Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 4428 in 443 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

PREM SINGH MEENA

asked On 24 March 2017 at 17:27

Answer now

Pay protection rule in lower scale post.

Respected members,

I am in need of your guidance in the following matter :

I was working in a Central Govt. in Level-7 and drawing basic pay 50,500/-. I have been selected through Direct Recruitment in Level-5 in another central govt department. I have been relieved on 31.08.2016(AN) by my parent department with permission to lien as per govt. rules and now I joined new deptt. on 01.09.2016(FN).

Kindly guide me what will be my protected basic pay and DNI in new department.

Thanks in advance....

(PREM SINGH MEENA)

Devang kumar

asked On 24 March 2017 at 16:32

Answer now

Transfer and reliving

Date 24.3.17

I am working in PSU under ministry of railway. I got my transfer order from corporate office on 2 Nov 2016 but my regional HR head not reliving me yet.
This is my second transfer order from corporate office. First order is also not executed. I am suffering from lot of family problem my father (65y)is suffering from heart problem / mother(62y) suffering from arthritis and my is alone to take care of them. She has seven months pregnancy. And I am only son.
In Jan I submitted my reliving request to my CGM but after 6 months I not get any single information. I tried to meet him 2 times but he not meet me
I am posted approx 3000km far from my home town.I completed my 4 years of service in this organization
Plese suggest me
--Regards

Vijaya Bhaskar

asked On 24 March 2017 at 14:07

Answer now

Missappropriation of funds

Dear Experts,

A Staff, who was responsible in handling cash was found in misappropriation of funds. The same was brought to the notice of the management. On the same day the management had discussions with the staff and during the discussion the staff pleaded to avoid legal proceeding against him and as it affects his future however, admitted to repay the funds misappropriated. Keeping this in view, and his future career, the management declined to proceed legally and now seek your kind suggestions in this matter how to go about.

What kind of agreement could be executed between the organization and him for the amount.

1. Can we have a promissory note from him with the following matter?

2. Can we have blank cheques from him as a security for the payments.

3. Or any other alternative remedy to receive the funds.

Promissory Note

I, Sri. _____________________ S/o. _________________________
promise to pay ____________________________ or order, the sum of Rs.________ (Rupees ______only) towards the financial irregularities occurred during my tenure as accountant.

Please suggest.

Gen

asked On 24 March 2017 at 12:11

Answer now

Can pay betterment charges individually,on apartment of 80 flats in bangalore.

Im from bangalore, The apartment is handed over Association 3 years back, But recently we got a notice to pay the Betterment-charges. The apartment builder is not ready to pay it. So we thought the residents altogether can pay it. But some of the residents also not ready to pay their contribution. Is it possible for some of us to pay the amount(250/- per sqm of our share) corresponds to our Undivided-land-share and avoid penalty on us?
Thank you.

Naveen Kanth Dasari

asked On 24 March 2017 at 11:24

Answer now

Attachment of salary

Hello Experts,
In a Execution Petition filed by a Chit Fund company a Court has attached the salary of a government employee, can i get a stay on such attachment of salary. Please suggest me under what section an attachment be stayed.

Thank You.

sandeep

asked On 24 March 2017 at 10:48

Answer now

M20 Bond

If housing society doesn't filled up m20 bond then auditor ir ca can make sign on balance sheet and audit report?

karan

asked On 23 March 2017 at 23:19

Answer now

compromise u/s 341 and 323

Hello respected concerned person,
Following are my questions if a person is charged u/s 323 and 341
1) whether there is any particular criteria to get charged under 323 and 341... for ex if comainant have only tear in a muscle can 323 341 be valid
2) whether compromise and quashing of FIR is same thing
3)whether compromise lead to clean record of accused ... if not then can quashing do so
4) whether a person gets any difficulty in changing job or going abroad if a case is running in his name

Your answers will be precious to me... thanks in advance and try to answer asap
I' ll be very thankfull to u

Nagaraju

asked On 23 March 2017 at 21:59

Answer now

Tribunal members in Taluk for addressing revenue matters

Dear expert
Need to know procedure for appointing tribunal members who participate in disposals of revenue disputes chaired by Ac or thahasildar

Urjit Shukla

asked On 23 March 2017 at 21:54

Answer now

173(2)(ii) of cr.p.c

Hello, Experts

I want to know Whether Cr.P.C.173(2)(ii) is Mandatory? Whether Investigating officer must communicate with first informant of the offence, after complition of investigation?Plz give some citations if any.

thanking you all in advance.

Naresh

asked On 23 March 2017 at 21:29

Answer now

Right of wife in husbands own earn property by Hindu law

My husband sell his self own property without my sign and permission. What can i do now.