Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 100849 in 10085 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

ravi

asked On 22 November 2014 at 17:53

Agricultural tax in jarkhand state

Dear sir,

Is there any local Agricultural tax in Jarkhand state for on products of pickles(achar) and spices in the name of bihar krishi upaj bazar manual and collection of tax in jarkhand ?

Raj Kumar

asked On 22 November 2014 at 17:52

Divorce case

I filed a divorce petition in India on 16 Sep 2014 and the first hearing took place on 17 Nov.

My wife separately filed a divorce petition in the Dubai courts on 14 Oct (after a month of my filing the petition). First hearing took place on 6 Nov.

However, my petition was registered one month earlier than my wife's.
Can I tell the Dubai courts to cancel her case on the ground that I have already filed the divorce case in India? Shouldn't the date of first registering the divorce petition at my end be considered in the Dubai courts?

vaibhav

asked On 22 November 2014 at 17:42

False domestic violence 2005 judgement & information about maintance for working wife

Dear All,
My wife is filing domestic violence case 2005 against me & my family in Bidar court Karnataka in 2011.My marraige date is 23/05/2010 & i have no children.Both are Engineers.All the allegation against me & my family are false.Hon'ble Court is given expartee order of the interim maintance even though i am present in first hearing.I paid interim maintance regularly except last few months.Now she got a job & Case is in evidence stage.My Brother in law & My mother in law are backing me but they are feared to my Father in Law for witnessing in Court.
Also i file Divorce case in Omerga court Maharashtra which is my native place in 2014.
Please advise & if possible please share judjement regarding false allegations,interim maintance.

paresh zatakia

asked On 22 November 2014 at 17:29

Redevelopment

Our hsg. society at pant nagar, ghatkopar,Mumbai has a development agreement which is registered.
And there is unregistered individual agreement also. developer had agreed to give us 615 sft. now developer , another developer and ¾ th majority member of society, by tripartite agreement, reducing are to 405 sft.
This arrangement is not acceptable to few members who are not in minority.what legal remedy these minority members have?
Kind regards
c.a.paresh zatakia
9833855518

giri gattupalli

asked On 22 November 2014 at 17:16

Partnership deed

respected sir,
what is the difference between instrument of partnership ,partnership agreement and partnership deed please explain

Dushyant Shah

asked On 22 November 2014 at 16:58

Service tax credit utilization against excise duty payment

Unit having Excise and Service Tax Registration. Unit engaged Manufacturing of Excisable item and also in providing Taxable Services from same premises.
For claiming Cenvat Credit two separate RG23 part II maintained.
Filling periodic statutory returns.
Question: Balance of Cenvat Credit of Input Service available in ST3 can be utilized for to clear monthly clearance of Excise Liability arise due to clearance of manufactured item.

ameer

asked On 22 November 2014 at 16:18

how can Muslim divorce wife

Dear experts

How can a Muslim divorce his wife as after several reconcillations problems again repeating.

The wife is not in a position to accept for divorce. So how can i divorce.

As iam facing a lot of torture and cruelity.

Please help me.
Amir

prince

asked On 22 November 2014 at 15:50

Property papers for probate

IS PAPERS (OR PHOTOCOPY) OF ALL PROPERTIES ARE NECESSARY TO BE SUBMIT IN COURT DURING PROBATE CASE OF WILL ?

(4 properties, 2 on registry, 1 on lease by govt., 1 on rent by mcd delhi.)

IF YES WHAT IF PAPER OF A PROPERTY IS NOT FOUND OUT OF MANY PROPERTIES ?

OR IF ONE OF THE PROPERTY IS ON LEASE ?

Amarnath

asked On 22 November 2014 at 15:25

Ancestral property

My father owns a property in Bagepalli Sub registrar office which is our home town and we are settled in Bangalore Rajajinagar, can my dad execute Gift deed of that property from Rajajinagar to Bagepalli Sub Registar office.

munnish

asked On 22 November 2014 at 15:16

sec 138

is there any judgement come after SC judgemet regarding multicity cheques jurisdiction.