My last stagnation increment paid me in 9.2014. Stagnation increment is paid once in 3 years.I was awarded penalty censure on 31.3.2016. Employer has deferred my increment by 1 year from 9.2107 to 9.2018 citing penalty of censure was awarded during review period. Rules are " SUBJECT TO WORK RECORD FOUND SATISFACTORY"
CURRENCY PERIOD OF CENSURE NOT MENTIONED IN RULES. Please guide whether granting of censure during review period lead to work record not satisfactory. Their are circular of 2001issued by the employer through which they have deferred the stagnation increment. Please also guide keeping in view rules mention my stagnation increment can be deferred? Whether It will be fruitful to approach High court. What be the base to fight in High Court. Provide the high court judgement which I can quote to employer.

Answer now

01 May 2019 at 16:23

Appointment of advocate

sir is any form of authority required for appearing on behalf of company before labour court

Answer now

Sir, My Brother was terminated in 2012 by Andhra Bank citing non disclosure of pending case at the time of appointment in 2010 (It is a false case related with matrimony which was closed in the year 2009 among the families and in 2012 officially in Lok Adalat 6 months before termination and the copy is submitted to Bank) We went to Hon'ble High court in 2012. The Hon'ble High Court considered our request and asked Bank to reconsider the matter in 2017. But, Andhra Bank is adamant on its stand and did not consider the order of Hon'ble High court. So, we went to Hon'ble High court again in 2017. But, till now, Bank didnot file its counter. Our advocate is saying that with out the counter, we cannot request the Hon'ble Judge to give ex parte judgement. I request you to kindly advise.

Answer now

10 April 2019 at 12:59

Offering various types of loans

We have investors who are interested in financing projects of large volume. We also give out loans to individuals and companies. The procedures are as follows:-
1-The client need to send a brief summary of the project. This must include the total amount required for the project, estimated return on investment.
2- The interest rate will be 3% annually.
3- Repayment duration will be 1-30 Years.
4- Funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present your application.
If you need a loan or an investor, Reply us for more information (etmoney.limited@gmail.com)

Answer now

Anonymous
23 March 2019 at 14:19

Payment of commission on termination

Can someone please help with the below scenario?

I am part of a software startup where my sales commissions are paid in 3 phases. A percentage on order booking, a percentage on invoicing and a larger percentage on realising the revenue. After order booking, we invoice our clients on a monthly basis for usage of software (SaaS). Offer letter doesn't mention the duration for which I am liable to receive commission and the order can run into years until terminated.

I have recently have recently resigned from the company after receiving the purchase order for a large value. The company has said I am only liable to receive the commission percentage on the booking of this order. The percentages on invoicing and revenue for this order and earlier orders will be forfeited is what they conveyed. There is no mention of this clause in the offer letter or company policies.

What does the law say about this? Do I have a legal stand here?

Thanks for the help.

Answer now

Sir in judicial posts
Advertisement comes with 3 posts for ESP I.e Eligible sports person
Eligibility as per definition of ESP was sports person to be played at national level for state and Sports Gradation of Grade A and Grade B is shown in advertisement by saying that it comes under state policy of 2018
But the policy of 2018 has 4 grades A B C D( All grades level on decreased order I.e Olympics (A) to National school games (D) )
In the advertisement the eligible sports tournaments shown in 9 categories deals with Grade A and B
But in the state sports policy there are 13 categories ....9 to 13 deal with grade C and D which was not shown in advertisement
Also the sports policy says Grade A person can apply for Group A posts but Grade B can only apply for posts other than Group A
Now a person who is ESP as per definition of ESP having Grade D is not eligible for appearing in main exam by saying that your gradation is not as per advertisement I.e where C and D are not discussed
Note: No where in Advertisement it is written that Grade A and Grade B are allowed
No where in Advertisement it is written Grade C and Grade D are not allowed
It is mere presumption that A and B are allowed because Grade A and B are discussed in advertisement and only 9 categories of sports are discussed which only deals with Grade A and B
...

...

Now is not this discrimination with Grade C and D candidates who are not eligible but Grade B is allowed for ESP
And whether advertisement for recruitment in judicial posts can surpass the sports policy as the facts itself shows that by allowing Grade B eligible for Group A posts along with Grade A is pic and choose from the sports policy ( Also 9 categories of sports tournaments shown and only Grade A and B is discussed besides the fact that there are 13 categories and grade C and D are also there)
Whether the state can form there own eligibility for ESP by getting some part from the state sports policy And ignore the other

Answer now

Anonymous
19 February 2019 at 10:52

2 days overlap in it job - india

Please help me. I have 2 days overlap in my job. 1st company - Date of exit 26th July 2018 2nd company - Date of Joining 25th July 2018. I am unable to transfer my PF. I requested me previous company to help me out but they said they cannot do anything and this can be done by new company.

So i requested new company and the HR tried her best and initiated the process and sent mail to management for approval. Now, the legal team of my current company is saying that as per the policy of this company it is fine and let it be as is. I do not have any employment issue in my current company which they have confirmed. They will help me in rectifying PF either by giving declaration or withdrawing the amount.

I wanted to know this can be the issue with my future career turns. How should i be relaxed with this situation. What would be my future implications?
How do i tackle the Background verification process? I din't know that time that this can become so big issue.

Answer now

18 February 2019 at 10:55

Pay protection

Sir plz give a right sussion. Presently I m working in uttarakhand transport corporation my basic pay after increments is 71100.
Last year I m apply for higher grade pay job assistant professor Govt Degree college Uttarakhand and i m finally selected. Sir Started grade pay is 57700. Sir according to fundamental rule 22 I am eligible for pay protection yes or no.
I apply through proper permission and take NOC for new job.
Selection through state commission UKPSC.

Plz give.......complete information. ..

Answer now

09 February 2019 at 16:44

Pay protection

Sir I am working in uttarakhand transport corporation last 9 year my salary 71100rs present basic pay after increments . Now I am finally select in assistant professor in Govt Degree college Uttarakhand higher scale of my previous job rs 57700 rs. I apply through proper permission and take NOC for new job.
Sir I m eligible for pay protection rules yes or no. Because I go to uttarakhand transport corporation to uttarakhand Govt Degree college .

Answer now

16 January 2019 at 15:09

Waiving of notice period

Hi Team,

I am really confused what to do with my company policy as I have resigned and serving my notice period for 90 days
according to my company policy for sepration states this clause

" Mandatory serving of notice period :- A minimum of 60 calendar days’ notice must be served by an employee in personal level 4 & above. Adjustment of notice period through accrued leave, waiver and notice pay will be allowed only up to 30 calendar days for personal level 4 & above. " with subject to approval from my current manager, I wrote an mail to my HR asking to consider this clause but they denied stating , they will not be able to help on the above clause. as we need to go with the company rules .

I have got an 40 and above percentage hike with better position , but need to know how can I get this waived off for 30 days according their document, I am ready to give the knowledge transfer to the new replacement and it is more than 20 days and still they have not found an replacement for my position and they are deneying my request.

please help I would like to file an case against the company for this .

please help contact me on my mobile ...

Answer now

×