Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 97950 in 9795 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Ravi Singh

asked On 02 September 2014 at 10:33

Non-taking of rent

I am a tenant of a office for 25 years through valid written Rent and paying rent regularly. about 3 years back, land lord not came to collect the rent, I send the cheque on his residential address, which was returned as Left. Thereafter a notice from new man received by me that he has purchased the building and asked to vacate the premises. I though my advocate replied and requested to produce the documents that he has actually purchased the premises so that we may proceed further. The old land lord not intimated that he has sold out the property and he is also not traceable. What I should do so that in future new/old land lord can not harrase me for non-payment of rent. I am ready to pay the rent but whom to pay.

Raghav

asked On 02 September 2014 at 10:27

Ancestral property?

Sir/Madam,

Our ancestral were stayed in (12th Century) Belgaum, Karnataka and they had huge agriculture land, because of some reason they left the place and stayed in Bijapur Karnataka.

My question is can we get the property details based the ancestral names from Tahsil office? If yes can we claim rights for the same property?

Thank you.

Adv Simi Salooja

asked On 02 September 2014 at 09:46

need a divorce lawyer in hyderabad

Hi. I'm lok

Anonymous

asked On 02 September 2014 at 09:16

probate fee in karnataka

Respected sir can you guide me what is the probate fee in karnataka
Sir I have little knowledge that it starts from Rs 1000 min to maximum of Rs 30000/- sir can you guide detail with section

RK

asked On 02 September 2014 at 02:07

Will authenticity

Further to my earlier question, please advise how to ensure if the will written 23 years ago was the last will and the deceased never made another will or revised the will ever after the first one. In other words, how to find out if the deceased made another will or modified the will in the last 23 years.

Nishant

asked On 02 September 2014 at 01:43

not accepting my resignation

Hi i am working in a reputed bpo company since 1 yr .. thre has been some family issues in which my father is been ill an iam required to go back to hometown .. I wanted to resign frm the company but when I spoke to my manger abut the same he denied accptin my resignation sayin tht he will acpt in dec 2014 only its very urgent fr me to be thre in my home town .. sir plese advice...

SHANKY CHOPRA

asked On 02 September 2014 at 01:01

practice

I want to do practice in sales tax moradabad I have up bar council registered it is also necessary or compulsory to get registered in moradabad tax bar for practice in moradabad sales tax office

Guneet

asked On 01 September 2014 at 23:53

Gujrat appartment act

what is the method to allocate common maintenance expense for a flat in gujrat , is it per unit wise or per square feet ?

RK

asked On 01 September 2014 at 23:29

Will validity/revocation

According to Indian Law, is the last will written about 23 years ago is still valid?Also, can the will be revoked if its original is in the possession of one of the heirs even before the death of the person who made the will?

Bharat bhusan

asked On 01 September 2014 at 23:25

non apperance

what is the procedure to compel attendance of the respondent (husband) on a petition filed u/s 9 of hindu marriage act.