Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 115801 in 11581 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

ajitkumar

asked On 09 February 2016 at 23:01

Decree registration act

Dear Friends,
My father and his brothers passed one decree in 1979.unfortunattly that decree is not registered at Sub-Registrar's office to claim partition as per Decree.
Yesterday I visited Sub-Registrar office to pay registration fee in order to claim partition as per decree,but that officer refused to register he said 35 years are passed and he dont have rights to register that decree.Now I am blank actually I know only this process that decree registration and claiming partition in revenue office.
Please advice me how to get claimed partition before 35 years in a decree.
Is any way to register said decree of 1979 by paying late fine ?
Is any legal way to get order from court on that decree to revenue department for partition ?
Is it necessary to register each decree at sub-registrar office in any time frame ?
Please help me your words are more valuable for me.
Ajit

yogesh

asked On 09 February 2016 at 22:55

Query on 340 crpc, in cat case

I want to seek expert guidance/advice from Learned expert member. In year 2009, I filed the O.A( original Application) before the CAT against organization, sought consideration against the UR post in 2003, which was created but was declined, as they did not notify the result. The respondent filed the counter affidavit and concealed another UR post created in 2006 which was given by the backdoor, without advertisement and selection process. The CAT sought the explanation, but they declined and my OA get dismissed on grounds of Limitation
I filed another O.A and impleading him party.The respondent changed their stand and tender false information on affidavit.I filed the MA ( 340 Crpc) , but the CAT again dismissed my O.A & MA by simply stating that it was related to previous O.A which was dismissed on limitation
My query is whether, I should filed the fresh 340 CRPC application in previous O.A ? because in both O.A , they have tendered false information and concealment of facts and get the order in their favor, by withholding the information?

binay agarwal

asked On 09 February 2016 at 22:13

Partnership business

My partner has locked the shop arbitrary. Total investment is mine. Documents are registered in court. Partnership is on 50% P/L . How to proceed ahead.
Please guide accordingly..

R.KARTHICKEYAN

asked On 09 February 2016 at 21:50

Titil

in 1975 the government issued patta land to a
group of people with the terms and condition. the government cancelled pattas of some people who violated the terms and condition and issued that cancelled pattas some new landless people in 1996. when the new patta people entering the land given to them the old patta people restrain the new patta people. the suit filed against the cancellation of patta by the old patta people dismissed for default, the writ petition also dismissed filed by them against revenue department. in between cape the old patta people sold the land with the cancellation patta to others by registration. the possession also in the hand of purchasers of old patta people. what is the remedy to the right new patta people.

Mysore Kapaniah

asked On 09 February 2016 at 21:40

Birth date correction

While I was going through my mother's papers after her death I found my original birth certificate issued by the Municipality of Mysore. According to this my DoB is 28/05/1959. However, DoB entered in all my records including school leaving certificate is 28/05/1958.Is there any legal way of rectifying the date in my records? Will this be accepted by my employers if corrected as I am retiring two and a half years later going by the incorrect DoB i.e 28/05/1958. Kindly advise.

Raveesha

shilpa

asked On 09 February 2016 at 21:32

Cheque bounce case

Dear sir/madam,

We had received 3 cheques from a fruad builder upon cancellation of the booking of flat, all of which bounced back.

we have approached court for this and they are simply giving dates. Its already been a year now and the court has not yet issued summons to the opposite party.

How long would this case take so that we can get our money back.

awaiting reply

sincerely

shilpa

jewel

asked On 09 February 2016 at 21:31

minority trust

Whome to ask about documents regarding to minority trust and body members property ?
Whome to ask property details about body members ?

R.KARTHICKEYAN

asked On 09 February 2016 at 21:26

Ep

i bought a tharas lorry in 2013 for rs 10 lacks with finance of rs 8 lacks in refinance. the monthly due was rs 27000. i pay only one due. within three month the lorry ceased by the finance company form me. the lorry also sold by finance company to other person. now the finance company with the arbitration award filed execution petition against me. the ep amount is rs 6 lacks fifty thousand. in lock adalath the finance company said to pay me rs 3 lacks 75 thousand. i had no earning by said lorry also
i have no many. what can i do for that? please

Anonymous

asked On 09 February 2016 at 21:26

Tenant Eviction

I am owner of a 60 year two storied house, my tenant lives in upper floor and i am a resident of west bengal.

Sir i made many futile attempt to evict my tenant but nothing proved fruitful. I filed a suite for eviction in the year 1996 in lower court but the judgement was against us so I appealed in the high court, and case was revered to lower court and gave a verdict that they will send a person to inspect and based on his information further judgement would be done. But my tenant bribed that particular person, and lower court made tenant pay their rent through rent control act. And after that i lost all hope and i didn't followup the case any more as there was a huge financial constraint on my side.
The present scenario is that house is totally damaged, earlier the whole family use stay but now they have left only one family member behind occupying three rooms kitchen & hall. And the whom i gave admission as tenant has died five years ago.

Please help me with your valuable suggestion.

susheel

asked On 09 February 2016 at 20:32

divorce , sat a side , expartee

Sir, After 4 years of my marriage , I filled a divorce case (13 )charging bad character and cruel behavior with me since one years. She left my house and live another area in same city with a person as paying guest. I found this address after phonic conversation with her. A Notice sent her by court's person and delivered, date for coming after one month. Both were present , counseling karai gai by family court but not successful , next date after one month . But she was absent. Court gave another next date after one month. She was again absent . family court judge gave expartee divorce in favour of me. Than according to lawyer I sent xerex copy of divorce with acknowledge ment letter to her temporary address( where notice delivered) and her permanent address ( where her family lived). I got acknowledgement of delivering of post from post office. And I approached to high court for caveat also. Both are happy with their life but after 10 month of court order she will contact me again and wanted to live and demand 5 lakh rupee. Nahi to police se milkar jhoothe case me phasa degi. Next day I met my lawyer he advised to give a application with divorce copy to IG. against her. After interfair of police matter was closed. Than she approached to court with a lawyer wanted to sat aside decree . I received a notice she said ki Maine dhoke se decree li h, court aayi hi nahi uski jagah koi doosri ladies aayi hogi jabki time 10 months ho chuke h.
Q.1- is there any possibility for sat a side jabki she knows about it.

.Q.2- can I go high court directly for close the case as appealing period (90 days) has been time barred.