Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 96510 in 9651 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

mayank

asked On 29 July 2014 at 22:20

Old tenure or new ?

AGRI LAND IN GUJARAT STATES IN 7/12 , TENURE - OLD, REMARKS - NEW AND NONDIVISIBLE ( NAVI ANE AVIBHAJYA).
IS THIS LAND CALLED AS OLD OR NEW TENURE ?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR MAKING THIS LAND NON AGRI?

Anonymous

asked On 29 July 2014 at 22:11

POA

can i authorise some one by POA to sign in a CANCELLATION DEED behalf of me in register office?

ChandraLawyersclub

asked On 29 July 2014 at 21:57

Long term gain

Dear experts,
I have joint house with my wife.
All money was paid by me only. My wife do not files any IT return.
from Capital gain amount I want to buy next property in my name only.
Property bought in 2006-07 , selling in 2014-15.

Can I buy next house, only my name from capital gain amount.

Ajay Agarwal

asked On 29 July 2014 at 20:27

Vat/cst on sale of from haryana to u.p

Dear Experts

Please tell me rate of tax i.e vat/cst
- when a trader of haryana send/sale Mustard seed to buyer of U.P
1. is there cst charge or not
2. if yes, rate of tax on mustard seed
3. And what is treatment in vat return when haryana trader paid vat @ 5% on mustard seed to seller of haryana.

Ajay

Radha

asked On 29 July 2014 at 19:52

Worried & harassed by husband

Dear Lawyers/Experts,

My husband has filed a 420 and a cheque bounce case on me & my brother. I left my husband's home due to some problems with him. He had helped my brother in the business and has given loan to my brother through giving money in my bank account. He was asking his money back but my brother could not return it due to financial problem. He did not wanted to understand the problem and I had to give my husband a post dated cheque for the loan amount to buy time.. But one day we had an argument and I left home and went to live with my brother. On the advise of my brother I made the stop payment of the cheque and also filed dowry case on him to settle the matter and take divorce. I thought I will adjust the amount from the settlement amount from him. But now my husband instead of making a compromise has taken bail and has filed 420 and cheque bounce case in his home town which is 300 km away from my city. I & my brother have received summon from court. He has filed a complaint case. But he has no proof that I gave the money to my brother that he gave to me.

I want to know whether I should appear in the court or I should apply for anticipatory bail.
I am a working lady. I have been told that I will get permanent exemption from attending court hearings. Is it true? How can I travel such long distance every month to attend the court? I can lose my job due to harassment of court cases.
What more cases can I file on my husband to make him understand what he did to me? He left his job and is only doing such foolish things. I want to bring him to my terms.
Please guide me to deal with the problem I am facing.

Jaswant Singh

asked On 29 July 2014 at 19:29

we want to recover our ID cards but with stern legal action

Respected one hi

We had property dispute with mother and brothers which court ordered in our favour and with police help court given possession to me.

But now opposite party find holes to harass us by various ways and even opposite party compromised at police post in the presence of panchyat (that was favouring to our opposite party) that our no family member even mother will not enter in your house to tease you.

But now they did another mischievous act to harass us that opposite party collected my family members voter IDs under pretext from Anganwari worker that voter cards holders are our family members that's why you give us their voter cards but when we asked about our new voter cards from BLO and Anganwari work they said that your brother have collected from us but we said they have dispute with us so recollect voter cards from them and give us back .

But they refused to Anganwari to return voter cards and BLO also requested same but again they refused and made many excuses so BLO said we will take legal action but they said they don't have , you can intiate legal action .

So my family member and BLO filled police complain to SSP now after police complain they are ready to return voter cards

1) But now we want that they give us cards but they should take responsibility too that they have not misused ID cards till date

2) we also want legal action to harass us , wrong intimation and conspiracy etc against us and under which sactions they must be trailed in police FIR or our private complain.

3) Should we take cards from them at police post or must take in courts.

4) If. Police denied not register FIT then should we complain to DC or civil or criminal court.

5) if to DC then how can I file case in the court of DC without advocate.

Jaswant Singh

asked On 29 July 2014 at 19:14

Respected one hi

Ravin umaretiya

asked On 29 July 2014 at 18:57

Family matters

I am leaving with my uncle since last 14 years. I am with him for study purpose and my father is farmer in a village. My father has paid Rs.600000.00 (some in cash and some in bank through NEFT or Rtgs in cash means without chque for NEFT)to my uncle and i have also earned 225000 for him. But My uncle said to that my father has paid only 100000 to him. Now, i want to go from his house and he is demanding 1000000.00 from my father. i was studying in a reasonable school not even fees of more than 12000. My uncle has not spent more money on me and even harassing me from last 10 years. I had not said anybody of this harassment. can he demand such money? However my father does not have any record of such payment even bank payment but my grand father know that my father has paid such money. what should i do? (we are joint family upto now recently we have separated) and my father is was using the land of my grandfather. is he has right to demand income from such land when we were joint family.

Sanjay

asked On 29 July 2014 at 18:48

Legal mc committee & bank loan

I am residing in CHS Mumbai (Mhada bldg - not yet conveyance).
Our secretary had expired in May' 2012 & chairman post vacant for 4-8 years. Only treasurer was there.

In June 2014 we all members came together & form committee, I am as chairman.
But we did not inform to Dy.Registrar about newly elected MC committee (which needs to be informed withing 15 days ) & not filled any M-20 bond cause new secretary is having heart problem dont want to work. Nobody (members) ready to take any position in MC committee.

Old secretary (expired in 2014) who had taken loan from bank by mortgaging society.
out of 16 members, 10 members paid bank loan but rest 6 members did not paid cause
there was misappropriation of fund by expired secretary MC & MC committee was illegal, did not filled m20 bond & dont have breakup of amount spent which needs to be collected from remaining members.
now bank started sending notice to chairman/secretary to pay dues or else will attached bldg.
please suggest,
1.whether our new committee is legal or illegal ?
2.we want to form good legal MC committe urgently so that we can communicate with bank.
3.whether there any legal harm to new committee ?
4.as society is mortgage but bank cannot recover from indivisual members. whether there is harm to all members ?

your suggestions are valuable to us.

Anonymous

asked On 29 July 2014 at 18:21

Respected one hi