12 December 2018 at 21:35

Appeal - closed petition

Hi,
For an appeal against the closed FIR by lower court, I am going to appeal in High court.
1. Do I need to approach the same court which directed the lower court to file charge sheet or which court?
2. Or is it bench court that i need to approach?
CHarge sheet direction from: Madras High court
FIR closed saying no prima face for charge sheet - Judicial magistrate.

Answer now

12 December 2018 at 20:13

Maintainability of injunction

suit schedule property is under slum clearance. Still no sale deed issued. A- absolute owner of said property was allotted a property in the year 1984 by slum clearance. then A sold his said property (441 sq.ft) to one B after getting the allotment receipt in the name of A in the year 1985 through unregistered document i.e 50 rs NJS. Thereafter B sold the property to C through the unregistered document in the year 2001. C is in the possession and enjoyment since 2001. But except the Gas bill no evidence available to show C's possession of the said property. A has 4 legal heirs i.e. D,E,F,G. One of his Legal heir D died. Now D's legal heirs i.e. wife, son and daughter claiming that property is their own property. Also showing that Allotment receipt in the name of one A and Supplying false statement that they are in the possession seeking injunction from retraining C from the property.
My query
1. Is this suit is maintainable under injunction?
2. What are reliefs to set C in the said property?
3. How to prove the property now belongs to C only?

Respected Seniors, Kindly may guide the ways to get the required relief.

Answer now

12 December 2018 at 20:08

Private petition

Hi ,
COurt: Chengalpet Mahila / Lower court.
I want to know if I apply for a private criminal petition praying for taking the case and run trial, (Not 156(3) ),
1. Can the court take the case directly for trials with my complaint ? Or will that be again directed to Police to register FIR?
2. In such case, do i need add all evidences (recordings, cd )everything in my initial petition ? or enugh to show during trials?

Answer now

Anonymous

12 December 2018 at 19:21

Tax

Some gifts given in engagement to boy and family members in cash and kinds by father of girl he is also willing to gift a residential area please advise me what is taxable and what is not to what extent

Answer now

Anonymous

12 December 2018 at 19:19

Tax

Answer now

Dear Sir /Madam
My Question is registered wasiyat can be cancelled by court it is possible or not if legal owner any other person and registered person illlegal owner.

Answer now

12 December 2018 at 17:10

Sc st act

Need a famous case on sec 3(1) (viii)(ix) case on sc st act where non sc community persons convicted pl

Answer now

12 December 2018 at 11:27

Resignation during probation period

Dear Respected Members,

Please suggest on the following :
Band : Senior Manager
Date of Joining : 3rd of October, 2018
Date of Resignation : 5th of December, 2018
Date of Board Meeting : 6th of December, 2018 to be appointed as Company Secretary

Offer Letter containing :

You will be on probation for a period of six months.

A formal letter of appointment setting out the terms and conditions, particulars of your remuneration, benefits, etc. will be issued to you at the time of your joining duty with us. You will also sign an agreement of fidelity and confidentiality.

In case of resignation you will be required to provide/serve a 3 month notice period subject to approval from
CEO or pay three month's salary in lieu of notice period on confirmation and approval from CEO.

Employment as per this offer letter is subject to satisfactory refereeā€™s report and your being found medically fit
and we will let you know the formalities that need to be completed in this regard.

Is it mandatory to serve Complete Notice Period even if the candidate being under probation period or either party can leave by giving notice in writing.

Answer now

Anonymous

How many childrens to have for contesting in mla election 2019 in a.p?my aunty is a social worker.she is having four childrens.Is she eligible to contest mla election 2019 in a.p?I humbly request you please clarify this doubt sir.

Answer now

09 December 2018 at 21:58

Paruvu nashtam dava

There is a case attempt to murder and closed without any evidence. Can we go for "Paruvu Nashtam Dava "

Answer now

×