Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 4336 in 434 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

Mrunmai Deshpande

asked On 19 January 2017 at 16:14

Answer now

Diff between inherited and aquired property

We are 4 brothers. After the death of my father his flat was transferred to our mother's name for which no objection letters were given by us all 4 brothers for this transfer.This flat was purchased by my father from his own earnings. I have 2 queries.
1. Do we brothers still have any wright over this flat?
2. If my mother wants to sell this flat, is it necessary for my mother to take NOC from us?
Please advise !

GUNASHAKER L

asked On 19 January 2017 at 15:58

Answer now

Maintenance distribution

Our apartment is submitted and registered under the Karnataka Apartment Ownership Act 1972. The maintenance distribution stated in the bye laws as well as the act is based on undivided share. Can this be superseded using a majority strength to benefit a few.

In case it is superseded to benefit a majority strength what are the options for getting a fair judgement to follow as stated in the act and the bye laws.

Please advise.

Aman Jain

asked On 19 January 2017 at 15:52

Answer now

Position of subsidiary company during liquidation of holding company

What happens to the assets of the Subsidiary company when the Holding company goes into liquidation?

Are the assets of the subsidiary company affected?

Any case law that provides knowledge on this legal proposition?

Priya

asked On 19 January 2017 at 12:08

Answer now

To get a local candidate certificate

I belong to andhrapradesh and married in christian marriage to a person beloging to telegana state in 2011 and my studies all completed in andhra the main problem is if i want to apply any govt job, here iam becoming non local .so pls help me how to get local certificate and am having christian marriage certificate.what is the procedure to get local certificate to get job in telegana.pls answer me..

Ashish

asked On 19 January 2017 at 11:18

Answer now

Void Marriage

Hi,
Just want to ask whether a void marriage has any repercussions for girls ?
1. Like can the opposite party file any cheating case at a later stage bcz the girl here was previously married but later divorced and the second person knew everything.
2. And is a void decree is good enough to get his name out of her passport and other documents.
3. Whts the time frame to get a void decree.
Thank you.

Gaurav

asked On 19 January 2017 at 01:13

Answer now

Car parking space dimensions - gated communities in hyerabad

Hi,

I am one of the Flat Owners in a Gated community of 200+ flats in Hyderabad.Builder has called all owners this Saturday for Parking allotment and We are sure that parking demarcation/lining done by him is wrong and it leads to provding very small parking space for a Car.

Can you please enlighten us with the standard Car parking Space dimensions for a Flat in Gated community in Hyderabad as per GHMC/HMDA and as per law.

Suresh

asked On 19 January 2017 at 00:58

Answer now

Land sale deed

Dear Sir

I have entered into an agreement to purchase land at mancherial mandal (adilabad district, telangana). The pahani(s) show that the land is a "38E - Patta". I have obtained pahanis from 1965, all of pahanis after 1975 show the current pattedar as the patta holder with "38E - patta". Before 1975, I can see most of the survey numbers (before/after the survey number i am intending to purchase) show one name in pattedar column. So this confirms that the current owner got the land through land ceiling (Protected tenant)

My concerns:

1. The current owner is owning the 38E patta from 1975, is it okay for me to proceed to buy the land? or do I have to obtain the 38E certificate? If so, where to obtain the 38E certificate

2. The current owner has Ac 6.00 Gunta in the passbook/pahanis. Does it mean he owns the total Ac 6.000 Gunta OR he owns the 60% of land? Please bear with me, as this is only for clarification....as some people told me about the 60%.

3. What other things I have to do to make sure I am buying the legal land

Pls suggest me clear about 38e ....

Rajeshkumar

asked On 19 January 2017 at 00:08

Answer now

EPF

I am from tamilnadu. we know that the PF contribution is divided into 3 contributions. In that, I want to know about pension contribution of EPFO. After resigning a job from a establishment, can i get that pension contribution amount or not? If the answer is no, when i will get that pension contribution? After resigning a job which contribution i will get? What is the eligibility to get Pension from the same EPF organisation? Kindly advise me....

Rizwan Shaikh

asked On 18 January 2017 at 22:10

Answer now

Islamic Inheritance

As per muslim law, how the share of the deceased son will devolve, can the share of the deceased son go to his wife and what would be the percentage?
Rizwan Shaikh

Imtiyaz ahmad rather

asked On 18 January 2017 at 21:15

Answer now

BA Degree

Sir
Kindly inform is it necessary to obtain permission from department under law for higher studies through distance mode.

Besides if yes kindly inform what is procedure to legalize the degree if leave has taken on examination dates..