Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 113651 in 11366 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Suresh Ambani

asked On 01 December 2015 at 14:58

Regarding sale deed of flat.

I am the owner of flat of which deed of allotment was registered in 1996. I had paid the stamp duty at that time. I would like to ask that at this moment the sale deed is necessary or not.Whether Mutation can be done on the basis of registered deed of allotment?

When there is no dues outstanding from the flat owner by coop housing. Is it not the duty of Coop Housing Society to make the Sale Deed?

Please clarify to know the duties and responsibilities of Coop Housing Society for arranging Sale Deed when there is no dues outstanding from flat owner.

asked On 01 December 2015 at 14:56

about educational loan

Hi...i have taken an educational loan of 3.21lacs in 2006.till march 2014 i was paying emi.after that i stopped repayment because of my father is a teacher and his monthly salary is 10k .today bank has called and told that they have filed a suit in civil court.i am feeling helpless.what should i do now? What are the consequences ? Plz tell me.

asked On 01 December 2015 at 14:10

Adoption - court order

Dear experts,

We have adopted a 2 years old baby girl from Govt. adoption center on last September, 19th 2015. Lawyer has submitted the related documents for the procurement of court order and we are eagerly waiting.

As I'm working abroad, for me getting another leave is a little bit difficult for another 1 year.

Do I need to be present in front of the judge at the time of court order issue or an authorization attested by the Indian consulate will do, so that my wife can get the document in my absence?

Please advise.

Ashraf Ali

asked On 01 December 2015 at 13:04

Good afternoon sir,
sir mujhe ye janna tha ki me ek bangladeshi ladki se pyar karta hu or usse shadi karna chahta hu to kis tarah se me ussse shadi kar sakta hu or mene foreign marriage act or special marriage act padha tha usme likha hai ki shadi ko court me register karane ke liye Bangladesh high commision se NOC leni padegi to unse NOC lene ke liye kya karna hoga or ladki adult hai 23 age hai uski or wo or me dono muslim hain to kya wo apni marzi se shadi kar sakti hai uske faisle pe kisi ko objection uthane ka haq to nahi hai kyunki uske baap or uski sauteli maa ne to usse rishta puri tarah khatm kar diya hai or ghar se bhi nikal diya h ab wo apni didi ki family ke sath rehti or wo india aana chahti hai to kya agar me usko india bula kar usse shadi karu to kya mujhe high commision se NOC mil paygi or kya shadi ke registration ke baad usko india me rehne ki permission mil jaygi...please sir meri help kijiye me bahut zada pareshan hu is masle ko lekar apki badi meherbani hogi...thank you

asked On 01 December 2015 at 12:38

Anticibator bail

Anticipator Bail obtained by accused without counter petition from complainant at Madras High Court. Investigation going on. Complainant can approach high court to cancel anticibatory bail or?.

Rasheedkhan K.

Dhananjay Morey

asked On 01 December 2015 at 12:34

498 a

What is the remedy available for a person who was falsely implicated in a 498 case. If he is acquitted in the case? Can he/she file a case against the woman? Say for malicious prosecution? Or perjury?

Avinash sharma

asked On 01 December 2015 at 12:18

public nuisanse

Could a individual consider as a public when wrong happen to him done by a private hospital. Hospital can be charged for public nuisanse.

asked On 01 December 2015 at 12:01

Claim on award

Hello Sirs/Madams:

My grandfather died without doing any will. After his death my relatives without my knowledge put my step mother's name as heir for my dead father's share. I got to know the situation only after 12 years (heirs name were registered on 7/12 in 2003) as Government had announced award against a piece of land gone for National Highway. When I came to know about this, I put a complaint to the Bhusampadan Office/Collector stating that I have also share in the property and not to release the money. This was done in January 2015. Despite this complaint, the heirs got the money in March 2015. After this my lawyer suggested to put a fraud case as our complaint was not addressed. Recently that case was dismissed, which stated as there was no name of the complainant in the 7/12, the case cannot stand.

My query is, was our approach towards the case was wrong? Is there any other provision where I can claim for the share in award?

Simultaneously, I had applied for heir certificate, as I was born and brought up in another state.

Kindly guide me in my issue as to what should be the correct way to get my name put in the property (I am the lone son for my mother that is first wife of my father. The second marriage was done while she was still alive. Stepmother has 2 kids, a duaghter and a son) and can I still apply for the share awarded by the Government.

Thanking you.

rajan chopra

asked On 01 December 2015 at 11:45

statement of serving constable

Sir after filing of application u/s 82 cr.p.c in cheque bounce case by me process of proclaimation was issued and was listed for statement of serving constable to be recorded but inspite of given many opportunities serving constable failed to appear.Can I on next date of hearing pray court to summon serving constable through S.P of the district or what recourse should I adopt in this situation ?

asked On 01 December 2015 at 11:44

Pre emi offer and legality of mou

I would like to know whether MOU( Memorandum of Understanding ) between a builder and buying party has got legal binding if the agreement is signed on the letter head of the builder and not on a stamp paper.

The context is that the builder offer the buyer to pay back the Pre EMI on a monthly basis and this matter is not included in the main sale agreement.