Anonymous
19 February 2019 at 10:52

2 days overlap in it job - india

Please help me. I have 2 days overlap in my job. 1st company - Date of exit 26th July 2018 2nd company - Date of Joining 25th July 2018. I am unable to transfer my PF. I requested me previous company to help me out but they said they cannot do anything and this can be done by new company.

So i requested new company and the HR tried her best and initiated the process and sent mail to management for approval. Now, the legal team of my current company is saying that as per the policy of this company it is fine and let it be as is. I do not have any employment issue in my current company which they have confirmed. They will help me in rectifying PF either by giving declaration or withdrawing the amount.

I wanted to know this can be the issue with my future career turns. How should i be relaxed with this situation. What would be my future implications?
How do i tackle the Background verification process? I din't know that time that this can become so big issue.

Answer now

18 February 2019 at 10:55

Pay protection

Sir plz give a right sussion. Presently I m working in uttarakhand transport corporation my basic pay after increments is 71100.
Last year I m apply for higher grade pay job assistant professor Govt Degree college Uttarakhand and i m finally selected. Sir Started grade pay is 57700. Sir according to fundamental rule 22 I am eligible for pay protection yes or no.
I apply through proper permission and take NOC for new job.
Selection through state commission UKPSC.

Plz give.......complete information. ..

Answer now

09 February 2019 at 16:44

Pay protection

Sir I am working in uttarakhand transport corporation last 9 year my salary 71100rs present basic pay after increments . Now I am finally select in assistant professor in Govt Degree college Uttarakhand higher scale of my previous job rs 57700 rs. I apply through proper permission and take NOC for new job.
Sir I m eligible for pay protection rules yes or no. Because I go to uttarakhand transport corporation to uttarakhand Govt Degree college .

Answer now

16 January 2019 at 15:09

Waiving of notice period

Hi Team,

I am really confused what to do with my company policy as I have resigned and serving my notice period for 90 days
according to my company policy for sepration states this clause

" Mandatory serving of notice period :- A minimum of 60 calendar days’ notice must be served by an employee in personal level 4 & above. Adjustment of notice period through accrued leave, waiver and notice pay will be allowed only up to 30 calendar days for personal level 4 & above. " with subject to approval from my current manager, I wrote an mail to my HR asking to consider this clause but they denied stating , they will not be able to help on the above clause. as we need to go with the company rules .

I have got an 40 and above percentage hike with better position , but need to know how can I get this waived off for 30 days according their document, I am ready to give the knowledge transfer to the new replacement and it is more than 20 days and still they have not found an replacement for my position and they are deneying my request.

please help I would like to file an case against the company for this .

please help contact me on my mobile ...

Answer now

06 December 2018 at 21:44

NOC for applying in other departments

Respected experts,

I am working in a PSU on contract of 3 yr. I have signed a agreement for 3 yr which bound me with 2 condition like if wants to leave organization then i have to serve 3 month notice and also have to pay 3 monts of sallry.

Now i have completed 2 yr. Now i wants to change job. But if i applied in other PSU then is it compulsory to take NOC from present employer because i am a contractual employee. So if i directly attend interview in other PSU or govt org so is any NOC or through PC procedure required for me.

Answer now

Anonymous
26 November 2018 at 11:03

Obc ncl certificate

I belong to obc ncl since both my parent were recruited as grade 3 govt employees,

But while making certificate, i didn't mention my mother's occupation in ncl certificate. (i know i did a silly mistake).
Now i got a government job using that certificate.

Will it cause any problem in future?if so, can it be ground for prosecution bcoz i actually belong to obc ncl.

