Can a Charitable Trust organisation in Rajkot, Gujarat, India carry out charitable activities abroad as well? I think this is OK but can it establish a charitable trust in a country outside of India (subject to the local laws permitting)? I suppose this would be done so that the Indian Charitable Trust itself and not the individuals is a founding member or trustee of the foreign charitable organisation. Does Gujarat State law or BPTA allow this?
Thank You

Answer now

Anonymous

26 June 2017 at 13:32

Can i get bail?

A FIR was lodged against me in 2009 u/s 420 regarding a fraud of rs 7500. A case was registered in December 2009, Police investigated and recorded statement of witness w/s161 crpc. But I was unaware of the fact. Charge sheet filed against me in August 2010 declaring me as absconding. Accord to Chargesheet it reveals that raid was conducted to arrest me but no good I was absconding and avoiding arrest. But neither police raided or I was absconding. I was not informed about the case. But I am living daily life as lead. I worked for Contractual Employee of state government from 2010 to 2014 without any trouble. I was engaged in Election Duty by Election Commission of India three times and now I am working in school. so How Can I be absconding. now 2016 I came to know that a NBW issued against me by ACJM. In charge sheet I.O seek wp/A as he declared me absconding. I/O mentioned that closed the diary and investigation completed. Now my question that in this circumstances Can I get regular bail or AB?

Answer now

Dear Sir's,

we are resident of faridabad we want to register a credit society . pls provide the list of document and detail of consultant in faridabad to whom we contact for registering the society in faridabad district.

Answer now

25 June 2017 at 15:10

Quash petition not ordered

In crl op No. 273988/2016 arguments over n placed for orders in Madras HC on March 2017. This repeated in further 3 hearings. Case status says DISPOSED. but honble judge retired in May 2017.Judgement not released. Pl let me know who will pass order, retired or new judge?

Answer now

Anonymous

25 June 2017 at 09:30

311 crpc

After summoning order of one person out of two and confirmation of order in sessions court , complainant file application in court under section 311 cr.p.c. to recall him as witness to fulfill lacuna in his evidence before registration to call another person is as accused. Is it maintainable. ..please legal help necessary.

Answer now

25 June 2017 at 07:56

498a harrasment abroad

After marriage the couple went abroad where all the harrasment took place
Now the girl back to India to file a case of 498 a .both r Indian national but police r saying harrasment happened in Dubai for which u have to file case in Dubai .PL advise

Answer now

Sir/Mam, I am employed in Air Force Canteen, Bamrauli, Allahabad which is governed by Air Force Official but as a private firm. e.g. My firm is a private firm which nature of work is a retailing. As per meaning of appropriate government of the Minimum Wages Act, it falls under central government that means I should get the rates of MWR of Central government but the SHOP is not a scheduled employment of central government. THE SHOP is listed in stage government scheduled employment. I REQUIRED A JUDGMENT WHICH WOULD BE PASSED IN FAVOUR OF ME I.E. A JUDGMENT MUST BE GIVEN TO APPLY MWR OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT WHETHER THE INDUSTRY NOT FALLS IN SCHEDULED EMPLOYMENT OF SAME GOVERNMENT RELATING TO MY CASE. I will highly oblige to you. Thanks

Answer now

Dear Experts,
In argument, can defense rely on admissions in cross-examination of plaintiff's evidence which is discarded for default of plaintiff?

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 23:50

Illegal recruitment

I have applied an application(submitted biodata and xerox copy of qualification certificates directly to Med. Suptd.) to the post of staff nurse in contract basis at NIMHANS Bangalore. There was no notification for the post or in official website. I heard this vacancy from NIMHANS staff only. Now while enquiry from H.R Dept. they told they were already selected 10-12 candidates. There were no open exam or interview and selected candidates are known to nimhans employees or relatives only. I just want to know this kind of recruitment valid in a central govt. Autonomous insinstitution? They were not published selection list, offer letter directly handed over to candidates. How to get stay order for this recruitment and make the recruitment through proper way

Answer now

×