Anonymous

24 June 2019 at 17:40

Salary calculation

Dear sir,
I have taken leave from 1st May 2019 to 19th May and joined duty on 20th. My employer has paid me only for 10 working days. first time employer calculate for 26 days. Is it correct? Second Saturday and 4th Saturday management declared holiday.
Employer is not taking Sunday in to consideration for calculation of salary. Kindly clarify.

With rgds

Anonymous

Need some advice. My brother's wife was caught red handed with her boss in a hotel. The boss's wife did a sting operation on them in the hotel, made a short clip of beating them . so FIR was filed etc. My brother applied for divorce with all the proofs, to which they never came back to court. so Judge told the that this june or july he will give ex parte divorce. Date is yet to happen. Girl filed for maintenance in delhi family court, so my brother showed the judge all the proofs , FIR, video, her pregnancy abortion document etc. Judge told them to talk and settle the matter. They quoted 10 lakh stating that 6 lakh for marriage tent expense, 2 lakh cash that they gave to my brother and 2 lakh for jewellery and other stuff which is lying at home.

So i want to know if the girl is caught is adultery, still she gets amount ?
because my brother was ready to give 2-3 lakhs to get rid of her, but they quoted 10 lakh. Both party lawyers also said that amount is genuine etc etc and best thing is you are getting settlement. They made a document and mentioned that whoever goes back to decision will pay 1 lakh penalty after signing it.
We are confused whether we should go ahead with 10 lakh ( where we have not done any crime) and she gets a good money.
Or we should seek some other help so that amount is reduced.
This case is a very simple case because we have all the proofs with us.

Anonymous

Hi Sir/Madam,

My flat boundaries are given below :

EAST : CORRIDOR
WEST : STAIRS and LIFT
NORTH : OPEN TO SKY
SOUTH : OPEN TO SKY

There is a open space at north side(mentioned OPEN TO SKY in sale deed). He sold all the flats. Now, can I buy that OPEN TO SKY area? is this legally fine?

Anonymous

24 June 2019 at 13:04

Bda plot in cd

I am trying to buy a BDA Plot in Kempegowda Layout in Bangalore. The seller says that the plot is in CD and by the time I process home loan, the plot will be available for registration. Is it safe to buy this plot. I did not understand the meaning of CD. I only got to know the full form " Correct Dimension" but did not understand what exactly it is. Can you please explain.

Thanks and regards,
Sabitha

Anonymous

Dear Team,

Can you please suggests whether transfer I am transferring Laptop to my employee at the relieving as full and final settlement, since the same laptop is fully depreciated in my books. Is there any part is taxable.

Ram.

24 June 2019 at 11:45

Legal notice for a legal notice

On behalf of a client, a legal notice was sent on 14th June, 2019 for breach of contract. Instead of reply to the notice already sent, the other part has sent a Legal Notice on 18th June, 2019 through his lawyer. Now, Whether, I shall answer his Legal Notice by comply the reply to my legal notice . whether his Legal Notice is valid or ours. If i have to reply the notice asking to first comply to my legal notice, how do i draft it. Pls do advice asap.

Anonymous

24 June 2019 at 11:38

Releaving letter

I have resigned by sending an email, while I was still under probation.
My HR has neither asked me to serve a notice period neither replied on the email about accepting my resignation.

Later, my immediate boss asked me to handover the data I was working on and also complete certain work, which i did and sent via mail. All the data I worked on was on my company desktop.

Also, by the end of the day I gave my resignation, i was unable to login to my official mail id.

It has been more than 5 days and I have neither received a releaving letter neither an acceptance on the mail.

I need my releaving for me to join a new company or at least an acceptance of the resignation mail.

What do I do?
Is there an alternative to the acceptance mail or releaving letter?

24 June 2019 at 09:55

Advance amount paid towards a Flat

Hi Sir,

Myself Pradeep from Bangalore.
Recently I visited a 1.5BHK flat which belongs to TATA Heaven - By TATA Group, and on the visit day June 17th 2019 i interacted with the sales manager over there and discussed on the pricing which was approx 38 Lakhs and he advised me to go for a booking amount of 30000 on immediate basis so that he would give me a better price.
I thought of a Gud opportunity a immediately transferred an amount of 30000 through IMPS payment.

After transfer he gave me a price of Rs 35.95 Lakh as a final price. He then suggested will official send across the booking details through mail.
(But I haven't received it till today)
Later on the same day I discussed with my parents regarding to the booking which I had done. But my parents are not happy to leave in a flat and therefore they suggested me to go for a plot purchase and later go for a construction.

So today morning I spoke to the sales manager of TATA Heaven and requested for the cancellation and asked for the return of my booking amount.

But now he clearly says that the booking amount can't be returned and will be forfeited.

There is no documentation done nor he advised on this amount forfeit at the time of booking.

So how should I go ahead to get my booking amount return. Please suggest me

24 June 2019 at 08:08

Member in Flat Owner Association

We have registered our Flat Owner Association under Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act 1975. Is there any restriction that one EC member can continue for certain period only. If so, kindly indicate relevant section under Tamil Nadu Societies Regn.Act. kindly clarify.

Anonymous

23 June 2019 at 19:01

concealment of facts

I had hidden higher qualification from my psu employer and i want to apply for other gov job for the qualification which i hidded from my employer. I want to know if i can apply for new gov job or not because my employer do not provide Noc to apply for the new gov job of higher qualfication

×