Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 98776 in 9878 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

armaan kapoor

asked On 23 September 2014 at 20:45

Pls guide.

i have filed specific performance case in court in 2010 (NM pending in court). now the defendant has filed counter blast LE&C suit in 2014 in the small causes court in which i have filed Ws and challenged jurisdiction.

i want to file stay application for small causes suit.

Pls guide Respected experts.

sanjeev soni

asked On 23 September 2014 at 20:18

Under sc/st act

two official colleagues belonging to category- lodged FIR against me under section 3(1)(x) of SC and ST Act ,1989 which is false rather. They made complaint that I told cast related words publicly. during inquiry haled by the ASP statement given by them, that she never told such words to us but after 7 days they changed their statement and under 164 their statement have been taken in front of Chief Judicial magistrate by the police with some Witness,without submitting Challan is it possible.
Besides this it has come to my knowledge that a judgement have been given by the Hon'ble Supreme court that any one can say publicly above mention words for himself but it should not be spoken to an individual who relates to CS/ST category kindly suggest me as it is the Ques. of my carrier please.

Ashraf

asked On 23 September 2014 at 20:00

registrations required HR services

Please help us We proposed to start business of Human resources service to recruit employee for foreign country companies.

Please provide what are the registrations required to start legal business in india other than service tax registration Thank you ...

Anonymous

asked On 23 September 2014 at 19:57

registrations required for business

Please help us

We proposed to start business of Human resources service to recruit employee for foreign country companies.

Please provide what are the registrations required to start legal business in india other than service tax registration

Thank you ...

KK

asked On 23 September 2014 at 18:35

Selling flat under litigation

I own a flat in Mumbai where my Brother is staying as gratuitous licensees.The building is going in for redevelopment and and the builder is expecting the IOD soon. Brother is now threatening of not vacating the flat and had filed a case in City civil case against me claiming certain rights over the flat.
Can I sell the flat to the builder or anyone else while the case is still underway?

Parthiv Pathak

asked On 23 September 2014 at 18:27

Query pertaining to aviation sector

I work with a leading aviation airline. Recently, we have got an opportunity to purchase/get back the aircraft which we bought on hire purchase in 2001 from one foreign lessor. Could you please advise and let me know the documentation that will be required to change the ownership of the aircraft from foreign lessor to us or if we have to pay any duty, govt taxes in india for that purchase. Though it is not a routine query, yet, it holds a substantial weightage and very crucial. Please assist. Thanks. Parthiv Pathak

Parthiv Pathak

asked On 23 September 2014 at 18:23

Query pertaining to aviation sector

Parthiv Pathak

asked On 23 September 2014 at 18:20

Query pertaining to aviation sectors

S R SHETTY

asked On 23 September 2014 at 18:18

Property declared as collector's land under ulc

The land of the Society in which my bldg situated has been declared as Collector's land under ULC in 2006, as it has been declared as excess land held by a defunct company. Pl advice how to remove the ULC in land records in correct in property card.

Manojkumar Tiwari

asked On 23 September 2014 at 18:08

I want to buy one property.

Hello Friends,

I want to buy one flat in Dombivli it is very near to station which comes under KDMC. I have seen on the KDMC portal that society pays all taxes and water bills. I have on concern that the buyer is saying that you can get loan from CO-Operative banks only and not from Nationlized Banks, he is saying that property is in step of convincing with Bank and it will take one year to do. And also he said me that the society doesnot have OC of the building. And also he said me that chain of agreement is missing i.e, the first agreement between builder and First buyer is missing and he is the second buyer and he have the agreement between him and first buyer.

My question is that will bank provide me Home Loan?

And is it fine to buy such kind of flats?

And if i buy this property, risk in future? And to overcome the risk

Thanks and Regards,
Manojkumar