Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 124909 in 12491 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Rajeshkumar

asked On 19 January 2017 at 00:08

EPF

I am from tamilnadu. we know that the PF contribution is divided into 3 contributions. In that, I want to know about pension contribution of EPFO. After resigning a job from a establishment, can i get that pension contribution amount or not? If the answer is no, when i will get that pension contribution? After resigning a job which contribution i will get? What is the eligibility to get Pension from the same EPF organisation? Kindly advise me....

priyanka pai

asked On 18 January 2017 at 23:08

Admissibility in evidence

There is a out of court Deed of Settlement entered in to between the Complainant and Accused during the pendency of proceedings filed in the criminal complaint u/s. 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act.The said Deed of Settlement is duly signed and notarised.

The trial has started. Complainant has filed its Evidence and Cross-examination of Complainant Witness has already been completed prior to the execution of above mentioned Deed of Settlement. However, the settlement has failed.

Complainant desires to lead further evidence by bringing second witness. So, in this case,can the above mentioned Deed of Settlement be filed in the list of documents alongwith the said Affidavit of Evidence of second witness?

Rizwan Shaikh

asked On 18 January 2017 at 22:10

Islamic Inheritance

As per muslim law, how the share of the deceased son will devolve, can the share of the deceased son go to his wife and what would be the percentage?
Rizwan Shaikh

Imtiyaz ahmad rather

asked On 18 January 2017 at 21:15

BA Degree

Sir
Kindly inform is it necessary to obtain permission from department under law for higher studies through distance mode.

Besides if yes kindly inform what is procedure to legalize the degree if leave has taken on examination dates..

PPBiswas

asked On 18 January 2017 at 20:59

Promotion and acr

In 2008,promotion from CMO to CMO(NFSG) was denied to me due to uncommunicated below benchmark ACR in 2006.I'd appealed to CAT for upgradation of ACR but my appeal was turned down by CAT in 2013. Then in 2013,I filed a writ petion in high court for cancellation of below benchmark ACR. While admitting my case, HC asked my office to submit written reply within three weeks,which they have not done yet. But for more than three years, my case did not get any date in high court.
My question is, can I file a fresh case in CAT for cancellation of my adverse ACR for 2006, since my first case was for upgrade of this ACR? Now it appears that it is easier to get dates in CAT compared to high court. Please advise how to expedite my case.

Mitul

asked On 18 January 2017 at 15:55

Will

How to know that will is registered or not.?
My grandfather's will is missing and every person is deniying its possession and its registeration.

santhosh.g.

asked On 18 January 2017 at 13:43

125 cr.p.c

is proof affidavit is permissible in 125 cr.p.c as evidence of petitioner

Rajendra

asked On 18 January 2017 at 13:32

Consent terms

Dear Ms. Usha Kapoor Madam,

Consent Terms duly signed by the parties and
Their Advocates tendered, taken on record and marked “X”.
Decree in terms of Consent Terms.

Refund of Court fees as per rules.

Prothonotary to act on the Minutes.

Smt. Ramrati Radheshyam Gupta ) . . . . PLAINTIFF
Versus
1. Ramesh Ramdeo Gupta )
2. Rajendra Ramdeo Gupta )
3. Pushpa Ramdeo Gupta )
4. Kamla Ramdeo Gupta )
5. Devendra Radheshyam Gupta )
6. Mahendra Radheshyam Gupta ) . . . . DEFENDANTS

CONSENT TERMS

1. The Defendants waive service of Writ of Summons.

2. Defendants admit that the properties described in Ex ‘A’ to the plaint were the property of Hindu Undivided Family consisting of plaintiffs and defendants.

3. Defendants (1) Ramesh Ramdeo Gupta, (2) Rajendra Ramdeo Gupta, (3) Pushpa Ramdeo Gupta, (4) Kamla Ramdeo Gupta, admits that under an Agreement of Family Settlement dated 1.10.1998 at Ex ‘D’ to the plaint, defendants (1) Ramesh Ramdeo Gupta, (2) Rajendra Ramdeo Gupta, (3) Pushpa Ramdeo Gupta, (4) Kamla Ramdeo Gupta received from the plaintiff and defendants (5) Devendra Radheshyam Gupta, (6) Mahendra Radheshyam Gupta a sum of Rs.75,000/-(Rupees Seventy Five Thousands only) by cheque no. 434494 dated 25-1-1999 and another sum of Rs.75,000/-(Rupees Seventy Five Thousands only) by cheque no. 434495 dated 2-2-1999 drawn on Shramik Sahakari Bank Ltd., Sakinaka, Mumbai branch totaling to Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) in full and final payments of the value of their share in the property mentioned at Ex ‘A’ to the plaint and in consideration therof they have relinquished, released and surrendered all their right Title and interest therein in favour of the plaintiff and defendants (5) Devendra Radheshyam Gupta, (6) Mahendra Radheshyam Gupta. Defendants admit the correctness of the contents of the said Agreement of Family Settlement at Ex ‘D’ to the plaint. Defendants further admit that they have duly signed the said Agreement at Ex ‘D’ to the plaint after being read over the same to them in Hindi language. Defendants (1) Ramesh Ramdeo Gupta, (2) Rajendra Ramdeo Gupta, (3) Pushpa Ramdeo Gupta, (4) Kamla Ramdeo Gupta, admits that they have now no right title and interest of any nature whatsoever in the said property described in Ex ‘A’ to the Plaint.

4. Defendants (1) Ramesh Ramdeo Gupta, (2) Rajendra Ramdeo Gupta, (3) Pushpa Ramdeo Gupta, (4) Kamla Ramdeo Gupta, agree and undertake that they will neither interfere with the management of the said property by the plaintiff and defendants (5) Devendra Radheshyam Gupta, (6) Mahendra Radheshyam Gupta as exclusive owner thereof, nor shall they interfere in getting the said property transferred in the name of plaintiff And defendants (5) Devendra Radheshyam Gupta, (6) Mahendra Radheshyam Gupta.

5. Decree in terms of Consent Terms.

6. No order as to cost.

NOW PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTION TO BELOW MENTIONED MY QUERY :

IF PLAINTIFF EXPIRED AND DEFENDANT NO.1 IS ALSO EXPIRED AND THE GIVEN RIGHTS WERE NOT EXECUTED IN 17 YEARS BY THE RIGHTS HOLDER i.e. DEFENDANT NO. 5 & 6.

NOW I WANT TO KNOW THAT IF RIGHTS WERE NOT EXECUTED IN 17 YEARS BY THE DEFENDANT S NO. 5 & 6,CAN DEFENDANTS NO. 5 & 6 WERE EXECUTE IT NOW?

If possible give me your address for personally meeting & showing documents to you personally

Thanks & Regards

Rajendra Ramdeo Gupta
9222211660

shivshanker jain

asked On 18 January 2017 at 13:09

Lost registered papers

there are two directors in company . one invested money to buy property in name of company , now other director has stolen original papers.

what precuation should be taken to prevent sale of property further.

none of director is having shareholding in the company

shivshanker jain

asked On 18 January 2017 at 13:06

Appointment of director

tere are two directors in pvt ltd company , one out of it has appointed one more director with forged documents filled at mca.

please suggest what action can be taken and how appointment can be cancelled