Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 120089 in 12009 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Nikhil Runwal

asked On 26 June 2016 at 21:09

Relinquishment Deed

Can father ask to daughter to sign relinquishment deed in which father is party and daughter reliquishing her rights in favour of brother after death of parents

SANTTHOSH SHETTY

asked On 26 June 2016 at 21:06

Society membership and new committee in redeveloped building society

We bought flat in Redeveloped building and old society will continue. but society was not confirming party in our purchase agreement,agreement is only b/w builder and new flat purchasers only.

1. What is the procedure to add new flat purchasers to existing society of redeveloped building? No new society will be formed here.

2. Since old members current year AGM is pending,In same agm can be done if new committee to be formed and old commitee to be resigned on same agm?

3. Can society call for special general body meeting if agm done by old members to pass the minutes and financial for current year without including the new flat purchasers as members?

4. if new committee to be formed being new flat purchasers also wants to be part of committee, what is the procedure particularly to resignation of old committee and forming of new committee considering the above scenario?

5. Which stage old committee to resign? post which Who has the authority to call for Special General Body Meeting?

6. Can new committee be formed in special general body meeting?

7. Or post resignation of old committee with both members understanding appoint president to process for the new committee and special general body meeting

8. As we are the new flat purchasers whom should we approach for adding society membership being we paid money to builders for society formation charges and we have oc and conveyance in the name of society?

Kindly suggest

Sumedha MS01

asked On 26 June 2016 at 20:59

Urgent guidance

My case is going on in Mumbai under DV case. My husband had also filed divorce Petition in Ahmedabad , but due to some mistakes of court when I was absent court has given one sided judgment in favour of my husband without taking my evidence and then I have filed writ in high court. But my husband has now submitted maintenance order copy and cross of his witnesses of his divorce petition of Ahmedabad court in my Dv case at Mumbai and want to get the advantage and misguide the court. so, let me know in my written argument I will have to make argument in detailed on said documents or as per advice of my advocate I can flatly mention the Mumbai court not to consider his documents filed at Ahmedabad in this case.

my husband had filed documents in Mumbai and in next court date court will give exhibits to his documents. during that time my advocate can appeal to court not to consider his documents of \Ahmedabad court in Mumbai DV case ?

Please guide me .

S. S. Rathi

asked On 26 June 2016 at 20:44

How marking of docoments

Sir at CIVIL court Hyderabad have buycott since long 2-3 days, can I request to mark exhibit to my evidence even petitioner adv not present due to buycott

S. S. Rathi

asked On 26 June 2016 at 20:39

original document when file

Sir I'm complainant under 156 (3) and hearing also done before CJM. Now before hearing i have file Xerox of notices and police complaint , and matter kept for Order. so please guide whether I require to file Original Docs with court record, pls guide urgently as u m part in person

Anonymous

asked On 26 June 2016 at 20:35

Mark of evidence docs

Sir
at CIVIL court Hyderabad have buycott since long 2-3 days, can I request to mark exhibit to my evidence even petitioner adv not present due to buycott

Anonymous

asked On 26 June 2016 at 20:35

Mark of evidence docs

Sir

Anonymous

asked On 26 June 2016 at 20:35

Mark of evidence docs

Sir

sairam

asked On 26 June 2016 at 18:40

Society registration reg.

Sirs

Whether Flat Owners Society formation and its registration is compulsory in Chennai [TN]

Is there any restriction such as minimum number of Flats, etc.,

Please reply

Y Singh N Rajput

asked On 26 June 2016 at 18:21

Forged doc

A party submitted a document -Agreement without possession -in one court -a photocopy of the original. In another court he submitted the same document after forging it to prove his ownership.
Asking for original is one option -what are other options?