20 August 2017 at 19:53

Probated will

After receiving the Probated Will from Honourable Calcutta High Court, are there any further formalities to be done ?

Anonymous

20 August 2017 at 19:42

Paghadi Room

We have one room on paghadi system on my grandfather name who has expired long back but till date our rent receipt is in his name. My father is the elder son and he has 4 more siblings who have given us the noc by saying that they don't have any interest in this property n it can be sold at any time by my father. Now we want to sell d property but we r not getting proper rates for it...our landlord is now asking us to submit Xerox copy of that legal letter to him so that he can consult his lawyer and can transfer the rent receipt n room in my father's name. Is it ok if we submit this paper to him..he won't misuse it for any other purpose na..and if he transfers d room in my father name then do we have to pay anything to him. Pls advice.

20 August 2017 at 19:16

Impleadment of legal heirs

I am defendant in one of the case where my brother filed suit for Possession. He got expired recently and i don't have any information whether he was legally married or not as he severed his relations from our family long time back but we have information that he was just residing with the lady who has deserted her first husband and started living with my brother. now he has one daughter who is claimed that she is his daughter out of his wedlock and that daughter got married 3 years back and one child was born but his daughter after that has taken divorce from his husband and my brother who is grandparent of that child has adopted that child of his daughter by way of registered adoption deed and now after the expiry of my brother that adopted son and his daughter is moving an application to implead them as their legal heirs. Could we have any ground on which we can challenge that adoption deed??. Moreover we are not sure whether that daughter is also legal child of my brother or not ?? could you suggest some solution . Reply is awaited and thanks for your help

Hi recently my friend has lodged a robbery case where one of her chains is missing from her wardrobe and i was there in the bedroom but i didnt do anything still i have not filed a police nc against her because i know i have not do e anything please help me what should i do

20 August 2017 at 17:19

Gift deed

sir ,
My father's brother spouse (my aunty) had gifted me around 450000 rupees shares by transferring in off market.
whether gift deed should me executed or what amount of stamp duty, and what is the format ..
thanks in advance

Anonymous

20 August 2017 at 15:37

Mahada lottery

Hi i m vivek having room in Pagdi System and dont have any ownership property.
Basis on same i have applied for MAHADA Lottery and won no. and have submitted all satisfied documents including the the rent receipt and tenancy agreement as required. But on ground of Rent Receipt and tenancy agreement, mahada authority have rejected and said that tenancy agreement are consider as ownership and i'm not eligible to get the flat in Mahada Lottery
Should i eligible? and can i go for further appeal?

Anonymous

20 August 2017 at 15:29

Rent from office space

I HAVE AN OFFICE SPACE WHERE I AM EARNING A RENT OF RS 180000/=P.M(INCLUSIVE OF MAINTENANCE CHARGES . MAINTENANCE CHARGES CHARGES HAS PAID UNDER ONE TIME MAINTENANCE SCHEME BY BUILDER)RENTAL INCOME COMES UNDER 30% OF TAX SLAB.HOW I CAN REDUCE MY TAX LIABILITY BY ADJUSTING THE MAINTENANCE CHARGES FROM MY TOTAL INCOME.

20 August 2017 at 15:29

society problem

Me vikrant..i live in mumbai..from past 15 days..someone is spitting outside my neighbours house..nobody knows who is doing it..members(chairmain,secretary etc) of the society are corrupted..they never give the society maintenance details..i was also the member of the society..but when i came to know about their corruption..i decide to leave it..today all the members of the society gathered outside of my house,and they start asking my father who has done it..u people are living here and u cannot see who is doing it..they were not asking anyone..only to my father..they were talking like that we are doing all these shit things..they are jealous from us..because of my behaviour..i never talk to them with nicely thats why..they are jealous..after that i said them why are u asking to my father only..only our family lives in this floor..why are u not aksing others..from my ans they all came up to beat me..but my father stopped them..i can confidently say me neighbour is doing this..he is the Secretary of the society..he is doing these,so they can fight with us..with an issue...what should i do..should a file a case that someone is spitting in our floor in police station...help me..its an serious issue..it is not cidco building nor registered society..what should i do?

20 August 2017 at 15:23

Null and void of sale deed

"A" owns the property with Sale deed from 15 years.
Recent Encumberance shows that "B" has registered the property to "C".

"A" files an Original Suite case that the Sale Deed between B and C be declared Null and Void and cancel the sale deed.

SHould "A" submit all original documents to safe custody while filing the case ?

20 August 2017 at 12:30

Regarding maintenance

My husband filed custody case of 2.9yr old daughter where he got interim visitation right & since last 1.5 months he is visiting every Sunday & the case is still pending. Now he filled a divorce case giving adultery. Please suggest that should I file maintenance as a separate case or within divorce/custody case so that I can get the amount as early as possible. Can I file manhani case for that fake allegation?I'm service holder & he is a school teacher, then how much should I claim? To delay the divorce, should I file rcr? Please suggest.

×