Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 109305 in 10931 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Kanaka Rao

asked On 01 August 2015 at 13:51

Change of father name in ssc certificates

I have completed SSC in 1998. My father original name is G V Bhadrudu. But in my SSC, it came as G Bhadram. My father has ration, adhaar and all docs on name of original name.But in all my academic (SSC, primary schooling),job related docs, wrong name entered. My father has no identification document on this false name.

Now what should I do to correct my father name in all school and job related documents??

advanced thanks...

kanaka Rao, 9493121281.

Anil Kumar

asked On 01 August 2015 at 12:55

Jurisdiction of filing divorce petition through mutual consent

Iam living in Gurgaon with my parents since 2002
Iam working in Gurgaon since 2008
I got married in 2010.
Our marriage is registered in Gurgaon
My wife and I have been staying with my parents in Gurgaon
My wife has also been working since 2010
My wife deceipt fully left me on 3rd June 2015
We have now decided to seek divorce through mutual consent
All other terms have been settled except the jurisdiction of the court where the petition has to be filed.
My wife is from Jaipur and moved with her parents on 3rd June 2015
We are saying that the filing should take place in Gurgaon family court,where the marriage registration has happened and where both of them stayed together last, whereas the girls parents are insisting that the jurisdiction is Jaipur quoting section 19-iii (a) of HMA 13B and that my wife is the petitioner.My limited knowledge says we are joint petitioners
Knowing the girls side I want that the joint petiton should be filed in Gurgaon court. My question is am i within my rights to insist that the petition should be filed in Gurgaon.

yagnesh dave

asked On 01 August 2015 at 12:18

Taxation

I AM HAVING AGRICULTURE LAND DISTANCE AT 11KMS FROM GRAMPANCHAYAT /MUNCIPALITY OFFICE AND POPULATION IS 10,000/- WHETHER ON SALE OF AGRICULTURE LAND CAPITAL GAIN TAX ATTRACT OR NOT PL REPLY

yagnesh dave

asked On 01 August 2015 at 12:15

Property law

Karthik

asked On 01 August 2015 at 11:30

Society laws - leave and license renewal

Dear All,
I have a query regarding Leave and license renewal for a building flat.
As per Bye-laws, it only describes need of a registered document for leave and license. But there is no mention of renewal of Leave and license.
Can someone please tell me what are exact rules and also rule number from respective Act? I need to setup these rules in my society and would like to show actual Act to all in AGM.
Please help.
Karthik Iyer

ankur kumar

asked On 01 August 2015 at 11:16

Very urgent advice nedded on service matter

Respected experts,
The facts of my case are as follows, please advice me:
1. My department has a policy that on promotion a person have to mandatorily transfer in other state. As a result i transfered on promotion to M.P.

2. I challange that in CAT but CAT disposed off at admission stage by directing me in 3 days either join at M.P and give representation or remain at present post by forgo the promotion.

3. I appeal it in high court, hc dismiss it saying on transfer there is limited judicial review.

4. I file SLP in Supreme court, and court after hearing upheld HC order and says in order that it cannot excercise discretionary power of granting leave as per article 132 and dismissed it.

5. i come to know that SC held in various cases that dismising of SLP at admission stage means appeal not granted and there is option available to me to file review in high court.
I will file review in high court on the ground that policy is not approved by competent authority that i came to know tomorrow and have documentary proof of it. meanwhile depatment forcing me to go M.P otherwise disciplinary action will be taken.now i have following questions in which i need advice::

a)IS CAT order upheld by HC is presently operational i.e. i can forgo promotion?
B)CAn i write to department that it is my legal right to file review, please approve my leaves or allow me on same post holding my promotion

C) If i forgo my promotion and then file a review in high court and explain to HC circumstances under which i have to forgo like displinary action, not approved my leaves, not giving me salary e.t.c.WIll high court give weightage to that??

I shall be gratful for your valuable advices.....

Om prakash banth

asked On 01 August 2015 at 10:02

Not honouring an agreement

My father donated one acre of land to punjab govt health department with an undertaking that a primary health center with 30 bed hospital will be set up on this land. Total four acres were donated by my father, another member of our family and village panchayat, free of cost in year 1986.
Inspite of our continuous efforts till date the government has done nothing. Can we demand our land back now as govt has not fulfilled its promise which is in writing.

alpna

asked On 01 August 2015 at 09:56

Didn't get my pending amount from my ex employer

I worked in a partnership firm and on the request of my employer i left that firm but i didn't get my two months salary i.e before leaving the firm even the arrears and bonus of last year is still with my ex employer.
How i can get my all pending amount at the earliest??

HASANBASHA

asked On 01 August 2015 at 09:41

Motor vehicle act

Madras High Court said,Wearing of helmets by two-wheeler riders will become compulsory on July 1, and bikes of those violating the rule would be impounded by authorities immediately, can we challenge this order in Supreme Court against the impounding of vehicle and documents from the bike riders which is against the motor vehicle Act? Can court create laws instead of implement the laws?

Rohini

asked On 01 August 2015 at 09:38

Hindu marriage act

husband filed divorce petiton against wife, notices were served but the wife did not appear before the court the corut passed exparte orders and exparty decree passed. after one year the husband again got married with one lady. and she blessed one chiled. Now the ist wife filed set-aside petion for divorce after passing 2 years.
kindly relevant citations may be suggest