Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 4383 in 439 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

aslamskhan

asked On 21 February 2017 at 13:26

Answer now

3months salary

Respected Advocates,
I had written last 4 months back where most
of the question not answered.
I really need is seriously you all interrogate!
pls find attach pdf file.and look in the matter.

RAVINDRA EKNATH MISAL

asked On 21 February 2017 at 12:14

Answer now

New undivided condition on 7/12 extract

Dear All,

If there is New undivided condition ( Navin Avibhajya Shart) Bhog Varg - 2 .

Then how much Nazrana would like to pay ??
Also whether it is on Govt stamp valuation or it is on akarani Patine ??

Kindly guide on it.
Thanks.

krishna

asked On 21 February 2017 at 12:05

Answer now

Procedure

I filed section 9 of Hma act. in 2010 and the same decree was awarded in my favour in feb 2014
In 2014 my husband file appeal in punjab and haryana high court.

My Query : Can i file section 24 and 25 application for maintenance and permanent alimony in said appeal

Anonymous

asked On 20 February 2017 at 20:48

Answer now

permission to go abroad

Hello sir, I am dinesh kumar sheoran from delhi..working in merchant navy...my wife has registered the cases DV, 125 crpc and as usual 498A. I m unemployed since 6 months due to these cases. Now i am getting call from company to join ship in next month i.e march..otherwise dere is possibility that i wont be able to join ship for next 6 months...bt actual prob is that challan has not been submitted till now in the court. And without challan i cant get AB nd then only i can take permission from the court to go on ship . And no one knows when this challan will be submitted in the court. So my question is that cant i go on ship without taking AB ??? Or else i can just write an application to the court and asking for permission to go on ship for a period of 6-7 months. STATUS OF OTHER CASES: 1. DV CASE- Maintenance has been granted towards my son only. I.e 10000 rs per month ,,nothing for wife. 2. 125 Crpc- it's on argument stage 3. Divorcee case is pending in patiala house courts new delhi. I have applied for divorcee. Pls advise and give me ur best suggestions . Its very urgent pls...waiting for response..thnx everyone...

Anonymous

asked On 20 February 2017 at 19:49

Answer now

Correction of surname and father name

Respected Sir/Madam, I'm Ravi varma studying Bcom. I passed out my SSC in 2012 and there are small mistakes in my SSC Memo Where my surname was printed as 'MOROLU' instead of 'MORA' and father name as 'SATTI REDDY' instead of 'SATHI REDDY'as it is our mistake. I'm trying hard to change for past 1 year but I can't do. Can I have any chance to make corrections in my SSC memo at this time if any please help me out to find a solution. Thanking you

nfh

asked On 20 February 2017 at 19:29

Answer now

Adoption of step-daughter by non-indian step-mother

I'm an Indian citizen (hindu by birth) living abroad (NRI for last 2 years) My daughter is four years old... my first wife (biological mother) passed away due to complications in child birth. Two years ago I married a foreign national. How can my wife (who is not Indian or Hindu) legally adopt our daughter? We would also prefer to change the mother's name on daughter's passport. Thank you for your advice.

PS: I have already asked this in the main forum as I did not know about the "Experts" section!

Nardim vasta

asked On 20 February 2017 at 09:33

Answer now

Dowry case cancelled u/s 173 crpc

Dear Experts,

My wife lodged FIR u/s 498A/506/406/34 IPC on date 10-Jan-2015 in Gurgaon

In investigation : ASI IO, SHO, DSP were involved, DSP cancelled the FIR by taking grounds of proofs.

I have applied many RTI's and Appeals for obtaining the information that the Police submitted that cancellation report to court or not? but I got disappointed from everywhere. I asked to some cops personally also but they do not know for this specific query.

Lower court Advocates also putting assumptions on it therefore it is not sure to me, and the question is still keeping in my mind that Police had submitted that cancellation report to court or not?

I checked it on internet but there is no record at all for that FIR.

I got it checked with a clerk in Gurgaon lower court but he told me that they did not receive such FIR further to court.

Is there any procedure in CrPC 173 that DSP can take action by his own discretion and close the case on his level???

I need this information for filing the Divorce case on ground of fake complaints, please advise.

Daljit Singh Mann

asked On 19 February 2017 at 17:51

Answer now

Section 167 of ipc

Respected Members,
Facts- Charge-sheet (under the Punishment and Appeal Rules) has been served upon an Government employee A by B being appropriate authority on the basis of report sent by C (another officer of the same office) to B, levelling the charge that A has not supplied information/ record in time as sought by C. But in reality C had not sought any information/ record from A because A had never received any office order or direction of officer in this regard.
My query is- Whether act of C sending false report to B against A is crime as described in section 167 of Indian Penal code.
Thanks and have a nice Evening.

ramesh francis

asked On 19 February 2017 at 15:04

Answer now

Contempt of court

I HAVE BEEN APPOINTED IN ONGC IN 2000 ALONGWITH 577 EMPLOYEES. WE ARE GETTING ALL THE BENEFITS AND ALLOWANCES AS PER REGULAR APPOINTMENT. IN THE YEAR 2005 ONGC HAS CHANGED OUR SERVICE CONDITIONS AND MADE US TENURE BASED EMPLOYEES ON FIX SALARY AND FOR 4 YEARS. EVERY FOUR YEARS THEY GIVE US EXTENTION. WE APPROACHED TRIBUNAL FOR JUSTICE. I AM ALSO IN THE LIST OF 577 EMPLOYEES. ALL EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN GIVEN EXTENTION IN 2009 ALONGWITH ME. IN THE YEAR 11 TRIBUNAL PASSED ORDER IN EMPLOYEES FAVOUR. ONGC APPROACHED GUJARAT HIGH COURT. IN THE MEANTIME THE NEXT EXTENTION OF TENURE OF 4 YEARS IN 2013, I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN EXTENTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASONS. WE WON IN HIGH COURT IN APRIL 2013. ONGC FILED APPEAL IN DOUBLE BENCH AND LOST. ONGC FILE APPEAL IN SUPREME COURT AND SUPREME COURT DISMISS THE ONGC APPEAL AND ASKED TO IMPLEMENT THE HIGH COURT ORDER. IN GUJARAT HIGH COURT ORDER IT CLEARLY STATES THAT FROM THE FIRST INSTANCE OF TENURE IN 2005 ALL THE EMPLOYEES WOULD BE GIVEN REGULAR APPOINTMENT. I AM ON THE ONGC ROLLS IN 2005. BUT ONGC HAS NOT CONSIDERED ME AND GIVEN ME LETTER IN 2015 THAT MY 2013 TENURE WAS NOT EXTENDED DUE TO UNSATISFACTORY PERFORMANCE AND SINCE THE JUDGEMENT OF GUJARAT HIGH COURTS HAVE BEEN CAME IN APRIL 2013 AT THAT TIME I AM NOT ON THE ONGC ROLLS AND THEREFORE THE JUDGEMENT IS NOT APPLICABLE IN MY CASE.

NOW WHAT LEGAL REMEDY I HAVE ?

CAN I FILE CONTEMPT OF COURT ?

THANKS

Praveen

asked On 19 February 2017 at 14:58

Answer now

Enquiry about 68/1/14 excise act

Sir i was charged under excise act 68/1/14 for drinking in college 4 years back. I was taken to the district and sessions court, where i was fined 200 rs , which i paid in front of CJM ,the next day..Now, i want to know whether i can get a govt job , under this case ? I am preparing for SSC and Bank jobs. Plz reply...

In case if not, what steps should i take to make myself eligible, as i am on verge of getting a good reputed central job.. PLz Help