Dear Sir/Madam,

I have an important query on HUF Indian law.

A brother and sister have 50% share each on a property which belonged to thier deceased father.
A release deed is executed with the sister as the releasor and brother as the releasee.
At the time of execution of the release deed , both the sister and the brother have children who are thier legal heirs and are major in age.
1.should the legal heirs (children) of both the releasor (sister) and the releasee (brother) sign the release deed?
2.if the children of sister (releasor) have not signed the registered release deed (since they were not aware of the release deed execution) then can the children of the releasor go to the court the release deed to be cancelled and rightfully claim thier 50% share in thier grandfather's property?

Answer now

17 June 2019 at 17:26

Burden of proof?

Hello resp.lawyers

if a dispute is regarding partnership of firm and the only proof presented by plaintiff is fabricated partnership deed with forged notary
Plaintiff is saying that, this partnership deed is real and notary is real
Defendant is saying partnership deed is not real and notary is forged
To prove that oath commissioner has to come as witness

Now , is it a burden of proof on plaintiff or defendant to call the oath commissioner as witness???

Answer now

17 June 2019 at 11:49

Sec 138

Dear all,

my uncle and aunty facing cheque bounce case, uncle is more with us and uncle and aunty are joint account holder of this cheque, blank cheque issued to a financer but handed over to third person by financer, now case is from third person, important fact is only uncle's sign is there on cheque. in this condition according to our lawyer the case will dismiss but complainant can fill case again for recovery of amount.
Complainant said that accused issued this cheque dated 10/1/2017 and they submitted this cheque in the bank on 1/2/2017 and cheque got dishonour because unsufficient fund.
My query is my uncle issued only blank cheque to financer but the third person is saying that accused issued this cheque dated 10/1/2017, what that mean by telling this because date and amount is written on cheque by other person not by my uncle, in my view if they said that cheque issued by accused dated 10/1/2017 mean date is also mentioned by accused.

Pls suggest

Answer now

आदरणीय सर,

मेरी माता जी एक पेंशनर है उन्हें परिवार कल्याण पेंशन 10000 (दस हजार) रूपए प्रतिमाह प्राप्त होती है, मेरी माँ मेरी बहन और बहनोई के बहकावे में आकर मेरे ऊपर "माता – पिता और वरिष्ठ नागरिकों का भरण-पोषण और कल्याण अधिनियम, 2007" के तहत SDM न्यायालय में बहन के यहाँ जाकर मुकदमा दर्ज किया है | उन्होंने अपने आप को बेसहारा बुजुर्ग लाचार बताकर यह मुकदमा दर्ज किया है, उन्होंने भरण पोषण, इलाज, सहायिका आदि के लिए खर्चे की मांग की है और साथ ही मुझे और मेरे बीवी बच्चो को घर से हटाए जाने की मांग की है, जबकि उस घर पर मैंने होम लोन लिया है संयुक्त में माँ के साथ और उसकी हर महीने सात हजार रूपए की क़िस्त मै हर महीने पिछले सात साल से चुकाता आ रहा हु, मेरी माँ उस प्रॉपर्टी को बहन और बहनोई को देना चाहती है इस वजह से वो ये सब कर रही है, उसी प्रॉपर्टी पर मेरा मेरी माँ और बहिन से अपने हिस्से को लेकर माननीय न्यायालय में मुकदमा भी चल रहा है | कृपया अपना महत्वपूर्ण सुझाव देवे एवं मेरे लिए राहत कैसे मिलेगी वो भी बताने का कष्ट करें |

प्रेषक
संतोष सिंह

Answer now

Anonymous

17 June 2019 at 10:03

My educational documents

Dear sir,

My Educational Original Certificate stuck in the company due to Company ceased by government . Company suddenly closed down. I want my certificate back without my certificate i will not get job. Now my current company is closed. When i apply for new job new employer asking original documents.

Kindly advise me to get the original document back which is stuck in the company.

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear Sir /Madam,

I am work in private company my wife is house wife. With a lots of effort we have purchase a flat is co op housing society in Ambarnath East Dist Thane Maharashtra. My wife takes tuition classes at my home but now our society secretary and Chairman suddenly call me and tell (Verbally ) me that taking classes is commercial activity and cannot allow to take classes and have to stop taking class in your flat. We don't have publish any advertisement or any publicity of my class also other members of society not reported any objection about my class.

This society having G+2 floor and i reside on Fist floor also there is no lift or any security guard and all childrens which come to class is reside in the same area.

Actually Society secretory want to purchase that flat which i purchases but my flat owner sell this flat to me now due to this reason society secretary and chairman taking this personally . Can u please Suggest me what to do now i am new in the society and till the time we don't have any contact to other society members.

Request you to kindly suggest what to do now.

Answer now

Anonymous

I reside in a flat / bungalow in a residential complex that is registered as an Apartment Condominium.
At present, I have rented out my premises. Now the Board of Managers is demanding 20%
non- occupancy charges from me. I understand that in a cooperative housing society maximum 10% is payable as non- occupancy charges.
Kindly clarify what non-occupancy charges are payable under the Act, by me in an apartment Condominium.
I would appreciate if you could cite a High Court / Supreme Court judgement, with relevant clause details.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Rajendra

Answer now

Anonymous

My brother has taken personal loan of 1 lakh in 2012 After paying few EMI, he lost his job. The he could not pay the emi.
He absconded from the loan. From 2014 he is doing job,but did not pay any EMIS. Now he is wanting to clear the loan amount as he has some savings. My question is now what is the way to do it. He fears bank must have moved to court and in case any NBW is issued his job will be in trouble. Is there any way to know that you have NBW against your name. If NBW is there, can brother avoid jail punishment ,if he clears the loan outstanding.Is it possible. Pls guide what to do.My brother does not want jail.

Answer now

Dear Sir
I used to work for an MNC and after quitting the company they filed a case to take money from me due to some clauses in company car lease scheme. I told them to take the car away and that I cannot pay. Finally they agreed and they withdrew the case. However when I checked these records are available online. I want to know how to get this removed from the services.ecourts.gov.in website.This can create a problem when I switch jobs and the background verification team finds it out.

Answer now

07 June 2019 at 22:56

Options

IF A PARTY DOES NOT BOTHER TO PAY ARBITRATOR FEE WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR ARBITRATOR AT THE STAGE WHEN AWARD IS RESERVED.

Answer now

×