LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 106268 in 10627 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

umarani

asked On 03 May 2015 at 19:10

Agriculture land dispute

Am umarani,from madurai tamilnadu. my grandfather property(agriculture land) of 7 acres[ 80lakhs worth] in madurai belongs to 6 persons( my father (84yr old) and 5 daughters and am the second daughter). 15yrs ago , my father alone made a selling agreement with a person (rajasekar)[we 5 daughters didnt sign in that agreement],after that agreement was made rajasekar occupied our land and was not ready to give the amount specified in that agreement, since he behaved like this , my father said he wont sell the land , so rajasekar filed a case on my father in the court . To solve this matter, my father went to his sister's son(sridar) for help , sridar said to my father to sell the land to him , so that he on his own will solve this land dispute,so my father made my 3 sisters alone( last 3 sisters ) to sell the land and they even signed the documents in the register office and gave to sridar [ without getting any money from sridar ] [ note: me,my 1st sister and my father didnt sign in that document ]. But sridar was a fraud , he did not give the money for the land which we sold him and didnt even ask rajasekar to leave the land , but rajasekar is occupied our land for 15 years without giving us any money[one year before we won the case(which was filed by rajasekar)] , and now sridar is saying our full land belongs to him ,[even though only 3 of my sisters alone signed and gave the documents (me,my elder sister,my father didnt sign)] ,sridar is neither ( ready to get the 10 lakhs from us and to move out of the land) nor ( give us the full money for the land which we sold him). since sridar is behaving like this and to prevent him from occupying our land,my father didnt ask rajasekar to move out of the land, so that sridar cant occupy our land when rajasekar is there. My father has borrowed money from so many people , so he is in urgent need of money to settle all the debts , for that he should sell this land only , so for that kindly tell us , how should we file the case in the court to get our land back ???

Honey Satpal

asked On 03 May 2015 at 18:23

Private company

A private company, files an application seeking approval for transfer of leased property, without making any attachment of the resolution to be taken it that respect, the company after filing application to the government, convened and took resolution and subsequently filed it.

is it a valid act on the part of the company or a dispute can emerge out of this?

one more query, a private company after approval of name but before getting certificate of registration purchased stamp paper in company's name to enter into the transaction in future. is it possible?

* both queries comes under companies act, 1956

RKP

asked On 03 May 2015 at 17:46

Is marriage expenses a dowry when groom is not getting a single penny?

We had recently seen a bride who was hardly a BA and not earning.
Groom is highly qualified above engineer and earning.
Both sides were happy with bride and grooms and agreed to go ahead with marriage.

We from the grooms side did not ask any dowry or anything and said whatever you wish you can give but only to the bride, as groom does not want anything as he is having a good job and settled.
The brides side were also pleased with this.

As in all other non south Indian marriages we the groom's side asked bride's side to pay for expenses of marriage.
The expense was also not much as we had asked for a simple wedding and nothing lavish with just booking a ordinary hall and spending on the normal food items with not more then 100 guests from grooms side.

This was where bride's side objected.
They wanted entire expenses to be beared by grooms side as their say was "since we are giving our daughter then why should we also give our money by spending on expenses in any form".
Also they wanted we groom's to bring an almost lavish PROCESSION to their door and organize wedding in a reputed hall in their city.

Their say was that they were against dowry.
Even spending on marriage expenses was a dowry indirectly.
They started accusing us for demanding dowry though indirectly.

Later on we even agreed to share 50% of marriage cost but bride's side remained defiant that we should pay all the expenses of the marriage.

Anonymous

asked On 03 May 2015 at 17:06

specific performance suit

Dear expert
How many time will for special civil suit

Atul Makwana

asked On 03 May 2015 at 16:31

Live in relationship by two married persons

Hi
How does law treat if a married man, has a live in relation with a married women.
Note: Both Married to their partners and having children.
How does the law treat this? Will their partners be able to file criminal suite againt them? What are the consequences they will have to face?

kartik

asked On 03 May 2015 at 16:23

Unauthorised person occupied our property.

i have property in industrial area. along with machinery. i have given both property and machine to a known person on trust on rent. i have not done any agreement yet nor paperwork. its been one month.now he is not giving me any rent and not leaving my property either.and when asked to leave, he is threatening to harm us. what should i do? is there any law to help us? or should i file FIR? please help.

Sonu

asked On 03 May 2015 at 15:45

Adding new ground in appeal against family court decree in divorce petition

The divorce petition filed by wife after two months of marriage alleging impotency and mental cruelty got dismissed by family court after trial which took almost six years.

Now, can she go for appeal in high court adding separation as a new ground in appeal since the same ground was not available to her when the divorce petition was filed two months after marriage?

Otherwise, can I use the separation as new ground and go for appeal even though the present decree favors me? Or Should I file fresh divorce petition in family court citing separation as ground and go through trial?

Sonu

asked On 03 May 2015 at 15:40

bhav

asked On 03 May 2015 at 13:04

Bail for ipc 409

Dear sir,

my relative is in jail since month under ipc 409 we have applied for bail from high court can its possible after some time in jail they got bail

arunsrinivaas

asked On 03 May 2015 at 12:34

Mutual divorce

1.why my friend waited for 15years?
because his cruel wife remained in same house in different rooms in same house for long time with constructive desertion. mcd is through a mediator who is his relative.2.when already mcd filed why out of court settlement?
25 lakhs paid as per compromise deed which mentions that mcd petition has been filed through lawyer out of court through mediator in his working office.
3.why he missed compromise deed?
the mediator arranged common lawyer for both mcd parties my friend believed common
mediator and there is not much speech between my friend and lawyer. in two witness signatures to compromise deed one of witness signature is my mediators signature.
4.what attempts he made all this 18 months for second motion?
my friend only attended all court hearings and his cunning wife only attended initial 1 to 2
hearings of mcd.
there is no speech between couple for long because she is
arrogant and cruel women.
thank you