Answer now

11 October 2018 at 23:23

Background verification Limit

Dear Exparts,
I have been working with a Finacial sector(Housing Loan Div) since Jan 2018 to till the time. At the time of Joining i have submit all the documents of my work experience after successfully verified they had offered me and i have joined. After Joining i have received appointment letter and successfully compleate the probotion period of 6months. Post verified my performance Higher management has confirmed my employement, now am the confirmed employee of that organization. Since day 1st to till the time am the only person who has acheiving 120% in all parameters compare with given KPIs shared by Higher management.
Now dated (09/10/2018) HR team has asked me to share the contact details of prev organization for Background verification.
Kindly share the below points :-
1) Is there any limitation of background verification??
2)Is there any process to do the verification after confirmation??
3) If prev employer not given the details then it would be impact on my job??
4) what would be the corrective measure safe guard the current job.
Need your valuable inputs

Answer now

06 October 2018 at 19:18

bond is applicable or not?

Previously I was undergoing pre-appointment training of BSNL JAO phase-1.The training period was 10 weeks. At the end 4 weeks I got selected in another PSU in that interview was done before training.So this I had to resign BSNL, going to join other organisation and submitted pre-appointment documents there . In BSNL I am not completed my training and have not received any appointment letter and stipend during training period.I was staying my own expenses. So I want to know that whether bond is applicable ? Is reliving letter required to join another organisation?
BSNL BOND AGREEMENT:-
THAT the trainee has agreed with the company that after completion of the training, he/she shall serve BSNL in such department or departments at such place or places in India in such capacity in connection with BSNL`s business as BSNL may require from time to time, for at least 5 years after completion of aforesaid training, on terms and conditions contained hereinafter and in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of BSNL as applicable from time to time to such trainees.
THAT the BSNL has called upon the trainee to furnish a Bond to the extent of Rs.2,00,000/-(Rupees Two Lac only) for indemnifying the Company against all loses or damages which the BSNL may suffer by reason of the breach of the terms of this agreement by the trainee.
THAT the Trainee and Surety have agreed that in the circumstances if the trainee commits breach of any conditions of this Agreement or, in case the training of the said trainee is discontinued under the provisions to clause(1) above and the CGMT is satisfied that the failure of the trainee to reach the necessary standard is due to his/her work (the decision of the CGMT in this behalf being final), or in case of continued adverse reports regarding his/her conduct or his/her political activities directed against the Government of his/her Country /BSNL, or if the trainee voluntarily quits for reasons not beyond his/her control any time during the course of training, or on completion thereof does not serve the BSNL for a period up to five years or during such period of service does not carry out his/her duties with diligence. BSNL shall have full powers to forfeit the amount of security deposit without any notice to the trainee and surety. Trainee & Surety have further agreed that they are jointly or severally shall pay forthwith to the BSNL on demand an amount of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lac only) as Bond amount along with the interest @18% p.a., which BSNL may suffer by reason of the Breach of the conditions of the Agreement and upon the trainee and/or the surety making such payment, the above written bond shall be void and of no effect, otherwise it will remain in full force and virtue.

Answer now

06 October 2018 at 11:13

Bsnl bond agreement

I was undergoing pre-appointment training BSNL Jao phase-1.The training period was 10 weeks. At the end 4 weeks I am selected in MSTC in that interview was done before training.I need to submit my documents in very less time So this I had to resign BSNL and submitted pre-appointment documents in MSTC. So I want to know that whether bond is applicable ? Is reliving letter required to join another organisation? In BSNL I am not completed my training and have not received any appointment letter and stipend during training period.I was staying my own expenses.

BSNL BOND AGREEMENT:-

Answer now

04 October 2018 at 16:14

Revoke offer letter

Dear Sir/Madam,
Iam Usman P, on 14th August 2018, one company HR team selected me for Desk side technician position and released the offer letter but not mentioned the exact DOJ. Asked to resign from my job and to clear exit formalities. Now they are telling there will be delay in getting project,they are going to revoke my job offer. Now Iam jobless. Tell me how to take of my family and spoiled my career and future of mine and my family. I need a proper explanation on this. If I won't get proper response,then I'll take extreme action on this matter.

where i have to register a complaint and tell me the procedure.

Answer now

×