Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 121059 in 12106 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Avinash Kumar

asked On 30 July 2016 at 16:21

No joining letter

I am working in a private company. The company has not given me joining letter. What is its legal effect? What shall i do in such case.
Please tell me.
Thank you.

Yogesh umrao

asked On 30 July 2016 at 16:13

Mutation of residential land (143) possible or not

Dear panel of experts, I was registered a land as residendial land at kanpur two years back. Actually it was not a residential property at the time of registration. However it has been now registered under property act 143. My queries are :
1. Do Mutation of the residential property (143) possible?
2. Is there any lapse of legal aspect in my ownership? How my name will appear in revenue records as the mutation is not done.
Plz help and resolve.

Sushil kumar

asked On 30 July 2016 at 16:01

Applicable ipc

Dear Experts Sirs

Please advise what IPC is applicable on lock breaking crime

HOUSE EVICTED BY COURT ORDER, LOCKED IN THE PRESENCE OF COURT BAILIFF, BAILIFF STATEMENT ON RECORDS OF COURT FILE, THE OWNER WAS OUT OF COUNTRY FOR FEW DAYS HOUSE LOCK BREAK OPEN AND HOUSE TRESPASSED, OCCUPIED ONE ROOM AT UPPER PORTION
PLEASE ADVICE CRIME Us IPC .....
LIFE threats are also their.

Thanks and Regards
Sushil Kumar

Ketan Karankal

asked On 30 July 2016 at 15:18

Non trible land

A trible purchase agriculture land from non trible in year 1991.and on 7/12 extract no entry of 36A . And that agriculture land purchase by non trible in year 2014. Is it legal or illegal .

Vishal Tripathi

asked On 30 July 2016 at 14:18

Change of name on birth certificate

My birth certificate has a name Abhinav and my father has changed that name to vishal... N he got legal certificate of that... But now that certificate is lost n I have to apply for passport ... So can I get that certificate again n if yes than how?

Mohsin Shaik

asked On 30 July 2016 at 13:20

Bail bond and return of property

Hello Sir/Madam.

Request you to please advice the following.
1. when would the bail amount is returned once the accused is acquitted in sec 376 ipc.
2. Whether the person who provided the surity is required to claim the bail amount.
3. How much time it takes to get the 2 wheeler from the ps in the same case.
Thanks.

Naveen Kanth Dasari

asked On 30 July 2016 at 12:51

Marital dispute

Hello Experts,

I am from Hyderabad and last year i got married to a girl who is from Bangalore and i got the marriage proposal through a matrimonial website and within one month i got married. Whereas i requested my parents as well as her parents to give me at least 6 months time, so that we can understand each other. Further after the marriage we stayed together for nearly 4 months and even in that 4 months she use to frequently visit her parents in Bangalore and from 5th month she started quarreling with me and my parents quite fervently and on one day she also went to a police station in our area and gave a harassment complaint against me and my parents. The police investigated and found that nothing that sort happened with her anytime and it was a false complaint and asked both of us to sit for a counseling for which she refused and immediately on the same day came to my house packed her belongings including jewellery and left to Bangalore and from past 7 months she is with her parents and even she and her parents are demanding me to come and stay with them or they will book some false cases against me in Bangalore.
Sir to tell you the fact nothing that sort of harassment happened and the main reason for her quarrel was as her parents stay alone in Bangalore she use to insist me to shift to Bangalore so that she can take care of her parents and to tell you the fact i am the only son to my parents and even its my responsibility to look after my parents for that reason i never agreed for her demand. Plz suggest me what can i do now because now i dont want to live with her coz even if she come to Hyderabad and start to live with me, we never know she may harm herself and file a false complaint against me and parents.
Plz suggest me what can i do?

Thank You.

Naren

asked On 30 July 2016 at 12:37

What is the process for name change in birth certificate in chennai

Hi, my daughter is 4 1/2 years old. Her name is Krrithi. We want to change her name to Saanvi. Can you please help me with the process/procedure to change name. Or can you share contact number of the person who can help with this name change. Thank you.

Shakil

asked On 30 July 2016 at 12:20

Want to reduce maintanance amount

I have my final ex party order of 5000 rs to my ex and my child.i appealed in sessions for revision that my actual income is 8000 rs and shown my offer later to judge but he did not look at thata paper.after 3 4 hearing on absence of my on perticualr date judge file the order it is my mistake not to attend court date although i mention in my rvision appeal that my lawyer cheated me . At the same time i present on 498 a dates but he never explain me about 125.but session told 5000 rs will be same.now what r the options to me for reducing maintanance. I have audio recording and billing paper of that conversation to my ex wife' s boss in which boss is saying yes she is working with us and we provide her 6500 rs salary.what r the option going to highcourt for revision or there any section like 127 or anything else in same court can i apply.pls reply

Daksh Goyal

asked On 30 July 2016 at 10:47

Builder default payment of bank loan

Hi

I have purchased a flat in a residential complex in zirakpur. I bought this flat in Feb 2012 which was under construction . Flat was partially financed by DHFL. I am paying regular instalments to the bank. Builder offered possession in July 2013 (although flat /project was not completed) with taking any completion certificate. I took possesion in Feb 2014

Recently PNB bank has pasted a notice on
main gate of the society that builder has to pay approx 29 crores and have taken symbolic possession of the property

As per notice builder has to pay rs 29 crore wef 01.07.2015

Our flat has not yet registered

Please advise how is this going to effect our rights and what are the actions we shall take .

We have paid in full to builder and regularly paying our instalments to DHFL

As per Lending (PNB) bank builder has about unsold 60 flats in project

regards

Daksh Goyal