Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 99841 in 9985 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Rupesh

asked On 25 October 2014 at 19:05

Regarding land sale deed through draft payment

Hi Sir,

Shortly i am going to sale one of my land. Purchaser will be paying whole amount to me through bank draft at the time of sale deed registry. My query is what will be happen if after sale deed signing, bank draft couldn't be encashed by bank due to any reason?

thanks.

Rajesh

asked On 25 October 2014 at 18:49

Citatations for father denying child visiting rights

hello Sir,

in a case the father is a habitual offender and even violates the court protection order. he has never made interaction with the child but now just to put pressure on the mother for the divorce and case withdrawl file a child visiting application.

urgent help is appreciated so that we could reply to his application

thanks and regards
RK

Krishna Kumar Maddheshiya

asked On 25 October 2014 at 18:28

Powers of session court

Is it TRUE if session court acquit the accused in FALSE rape case, HC puts inquiry committee against the judge?
So, because of HC's fear, session court judge convict the accused, whether he was or not.
Is there any rule or reference regarding it? Plz tell

Anonymous

asked On 25 October 2014 at 17:49

power of session court

ABHISHEK KUMAR

asked On 25 October 2014 at 15:48

Asset related..?

Dear Expert,

If a director want to convert his personal asset in the name of the Pvt.Ltd.Can he do so.?

What formalities need to be made ?

Regards.

divya

asked On 25 October 2014 at 15:30

Lacking basic facilities in office

Hi,

I work as a accountant in a private sector, office starts from morning 10am till evening 6PM, there is no basic facilities over here like no wash room from past 1month, dirty drinking water cans, upon that they are not mentioning our PF's deduction in the payslip.
No proper maintance of office, yesterday a guy who came to repair the shutter was admitted as the shutter fell on him.

After continues requests and complaints also its still the same, Kindly advice me where can i raise the request against them.

sugandha

asked On 25 October 2014 at 15:26

Parents cheated by his son

dear sir,

My old parents got cheated by my brother their son. as an one son they have given him their property original documents to take a housebuilding loan , the propery is in my mothers name , but neither he has build up house nor he is taking care of my parents . now he is not hand over the documents, keeping the documents in bank since he is working in the same bank even bank is also not taking any action , bank said still 5lacs loan amount has to b cleared and then they can hand over the original documents. my old ill parents now they do not have place to stay and no source of income for their maintanance, please suggest what to b done.

thank you

sukhjinder singh

asked On 25 October 2014 at 14:27

Aid for the person who can not hire a advocate

R/ Sir
My friend Sukhwinder Singh who is a Barber.He admitted his wife at civil hospital Talwandi Sabo for delivery. But duty doctor did not care his wife.Doctor has not shifted her to delivery room.Her wife gave birth to a child at general ward with wearing cloth.Due to the negligency of doctor and other staff his/her baby made serious and they have to shifted their baby to a private hospital. Mr. Sukhwinder singh filed a case in Consumer Court Bathinda and he won the case. Honerable
court has fined the concern docter Rs.120000 But the concern docter appeal atPunjab and Haryana Highcout. But my friend is very poor and can not hire a advocate. Kindly guide me sir.

vikas

asked On 25 October 2014 at 14:19

Section 319

I file a FIR on my wife Relatives with sec 147 149 452 427 506 323 & now my case in evidence....I gave names of 9 members...but police take only 5 members ..in FIR....
My questions are :
a> Proceeding of section 319 ?
b> is it phone trace details is sufficient for apply 319 ????
c> for 319 ....Is it there will be argument between advocates or on the bases of my spoken only??
d> If someone want to add something else ...welcome?......

SUNIL KUMAR

asked On 25 October 2014 at 14:02

Custody of child 15 months old

suresh one of my friend got married with neelam on 21/01/2012. both had this as second marriage. suresh is working in govt sector and neelam a housewife with merely low qualifications i.e.10+2.
after marriage some problems started and one day she left home wsithout informing in laws n husband over a family issue. she was taken back by suresh and her parents were informed. she, neelam, is so ignorant of her duties and starts shouting in street and picks up fight without any reason.
she feels that she is treated as maid. she never cooks for any one and just manages her meal only.
she gave birth to a baby girl around a year ago and since then she had changed a lot and grew more insensitive towards the family.
once she lifted the infant who was just a month as if it were a year old. and there are such instances. she never feeds the baby as per doctors or inlaws she goes her own ways.
around three and a half months ago she had a fight and she was slapped by the husband resultantly she left the inlaws. her father and brother came in and took her with all her ornaments.
husband after some days called her and asked her to come back. she had a condition that she would live separately which was agreed by the husband though she didnt return and was adamant to live at her parents.
now suresh wants to know when can he file a petition for the custody of his daughter who is just 15 months old.his wife is not educated enough to support herself and daughter ofcourse not she is educated enough to bring up the child in a right way...
what are other legal courses for him he wants both his wife and daughter to come home. please suggest.