can I make an application for EDOH to allow me to file evidences? If so under what law or section this right can be exercised?

Rakesh

asked On 22 October 2014 at 13:01

Edoh application for evidences when going overseas

I have got job abroad and so has to leave the country. But in Oct 2014 on LDOH I got my NDOH in July 2015 to file evidences. Can I make an application to allow me to file evidences since I have to go overseas and my coming from overseas for filing evidences will cause me undue hardship and costs. Please advise the section or law that can be exercised.

Tanaaz shaik

asked On 22 October 2014 at 12:17

Maintainance to old mother

Dear Experts,

Please refer to my earlier query regarding my "uncle met with an accident" my uncle expired on 15.10.2014. well he was recovering with his head injuries. on 04.10.2014 he was been discharged by medical hospital and had advised to be shifted in other govt medical hospital, but his wife did not keep him there saying that other hospital is in bad shape. and was taken hom,e. on 7.10.2014 his situation was very bad and was taken back to hospital from where he had been discharged earlier. and when taken the xray it was revealed that his lungs were totally infected due to pneumonia. after eight days he breathed his last.
now my concern is he have left his old mother behind and in his company all his nomination are on his wife name. please advise me if there is any remedy to get some thing for this old mother who is left nothing by his son. can she claim from his son company? please advise? thanks..